Wedding Party

Story Info
A incestuous trip down memory lane.
4.3k words
4.37
62.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band was packing their instruments and the last guests were pocketing wrapped wedges of cake. While the grooms family loaded the remaining cars I followed a few stragglers out of the ballroom and into the hotel's bar for a nightcap. I knew just about everyone at the wedding and of course I was related to most of them. My name is Anthony and it was my niece's wedding. It was a pleasant evening but times change and people move on. I had done a long stretch in the service and now lived far from the family. These get-togethers can grow old fast, after a few hours.

I had heard all the family gossip a thousand times and was never much for big gatherings of the clan. I still chuckled at my uncles' tired, old jokes. I oohed and aawwed at the newest baby pictures. And I exchanged obligatory hugs and kisses with all my aunt and cousins.

My forty-five years in the family had all been good ones. I was proud of my folks and happy to be related, but a large, close-knit family can be over-whelming. And this was one of those times. Fortunately the bartender was enjoying the five-spot I left with each order, and my glass was never empty. As he filled another small tin with Canadian Whiskey and swirled it gently in his hand; I heard a long-lost voice over my shoulder say, "I'll have a shot of whatever that is."

It was the smoky, sexy strains of my cousin Olivia. I didn't need to turn around. The scent of Chanel drifted over me as her lacquered red nails wrapped around my rib cage and long, full waves of her raven hair fell about my shoulders.

I could smell the tobacco on her breath and feel the gold bangles in her lobes. I sensed the ripples down my spine as she playfully nibbled at my neck and ears. She tussled my crew-cut as she had when she was my babysitter way back in the day, and slid on to the next barstool. "I'm going to need another beer to wash down whatever he's pouring." We clinked glasses and toasted the new happy couple.

Olivia was always rumored to be the "party girl," but appearances were deceiving. Admittedly, in her prime those double-d's entertained the boys as a go-go dancer, cocktail server and flight attendant among other things. On a petite frame with luscious dark locks and eyes, she seemed to be a lit stick of dynamite. But she was always a good girl who earned her own way and never caused trouble.

She was now a little past fifty but the years had treated her well, at least physically. It's true she was twice divorced, one adult child in rehab and one other living as a guest of the state for the past ten years, but that's a story for another time. A few laugh lines and a bit more padding only added to the allure of a fantasy MILF. In truth she was just a lonely divorcee struggling to get by.

I was the youngest in my immediate family by about ten years and she was an only child. Our mothers were sisters and lived on the same block. Which brought our tight little family group together on many occasions. She would often spend the night and even vacation with us. So from an early age my daydreams grew into prime masturbation material with Olivia at the heart of it. I often caught fleeting glimpses of a firm ass and amazingly full, round breasts in bikinis, pajamas or short, tight dresses. It was this painfully off-limits body that always triggered my imagination. I learned emotional angst at an early stage.

It's not just that she had nearly ten years on me and considered me a nuisance. Or even that if she hadn't been attracted to older men and "bad boys," I was still a kid and more interested in baseball, and would have been too immature to ever act on my pubescent crush. And also the notion of incest and corruption were terrifyingly taboo in our Old-World Catholic family.

But now in the first quarter of the twenty-first century, society's walls were crumbling. We were both well into middle age, trudging through quiet, desperate lives, stoked with the chain-break of alcohol and would both be on airplanes tomorrow. I did not realize it at that moment but these two passing ships were destined to meet in the night.

As the evening's festivities dwindled into a last-call of lonely people saying their good-byes, Livy and I had run the gamut of conversation from schools, jobs, relations and family. Our two-o'clock dialogue, fueled by melancholy and quick-paced due to impending separation; had taken on sexual undertones and been marked by leering looks, furtive back rubs and lewd remarks. It seemed to be just the light banter of distant cousins reconnecting. With the sly innuendo or dirty joke as a natural part of the conversation.

She mentioned that she had wine and vodka in her room and I snagged a six-pack at the last moment. We trundled off to the elevator for an innocent parting drink to talk about the next family reunion, thinking only of exchanging numbers and trading laughs.

I wasn't crude or perverted enough to actually plot a rendezvous with my cousin, but I did have eyes. And Olivia could still fill-out a dress. Even in a burlap sack, she would capture your attention. She wore a clingy, purple dress that hugged her many curves, low-cut and off-the-shoulder. It would take a magician to hide those tits so why bother, besides they had always been her calling card. And even though most of the tales about her scandalous reputation were over-blown and wrong, she still enjoyed the salacious looks she could draw.

Her physique was a marvel to structural-engineering. Those fleshy globes bounced deliciously, barely concealed under the dark material, and each step in her stiletto heels sent small ripples across her massive boobs. Livy had liquid-chocolate eyes in a round face with big cheeks and warm sensuous lips. The worn semblance of pink gloss had matched the nails on her fingers and toes. And her slightly lined olive complexion was framed by mounds of coal-black hair that tumbled in sheets across her bare shoulders and down her back.

Of course by the time the elevator deposited us on the eleventh floor, her shoes were in one hand while the other supported the weight of her raven tresses. She had asked me to unzip the back of her too-tight dress and mentioned that while I poured drinks, she was planning to shower and change into lounging pajamas so that we could chat until I had to leave.

I will admit that while unhooking her dress and gazing past her neck and down the front of her abundant proportions, my blood (not to mention my cock,) began to stir. At one point, as the car came to a stop, she stumbled bare-footed and fell back against me. I supported her by locking two hands under the cups of her heaving breasts. And I know she felt the prodding force of my sheathed cock, poking at her soft, round ass. We both loosed a stilted laugh and quickly separated. I felt the warmth of her body and noticed a slight sheen to her contours. A hint of perfume still lingered and my eyes followed her alluring, slightly wobbly bounce, as she tip-toed along the hall and into her room.

Once inside, Liv said to relax as she ducked into the bathroom. I could hear faucets running and drawers sliding as her clothes hit the floor. I'm not a big dress-up guy, so I was quickly reduced to wrinkled black slacks and tee-shirt, formal shirt and tie discarded and shoes, socks and belt thrown on the floor. I poured libations for us both and clicked on the t.v. I scanned the tiny room and saw a small table and chairs heaped with her travel clothes and accessories. So placing our drinks on the nightstand, I slouched against the headboard of the only bed in the room.

For a moment I thought of how inappropriate this may appear to an outsider, but we were adults and family. It would seem strange to stand fully dressed in a far corner. Other than the normal sexual musings that dance through the head of a slightly inebriated, half-dressed guy, laying on a beautiful, sexy woman's bed, everything seemed casual and innocuous.

Olivia popped out of the bathroom and the temperature in the room instantly began to rise. She wore short, tight undies that revealed a pair of remarkably toned legs. The orange silky material contrasted nicely with her tanned stems and clung revealingly to her wide hips. In the mirror I spied the bottom of both butt-cheeks peeking out, and the obvious delineation of her plump rear end. But as she pranced towards the bed, leaned over to grab her drink and plop down beside me, it was those magnificent breasts that stole the show.

If she seriously believed that this frilly, see-through baby doll top could conceal her assets, she was woefully mistaken. And if this was some half-drunk, playful tease for a harmless relative it was slow torture. I needed to sub-consciously douse my head with cold water and remember that she was my cousin and dangerously off-limits!

Over the course of forty minutes to an hour, we were just grown-up kids again. Laughter, regrets, memories and hopes were tossed about and argued over. We settled into a comfortable embrace, mostly laughing at the good times, her head resting on my shoulder, me playing with her long, thick hair. It occurred to us later that I was booked at another hotel, and it was now after four a.m. So it didn't require much debate to just turn off the television and click the lights. A stilted, awkward moment followed as I slipped off my pants, kissed her on the forehead and we ducked under the sheets, leaving as much room between us as the tiny bed allowed.

She broke the strained silence by saying, "Tony, please cuddle me until I fall asleep. Sometimes I feel so lonely and it's been years since anyone held me." We laid on our sides and she gingerly backed into me, wedging her warm, soft butt against my crotch with her legs mingling between mine. Her head was nestled in the crook of my left arm, my nose and mouth pressed to her neck inhaling the hint of shampoo and pheromones. My right arm looped over her chest and rested unavoidably between the two cushy mounds of her cavernous cleavage.

I don't know the precise order of events, but it wasn't long before her ass squirmed and my raging cock ground against her. My hand began to roam like it had a mind of its own. Soon my fingers were twiddling the distended tips of her large, dark nipples and I squeezed them between my fingers and thumb, rolling and pinching them while I kneaded their heavy globes.

She purred seductively and her right hand slowly eased along my thigh and worked its way inside my shorts. As much as I worshipped those enormous tits, my hand slid down her belly and started to explore the steamy triangle at her hips. Livy moaned and coyly spread her legs allowing me to play among the coarse curls of her trim mound. Soon my wandering digits found a warm, moist opening inviting further exploration, and she kicked off the sheets and rolled onto her back with her legs spread conveniently apart.

My cock grew to attention as she stroked it hesitantly. She wrestled my shorts off and worked the full length of my rod, unconstructed by any material. It wasn't long until drops of oily residue beaded up at the tip. She lubed her palm with my secretions and rubbed a steady, brisk action up and down. Her motion grew more insistent and my cock doubled in length and circumference. She varied her rhythm, toying with the purplish mushroom head then sliding down to my balls and cupping them in her hand like fondling big marbles.

My fingers were manipulating her folds, teasing her lips and prodding gently then more forcibly into her amazingly tight, steamy vagina. Suddenly and with a great shudder, a geyser of wetness flooded down her thighs, and a small trickle of creamy fluid oozed towards her ass. My hand was soaked and sticky and I pressed the meat of my palm against the protruding clit. Her hips heaved and gyrated wildly as she mounted to another orgasm and the powerful muscles in her abdomen and thighs contracted to bring on the spasm. She shivered in ecstasy, hoarse throaty moans escaped from deep inside as her hips and ass flung themselves maniacally around the mattress. I'm fairly certain we were both highly embarrassed and also mightily aroused.

Her hand was a squishy blur when she pistoned it back and forth on my cock. I was nearly at the launch-point when our eyes finally made contact. She was breathing hard and fast, her cheeks puffed out from the exertions. Liv looked determined to bring my cock to full intensity. That lovely black hair was plastered to her face with perspiration, and her body glistened with dew. Livy's big tits wobbled and swayed with each thrust and I was red-lining to a point of no return. She was grunting from the effort, mumbling and swearing obscene oaths to all the gods. Her body writhed and coiled in the throes of her release. I peered into her glowing, dilated orbs and could see that no more foreplay was necessary.

"Tony, do it now. Fuck me! Fuck me! I need it so bad. I want your cock and I want you to give it to me harder and deeper than you've ever fucked anybody!"

I couldn't resist and I couldn't hold back. It was now or never, incest be damned. My cock was ready to burst and I wanted to fuck Olivia like I was due to be executed in the morning. "I'm gonna fuck you livy, I'm gonna fuck you like a shameless whore. I want your pussy and I'm gonna bang away at you."

"Do it! Fuck me like your whore. I want it."

I grabbed her roughly and rolled her onto her belly and knees. I wanted to plunge straight into her steamy snatch and hold onto those gigantic tits while I drove into her. I positioned her hips at the perfect height, and rubbed her clit and lips enough to keep the fluids flowing. Then I squeezed her fleshy ass on both sides and rammed my cock at her hot orifice. She was so tight after years of abstaining from sex, that even after my probing fingers and her multiple orgasms, it was still like driving my cock into a soft, warm wall.

I had a notion of drilling her and pumping my thick tool into this hot bush for hours, but my excitement combined with the torrid friction caused me to explode. The cum gushed out of me in a torrent. Creating a soupy, white lake on her spine and long gooey tentacles of semen to drip down her butt and splash onto her legs. We both laughed, easing the mild tension and lightening the mood, but it was apparent we both wanted to continue.

Liv looked back over her shoulder and said, "don't stop Tony, I told you I need fucked. Do whatever you want and stick it in me." She reached between her thighs and forced two fingers into her snug twat and used the dripping semen to coat her path. "I know it's tight honey, but just keep pushing, I can take it. And I want you in me."

I flogged my cock to keep it rigid and it was not as thick as before, then I greased it up by scooping some cum from the puddle on her lower back. This time, I was able to guide the bulbous head through Livy's constricted passage and slide the entire length in up to my cum-filled balls. Once I got saddled-in, I reached for her huge floppy jugs, and worked them like putty. It felt so great to push into her and tug on those sweet tits at the same time. We settled into a smooth pattern of me plunging into her hot snatch and her soft ass meeting each stroke by grinding against me. The hard wet slap of my balls banging her backside kept pace with her head bouncing against the headboard.

Liv was alternately swearing, moaning and screaming. Her pussy muscles clung to my slippery pole to keep me in, with a vice-like grip. I pulled her sopping, black locks, tugged on those jiggly mammaries and slapped her sticky, sweaty bottom. I was drenched in sweat and struggling to hold on. She bucked like a wild animal. My cock was a phantom plowing in and out of her hot tunnel. I wanted to last for an hour but I also wanted to fill her with my boiling seed.

I couldn't control it any longer and I didn't truly want to. I felt the pressure rumbling up from my liver and shoot out through my pecker. I came in buckets. Three or four tremendous blasts of jizz pouring into her soggy womb. Our bodies shook like we were being electrocuted, for about five minutes. The aftershocks finally ebbed and cooled. Liv collapsed on the bed and my exhausted body fell on top of her, my cock still impaled in her smoldering cunt.

After our breathing returned to normal and our bodies relaxed, my limp cock slid out of her soggy slit. We rolled onto our backs and she snuggled alongside me. Then for whatever reason, I blurted out something stupid and potentially disastrous. "Gawd, I really just fucked my cousin. I've thought about doing you for years."

Olivia froze, all motion in the room stopped. Then after what seemed an eternity, her head tilted up at me, her big brown eyes shined seductively and her pouty lips puckered. She planted a sloppy, wet kiss on my lips and said she loved every second of it. "I haven't had sex in years. And I waited until I'm in my fifties, in a hotel room with my kid cousin. It's so nasty, that's what made it so exciting and kinky."

With a little nervous laughter I said, "I hope it was worth it."

"Tony, I know neither of us planned this, and I know it's incest. I also know you've thought about this since we were kids, that's exciting too. Fuck this taboo. We're the only ones here, we like it, we enjoyed it. Let's have fun. At that, she began to stroke my flaccid organ, encouraging me with dirty words and sensual efforts to reach another erection. "I hope you're not going to quit now. We've come this far, let's make some crazy memories."

"You know Livy, I have always dreamed about cumming on your tits."

"Tonight's your night, cowboy. Go for it!"

She was in such a positive, accepting mood, I had to push my good fortune. "Suck me Liv, I want to feel your mouth on my cock and watch while you blow me."

Again, she froze for a long second and then whispered hesitatingly. "I've never done that before. I'm not sure I'll be any good at it." I was pleasantly shocked.

She laughed when I told her that there are no bad blow-jobs. And before she could debate it, I curled my hand in her long tresses and centered her mouth directly above my aching, glistening cock. I watched with nervous anticipation as she gripped my tool, then slowly licked a long path from my sack up to the big red knob. She kissed the tip and swirled her tongue around the stiff ridge, all the while strumming it's length faster and firmer. I saw her lick her lips and savor the salty flavor of both her fluids and mine.

She sampled a bit longer; kissing a lot, licking a bit and sucking just a little. Her big doey eyes caught mine. "You're not going to cum in my mouth are you, I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. No one's ever done that."

I answered quickly and I hope, reassuringly, "I told you I want to cum on your tits. Just please suck me and get me started."

Olivia was pleased with my response and proceeded to her new adventure. "You can't imagine how many guys have tried to get me to do this over the years. You are one lucky cousin." She then laughed so hysterically hard I thought I would lose my hard-on.

Now she started in enthusiastically. I think she wanted to impress me with her form or at least, not embarrass herself. And with the additional comfort of knowing she wouldn't get a mouthful of spunk, she practiced the art of the deep-throat. "I can't believe how thick your cock is. It's no wonder we had trouble getting it in my vagina, it barely fits in my mouth. Maybe if you had told me how big it is thirty years ago, I'd have fucked you before. She giggled and smiled broadly as her cum-slickened hands roamed and probed the texture and girth of my marble shaft.

Olivia's pink tongue traced slow circles around my pole, following the thick, light-blue veins. She inhaled more of the helmeted head into her soothing mouth and we both appeared to enjoy the delightful sensation. She used the flat, sensitive top of her tongue to wet my cock along all sides, her saliva dripped down its length soaking her hands. With her right hand sliding easily along the well-oiled trunk, her left hand pushed her sweaty, heaving tits together, creating a slippery deep gorge for my cock to enter and pump away at those sweet, generous pillows. When the head of my cock would appear at the top of her deep cleavage, she would flick at the opening-slit with her pointy tongue and let the droplets of pre-cum drip from her chin and splash onto her abundant bounty.

12