Weak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So instead of getting his clothes on, he just reached for a towel and wiped off some of the sticky splatter that covered him. With his free hand, he said, "Your power yes Ma'am."

Britni was obviously getting off on the idea of having her own personal plaything, because she kept the fantasy going with her descriptions. "Your mind is completely open to my programming, isn't it my good boy?"

Jack returned his stare to the chat window when he saw the words. He'd gotten distracted while he was cleaning himself up, letting his eyes go back to that big hard cock and forgetting what he was really thinking about. "yes Ma'am my mind is completely open to Your programming," he typed, not really knowing what else to say.

"Good boy," she replied. "Tell me about your fantasies my pet." Jack felt a warm surge of relaxation flow through him--it felt nice when she coaxed him into talking about hot, sensual fantasies like this. He wanted to share everything with her.

"i'm bi," he typed. He'd never actually seen it spelled out onscreen like that, but it seemed silly to argue with the idea after he'd just stroked himself to orgasm staring at a man's cock. "and when You were sending me deep with cock it made me think of a fantasie where i was a slave and my owner was a woman. and She was owned by a man, seduced me into playing with him as well." He'd almost forgotten about that fantasy, really; it seemed so long ago, the legacy of a fetish magazine he'd glanced through as a horny teenager. But Britni had found it and made it come to life all over again.

"Good slave," Britni said, somehow managing to make his cock twitch a little bit with just two simple words. "I'd like to give you a trigger that whenever i send you an image of a certain body part you go into a nice deep trance if safe to do so. Would you like that?"

Jack's smile widened. It seemed like such an absurd notion, the idea of literally being hypnotized by an image on the screen, but he was willing to play along with whatever Britni suggested right now. "yes Ma'am," he typed. "i trust You and want to let myself be deep in Your power whenever it is safe."

Britni's response made him feel...strange. "Good boy," she said. "Whenever i send you an image of a big black cock your will becomes weak and you go into a deeply obedient trance. Do you understand?" Something about the way she said it, about the way he was still staring at her husband's cock while she said it, it all made Jack feel a little weird. Like he was involved with something he didn't fully understand anymore.

But then he stared back at the picture again, remembering the way it felt to relax and focus all his attention on that massive cock. He remembered Britni, and all those times she explained how good it felt to stop thinking and submit to Master's cock. He remembered being aroused. He remembered cumming so hard, spurting away his...his... "i understand," he typed, his hands seeming to take over for him. "whenever You send me an image of a big black cock my will becomes weak and i go into a deeply obedient trance if it is safe for me to do so."

Jack looked at his own words for a moment, feeling as though they were typed by a stranger. It almost startled him when Britni responded. "Good boy. Now, I'd also like to give you a nice little submissive nickname. Pet. Slaveboy. Toy. Something like that. Do you have any preference my good boy?"

Jack tried to think about it. It felt surprisingly difficult. "like being a toy," he responded at last. "like being played with." He was shocked to find that it was actually true. The sexiest thing about all this was the way that Britni had taken control so easily, guiding him to that deep, pleasant state where all he wanted to do was cum and not think. He really did like being her toy, even if it was just for fun.

Britni must have enjoyed it as much as he did, though, because she continued to play her part. "Good toy. From now on when in trance, you are my weak obedient TOY to be played with however i wish or however my MASTER wishes."

Jack almost tried to stop himself from typing for a moment, just for a little while so that he could think about what he was drowsily agreeing to. But it seemed so silly to refuse now, when he'd already gone along with so many other things. Before he could really make an effort to decide what he wanted to do, his fingers were already moving over the keyboard. "when i am in trance i am Your weak obedient toy to be played with however You wish or however Master wishes."

"Good toy," Britni said. Jack was astonished at how good it felt to see himself called that. "Now when you awaken, you will feel refreshed, happy and eager to please."

Jack almost laughed. He wasn't asleep or anything! He was just really happy and into the fantasy, that was all. But if that was how she wanted to end their scene, well... "refreshed happy eager to please," he replied, closing the image of cock that had been so distracting.

"Good toy. Now awaken at your own pace in 3... 2... 1... 0..." And suddenly Jack was...there again. He didn't feel different, he just felt more like himself. Like he was waking up refreshed and happy from a pleasant nap. It felt nice, but at the same time, he couldn't quite connect anything back to the fantasy he'd just experienced.

"Um...hi," he texted, feeling strangely uncertain. He wasn't quite sure what to say at this point. He felt odd, like he needed to ask Britni's permission to speak. He'd wound up feeling a little submissive after some of their other chats, but this felt different. It felt like all he wanted to do was go right back into the fantasy with her and let go all over again.

He waited for a long moment, but there was no response. "Hi?" he texted again, unsure whether to add 'Ma'am' to the end of it. Was she still there. Was she thinking about making him submit again?

The answer came with a loud ping, the noise of another chat window messaging him. Jack opened it up, not recognizing the name...

And there was a picture. He recognized Britni from her blog photos, but not like this. She was on her knees, her eyes rolled back all the way into her head as she wrapped her lips around a big, black cock. Master's cock. Master's big black cock was in his chat window, right there in front of his eyes, drawing in his attention, making him feel helpless and submissive and...and weak...

"She's busy right now, being rewarded for bringing you to me," the message below the picture said. "Hello, TOY..."

Jack felt his cock begin to stiffen all over again as he typed, "hello Master..."

THE END

12