Wedding Day Redux

Story Info
Daughter and Father Come To a Conclusion.
1.1k words
4.3
129.6k
75
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married for nine months now. I knew I had made a big mistake. I had sex with my Dad before and after the marriage ceremony. I wanted my Dad much more than my husband. One night, my husband Mark wanted to get me into bed for sex. I told him I wasn't interested.

"What's the matter with you lately?" he asked me.

He had caught me in a moment of truth.

"I want out of the marriage," I told him.

Mark's jaw dropped when I said this.

"Why did you marry me in the first place?"

"It was for the money," I said.

I wanted a husband who had a good job so I wouldn't have to struggle my whole life. It was true, I had a career, but two good incomes were better than one. The steam practically rolled out of Mark's ears. He pushed me onto the bed and started ripping my clothes off. For some strange reason I let him do it. Better to get this nonsense over for good. Before you knew it we were both naked. I looked down at Mark's cock. It wasn't very big, to be honest.

He got on top of me and pushed his cock inside me. I just laid there as he huffed and puffed trying to get me excited. Unfortunately for him I was through faking it. He probably went a whole ten minutes before he came inside me. After he got soft it sort of hit him. He had forced me to have sex and I just took it until he was done. I eventually got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I pushed his spunk out and got cleaned up. When I came out Mark was waiting for me.

"I am so sorry for what I did."

It didn't matter anymore. I hope he enjoyed that last fuck. I gathered up some belonging and I told him he would get the divorce papers in due course. I spent the next few days in a motel room. I called my Dad and told him it was over between Mark and myself.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I want you Daddy, I want to be with you."

My dad had been thinking the same thing. His marriage to my mother was a sham. She had her friends and he had his. They hadn't made love in nearly two years, he told me. He had to have me again, he said. It ended up my Dad dropped the divorce bomb on my mother. He told her he wanted out and they could split everything 50-50. Evidently my mother practically went into shock. She asked my Dad how he could do this to her. What would she do?

My Dad told her she could start over fresh and be with her friends whenever she wanted to. My Dad moved out and found himself a small apartment for the meantime. We were both waiting for the divorce papers when I drove home one weekend. My Dad met me at the door of his apartment. He took me in his arms and we had a passionate kiss. It only took a few minutes until we were on his bed. I had been waiting for this for such a long time.

We didn't need to sneak around anymore. My Dad stripped me down and used his long tongue to lick ever inch of my body. He particularly went all over my pussy. I felt his tongue all over my folds and my clit. When he finally got me worked up he fed me that long cock of his. My Dad had to be at least eight inches in length and he knew how to use it. He boosted my legs up over his shoulders and pushed them to my chest.

He slid the flat part of his cock across my opening. He did that until I could barely stand it. He positioned his mushroom and pushed in the whole way. I started to scream my bloody head off. I wasn't pretending like I did with my husband. He rammed me with every hard inch and I took him with my pussy. I squeezed him hard with my pussy muscles and my Daddy made me all his. I loved the feel of his thick sausage rubbing my pussy walls. I lost count how many time he made me cum.

We had to have fucked well over an hour before my Dad exploded inside me. He had a large deposit stored up and he gave me every drop. My body shook and he kept feeding me his cock. I felt full from all that hot cream inside me now. When my Dad did pull out our juices spilled out onto the bed. I just closed my eyes and tried to compose myself. I knew I wasn't going to miss my husband Mark anytime soon.

Most of that weekend was spent in bed. My Dad took me in every position conceivable. I mounted him and rode his cock. He had me get on all fours and he took me from behind. My Dad must have been hitting the right spot as his cock was driving me over the edge that way. That was when I got a surprise. My Dad pulled out and I felt his cock head at my ass. I screamed as he split my ass open with that thick monster of his.

If I though his cock felt big in my pussy, this was something altogether different. He alternated feeding my ass and then my pussy. I eventually was able to take that cock in my ass without screaming. I wanted my Dad to use me and he did. I was off the birth control pills and I thought of how my Dad might impregnate me now. I know what you are thinking, but I wanted a baby with my father.

We did discuss it together that weekend. All my Dad said was that he preferred to fuck with his bare cock, it felt so much better that way. I wanted his bare cock as well. Feeling that monster stretching my pussy, well, there is nothing like it in my book.

That weekend felt so short. I told my Dad we need to make plans in order to be together. Nothing is set in stone yet, but we figured we might have to move away. It was too chancy to live where people might know us. We are going to spend as much time together until we can make that day happen. I now know that my Daddy will be fucking me for the rest of my life.