Wedding Crashers, Pt. 02

Story Info
Wayne and Don after the wedding.
1.8k words
4.55
3.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,797 Followers

In Room 1005

Don was on his back on the bed, and he looked up to see Maryanne's sweet snatch lowering towards him. His cock had surged up when he had been given the full view and had eagerly followed her to the bedroom. Maryanne adored riding her lover's face, and Don had been happy to comply. The tight crimson lips, waxed as bare as a billiard ball, really fired up his lust.

"Lick me, lover, give me a hot licking, I love to ride faces."

Don was happy to do so, ever since his first muff dive, he had been hooked. He took her hips and guided her downward toward his waiting tongue. His tongue made contact with the pink gleaming lips, and his tongue started to swab at them, getting the first taste of her juices.

Maryanne moaned as his tongue started to work on her. Mmmmm, oh yes, she reached down, parting her lips for him, and his tongue eagerly drove in, mmmm, corkscrewing up into the hot seething depths.

"Mmmmm, yes, oh yes, drink it deep," she murmured.

Don was painting the inside walls with his tongue, and he adjusted his mouth, and his tongue went after the hood of her clit.

"Ri--Right there," Maryanne whimpered, her eyes fluttering. "Ah!"

Her clit was coaxed to rise up and join the fun, and he bathed it in a wet rush of tonguing, swiping, and dragging his tongue all over.

Maryanne moaned, it was so good to find a man who knew how to orally service her box, and she started to shake, her hips bucked and rotated on his mouth, and with squeals of pleasure, she surged over, giving Don a juicy facial, as her orgasm had its way with her.

She lifted away and quickly repositioned herself over his rock-hard dick. She turned her back to him, her favorite position was the reverse cowgirl, and she nudged gently against his cock head, rubbing against her opening, letting her gathering juices lube him up.

Don savored the view of her naked backside, that ass was a work of art, then growled as she drove her seething cunt down, and swallowed his prick in one hard thrust.

"Mmmmmm oh yes, I love a hard eager dick, ohhhhh yes," Maryanne moaned.

Don grunted as his prick was swallowed up by the seething vortex, oh tight, so tight, god it was like fucking a virgin.

Maryanne looked over her shoulder, giving him a beaming smile, and cooed, "Do you like how tight I am? I had that vaginal tightening surgery right after I tossed out that lout I was married to. It sure makes a difference, being 40 but having the tightness of an 18-year-old. Mmmmmm, oh yes, I love the feeling of my tight little pussy being split open by a big stiff cock, like yours!"

Maryanne purred and started to ride Don's dick, the view of Maryanne's naked backside fired him up, and the milking of her cunt, god, it was just like he was fucking some 18-year-old sweet young thing with the tightest cunt he'd ever been able to get his dick into. A small part of his mind wandered about how Wayne was making out.

*****

At that moment in room 720, Wayne was on his knees, looking up as Annabelle smiled down at him. He savored the sight of her curvy voluptuous figure, those big, luscious 34DD breasts, her nice wide hips, what he called "breeder's hips," were inches away. She came closer and spread her stance. Wayne looked up at her body standing over him, oh fuck, he was gonna enjoy this, her pussy was now looming just above his face.

"Eat me, lover, eat mah tight little ole pussy."

Annabelle's tight little clamshell was waxed totally bald, she had a triangle tuft of golden blonde hair on her mons, to advertise that she was a natural. Her bare pussy was now just inches from Wayne's face. The full erotic scent of her wafted out to grace his nose. She gently placed her hands on the back of his head and pulled him against her.

Wayne stuck his tongue out as far as he could, ticking at her lips before pointing his tongue, and sliding between the seam. Annabelle's purr of pleasure rose up, and he teased at the hood of her clit, feeling the orgasm trigger rising up.

Annabelle's breathing changed over, she gasped, "Stick your tongue out, and keep it out!"

Eager to follow orders, Wayne did so, she kept his head in her hands, holding him against her, and he could feel her starting to grind her clit against his tongue.

"Mmm, nnnggghhh, ahhhhh," Annabelle whimpered, her eyes closed. "Mmmm y'all keep that tongue thar, ah-ah-ah!"

Annabelle was very wet, her juices were flooding over his mouth and face, she kept up the pressure, until she grasped Wayne's head tighter, and really pressed her clit down hard, facefucking him, her clit was hot, throbbing and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

"Ffff-fuck yesssssssss, oh yes, FUCK!"

Annabelle was squealing with pleasure, and a huge rush of her cum poured out, it felt like Niagara Falls as she gushed a torrent of girl cum all over Wayne's face. She rode that crest, mopping his face down, his cock felt like steel.

"Mmmmm, ah just love to rub mah little clitty hard against an obliging tongue."

Annabelle pulled back a bit and turned her back to him. That fabulous ass was inches away, and she cooed, "Now, eat mah ass, ah love it!"

Just like an answer to a prayer, he loved to munch ass, and she bent forward grabbed her cheeks, and pulled them apart, oh yes, there it was. A tight little pink starfish, so fresh and clean. It gleamed in the muted light, as well waxed as her pussy, as pink and pearly as her drenched pussy, and when Wayne lightly ran his tongue around it, she moaned deep and low.

"Mmmmmm, nice, feels so nice."

Wayne was powered up, he grabbed her cheeks and settled in for some serious ass munching. Annabelle's loud cries and moans of pleasure spurred him on, and he gave her the ass-licking of a lifetime.

Annabelle reached over to the bedside table, picked up what was there, and slid it back toward Wayne.

"Now, you all plug mah ass, then fuck me, no lovemaking, just fast, frenzied fucking, god it makes me all so hot!"

Wayne was happy to do so, and Annabelle ordered him, "All in one go sugar, plug me good!"

Wayne looked at the plug, midnight blue in color, it looked to be about 6 inches long and 1.5 inches around. Placing it against the tight pucker Ammabelle's asshole, the size differential was scary, could she take this?

Annabelle cooed, "Don't worry sugar, ah have taken this before and it all feels so good, let me have it!"

Eager to please, Wayne did exactly as requested, with a mighty shove, and he drove it in. When it smacked to the maximum, Annabelle's voice rose up to a shriek, and she cried out, "Fuck mah cunt, ah feel so crazy, I want it NOW!"

Wayne grabbed her hips, and drove his cock in, smacking hard against the full bumpers of her ass.

"Ummmppph, unnnggghhh, nnngggghhhh, ohhhh, ummmm, yeah, oh yeah, use mah cunt, just fuck me like a slut!"

Wayne was happy to do so, and he entered into a fast rhythm of driving in balls deep and savoring the pronounced rubbing of the butt plug against his dick. Holy fuck that felt amazing, and Annabelle's soundtrack drove the heat higher.

"Yes, oh yes, hammer mah cunt, ah'm a cock crazy sex doll who needs to get her cunt drowned with hot sizzling spunk, let me have it! Fuck my cunt, fuck me!! I'm an overheated little slut who needs to be fucked hard. Fuck me, fuck my burning cunt! I love to be teased and fucked by your big, hard cock! Let me have it, slam my pussy!! Fuck me, fuck my fiery fuckhole! Fuck my overheated cunt!! Fuck my brains out!!"

Annabelle's sexy voice, and what she was saying, were driving Wayne crazy. He slammed his steel-hard cock in and out, in and out of her fiery fuckhole.

"Oh yeah, ummm, yeah, unnh, hunnh yeah, ohhhm oh yeah, feels so good, so big, unnnh, oh fuck, cumming, fuck FUUUCCCKKK!"

Wayne felt the tightening up, Annabelle's scream filled the room, and the butt plug pressed more insistently against his plunging prick, he could feel the wrenching grip of her orgasm milking at him wildly, he growled, "Oh yeah, gonna flood you baby, fuck, FUCK!" and his dick erupted, thick pelts of hot spunk flooding her hungry fuckhole as he spent himself in a shuddering rush of climax.

*****

A few floors away...

"Now, face to face, finish me off!"

Don was quick to do so, his prick was ready to explode, and he had a feeling that Maryanne was right on the edge too. Don nudged against her, mounted Maryanne, and in one thrust he powered in, their growls of pleasure blending as Don went in right to the balls.

As Don got into the fucking rhythm, Maryanne cooed, "Just what I needed, a good solid fucking, kiss me, Don, I love being kissed when I'm being fucked!"

Their lips came together, tongues quickly tangling in a duet of hot sizzling lust, their bodies in the frantic horizontal dance, making the bed bounce and the bedsprings squeak.

Breaking the kiss, Maryanne grunted, "Grab my ass, and really lay that pipe!"

He quickly did so, lifting her hips up towards the plunges of his cock. He was really powered up, doing a lover who knew what she wanted, and wasn't afraid to tell him what to do, really had him granite hard.

"Get that finger down there, and rub my tight little rosebud!"

When Don did so, Maryanne let out a gutteral cry of pleasure. Her asshole was extremely sensitive and having a finger rubbing right against her tight butthole was guaranteed to make her explode, and it took less than a minute.

"Fuck, god I love getting my asshole played with, makes me so hot, ah-ah-ah, nnngggghhhh, gonna make me cum, cum with me lover, spunk down my cunt, fuck, cream, CREAM MEEEEE!"

Don felt the tightening up of her pussy, and Maryanne let out a full throated shriek as her orgasm took her. That set him off, and his prick let loose, thick gouts of spunk were virtually sucked out by her eager spasms, their bodies shaking and writhing together in that bonding of hot, implacable lust.

As the fuck lust dissipated from room 1005 and room 720, Wayne and Don wondered how well each other had been milked.

groomleader
groomleader
2,797 Followers