Wednesday Nite Widows

Story Info
Ladies card club spanks losers.
5.6k words
4.8
74.6k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie Webster was not sure when the Wednesday Nite Widows Card Club changed their rules and she got her bare bottom warmed over Janet Masons lap. but she remembered exactly how it happened and how it felt.

So would Janet, and Lorene Simmons . All three were approaching forty, Liz Ashton was a generation older. Krista Forbes and Mindy Carson, the newest members, had just passed thirty. Pauline Toms and Ruth Eleanor Taylor were in their mid-forties. The eight women played Euchre once a week. They drew for partners each session so there was no continually matching of good against really good players. For over a year they enjoyed a sociable game. No one was out for blood. The sessions were usually filled with as much gossip and conversation as Euchre. That was the way they liked it. That evening, Lorene made a dumb-assed play. She knew it as soon as she tossed in the left bauer and lost it. “I ought to have my ass smacked,” said Lorene.

“Yes you should,” said her partner, Janet Mason.

“Maybe we should add an incentive to the game,” said Jackie Webster. “If some one makes a dumb assed play, everybody smacks her ass.”

“Right,” said Janet Mason. “Spank her naked ass.”

“Only if that dumb assed play causes her side to lose the game,” said Lorene.

“What would you say to a night where the evening’s winners warm the bottoms of the losers?” asked Jackie.

“Sounds fair to me,” said Liz Ashton.

“We’re all younger than you,” said Mindy Carson. “Would you be embarrassed, draping your bare bottom over one of our laps?”

“I guess you all know I’m Pauline’s mother-in-law so you know where that puts me, even if I was a child bride, said Miz Liz. Hell, If you can stand the sight of it, I guess I can stand you gals laying on a few smacks. I got the same equipment as the rest of you, mine’s just a little older and probably tougher.”

“It wouldn’t bother you to let Pauline play a tune on those oversized buns?”

“I’d guess Pauline would get her jollies, making this old tail wobble and turn pink. Who knows, I might get a kick out of it too.”

I’ve always liked having my buns reddened,” said Ruth Eleanor Taylor. “This tail of mine occasionally craves a warming if I must confess the truth”

“You don’t look the type,” said Pauline. “We’ve been friends a long time and I always thought that you went to bed on the chilly side.”

“Seeing her work behind that cashier's window at the Farmer’s and Trader’s Bank, you’d think her shit didn’t smell,” said Miz Liz.

Lorene looked Ruth Eleanor over critically. You got the long legs of a race horse and the tight ass of a thoroughbred. Yeah. I wouldn’t mind draping those buns over my lap. I bet I could make some nice music on those tight cheeks.”

Ruth Eleanor smiled. “Don’t think I’m a spoil sport that can’t take my medicine.”

“Then it’s agreed,” said Janet, “the losers of the night go over the laps of the winners and get their bottoms warmed.”

“Do you mean totally bare?” asked Mindy.

“Hell,” said Miz Liz, “otherwise it wouldn’t be any fun.”

“Or any punishment, really,” said Jackie Webster. “The bottom has to be totally exposed.”

“Right,” said Lorene. “I want to see somebody’s bouncing cheeks turn red and showing the heat.”

“Is this going to turn into an orgy?” asked Krista Foster. “This is getting exciting.”

“We aren’t kids,” said Jackie.

“A bunch of old women getting their buns warmed,” marveled Miz Liz, “who would believe it?”

“Most of us have grown kids,” said Pauline, “Hell I’m forty-six.”

“Most of us are around that if we haven’t passed that mark,” added Lorene, “I’m way past.”

It was agreed, after much nervous laughter. The scores were to be tallied, the partners winning the fewest games would lay across the laps of the victors, present their bared bottoms to be hand spanked until it was felt that they were sufficiently warm.

“Have you ever been spanked, I mean since you were grown up? asked Jackie.

“I’ve had a hot hand put to me more than once,” said Liz. “I sort of acquired a taste for it. I missed it after my old man and me broke up.

“My husband spanked me once,” confessed Janet. “I won’t say I didn’t deserve it but I didn’t think he had the right to do that. She looked at the table and the unplayed hand she held. “Afterwards, we made love. It was the best fuck, pardon my French, we ever had. Joe died in an accident the next week. It never happened again.”

Lorene appeared unsure as to whether reveal her experience.

“Come on Lorene. Have you had your ass heated by a man?” asked Liz. “Let’s not be bashful. I mean the way this group plays cards, there won’t be any of us that escapes a hot hand for long.”

“My father,” confessed Lorene, “He bent me over his knee until I left home when I was in my twenties. He did me a lot.”

Jackie shook her head in disbelief. “That’s major. Would our doing that bring back bad memories?”

“I don’t think so.”

“So you’re game to agree to the rules.”

Lorene nodded her head, ”You won’t be swatting virgin ass, that’s for sure.” She shrugged. “What can I say? I married a man who liked to do the same thing.”

“Say Jackie,” said Liz, “You haven’t said. Has your man ever warmed your bottom?”

Jackie shook her head. “I’ve read about it. It’s never happened to me but I’ve heard some women actually climax from being spanked.”

“Hey. That's for me,” said Janet. I could use a good climax.”

“Who couldn’t?” asked Liz. “I guess ass warming is an acquired taste. It grows on you.”

“It would be an experience,” said Krista Forbes, the lone redhead in the group and also the youngest. “I’m always up for new experiences.”

“I could certainly use one,” said Janet.”

“Isn’t it a shame,” said Jackie, “six women without men and two married to men who are out of town all week.”

“When Dan comes home on Friday night, he makes up for it,” said Mindy. Carson. “Sometimes we hardly get out of bed all day Saturday.”

“You’re bragging,” said Krista. “Besides you aren’t getting any all week unless you’re sampling strange stuff.”

“I could use a little strange stuff,” said Jackie. That reminds me, my vibrator batteries are getting tired. I need to replace them.”

“If this conversation goes on much longer, I’ll be using mine tonight,” said Krista.

“I’d say we’re just a bunch of horny old bats,” said Lorene. “I’d say, lets get to it and do it.”

“Right now?” asked Mindy.

“I’m willing,” said Jackie.

“You know, at this moment you’re one of the losers along with Liz,” reminded Pauline.

“Like I said,” said Liz, “these old buns can take it. They’ve been heated before.”

“So, is it agreed?” asked Janet.

“We’ll do it,” said Liz Ashton. “Starting tonight?” asked Mindy.

“We‘ve won two games apiece. Lorene’s boo boo made this game in doubt. It decides who spanks and who’s asses’s are made red.”

“Agreed.”

“This is exciting. I’m getting goose bumps,” said Janet.

“Let’s play cards,” said Liz Ashton.

The ladies at the two tables all appeared tense with the possible exception of Liz.

Lorene looked across the table at Janet. On the second hand, she wondered if the missed trump had been on purpose. Did she want to be the first to be the first victim warmed? She flipped her ace on the table and took the trick.

The game was decided by one point. Everyone waited for someone else to speak. Liz looked across the table to Jackie. “I suppose you know we lost.”

“Then I guess it’s up to Janet and Lorene to do the spanking,” said Jackie. She took a deep breath. I won’t be the first coward afraid to take her medicine.”

Everyone expected someone to say they had not been serious, that they would not bare their bottom to other eyes and hands. Liz stood. She wore tight dark slacks. She loosened the waist band as she looked at her partner. “Come on, Jackie, let’s give these gals the show they’ve been waiting for.”

Janet and Lorene pushed their chairs away from the table.

Jackie watched in fascination as the older woman peeled the tight pants over full hips and lush thighs. Her legs were deeply tanned. When she kicked the pants away and straightened, she revealed a dark, thick, pubic patch that contained a sprinkling of gray, wiry curls, it was apparent that she had shucked her panties with her slacks. Liz looked to Janet and Lorene. “All right. Who takes first crack at this sorry old ass?”

Jackie knew there was no turning back. She kicked off her shoes and while still seated rose enough to remove her half slip, skirt and panties from the lower half of her body. She stood to reveal a slender, younger, all together very shapely body. Her trimmed, light brown pubic patch barely disguised the slit at the base of her belly. She moved to her right and draped herself over Janet’s lap.

Liz Ashton assumed the position across Lorene’s legs. Lorene surveyed the broad expanse of the older woman‘s tanned buttocks. Certainly Liz had nothing to be ashamed of the lower body department. Lorene did not know what to do with her hands. She looked over to Janet and the smooth, round buttocks that Jackie presented, then back to the fuller, rounded mounds that were hers to punish.

“What are you waiting for,” asked Liz. “Come on, lay it on.” Lorene’s first tentative slap sounded rather weak but she could not get over the thrill of that first contact with naked, feminine flesh quivering under her hand. She looked down and found she had forgotten to lift it after the smack. She raised her hand and this time there was a louder report and the imprint of her hand remained white in the surrounding tan. The third slap made her hand tingle.

“That was a good one,” hissed Liz.”

Jackie awaited the first blow. She heard the ring of the first slaps from the other couple. She automatically clenched her buttocks in anticipation of the descending hand. She wondered how long Janet would stare at the exposed cheeks of her derriere before she delivered the first blow. She wondered why she had allowed herself to be maneuvered into this situation. She was bored. That was it. Never having been spanked, she thought it might be exciting. She wondered if this might unlock her sexuality. It had been so long since she had experienced an orgasm from other than her own hand. Was Janet going to sit there, staring at her fanny for the rest of the night?

The first blow took her totally by surprise. The sting and the heat burned her in a way she had not imagined. She was not sure how she should react when the second blow landed on the same spot and burned twice as much. She almost howled in at the third slap. She bit her lip. Be damned if she would be first to reveal discomfort. The next assaults were on the opposite cheek, then Janet began alternating smacks from one cheek to the other, sometimes slapping down, sometimes glancing blows that caught the under part where the deep crease joined the back of the inner thigh. She knew those tingling mounds were jiggling out of control and sometimes under the glancing smacks her buns parted and her little back opening was displayed to her tormentor.

She was definitely squirming now. Janet's dress had risen higher. She felt the other woman’s naked thighs under her belly. She wondered how long this ordeal would continue. Until she said the punishment was enough? Be damned if she would yell uncle before Liz. Her bottom was younger, firmer. She was determined to hold out as long as the older woman.

Pauline and Mindy stood and moved closer to where the chastisements were taking place. Mindy stared at the trim contours of Jackie’s hindquarters. She was much taken by the way a cheek quivered when slapped. She watched the haunches tighten in anticipation of the next stinging blow. The resounding slap of hand contacting punished flesh excited her in ways she wondered if she should be feeling. Naturally, she had entered many shower rooms where naked women cavorted. She had shared dressing rooms with a friend in department stores and nice dress shops. Here, the brazen display of these women‘s bottoms, presented for punishment, was erotic beyond anything in her experience.

Mindy wondered if there were a latent lesbian streak somewhere inside her. She desperately wanted a shot at slapping those rounded buns.

Krista and Ruth Eleanor stood nearer Lorene who held Liz on her lap. The older woman, Krista had to admit, appeared far younger in the middle and lower part of her body than her face suggested. Her ass was truly a solid sculpture of female flesh. The rounded globes moved and shook with each slap but there was no soft, excess fat there. The reverberating sounds had a ring of solid meat absorbing punishment. “Are you going to pass them around?” asked Krista.

Janet looked up. Her hand stung from the repeated blows to her friends ass. She was more aroused that she cared to admit. How much, she wondered, was enough. “Sure. Be my guest.”

“Is that fair? Is this the way it’s going to be?” asked Jackie. She stood and rubbed her abused bottom. She was sure it must be glowing.

“I think that’s fair,“ said Mindy who took Janet's seat. She pulled up her dress to expose bare thighs and guided a subdued Jackie over them. Her hands caressed the rounded contours and was amazed at how warm the other woman’s flesh felt.

Janet watched Mindy and wondered why she had not explored the smooth expanse more fully when she had the opportunity. Jackie, with her flaming butt, was seemingly unaware of Mind’s exploration of her bottom curves. Janet was surprised at how wet she had become between her legs, surprised at how carried away she had gotten during the spanking. Mindy delivered her first blow. The sound of her own hand seemed louder than when Janet was giving the punishment. She was surprised by how her fingers seemed to be absorbed into the firm flesh. She raised her arm and delivered an openhanded blow. She extended her arm and brought the hand back swiftly, coming in almost horizontal to the thighs. She attacked the lower nates in glancing slaps that made them part and for a split second revealed and parted the secrets lips tucked between the thighs. She was aware of Janet behind her. She wondered if Jackie were aware that her most secret parts were momentarily revealed in such a manner.

Janet swore Jackie’s legs parted marginally and did not return to their former position. A gleaming, pink slit, between Jackie’s legs, clearly revealed a woman lubricating. Jackie was becoming excited from the punishment. She remembered the squirming and the abrasion of Jackie’s pubic hair on her thigh. Janet had not been so excited in months.

When Liz settled over Krista’s lap, Krista was a bit in awe of the older woman. She felt the crinkly pussy hair brush her thigh. She hesitated to deliver the first slap. She wondered if Liz was not older than her mother. Should she be staring at her mother, half naked like this? Should she raise her hand to her in punishment?

“Come on honey, I’m cooling off,” said Liz. “Give this old ass what it needs.”

“I think you’re looking forward to more of this,” laughed Krista.”

“Of course,” retorted Liz. “Aren’t you?”

“It seems so... so nasty.”

“Of course it does. Every good feeling is nasty. Lay it on and make me happy.”

Somehow Krista had Liz‘s waist tucked under her left elbow and Liz was situated so that instead of lying across Krista’s lap, she straddled one thigh and Krista felt her moist crease rubbing there. Krista delivered her first blow then another and another.

Ruth Eleanor watched Krista deliver slap after ringing slap to the older woman’s reddening bottom. Liz made no pretense of hiding the gyrations on her punisher’s thigh. She was definitely riding that slickened thigh. Krista was aware of it and delivered blow after punishing blow. Some of those stinging slaps were delivered very close to, if not between, the parted thighs. Lorene was aware of those contacts because it was a mushy, wet sound instead of the ringing slap on bare flesh. Liz made no complaint of the errant blows, her squirming often moved her hairy core to where the next slap would be delivered.

Liz moaned.

“Should I stop,” asked Krista.

”Don’t you dare.”

Mindy saw the exchange between Krista and Liz. She wondered if she should spank Jackie there. What it would feel like touching a woman in that place if only for the duration a slap? Jackie’s juices were smearing her thigh. the woman was totally aroused. Should she help her? Christ almighty! She was helping her. With every smack she was bringing her closer to orgasm. Why else would she endure the pain and humiliation? Tentatively, Mindy smacked her deeper into the squirming woman’s slick crevice.

Jackie moaned.

Mindy swore those smooth, taut thighs parted further. She knew Janet stood behind her, watching her every move. Did she dare? She delivered a slap a bit nearer to center.

Jackie moaned.

Janet whispered huskily in Mindy’s ear. “Do her there. Make her come.”

Mindy nodded. Her hand moved between the parted legs. She delivered a continuing series of stinging, little slaps to the puffy, hairy lips of the writhing woman.

In spite of herself, Jackie emitted a low growl of triumph, then lay quite still on Mindy’s lap. Mindy sat, staring at the reddened buttocks draped over her thighs. Her hand rested on a smooth, quivering thigh, not far from the exhausted woman’s core. Mindy, fingers slickened from the other woman’s juices, breathed deeply as the word, perverted echoed in her brain. She realized that she had achieved a sort of mini climax herself which was more that her absent husband had given her recently.

Lorene, watching Krista apply her hand to Liz’s generous ass, had turned in time to see Mindy finish off Jackie and wished that she could change places with the writhing young woman. Then Liz began threshing motions of her own. There was no doubting that she had achieved a fantastic climax. After a few moments rest, Liz got to her feet and bent to kiss Krista’s cheek. “You done good, Honey. You swing a hot hand. I hope I can return the compliment.”

“You probably will. I’m a lousy card player.”

Liz slipped into her slacks. “I’ll be sitting gingerly for a while.”

“You’re pink down there, that’s for sure,” said Lorene.

“No pain, no gain, is what they say.” Liz smiled sweetly. “Anyway. That was what I really craved to get my rocks off.”

“I thought that was what men do, get their rocks off,” laughed Janet.”

“We all need to get our rocks off once in a while,” said Liz, “Even an old babe like me likes her tingling twat twaddled.”

“I love when you talk dirty,” said Mindy. ”Maybe,” she lowered her eyes, “next time I can spank you or maybe you can do me.”

“The pleasure will be mine either way,” said Liz.

Jackie’s climax had drained her. When she slipped off Mindy’s lap she had trouble keeping her knees under her. Her bottom was on fire. She struggled back into her clothes. Janet helped steady her while she stepped into her her skirt. She stuffed her panties into her purse. She shook her head wistfully. I can’t believe I let you girls talk me into this. I really can’t.”

“You had a great come,” said Janet. “Mindy really laid it on you.”

“You watched it all?”

“It made my pussy cream. I got almost as wet as you.”

Jackie blushed. “Was I that obvious?”

Janet nodded. “Your juice is still drying on my leg.”

“Jesus.”

“I was envious.”

Jackie nodded. “You’ll get yours next time.”

“I’d like being across your lap.”

“Soon,” promised Jackie.

As they were leaving, Jackie went up to Mindy and kissed her on the cheek. She whispered in her ear, “Thanks.”

“For what?”

“For taking me over the edge. I couldn’t have made it without your help.”

Mindy blushed. She looked around to see if anyone were listening. “I didn’t know what to do. I was afraid you might accuse me of being weird or something.

“I can’t describe the feeling.”

12