Wednesday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

Janie found herself lying on Todd with Amy on top between her wide spread thighs. Amy's small hips were thrusting the red dildo in and out of her with surprising strength. As her body rocked, she could feel Todd's dick moving in her ass. The giant orgasm that had been ebbing now took off to new heights, dizzying, mind-blowing heights.

*****

Janie came back to her senses curled up on her side on the couch. A strange double slapping sound drew her attention to the couple on the floor in the middle of the room. Amy straddled Todd's hips and was bouncing up and down on his long hard dick. Her ass slapping his hips was one sound. The big red dildo slapping against Todd's belly was the other.

Amy had her head thrown back, her small breast moved up and down in counterpoint as she drove Todd's dick in as deep as she could. Todd's hands on her hips urged her on and add to the power of each thrust of his hips as they came up to meet her.

Janie's mouth dropped open at the power and ferocity of the two people fucking in front of her. She whimpered loudly as she pictured herself in place of Amy and that big dick hammering her asshole. A tremble of fear and lust ran throughout her body at the thought.

Amy gave out with a long drawn out yell, suddenly, as she came. Her bouncing got out of sync with Todd's thrusts and then she fell forward to lie on top of him. Todd's hips still moved as she laid on him but they now moved slowly and gently. Janie could see shivers running up and down Amy's body from time to time in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Todd caressed Amy's back and butt lazily as he continued to slowly fuck her. Amy sighed a bit later and pushed up on her arms to smile down at him. She kissed his lips softly and then whispered, "We're ignoring our guest."

Todd laughed and looked over at Janie. "Do you feel ignored?"

Janie shook her head and then sighed. "Not in the least. I have never seen two people fuck before, not in person anyway and never so fiercely."

Amy giggled and whispered, "It's all your fault for passing out on us."

Janie felt herself blush as she said, "I've never been double teamed before."

Amy sat up and groaned softly. Todd's hips still moved as he fucked her slowly. She looked down at her husband and smiled. To Janie she said, "As you can see my husband has a strong and large sex drive. Mine is much the same but he has way more staying power, shall we say."

"His sex drive isn't all that's large, "Janie interjected with a giggle.

Amy laughed and nodded. "You wouldn't believe all the hard work it took for me to be able to take that largeness."

"Yes dear, and we know you hated every minute of it," Todd said jokingly.

Amy rocked her hips back against Todd's hips and grinned. "Oh yes, I hated it as much as you did. Having sex, two, three, even four times a day, every day is such hard dirty work."

Todd laughed and lifted his hips harder. Amy gasped and then moaned softly. When he did it again, Amy looked over at Janie. "Why don't you come sit on his face. His dick isn't the only thing long and thick."

Todd's hips slapping her ass loudly made Amy groan. "There you go telling all my secrets again," he said with a laugh.

Janie sat up on the couch and groaned as muscles in her belly, lower back, and inner thighs protested. "I think I'll save that until next time," Janie said with a grin. "That is, if I have an invitation to come back."

Todd grinned and said, "Your welcome anytime."

"Oh yes, very welcome," Amy added with a groaning grunt as Todd's hips slapped her ass hard. "Maybe next time we can swap places on Todd's lap. I need a lot more practice with his dick up my ass."

Janie stood up on wobbly legs and then walked slowly over to kiss Amy on the lips. Amy moaned into Janie's mouth as Todd's hips slapped her ass hard, his big dick driving in deep and hard. Janie broke the kiss and dropped her head to suck on Amy's right nipple. Amy sucked in a deep breath and threw her head back in ecstasy.

"You've found one of her weak spots. She loves to have her nipples sucked while she's being fucked," Todd said softly.

Janie released Amy's breast and looked down at Todd. "What would she do if I sucked and licked her clit?"

"The same thing you did. She'd come her brains out," Todd replied with a chuckle.

"We'll have to check that out next time I'm here," Janie whispered, licking her lips. Todd grinned and Amy moaned loudly.

"Now it's late and I need to be on my way," Janie whispered reluctantly.

Before Amy could move, Janie leaned in to kiss her again. This time it was passion filled, full of tongue and nibbling. Amy whimpered loudly and then groaned even louder as her hips flexed sharp and fast against Todd's thrusting dick and hips. She was coming harder than before.

*****

Amy was snuggled on top of Todd as Janie dressed. Todd watched her with drooping eyelids and a smile. "Next time hubby turns you down for sex, come on over and we'll see that you get all that you deserve."

"You can make a bet on it," Janie whispered as she knelt down to kiss Todd and then his wife. Standing up, she added, "There's always next Wednesday."

With a big grin, she turned and headed for the front door. "Yes, I definitely love hump day."

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers
12