Wedding Shop

Story Info
Uncle helps niece & wedding party with their gowns.
8.6k words
4.65
419.4k
185
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

John had retired at an early age of 48. His investments had paid out and had paid out handsomely. He was enjoying his life away from the fast lane by playing golf four days per week and helping his wife Ann out with the books for her business. Ann had a small wedding shop that did a modest profit every year. John had tried to talk her into selling the business and traveling with him but she was not ready to retired just yet.

It was their 20 year old niece Cathy's wedding that threw John's life into a new direction.

Cathy was the only child of John's sister Maggie. Maggie's husband, Paul, had left her six years ago for a younger woman. Paul had refused to pay for the wedding and the family was in desperate need for money. Maggie did not want Cathy to be embarrassed with her new in-laws so she asked for a loan from her only family member left, John.

John had enough money to loan his sister but, decided to use her need to obtain the old family estate. Their mother had recently passed away and the estate was to split evenly between the two of them. Instead of taking a loan for the money Maggie signed over her share of the estate to her brother. Everyone was happy.

It was two weeks before the wedding when Ann developed a terrible cold. She was bed ridden and was unable to take care of her business. John was the only choice to keep thing running.

"I don't know a thing about handling your business." John said to his wife as she lay weak on the bed. "How about your part-time employee Mary?"

"Mary, can't..." Cough. "work because her family reunion is this week and she..." Cough. "will be out of town."

"Well, OK, but don't blame me if anything gets screwed up." He muttered to his sick wife.

"Tell me what I have to do." John said.

"It's not that bad." Cough, cough. "All of Cathy's items came in yesterday and the wedding party will be coming in tomorrow to pick them up." Cough. "Would you hand me my water?" Ann took a swallow and continued. "Just make sure the dresses fit everyone."

"And, how do I do that?" John asked.

"Have them try them on and see if they need to be taken out or in. It's simple." Cough. "You can do it."

John knew not to argue with his wife. Especially while she was feeling bad. He arrived at the shop early the next morning and found the boxes containing Cathy's items. Unpacking them did not take too long and he was surprised when he opened one box to find a semi-transparent white teddy. The box also had a variety of bras and sexy panties. Just looking and touching them got his fires going. He was imagining his beautiful niece Cathy wearing the sheer undies when he heard the front door of the shop open. A buzzer sounded.

"I'll be right there." He shouted as he quickly threw the sexy garments back into the box.

John waited a few minutes to calm down and turned to enter the store when the curtain door opened and Cathy stood there in her jeans and white sweatshirt.

"Uncle John! Are you taking Aunt Ann's place? I heard she was sick."

"Well, I guess I'm the only choice." John said as he watched his slim blonde niece walk up to him and give him a hug. His huge arms surrounded her tiny body and pulled her closer. He was surprised when her firm breasts crushed against his upper stomach. She was bigger up there than he thought. She hid them well.

"I am so nervous that I had to come early today. Is that OK?" She asked as she pushed back from his muscular arms.

"Sure. My time is your time." John replied.

"I'm not sure what goes to whom." John said looking back at the boxes.

Cathy laughed and moved over to the stack of boxes. She pulled the bridal party dresses out and put them on hangers. John took the dresses and placed them on a nearby clothes rack.

The area they were in was a combination dressing room and storage area. Since Ann normally helped the young brides to be get dressed there was no need for a private dressing room. But, John being there brought up a concern.

Cathy pulled her wedding gown out of the box and held it up in front of her.

"Uncle John. I would like for you to walk me down the aisle." She said with her baby blue eyes wet from the tears starting to form.

"But, what about your dad?" He asked.

"He's not my dad anymore. I invited him but, since he doesn't want to pay for my wedding I don't want him to walk me down the aisle." She said. Tears were now rolling down her cheeks.

John moved over and pulled her to him again. "I would love to walk you down." Her wedding dress was crunched between them as he kissed her on the cheeks. She turned and kissed him back on his cheek.

"You have been more like my dad than he has." She said while resting her face in the valley between his neck and shoulder. Her lips were lightly brushing against his sensitive skin.

"I've always loved you like my own daughter." John said as his hands moved up and down her narrow back. He could feel she was not wearing a bra under the sweatshirt. The thought of her being braless caused an excitement in his trousers. He tried to push back from her before she felt his pants rise but, it was too late. She started to say something and suddenly pushed back from him. She looked down to see his pants pushing outward.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry." John said as he turned away. "It's just that you are so beautiful and it's been so long since...you know."

Cathy at first was shocked but suddenly it became funny. She had never thought of her uncle in a sexual way and to see him with a hard-on was so different. She felt a stirring in her panties. Sex to her has always been taboo because of her mother's teachings. Her mom had told her to stay away from sex with boys. She was brainwashed that she had to be a virgin on her wedding night. The furthest she had gone with Brian was to squeeze him off through his pants. He had not even touched her bare vagina.

"It's OK Uncle John." She laughed. "I guess I have forgotten you are a man and have those types of feelings."

They went back to unpacking the boxes and when Cathy opened the box with the sexy underwear she held up the sheer teddy for her uncle to see. He turned and saw her holding them and quickly turned around. She laughed. "It's OK. I don't mind you seeing this. I feel comfortable with you seeing it. I trust you more than anyone."

"Good." He said but still not looking at the skimpy thing.

They unpacked the boxes and Cathy moved to the clothes rack to remove her wedding dress from the hanger. "I can't wait to try this on. Aunt Ann took my measurements but you never know until it gets on your body."

"OK, I'll leave." John said.

"Don't be silly. You don't have to. Besides I'll need some help."

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea."

"Don't worry I won't bite you." She laughed.

John turned and looked away while she undressed. She removed her sweatshirt and jeans and stood in only her skimpy pink panties. Her nipples were hard as she stood nearly naked in front of a man for the first time. Not even Brian had ever seen her like this. She turned and faced her uncle.

"OK. Turn around." She said shaking slightly as she waited for him to turn and look at her near nakedness.

Both of their faces were red from embarrassment as John turned and looked at her face. Her eyes were latched on his as she stood there in only her tight panties. John's eyes moved from her face to her slim neck down her white chest to her perfectly formed breasts. They had zero sag and two small cherry nipples standing up proudly on top of her mounds. His prick swelled to its max. His eyes moved down her taught stomach to her navel and down to the top of her pink bikini panties. He could not see the shadow of her pubic hair because he expected her bush to be the same light blonde as her head. The small mound of her pubic hair was pushed out at the vee where her thighs came together. She was magnificent.

"Cathy. You are so beautiful." John somehow managed to say. She opened her eyes wide and a big smile formed. "Am I?" She asked.

"God yes." He said again as his eyes raped her body.

"No one has every saw me like this. I mean no man." She whispered.

"Not even Brian?" John asked.

"No. My mother wanted me to save it for the wedding."

John started laughing which irritated Cathy.

"Are you laughing at me?" She asked visibly pissed with her hands on her hips.

"Oh no. I'm sorry. It's not you. It's what you said about your Mother."

"Why is that? My Mom said she was a virgin until her wedding night."

"She told you that?" John laughed again.

"Yes. She said she had never even touched a boy until that night."

"Bullshit. Your Mother was a hot item in high school. I think the first time I knew she was screwing my classmates was when she was 16."

Cathy stood shocked at what she was hearing. She had saved herself because of what her mom had preached to her since she was old enough to know about sex. She stopped being upset with her uncle and now was pissed at being a fool believing her mom. She knew her uncle would not lie to her about this.

Cathy turned and picked up her wedding dress. John stared at her nicely round ass cheeks. One side of her panties was wedged between her cheeks and half of her creamy white ass was showing.

"I'm sorry honey. I shouldn't have told you about your mom." John said trying not to stare at her cute little ass.

"I'm glad you did. I feel like a fool. I'm getting married in a couple of weeks and I don't know anything about a man and sex." She sighed.

"I'm sure it will work out. Brian will be nervous as well." He said while she turned to once again show him her bare tits.

"Brian told me he has done it already. Before he met me." She said as she once again looked down at the tent in his pants. "Why is it OK for a guy to do it but not a girl before the wedding?"

"Now-a-days I don't think it matters anymore. In the old days guys expected their brides to be virgins. Now, I think they want them to be experienced." He said without thinking.

"See. That's what bothers me. He will have some experience and I'll have none. And, now it's too late to get any before we are married." She groaned.

That's when the conversation took a turn where John was unprepared to go.

"Will you show me what to do?" Cathy's voice whispered in his ears.

"What?" John said with a shocked look. "What do you mean show?"

"I've never did anything more than touch it in his pants." She said. "I trust you and am not scared to be around you like this." She said while looking down at her hard breast tips.

"But Cathy. What if your mother or my wife finds out?" He said trying to bring her back to reality.

"We don't have to do it. Just show me how." Cathy was not taking no for an answer.

"You must know how." John laughed but still showing a lot of nervousness.

"I know what happens of course. But, not foreplay and oral sex and stuff like that." She said moving closer to his arms.

John backed up slowly as he watched her naked form come closer. Although it was his niece, who he had seen grow from a little girl, he could not turn down the naked form coming his way.

"Cathy." He said making a last attempt to stop this.

"Shhh...." She whispered as she took his large hand in hers. He couldn't stop her as she moved it up until the back of his fingers caressed her smooth breast. They were both watching his fingers as she guided them to her hard nipple. She closed her eyes. "Oh, Uncle John that feels so good."

John's hand pulled away from hers and turned so his palm could cup her whole breast. His hand moved forward until her softness was contained in his soft grasp. Her nipple was sticking forward into his palm. "Teach me." She whispered as his fingers moved apart and her nipple slid between two of them. His fingertip curled until he was lightly pinching it. "Oh God Yes." She said. John had forgotten his name and hers as his fingers massaged her pink button. As his other hand moved up to touch her other breast they suddenly heard the door open. Buzzzz.

Cathy quickly turned and moved into Ann's small office to the side. She closed the door and John headed outside to see who had arrived.

At first John did not recognized the young woman standing in front of him. She was a little heavy but her shaped was very curvaceous. "Uncle John?" She asked.

He looked at her and tried to remember her name. He knew she was a good friend of Cathy's but had not seen her for a few years.

"It's me Brandi." She said with a big smile. "Wow. You have really grown up." He said trying not to stare at her enormous chest.

"That's what all the men say about me." She laughed as she looked down at her huge orbs. John tried to remember the last time he had seen her which was at hers and Cathy's high school graduation. The graduation gown did a good job covering up those treasures.

"Is Cathy here?" She asked looking around. "She told me to meet her here at 10 A.M. I'm a little early.

"I'm back here." Cathy shouted from the rear room.

Brandi smiled and moved around John to enter the back dressing area. John moved behind her while admiring her round ass. She was wearing a tight skirt and blouse. John froze in his tracks when he saw Cathy standing in only her panties. Shit. Now, Brandi would know.

Brandi looked at Cathy and turned and looked at him.

"It's OK. He's my uncle. He's seen me like this before." She lied.

"Sure." Brandi laughed.

"It's true. I must have been four or five." She laughed.

"Hey, whatever is OK with you is alright with me." Brandi said. "Is this your dress?" She asked as she picked up the white gown.

John remained frozen in the background as Cathy and Brandi checked out the dress.

"Good. Maybe Brandi can help you with your dress?" John said as he moved into the small office. He closed the door behind him and sat down in the chair. His heart was beating rapidly from almost being caught with his almost nude niece. He pretended to do some paperwork but, could hear them giggling outside the door. He still remembered the soft touch of her virgin breast.

"Uncle John. Would you come here please?" He heard Cathy ask.

What did they want now? John moved up to the door and opened it a crack and looked out.

Standing in her bra and panties was Brandi. Her bra cups were having trouble holding her massive tits. He could see the dark shadows of her large nipples through the white material.

Cathy was standing in her wedding dress. She looked fantastic.

"It's OK. Brandi doesn't mind you seeing her like this." Cathy said as she moved over to pull him out into the room.

"What can I do?" John asked trying to keep his eyes up from Brandi's full body. He could now see her dark pubic hairs through her white panties. His pants again expanded to the max. Suddenly Cathy giggled and so did Brandi. He knew he was set up. Instead of turning around John decided to not let it bother him. He actually pushed his stomach forward to give them a better view. They stopped giggling when his bulge projected out to show his prick around 10 inches.

"SO?" He laughed. "What do you want?"

"Brandi needs some help with her clothes. I'm in my gown so I can't move around." Cathy said.

John moved over and behind Brandi. He didn't pretend to look away this time and looked down at her full ass cheeks barely covered by her white bikini panties. "Which dress is yours?" He asked.

"The one on the end." Brandi said. John took the dress and held it up. It was a strapless dress and even he knew her bra straps would be showing.

"I want to try it on without a bra." Brandi giggled and looked over at Cathy. She turned to hide her smile. They had planned to tease him and they were doing a great job.

"Would you unhook me?" Brandi asked as she pushed her back towards John.

John didn't answer as his fingers moved up to pull the triple clasp bra apart. It released as sprang from his hands. It was under a lot of pressure as it dropped quickly off her large tits. It fell to the floor in front of her feet. She kicked it aside.

John wanted so bad to see her treasures but didn't just want to run around to the front to look at them. Would you hold my dress up over my head?" Brandi asked still facing the other way. She knew John wanted to see her but wanted to delay it as long as possible.

Her hands moved upward as he slowly dropped the dress over her hands, arms and head. The dress moved down until it reached her hips. It was stuck. "Would you move it down?" Brandi asked from under the dress. Her head was covered. John looked over at Cathy for help but she just smiled and pointed for him to do it.

John's hands were shaking as his fingers pinched the material and pushed it down over her ass. His fingers brushed against her naked ass cheeks not hidden by her bikini panties as the dress moved down. The dress wouldn't move any lower unless he pulled the front down as well. He had an excuse to move to the front.

Her dress was bunched over her large chest. He knew he had to pull it over her boobs in order to get the dress any lower. Her nipples were long and hard poking out the silky material. His fingers pinched the material resting on top of her breasts and pulled downward. His fingers again caressed her softness. He heard her giggle as his fingers flicked across one of her hard nipples. Her head appeared as the dress moved lower. She lowered her hands but did not help him pull it down her stomach. "Keep going." She giggled.

John was as careful this time because he knew they were playing with him. If they wanted to play then he would play as well. His fingers pinched the material in the middle around her exposed navel and pulled downward. He kept his fingers touching her soft skin as the back of his fingers moved down her bare stomach, over the waistband of her panties, and down to the top of her mound of dark hairs. He stopped and felt her stomach muscles tighten in preparation of his touch on her pussy. He didn't disappoint her as his fingers push inward as they moved over her hidden bush and into her pussy channel. She moaned when his fingers touched her clit. He smiled as he stopped and moved his fingers up and back down. He was now the one teasing. "OH." She moaned as her thick thighs spread apart to allow his fingers more room. John felt the sudden dampness of her hole as his fingers pushed her thin panties inside her lips. He slowly moved his fingers back up until he once again brushed her clit. "Uncle John!" She screamed as her hand reached down, grabbed his hand and held it pressing firmly against her hard knob. John laughed and pulled his hand away. If the girls wanted to tease he could do the same. He pulled her dress down until it fell below her knees.

"I have some wrinkles up here." Brandi giggled as she pointed to the tops of her breasts.

John took the bait and moved his full hand up to smooth down the wrinkles. Her breast more than filled his hand.

His fingers pushed down the wrinkles over her hard nipples. He lightly pinched the rise in her dress when the phone rang.

"I'll get it." Cathy said. She moved slowly into the office and out of their sight.

John turned and smiled at Brandi. She smiled back. He wondered how far she would let him go now that they were alone.

"Hello? Hi Mother." Cathy said to the phone.

John's hand moved down Brandi's stomach to the bottom of her dress. He looked at her face to see if she was going to stop him but she just smiled. His large hand moved up under the material and upward towards her damp panties. Her full thighs opened to allow his fingers to touch against her crotch.

"Don't worry. I ordered the flowers yesterday." Cathy told her mother.

John's fingers snaked under her damp undies and into her wet pussy lips. Her legs opened wider to allow his fingers to discover she was not a virgin. He easily slid two fingers up into her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning softly as he finger-fucked her. His fingers moved all the way inside which allowed his thumb to rub against her clit. "Oh Uncle John." She moaned loudly. He turned to see if Cathy had heard her. She was not looking out the door.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers