Weathergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh," she sighed, running her hands through my hair.

I began to tease her, licking in slow, languid strokes up and down her pussy. She breathed in sharply on each upstroke as I hit her clit, begging me with her body to linger there but I kept my own rhythm, slow, teasing, gentle. Her hips rocked in time to my strokes as I quickened my pace. I began to concentrate on her clit and used a finger to lightly press against her hole.

"Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm," she mewled, "Oh Bob, Oh God, mmmmm."

I slipped my finger into her, God was she tight.

"Oh God, that feels so good, oh don't stop," she moaned.

I slipped, almost had to force a second finger into her tight cunt and sucked a lip into my mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" she threw her head back and groaned as her cunt spasmed on my fingers. "OhhhGod! OhGod! OhGod!" she yelped and pulled my face hard against her. I licked and fingered for all I was worth and I felt her wetness gush onto my hand and face. Abruptly she pushed my head away.

"Oh, Stop! Please stop, too much, oh God too much." she begged breathlessly.

She twitched as I withdrew my fingers and then covered my face with kisses as I crawled up to lay next to her.

"Oh baby, oh baby," she smiled between kisses, "You are dangerous!"

"Who me?" I responded with a Cheshire Cat grin.

She reached down and placed her hand on the bulge in my pants. "My turn," she said with her own Mona Lisa smile.

She pushed me on my back and took my place under the blanket, trailing kisses down my chest, biting a nipple as she passed, kissing my stomach. She fumbled with my belt and finally got my pants open. I lifted my butt off the lounge chair as she pulled my pants and shorts down and off. My cock sprang to attention once freed from its confinement.

"Mmmm," she murmured, stroking it lightly. She bent and planted a wet kiss at the tip. "You can watch if you want," my Mona Lisa grinned up at me. She pulled her hair to the side and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock then traced the underside of my shaft with her tongue. Down and back again, swirling and tracing, paying me back for my teasing with teasing of her own.

"Oh, God you are such a fucking tease!" I sighed.

She giggled and sucked about half of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the shaft still.

"Ohhh," I groaned.

Holding the base of my shaft firmly in her hand she began fucking me with her sweet mouth. Beautiful face bobbing up and down, cheeks hollowed.

"Oh God!" I groaned again. I wouldn't last too long at this rate.

Abruptly she stopped and crawled up next to me.

"I want you inside me," she whispered.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Please, I want you inside me," she said again not meeting my eye.

"Let me get a rubber," I replied, moving to get my pants.

"No, it's OK, I'm on the pill." she said pushing me back. I smiled and said, "OK." No worries about anything other then pregnancy in those days, in 1985 AIDs was something gays got.

Surprising me, she pushed me onto my back and climbed over me. She took my cock in her hand, positioned it against her hole and lowered herself onto me. It went in slowly, she was very tight. She gave little grunts of, I don't know, pain, pleasure, both as it slid in inch by inch. I have never been so stimulated by the simple act of entering a woman. She was virginally tight, I was afraid I wouldn't fit.

"Oh God you're big," she gasped but didn't stop.

Finally she accepted the full length of me. Thankfully she paused and lay on top of me, fully impaled, to hold me tight and kiss me before beginning to rock. She was so tight and I was so stimulated that I would have cum then and there if she had started right away. The slight pause allowed me to regain some self control.

She began to move on top of me, rocking, barely moving, grinding her pelvis into my pubic bone, not giving me the opportunity to thrust. It was torture, it was wonderful. She began to grind faster, finally moving her cunt up and down my shaft. She bit my shoulder and her cunt gripped me painfully as she came again.

"Unnfffff," she shrieked into the cushion of the lounge, stifling her scream as she came.

I bucked under her, thrusting hard once, twice, three times as I finally came, exploding into her.

"Unnggg" I groaned screwing up my face as I shot my heavy load into her.

She kissed my ear, my cheek and my neck as she lay on top of me, keeping me inside her, not letting me go. I felt wetness against my cheek and I turned to see tears glisten in her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't want to do that," she said. "I'm not a slut but now you think I am one."

"I don't think anything of the sort," I held her close.

I held he close throughout the night, there on that hotel balcony. We made love three more times before morning and spent the next two days together as well before I had to leave. I wouldn't let her come to the airport, we said good-bye at the hotel. We wrote, called each other on the phone but in the end, she was right. Those long-distance things only work in the movies.

I still think of her, my Cheryl, my Weathergirl. I watch the Weather Channel, the national news shows, hoping to see her there some day, smiling her Mona Lisa smile with her corn silk hair and bright blue eyes. I wonder if she ever thinks of me.

12