Webcam Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her!"

"Yeah, fuck her!"

Glen leand looked towards the screen. They had quite an audience now.

"Tap that ass!"

He felt the warmth of her mouth leave and Glen looked down to reprimand Lauren. However, the 22 year-old was spinning around on the bed until his cock was only inches from her hot pussy.

"I need to be fucked!"

Glen pushed himself all the way in one motion. He was fucking his sister-in-law! Buried deep within, he felt more than her hot, tight tunnel. There was a weird sensation and he realized he could feel the toy in her ass! That set him off. Glen started to pound away. He spanked her ass repeatedly until it was a warm red glow.

"Yes, just like that! It feels so good! Fuck me!"

Lauren was screaming now, pushing herself back to meet his thrusts. Glen was transported by the feel of her pussy - so much tighter than his wife's. He felt himself getting close again. The vibrating added new trembles of pleasure every time he sank himself to the hilt.

There was a red mark on her ass from his hand, and she groaned in pleasure with every smack.

"So close! So close!"

Glen saw the telltale twitching and thrust faster. He was riding his own edge of pleasure. Finally he felt her pussy clinch his cock!

"Yes! Right there!"

He grabbed both hips and gave one final thrust to unload deep inside her. The toy continued to send ripples of pleasure and he stayed inside of her, not wanting the orgasm to fade into memory. He let his hands wander over her ass, the smooth touch of the thigh highs, the curve of her hips.

He pulled out, spent. Faintly he heard catcalls and cheers from the computer. But he watched in awe as Lauren turned around and met his gaze. Without breaking eye contact, she moved down and began to clean him with her mouth. Slowly, she moved her tongue along his balls. Her hand cradled his deflated penis and she took him into her mouth. Over every inch until it was clean.

Then and only then did Glen go over to the computer and shut it down.

He quickly wrote on a scrap paper he found on her desk.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked though her voice was faint.

"I paid a year subscription for that site. As I said the user name is HotnHorny22 and the password is Slutlauren. I thought I'd write it down for you." He looked and caught her hand wandering back down between her legs. She snapped it back when she him watching.

Glen just smiled. "You can keep the mask."

Let me know what you think!

12