Wedding Shop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

“The only one she sees most every day is….. Fuck. Mary?” He said looking down in Maggie’s eyes for an agreement.

“You are one smart guy.” Maggie laughed as she let go of his prick. She turned and walked back out into the hallway. “Maybe tonight I’ll prove it to you?”

Damn. Ann was having an affair with Mary? They did go away a few weeks ago for a “girls” weekend. He knew Mary was also married but didn’t know much about her husband or her kids. Things were starting to add up. He didn’t know to be pissed or not. Wasn’t he man enough to keep her satisfied? What could she offer Ann that he couldn’t?

Maggie and Ann were laughing as he entered the dining room. He could see they were drinking wine and he knew neither of them could hold their booze very well. He made it a mission that night to keep refilling their glasses. Maybe some wine would bring out the truth?

By the time dinner was over both women were feeling no pain. Ann showed no sign of her recent illness and was laughing and dancing around the kitchen as they cleared the table.

“Why don’t we put some music on?” John asked the women as they followed him to the den.

“Sure baby.” Ann said as she pinched him on the ass. He did not laugh as he turned to look at her.

John sat on the sofa as he watched both women try to dance while intoxicated. They were stumbling over their own feet and catching each other from falling. Finally as a slow number came on Maggie pulled Ann into her arms. Their breasts crushed together as their arms pulled each other closer. John’s pants started to rise as he watched Ann’s thighs brush against Maggie’s. If Maggie had not have told him about Mary he would not have been as excited. Maggie was going to prove it to him by seducing Ann in front of his eyes.

Ann’s eyes were closed as she moved her soft body against Maggie’s. She had forgotten John was sitting there watching as she moved her lips across Maggie’s cheek to her ear. Her lips opened as she nibbled on Maggie’s earlobe. She was pretending it was Mary she was dancing with.

Maggie’s eyes were locked onto John’s as she slid her thigh between Ann’s legs. She didn’t feel any resistance as Ann opened her thighs to let her thigh push forward against Ann’s pussy. She smiled at her brother as her thigh fucked her sister-in-law. Maggie’s fingers moved between their bodies until her fingers brushed against Ann’s breast. Maggie had never made love with another female but it wasn’t hard to imagine what to do. Her fingers found Ann’s hard nipple. Ann moaned as her fingertips danced on her breast.

John’s prick was about to burst out of his pants as he watched Maggie’s hands move down to cup Ann’s ass. He had never seen two women have sex and to see his wife and sister going at it was too much.

Ann was burning up. Not from the fever she had the past few days but from her sister-in-laws touches. She had not been with Mary for over a week and was horny as hell. As Maggie massaged her breast Ann moved her hand between their stomachs until her hand passed over Maggie’s pussy mound. Her fingers pushed inward until she found her damp slit. The booze had her head spinning and she was losing her balance. Her body was wobbling as she slowly moved down to the floor.

John was stroking his bulge as his wife lowered her body to the soft carpet. He noticed Ann’s hand was touching Maggie between her legs. Maggie guided Ann to the floor and moved down to lie next to her. Ann’s eyes were begging for more and Maggie didn’t disappoint her. Maggie kissed another woman for the first time. Ann’s mouth opened as Maggie’s soft lips touched hers.

Maggie felt her tongue being sucked into Ann’s mouth. She knew it was time to really explore another woman’s body. Her hand moved down to Ann’s knee and moved slowly up under Ann’s robe. Her skin was so soft compared to a man’s. Her fingers moved slowly up to Ann’s hidden treasure. She stopped when she suddenly touched the silky material of Ann’s panties. Ann’s legs opened to give Maggie complete freedom.

John couldn’t control it any longer. He unzipped his pants and pulled his raging hard-on out. He moved over a few feet on the sofa so he could see Maggie’s fingers move under his wife’s panties. He knew when she found Ann’s clit because Ann moaned loudly. “OHHH!”

Maggie smiled as she looked up on the sofa to see her brother stroking his huge shaft. If things worked out as she had planned she would have both of their mouths on her pussy at the same time.

Ann was lost in passion and didn’t realize her clothing was being removed. Her eyes were closed while Maggie finger-fucked her throbbing pussy.

John had done enough watching. He quickly pulled off his clothing and moved down on the carpet behind Maggie. His hands swiftly removed Maggie’s dress, bra and panties. They were all three now naked and hands were moving everywhere.

Maggie felt John’s prick pushing between her ass cheeks. It was not what she was looking for. She pushed him back and turned her body until her head was between Ann’s legs and Ann’s head was between hers. She lowered her pussy until she felt Ann’s tongue waiting for her damp bush. She looked down at Ann’s swollen pussy lips hidden under a forest of soft auburn hair. She closed her eyes and moved her lips into the thick growth. Her tongue moved through the strands of curly hair until she touched Ann’s opening. She tasted pussy for the first time.

John moved back to watch his sister position herself into a 69 with his wife. He was unsure how he could get involved until Maggie turned her head. “Lick my pussy.”

John moved around until his face was over Maggie’s ass. He looked under her body to see Ann’s mouth engulfing Maggie’s pussy. His fingers spread apart Maggie’s cheeks until he was able to lower his face between her thighs. His tongue touched his wife’s and joined her in licking every inch of his sister’s wetness.

Maggie could feel both of their tongues moving in different places. One tongue flicked against her clit while the other one sank deeply into her pussy. She was so excited she could not keep her mouth on Ann’s pussy. Her face moved upward as she screamed. “I’M CUMING!” Her whole body shook as she climaxed again and again. She moved off of Ann and gasped for air.

The booze made Ann feel she was dreaming. Her eyes were closed, as she lay naked on the den floor. She tried to open her eyes but couldn’t. Sleep was all she could think of. Darkness came swiftly as she passed out cold.

“See. Do you believe me now?” Maggie asked her brother.

“Holy shit. That was unbelievable.” John said. His prick was still rock hard.

Maggie moved to him and pulled him on top of her. “Fuck me.” She whispered in his ear.

“But, Ann.” John said looking at his wife lying motionless next to them.

“She is out cold.” Maggie laughed as she reached under him and guided his hardness to her wet entrance. “Your wife got me all wet for you.” She giggled as she felt his shaft sink into her hot oven. John fucked his sister while he watched his wife sleep it off next to them. He was thinking about tomorrow morning while they both climaxed. Would she remember any of this?

John carried Ann upstairs to their bedroom and Maggie helped get her into her pajamas. Maggie wanted to go at it again with him but he somehow got her out the door. His damn sister was a nymph. He fell asleep next to his wife without undressing. Day two was finished. Could he make it through another day?

Ann woke up earlier than John. Her head was hurting as she rolled out of bed. All she could remember last night was drinking wine with Maggie and dancing close to her. After that it was blank. She didn’t remember putting on her pajamas especially a pair she never wears anymore. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach as she ran to the bathroom to throw up.

The telephone woke John up from a deep sleep. Ann must have picked up the phone because it only rang once. He reached over and picked up the receiver to see who was on the phone.

“How do you feel?” He heard Mary’s voice ask.

“I’m over the sickness but I had too much to drink last night. Maggie came over and I guess we partied too much.”

“Don’t be partying too much without me.” Mary giggled on the phone.

“We shouldn’t talk on the phone. John may come down at any moment.” Ann whispered.

“Are you coming into work today?” Mary asked.

“Yes. I should be in around 10 AM.”

“Good. I’ll be here. It’s been so long.”

“I know. We have some things to talk about.” Ann said.

“OK. I’ll be here. Bye.”

“Bye.”

John waited until Ann hung up the phone before he did. Shit. The conversation sounded a lot more serious than he had hoped. Maybe his wife did love another woman and she was planning on leaving him? He took his time washing and shaving and found Ann getting dressed when he came out of the bathroom.

“So, I guess you feel good enough to go to work.” John said.

“Except for the hangover I feel great.” She said not looking at him. “I don’t remember anything after we ate.”

“Not much happened. Just watched some TV.” He lied.

“I have to run. I promised Mary I would help her this morning with a new order.” She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

“Sure. Have fun. I’ll probably play some golf.” He lied. He planned on arriving at the shop around 10:30. It would give them enough time to get into a compromising position.

Ann arrived at the shop and found Mary sitting on the sofa. Mary stood up to her and pulled her body to hers. Mary’s lips opened as her mouth hurried to find Ann’s.

Ann suddenly pushed her away. “We have to talk.”

Ann guided Mary to the sofa and sat next to her. Her head still ached from the wine last night. “We have to slow this down. I have to think about my husband and you have to consider your own family.”

“But, I can’t stop thinking about you.” Mary said softly. Tears were forming in her eyes.

“When we started this it was just for sex and sex only.” Ann said as she put her arm around Mary’s shoulder. “It just happened and we got caught up in a whirlwind.”

“You didn’t like it?” Mary asked with a soft sob.

“Yes. It was exciting. Something we both needed at that time. But, I don’t want to lose my husband. I love him.” Ann said realizing Mary had deeper feelings than she did.

“So, you don’t want to have sex with me anymore?” Mary whimpered.

“Yes, but not if you are going to take it beyond just sex.” Ann said softly.

“Just sex. I can do that.” Mary said as her eyes opened wide.

“Are you sure?” Ann asked while looking into her brown eyes.

“Yes. I promise.”

Ann pulled Mary’s body to hers and felt her warmth. Ann smiled as her lips found Mary’s. Their tongues moved quickly to ignite their passions.

John parked his car down the block and walked on the same side of the street as the shop so he would not be seen out the windows. He moved quickly down the small driveway and up against the side of the building. His heart was beating fast as he opened the rear door trying to not make a sound. He tiptoed through the hallway until he heard voices coming from the dressing area. He knew the path as it led him to the small office door with a covered window. He peeked through to see Ann and Mary standing facing each other. He knew for sure it was true as he watched Ann removed Mary’s dress.

He had never thought much of Mary’s body until he saw the dress fall from her shoulders. Her breasts were both full and firm. Her stomach was flat and her hips were perfectly proportioned. Her tiny bra and thong panties did little to hide her sexual secrets. His prick hardened as Ann pulled the skimpy bra off her delicious mounds and her fingers pulled the string thong off her shaven pussy.

“Let me take yours off.” Mary said.

“Not yet.” Ann answered.

Ann lips moved to Mary’s lips. She made small pecks on her lips, chin, and down her long neck. Ann’s body lowered as her lips kissed her shoulders, tops of her breasts and her hard nipples. Her lips sucked on the hard tips until Mary moaned. “Ohhh yes.”

Ann moved her lips and tongue down her stomach, over her navel and down to the top of her slit. Mary’s hands curled around Ann’s head as Ann’s tongue snaked out to slither into her wet canal. Mary held her head captive while Ann sucked and licked her wanton clit.

“OH YES! DON'T STOP!” Mary cried.

John was amazed of the talent Ann had eating another woman’s pussy. She had Mary ready to climb the wall. He somehow had to get some proof of Ann’s cheating. He looked around the small office and found the digital camera they used to photograph new brides in their dresses. He aimed the camera at the sexy scene before him and hoped the flash would not go off. It didn’t but it did make a small click. Luckily, Ann had Mary moaning so loudly they did not hear it.

John moved back to his viewing window and watched his wife bring Mary to a quick climax.

“I’M CUMING!” She yelled as she exploded in Ann’s mouth.

“Oh god. That was the best. Let me do you.” Mary said pulling Ann to her feet.

“We can’t right now.” Ann said with a smile. “A new bride is coming in at any minute and I need to get her catalogs ready.”

John knew he had to get out of there before being discovered. He moved swiftly to the other door and pulled it open. He still had the camera and he flew down the hallway and out the rear door. John’s mind was messed up. He thought his wife was ready to leave him for Mary. He was pissed but realized he had also cheated with his sex Olympics with Cathy and her bridal party. Not to mention his sister Maggie. He couldn’t get the image of Ann’s head between Mary’s legs. He had to do something and didn’t have a clue what it was until the phone rang.

“Hello.” He said.

“Uncle John. It’s me Cathy.”

“Hi sweetie.”

“I need to talk to you.”

“Sure. Anytime.”

“Is Aunt Ann home?”

“No. She’s at the shop.”

“Can I come over there now?”

“Sure.” John said with a big grin.

John tried to act calm as he waited for his niece. He realized he blew it with her at the shop and wondered if she would give him another chance.

She knocked on the kitchen door as she had always done in the past.

“Come in.” He yelled.

Cathy moved into the kitchen and immediately flew into her uncle’s arms. She was crying.

“I don’t think I’m getting married to Brian.” She sobbed.

“Why not?” John asked as his hands moved up and down her back. She was not wearing a bra again under the thin tee shirt.

“We had a fight last night. He walked out and I haven’t seen him since.”

“What was the fight about?”

“Sex.” Cathy said as her stomach rubbed against her uncle’s crotch. She could feel his prick harden with each small movement of her body.

“Sex? I thought you had that resolved?”

“I told Brian I wanted to do it now. I did not want to fumble around on our wedding night.” Sob.

John waited for her to finish the story. He knew she could feel his passion pushing against her.

“He wouldn’t do it. I told him if he didn’t fuck me then I would find someone else to fuck me before our wedding night.” She stopped sobbing and moved her face up to his neck.

“He said to fuck whomever I wanted. He didn’t care.”

John again waited to see where she was going with this. She pushed her head back and looked up into his eyes. “So I am.”

Neither of them said another word as his lips moved down to capture her tiny pedals. He swooped her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom.

He laid her gently down on the bed and took his time undressing her. Her body moved to help him as he pulled the tee shirt off her arms. Her perky nipples waited for his caresses and kisses. She lifted her hips to allow his hands to slide her tight jeans under her ass. He slowly pulled them down her legs while looking at her silk pink panties hiding her virgin pussy mound.

John took his time sliding his fingertips into the waistband of her panties. She sucked in her stomach as he pulled them down her creamy smooth skin. It was like a scene in slow motion watching the panties moved over her corn silk pubic mound. Her hips rose higher as the panties moved under her ass and down her thighs. She kept her legs tightly together as he pulled the panties off her feet. He placed them on the nightstand and turned to look at her virgin naked body.

Her eyes were on his and she was smiling when his fingers moved to her stomach. He moved them north to find her tiny but hard nipple. She moaned as his lips moved down to his fingertips. As he sucked on the small digit his fingers continued to touch it as well.

Ann had heard a noise in the office while she helped Mary get dressed. She moved to the door and opened it. No one was there but the other door was open. She knew it was closed when she came in because she had made a point to close it. Someone was watching them. She moved quickly out to the showroom and found it empty. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a movement out the side window. She jumped over and looked out just in time to see a man walking quickly up the street. SHIT. It was John. He now knew.

Ann didn’t tell Mary about John because she didn’t need to know right now. This was between John and her. She would have to face him and knew their marriage could be over. She sat at the front counter thinking of different things she could say to him. She didn’t want to lose him. She knew she had to face the music and the longer she waited the worst she would be. She helped Mary get the catalogs ready for the new bride and left to go home. She hoped John would be there.

Ann was surprised to see Cathy’s car in the driveway. She knew she could not talk about Mary in front of Cathy but realized it might be better because maybe John would not be so pissed he would become physical with her. She slowly entered the house and found the first floor empty. She could hear some noises upstairs so she tiptoed up to the upper hallway. None of the doors were closed but the master bedroom door was opened only a few inches. She moved quietly over to the door and looked inside.

John pulled his shirt over his head and pushed down his pants and boxers at the same time. His hard-on showed Cathy how ready he was to deflower her. He moved his body slowly on the bed next to her and pulled her tiny form into his. Her arms moved around his back and slid down to his ass. She pulled him until his prick rested between her golden mound and the bottom of her breasts.

Ann watched in shock as John’s body molded with their nieces. Her legs opened to allow his thigh to slide between them. Her leg looked small in comparison to his muscular ones.

“Fuck me Uncle John. I want you to be first.” She said as her petite mouth moved up to suck on his ear.

Ann mood went from shock, to anger to excitement. She suddenly realized if she caught him cheating with Cathy it equalized her affair with Mary. Maybe it would save their marriage? She wasn’t jealous as she watched John moved between Cathy’s legs. His mouth moved down her body but she pulled him back up.

“I’m wet enough.” She laughed. “Fuck me.”

John took his time as he guided his large tool to her entrance. She opened her legs wide as the tip pushed against her virgin gate. It slowly opened and welcomed the first visitor inside. “GOD. YOU ARE HUGE!” She moaned.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked afraid she was in pain.

“No, give it to me.” She said as her tiny arms found the strength to pull his prick deeply inside of her. She moaned again as he hit bottom.

Her body slowly adjusted until the pain turned to pleasure. She told him he could now move it. “Move it slowly.”

He did as she asked. Each time he moved in she moaned. He could tell the moans were ones of pleasure. He sped up his movements until their bodies were slapping together.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers