Wearing Mom's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Sue wasn't finished yet.

"Carol, I want you to bend over, touch your knees with your hands", said Sue. Carol did as she was told and Sue repeated the action of running some baby oil down the crack of Carol's ass. Like her son, Carol too shivered in pleasure as she felt it run down and hit her anus. She still didn't know what to expect as she didn't know what Sue had done to Jeff's ass.

"Okay, Carol", said Sue. "I think it's time you fucked your son. What do you think?"

Carol had no response other than a huge smile and dropped a knee to each side of her son's hips. She leaned forward and began French Kissing her son again, reaching back with her hand to find her son's dick, wanting to guide it in her pussy herself.

As Carol was reaching for her son's dick and kissing him, Sue repeated her action of running her middle finger up and down Carol's ass crack. Much like her son did, Carol shivered and jerked a little from the pleasure. She thought, "Wow! Why had I never experienced this before? Hmmm, wonder if Jeff's dick would feel as good in her ass? Maybe."

Carol had finally adjusted to the pleasure of Sue enough to refocus on getting her son's dick inside her pussy, which was gushing by now. Sue was bending down behind Carol, watching her getting ready to guide her son's dick inside his mother's pussy. Sue pressed her finger against Carol's anus, ready for the right moment. It happened. Carol slid her body down on her son's dick and at the same time Sue slid her middle finger into Carol's ass just as she did Jeff's: all the way in with no hesitation.

Carol screamed and began having multiple orgasms. She couldn't stand the pleasure of having both holes filled, she could feel her son's dick rubbing her pussy wall against Sue's finger and vice versa. It was more than Carol could stand. She simply kept coming, screaming into her son's mouth as the continued to French kiss. Jeff pawed his mother's breasts, with lust and excitement, pinching his mother's nipples as she ground her pussy against his pubic bone, trying to get every bit of his dick inside her flowing pussy.

Sue kept her finger in time with Jeff's dick as they both tried to be as deep as possible in the holes they controlled. Sue then maneuvered further behind Carol, slid her other hand down and put its middle finger back into Jeff's ass. Mother and son, Sue had her finger in each ass at the same time. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to get to do this!

Sue knew Jeff wouldn't last long, getting his first taste of pussy, much less it being his mother who was the one doing it. Coupled with her finger in his ass, rubbing his prostate, Sue was surprised he hadn't shot his load yet. She knew it was the right thing to do in getting Carol to rub him off first, get his edge off, so to speak.

By now Carol had her entire front welded to the front of her son's body. Her son was jack hammering her pussy like Carol had never had it done before and Sue was fingering her ass hole like her life depended on it. Carol could die right then and be perfectly happy. It was fabulous!

Jeff too was beyond the point of self-control. All he knew was what he was feeling at just that moment. He never knew there could be SO much pleasure running rampant in his body. He wrapped his skinny arms around his mother's back and hammered her pussy for all he was worth.

"Mom, I'm gonna CUM!", shouted Jeff.

"Do it, baby! Cum in mommy's hot pussy for me! Give me your load!!!", Carol shouted back.

Hearing this, Sue then slipped both her ring finger as well as her middle finger into Carol's ass. Carol wasn't used to this nor expecting it, so she did what she could only do: she came HARD!

It was hard to tell who screamed louder when their orgasms hit, Carol or her son. Carol came so hard she began to squirt, something she had never experienced before. It was simply the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced in her life.

Jeff felt his mother clinch her pussy and Sue sped up her finger strokes in his ass and then he too let loose with his load. Jeff felt like his dick was a fire hose, it just kept spraying inside his mother's pussy. He hugged her tighter as both their orgasms ripped through their bodies.

Sue slipped out her fingers from both of their asses as they slowly wound down from their orgasmic high. She kept rubbing both their anus' as their breathing slowed.

Carol slowly raised her front off of her son, his hands automatically going to her breasts, gently rubbing and squeezing them. Carol slowly wiggled her pussy on her son's pubic bone with pleasure and with love. She had FUCKED her SON! She couldn't believe it.

Finally, Sue removed her hands from their asses and rubbed the back of Carol's body with both hands. Carol purred with pleasure from the feeling.

Sue sat back and leaned over to the coach for support. Carol finally rolled off of her son, his cum running out of her still hot pussy. They both cuddled, murmuring to each other as only a mother-son fucking could produce. Their hands roamed across each other's body, stroking, feeling, squeezing. Carol was ready to fuck her son again, right then.

Sue slowly raised up off the floor, stretching as she stood. Jeff looked up staring straight into Sue's pussy as she was standing directly over his head. He wondered how Sue would taste? Hell, he wondered how his mother would taste?

Carol too found herself looking up into Sue's pussy. She also wondered how Sue would taste? Carol began to feel that tingling sensation again that she felt when she first looked down Sue's blouse.

Sue was wholly aware of both of them looking up at her pussy, that was why she stood over them to begin with. Sue took her foot and gently began to rub the bottom of it across Carol's breasts. Carol held Sue's foot on her nipple, pressing it down on it. It felt wonderful.

"Hey, I have an idea", said Sue. "How about we help each other shower, dry each other off, grab a bite to eat and take this thing to the bedroom?"

Carol responded by lifting Sue's foot to her mouth and began running her tongue through the gaps of Sue's toes, then she began sucking on them while Sue moaned in pleasure.