Webcam Revenge Ricochet - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped arguing, and lowered her face onto my cock. Her mouth slowly embraced me, and in spite of the activity my pants-partner had engaged in that day, including three times with Diane, he came to life, swelling in her mouth.

She was slow and cautious. Perhaps it was distaste or concern, I don't know.

"I'm not feeling it Margie. You leaped on that bastard's cock. Inhaled it, sucked on it like a baby with a pacifier. This is all I get? Your message is coming though loud and clear. You're his slut, and a barely repentant cheating wife."

She started taking her clothing off, her mouth glued to my cock, moving between my legs. Watching her try to do both at once was entertaining. I knew after my previous activities, I was in no danger of coming anytime soon.

When she was fully naked, she attacked my cock, forcing it down her throat, grabbing my ass, claiming me. I grabbed her hair, and used her, as she'd used him. I fucked her face, as I never had before. She looked up at me, her eyes staring, watering, gasping every time I freed her.

"Prove it to me," I growled. "Choose."

She stood, and grabbed my hand. Dragged me through our bedroom, and into the shower. She washed me, and got on her knees, sucking me to an aching hardness. I took her head between my hands, and availed myself of her eager mouth once more.

She pulled away gasping, and took the shower-massage head and held it between her legs. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out, Jack. You'll have no doubt who I prefer. I got off on having you watch me. I did. The idea that you had to see everything was mind-boggling. I insisted on his filming me come. It drove me crazy. It was wrong, but it was also for you. He was a tool."

She scrubbed her pussy, looking up at me. "I won't disrespect you by giving you sloppy seconds. I'll wash every last bit of evidence of my foolishness off of me, and then I'm going to show you."

Margie was quite convincing. When I held her in my arms afterward, our sweaty hot bodies pressed together, I told her as much.

"I guess I was wrong. It seems that maybe you do prefer me."

She giggled. "Maybe? Jesus, Jack, you fucked my brains out. How much more can I show you."

"The same tomorrow?"

She wiggled against me. "We'll talk in the future? Both of us?"

"I promise, if you will."

"Done. Did you really do all those things to that woman?"

"You'll never know. I'm not the exhibitionist slut you are, dear."

"I could taste her on you."

"Did you like it?"

"Not at first. It was kind of disgusting. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know where that cock was last. But after a bit, I could smell it, her, in your hair. It was...interesting."

"Something sure got you worked up, before the shower."

She poked me. "Was she good?"

"She's not you. Not by a long-shot. But she feels happier about herself, and her failed marriage. It was the least I could do, since my loving spouse destroyed hers."

She was quiet. "I didn't mean to. I wasn't thinking. You didn't have to bring them into it, you know."

"You're wrong. I'm not the kind of man who lets someone else fuck their wife without repercussions. It was that or put a bullet in his head."

"I am sorry."

"Me too."

"We're better now?"

"Better. It'll take time to get over all of it. It's why I'll never show you the video she made for her husband. I'll never get the images out of my head of your whorish display, and wouldn't wish that on you. It's a horrible thing."

"I understand. I love you. I hope you'll forgive me for messing up. I've already forgiven you."

"You're forgiven, but you understand, there can't be another time, right?"

"Of course. Never again, I swear."

I held her close. She'd never see the video. But I do love looking at naked women. I suspected I'd watch it a time or two in the future. Then again, I was planning on making my own film with my Margie. I think that will help as well, to get me through the lonely afternoons.

Epilogue:

Five years down the road, and Margie's pregnant with our second child. A change in work shift made things much better between us, as did her moving to a new company. She got a quiet little settlement to leave, when Diane threatened to sue the company in the middle of her bitter divorce.

We talk. Too much, sometimes, I think, but I never want to be put in that situation again. Most of the time, talk is good.

My wife is a wild thing, the first several months she's pregnant. We've just entered the second trimester, and she's an animal. Not that I'm complaining. I love it, and I love her, although I was pretty angry for a while. Whenever I got too pissed, I thought about my day with Diane.

Margie is weird about one thing. She wants to see the video. She started harping on me during her last pregnancy, then dropped it. Now she's at it again, worse than ever. I told her I'd never do that to her, but she's adamant. I even found her searching through my stuff. It's hidden and encrypted, so I'm pretty sure it's safe. I'm unfair, she whines, since I got to see her in action, like that's something I ever wanted to happen.

I'm thinking about making a few 'clips' from it. Something to appease her. Maybe just the part where we go down on each other. That's pretty hot. And not too bad. I wouldn't do it, but she's threatening to hunt down Diane and get a copy from her. She's a stubborn thing, once she makes up her mind.

She's given me a deadline. She wants to see it before five years have passed since the incident. I'm thinking, on the 5 year anniversary, less than a month from now, a nice dinner out, a baby-sitter, and a private showing. Just the first time I came. I think that'll hold her off for a while.

If it works, maybe I'll give her the cowgirl, doggy and missionary that led to my second coming, for the 10 year anniversary. Then again, if she gets pregnant again, she'll probably start hounding me for more.

I don't think I'll ever let her see any more than that. Especially since it was the last one, and we all know where my cock was last, before I had her convince me that she preferred being with me. I doubt even 15 years down the road, I'd survive that one. I think three kids is enough. At least I hope so.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

12