Wedding Day Cuckold

Story Info
A bride cuckolds her husband on their wedding day.
8.9k words
4.37
349.3k
482
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,257 Followers

It was my wedding day, my father was about to walk me down the aisle. That's a bad place to start, but it gives context. I'll start at the beginning.

My name is Cat, short for Catherine, but everyone calls me Cat. I'm 22 years old and my husband Bob is 23.

Bob and I met in college. I was never a big social person. I didn't date in high school. I was a late bloomer and didn't really develop my figure till I was 18. I always felt awkward and wore very conservative clothes to hide my shape. I am now 5'3", 105, 32C, I have thick, long dark brown hair down to the middle of my back. When I grew into my figure I was still shy about my body and still wore clothes that covered it.

Bob says the first thing he noticed about me was my hair.

One day after class Bob asked me out, well not out, for coffee. I was a junior, he was a senior. I'd seen him at the back of my lecture hall once or twice. We walked to the student union to get a cup of coffee. We chatted and it turns out he was not in that class. The times I saw him he was trying to work up the courage to ask me out.

I thought that was nice. He was a little shy. I found that sweet and when he asked me out for a date, I said yes.

Bob had a similar background. He was also a late bloomer. His first 2 years of high school he suffered a lot of teasing for looking like a Jr. high kid. By the time he had his growth spurt he'd already been placed in the high school pecking order and therefore had not dated either.

We started dating regularly. He was a perfect gentleman.

My roommates would ask me about him. I'd tell them about my dates. Just girl talk. After a month and about 8 dates one asked me if Bob and I had kissed. We hadn't and they made fun of him for being so slow. I didn't have a lot of dating experience so I had no clue 2 months was a long time to wait.

That week, after our date, I kissed him. It was nice. I didn't see stars, but I liked kissing. He obviously liked it too. After that we'd kiss a lot. More often than not I'd have to initiate it but I enjoyed it.

After a few months, more girl talk, my roommates asked if we'd gone further. We hadn't and they again started making fun of him. They would ask me if he was gay and why he didn't make a move. They joked that maybe I didn't turn him on.

I knew I was not very good at being sexy, but I thought that if maybe I stepped up my game, he'd step up his. It was late spring, and as I walked around campus I looked at what other girls were wearing. My loose jeans, sneakers, and baggy T shirt were not the norm. Girls with my shape wore pretty skirts, dresses, tight jeans. I took note of what they were wearing and decided to buy new clothes.

When I told my roommates I was going shopping, they insisted on going with me. I was happy they did. I wanted someone else's opinion.

We hit the mall laughing and having fun. They knew what stores sold what and where the sales were. We went from store to store trying on clothes.

At the first store I picked out a few things I wanted to try on. When I showed them to my roommates they just laughed. They told me there was no way they'd let me buy that "old lady stuff."

They started picking out clothes for me to try on. Most of it I felt self conscious trying on, but they insisted, so I did. I had to admit, I liked what they picked out. I thought I looked pretty. I had just never worn stuff like it and was uncomfortable wearing it.

We went from store to store. I ended up with a bunch of skirts, dresses, and tops. I was happy and ready to go but my roommates told me not yet.

They took me to a lingerie store. They insisted that I had to get rid of my 3 to a package cotton bikinis and buy some pretty underwear. I blushed as we walked through the store. I admit the stuff was pretty.

I could not buy the lacey, expensive stuff, but I found some cute cotton boyshorts and thongs that were more what girls today wore. They insisted I get some pretty bras too. I got a few pretty ones with candy, rose and cherry patterns, plus I bought black, beige, and white bras. When possible I bought the matching panties.

My roommates satisfied we left the mall.

The next day I started wearing my new wardrobe. I felt very self conscious as I walked out of my dorm onto campus. As I walked through campus I noticed a couple of guys checking me out. Some even smiled at me, and a couple said hi.

Having men notice me made me self conscious, but it also gave me butterflies in my stomach. It was a nice feeling to be noticed.

When I saw Bob after class, he just stared at me. Finally he said, "Wow Cat. You look beautiful."

It was nice. I felt pretty. I bought the clothes so he'd notice, and he did, so I was happy.

We went for coffee in the student union and sat down. As we had walked through the student union guys were checking me out. We never held hands or anything walking on campus so there was no reason for anyone to assume we were a couple. A few boys who I recognized from classes said hi to me.

Bob noticed. He seemed happy about it. He would point out the guys that were checking me out and when someone said hi he'd ask me all about them. I really didn't think much of it.

This was a pattern every day after class. I wore my different clothes and Bob seemed to like the ones that were more revealing. He would point out the guys checking me out, ask about the ones who talked to me. If someone talked to me during the day, he wanted to know who. He wanted details. I just took this as part of his general interest in me.

I had to admit I was enjoying it. I was not used to boys flirting with me. I did not know what to say. Some offered to walk me to my next class. I didn't see any problem. When they did I told Bob. He wanted to know everything they said and did.

Sometimes they would walk me after class to the student union where I was meeting Bob. He was always very excited when that happened.

After 2 months he still hadn't made a move. With my roommates teasing me, I decided if I didn't make the move it wouldn't happen. My 21st birthday was coming up and it was just time to lose my virginity. I wasn't stupid, I went to campus health and went on the pill.

Bob was taking me out for my birthday. I planned to spend the night at his place. He had a roommate but he was going home for the weekend. We'd be alone. I didn't tell him I was planning on staying. I just packed a toothbrush, light dress, and underwear in a large purse for the next day.

Since it was my 21st birthday, we decided to go to a club that had dancing.

I asked my roommates what I should wear. They chose a nice dress. It was green, about mid thigh, and showed a bit of cleavage. I had gotten used to dresses so I wasn't too self conscious. My roommates insisted I wear my cherry pattern bra and thong.

We went to the club. I'd never been in a club before. Bob had never been either. All I'd ever seen were on TV. I'd danced before, but not since high school. I loved the lights, music, and the driving vibe. Bob and I ordered drinks and found a place on the sidelines to stand.

It was loud in the club. We really couldn't talk. We stood there side by side, watching people dance, and sipping our drinks. I watched the women move to the music. I had never danced like that. Some were grinding against the men they were dancing with. Others were keeping their distance but still moving seductively. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach again.

I was swaying to the music on the side of the dance floor and hoping Bob would ask me to dance. He didn't. We just stood and watched. Eventually a guy approached me and asked me to dance. I wanted to dance but was not sure what to say. I looked at Bob and he just shrugged his shoulders. So I said yes.

Being on the dance floor was fun. Being among all those sexy people dancing made me feel sexy. I watched the other girls and tried to imitate their moves. I had taken dance and gymnastics as a girl, so I picked it up quick. We danced 2 dances. During those dances the guy tried to rub against me. He often had his hand on my hip. I was too nervous to push him away, and to be honest, I liked the way it felt.

When I got back to Bob he told me I looked great dancing. I said thank you and we stood there again. Eventually another guy from the same group of guys asked me to dance. Again I looked at Bob. He asked me if I wanted to.

I told him I wanted to dance again, hoping he would get the hint and dance with me. He didn't, so I accepted the guys offer and headed to the dance floor.

This time as we danced the guy moved close to me. I could feel his body next to mine. As we danced he had his hands on my hips. We danced a few songs. He started moving his hands and pushing up against me. At one point I felt his hands move down to my ass. I had never experienced this before so I wasn't sure what to do. I let his hands freely explore my ass.

At first I was just scared, but the music, and dancing, made me feel sexy and I started to enjoy his hands. As we danced I felt my dress slide up. I realized he was pulling it up. I didn't know how to react. I just let him. Eventually I felt his hand at the bottom of my ass. I was wearing a thong so it was skin against skin. No one had ever touched my ass before. I was breathing hard and my heart was beating.

At the end of the song I decided I better get back to Bob. When I did he was all excited. He told me how sexy I looked on the dance floor and asked me if the guy really grabbed my ass. I told Bob he did. Bob just said how hot that was.

Eventually another guy from the same group asked me to dance. Again Bob didn't stop me. I danced. This time the guys hands went to my ass right away. I let him pull me in and we danced grinding against each other. Whenever he could he'd touch my ass or grab me under my dress. I felt sexy.

After about 5 dances I felt all worked up. I started the night expecting to have sex with Bob. I was ready to follow through. As I exited the dance floor I told Bob I was ready to go. He asked me if I was sure I didn't want to dance some more. I did, but I also wanted to get to the sex. We left.

On the way home I suggested we go to his place. He commented that it was getting late but I convinced him. As he drove he made me tell him about dancing. He was very interested in the parts where the guys had their hands on my ass.

When we got to his place I was nervous. We turned on the TV and sat on the couch. I started kissing him. He would kiss back but every once in awhile stop and ask me more about dancing. The more I told him the more excited he got.

He eventually mentioned it was late again and that he should take me home. I told him no. He looked at me surprised. I took a deep breath and I stood up.

I said, "I'm staying here tonight."

He just blinked at me with his mouth open. I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. He followed in silence. When we got there I started kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt. I thought he would try to undress me but didn't make a move, so I unzipped my dress and stepped out of it.

I continued undressing him. I undid his pants and they fell to the ground. He was still wearing his shoes so they pooled around his ankles. I could see he had a hard on in his white briefs. I pulled his briefs down and it sprung out.

I'd never seen a live adult penis. I looked at it. It was about 5" long and around 2 fingers diameter. I reached down to take it in my hand. The skin around it felt soft. I moved my hand along the shaft. As I did he came in my hand. He got cum all over my hand, belly, panties and thighs.

He started apologizing, saying he'd never done this before. I knew enough to know that this could happen. I was inexperienced, not stupid. I told him it was OK and to get into bed and I went to the bathroom to clean up. I was glad I had brought another pair of panties with me.

When I came out of the bathroom he was already under the covers. I climbed in next to him in my bra and panties.

I reached down to touch his penis again. He was still wearing his briefs. I kissed him and slid my hand to his penis. It was hard again.

Under the covers I slid out of my panties. I pushed his briefs down around his thighs freeing his hard on. He was not moving. I climbed on top of him and rubbed his hard on against my vagina trying to line it up to enter me. It felt good. When he was lined up, I slowly lowered myself.

I liked the way it felt. It hurt a bit but for the most part it wasn't bad. I moved myself up and down. In about 3 minutes he came. I felt it inside me. I actually liked the feeling of the cum inside me. Sex did not rock my world, but it was nice. We kissed and fell asleep.

We had sex a few more times before the semester ended. He always suggested we go dancing for our dates. He never danced with me, but I was really enjoying dancing and was really learning some moves. On the way home he always asked me about the guys, what they said, and where they touched me.

Sex was about the same. We tried missionary and doggy styles. It lasted about 5 minutes. It was pleasant. Not mindblowing, but pleasant.

Graduation and the summer came. I went home to my folks, he stayed in town. He got a good full time job with the company he had been interning with. We stayed in touch through texts and email over the summer. He came to visit me once. My parents made us sleep in separate rooms.

At my summer job I was working with people I had known in high school. Now, with high school way in the past, we started talking. I formed a little crowd to hang out with. It was fun. I enjoyed being part of the group. In the group there were 2 brothers. James and Don Hillman. I'd never talked to them in high school. We were in different crowds. Well, they were in a crowd, I wasn't.

When we were out these guys always paid attention to me. I enjoyed the attention. If we went dancing they would always dance with me. Sometimes I found myself dancing with the 2 of them at the same time. They were both nice guys and I even started to flirt a little. I'd even dance a little dirty and let their hands touch my ass. It was fun and I was getting more comfortable with myself.

At night I would text Bob and tell him about my day. He was very curious about the boys I hung out with. Particularly James and Don. He'd ask me for details, what they said, whether they touched me or not. This actually made up most of our conversations.

At the end of the summer I returned to school. Bob got a place of his own after graduation. I spent most of my weekends at Bob's. His favorite date was to still go out dancing. He never danced with me.

When we went he'd suggest clothes for me to wear. He liked things that were more revealing. Shorter dresses, lower necklines. I was feeling sexier and more confident. I started looking around at the girls in the club and buying clothes like theirs.

His favorite dresses barely covered my ass and had necklines where you could pretty much see part of my bra. When I wore them I got a lot of attention and boys clambering to dance with me. I'd spend most of the nights on the dance floor dancing with anyone who asked me. Bob would watch from the side.

I got to know the crowd. I'd dance with the same guys every time we went. For their part they took more liberties with their hands. They did not hesitate to grab my ass or cup my breasts as I was grinding against them. I could often feel their hard ons through their clothes.

Bob would watch from the sidelines and ask for details when we got home. He was really fascinated when I told him I could feel their hard ons and would ask me what it was like. We'd have sex at night and he'd ask me about it when we had sex. He'd often cum as we talked about it.

Bob asked me to marry him. We'd been dating for almost a year and I said yes. We planned to be married right after graduation in my hometown.

We continued going out. I'd spend weekends at Bob's. We'd go out dancing. I'd dance and he'd watch. During sex he kept asking me about dancing. He'd ask me for details when someone touched my ass or breasts.

One day, while we were having sex and I was telling him this, he blurted out, "I can't wait to be married to my hot wife." I took it as a compliment. He would say it often as we had sex.

One day I told my roommates that he'd said that. They laughed. I had no idea why and asked them what was so funny. They repeated "Hot Wife" and laughed.

I didn't want to sound stupid so I let it drop. When I was alone I googled it. I learned that a hot wife was a wife who had sex with other people. As I read more I started to see patterns. I just shook them out of my head. I was sure Bob didn't mean that.

I couldn't believe the stories. I read about men who liked knowing their wives were having sex. I read about the women. I have to admit, some of the stories were hot.

One night while having sex Bob again said he couldn't wait to have me as his hot wife. I asked him if he knew that the term hot wife meant a wife who had sex with others. He came immediately.

It was hard planning a wedding during my final semester, but we did it. I invited the group of friends I made last summer. We had stayed in touch when I was at school. Especially James and Don. During Christmas break I almost spent the whole time with them. During the school year, they would send me flirty and suggestive texts. It was all in fun.

As I planned the wedding Bob asked me about the guests. He was particularly interested in James and Don. He would ask me about them often. I would often share my texts with Bob. When he'd see me one of the first things he'd ask to see is my texts with James and Don. The flirtier and more suggestive they were, the more he liked them.

They'd often text when Bob and I were together. He'd read them and then make suggestions about what I should respond. Some of his ideas were very suggestive. Often the reply would be a double entendre implying that I'd have sex with them.

One night we went for dinner and dancing. Through dinner he had me replying to texts from James and Don. I was telling them I was dressed to go out. They asked for a picture. When we got back to Bob's place. Bob suggested we take a picture for them. I was wearing one of Bob's favorite dresses. It was a red wrap that tied at the hip. It came down about 3 inches over my ass. You could see a bit of my lacy black bra over the neckline. Bob took one of me in my dress and sent it.

They replied that they thought the dress was hot. Don then replied that the bra was hot too and said he'd like to see more of it.

I responded, "Don't you wish."

Bob read the text and said, "Hey, let's tease them a little. Show them the bra."

I of course said no but Bob was insistent. He pointed out that everything was covered and that during the summer they had seen me in a bathing suit. He said it was no big deal.

I was skeptical, but I agreed. I pulled the top of my wrap dress apart and Bob took and sent a picture. Bob kept looking at my phone for a response. It was almost immediate. They both started commenting on how hot I looked and how they wished I was home or they were with me.

Bob was excited. He kept telling me how cool that was. The texts came back asking if my panties matched my bra.

Bob told me to respond, "Always."

I admit I was liking the flirtiness. I was liking the compliments. James and Don started texting that they wanted to see the panties.

I told them no way, but then Bob said that I should. He said it would be fun and it's not like they were here. There was a part of me that said no, but there was a part of me that was loving being the center of attention.

As he was talking to me Bob pulled the tie of my wrap dress and let it fall open. He then told me to hold it open while he took the pic. I did and he sent it to them.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,257 Followers