Wednesday Nite Widows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie nibbled at the outer fringes of Liz's quim after the older woman had shoved her away for a rest. "You've got a nice taste," said the younger woman.

"Not bad for a woman past fifty, huh?" Liz turned and faced Jackie's middle. "Suppose we switch and I get a taste of your cooze?"

Jackie opened her legs. "I'm dripping like a leaky faucet." She felt the other's tongue slurp, noisily, up the center of her cunt, collecting her dripping honey along the way. "Oh God!"

Liz looked up. "I'd almost forgotten how much I liked the taste of pussy. I dearly love the flavor of freshly washed cunt."

"Maybe we could blend that taste into ice cream." Jackie giggled then moaned as her lover touched a particularly sensitive spot. "Oh do that again."

"Here?" Liz's tongue flicked at her exposed clit."

"Jezuz! Yes!" Jackie could not keep her hips still. They rocked, they swayed back and forth. The older woman, clinging to the youthful squirming ass cheeks, hung on, kept her mouth glued to the spot and kept her tongue active. This time. When Jackie climaxed, she screamed, screamed so loud that the other couples stopped and watched Liz bring her partner to screaming climax after climax.

At last, Liz raised her head. "I guess that shows who knows how to make Clam Come Chowder."

"I never heard of it," said Mindy.

"It's an old recipe that can only be passed from tongue to crack.

"My clam is cracked," gasped Jackie. "God! I don't know what happened to me. I feel like I've been sucked up and spit out."

"That's exactly what Liz did to you," said Lorene. "I never saw a woman come like you did."

Jackie shook her head. "It seems like everytime we get together I come all over myself."

"Jezus," said Krista. "are you complaining?"

Jackie shook her head again. "My pussy never felt so good."

"You make me hot just watching you come," said Lorene, "and Janet made me shoot my wad until I thought there was no more left in me."

I see everyone thought that come about was fairplay." Janet looked around. "Is there anyone who didn't have multiples?"

Mindy looked at the floor. "I guess I missed out."

"She was hoping for a spanking, tonight" said Krista.

"Well it's obvious that there won't be any card playing tonight," said Liz. "If our little friend wants her ass warmed, I guess some of us would be happy to oblidge."

"Honey, you can snuggle those cute little mounds across my lap anytime," said Lorene.

"I promised I'd help her out," said Krista. "After getting me off so good, it's the least I can do."

"I'd say we could all get in on it if she doesn't mind," said Jackie.

"We could pass her from lap to lap," said Janet.

"Just a warming," cautioned Krista, "we don't want to hurt the girl."

"Hell, this is fun time," said Liz. "She can yell halt anytime she wants to.

"I'd like Janet to start me." Mindy blushed. "I mean I think she knows how I'd like it."

"Ho ho," laughed Lorene. "Have you gals been raiding each other's cookie jars out of school?"

"They been leaving together," said Krista. I bet something's going on."

"You should talk," said Jackie. "What have you two been doing after you drop me off?"

"Well," confessed Lorene, "Krista found out the first week that I shaved my cooze."

"Delicious," said Krista.

"So I got my bum bruised a little," said Mindy. "I found out I loved it. Now all of you can play a tune on it . Make me so hot I can't sit down tomorrow."

"This talk is making me juice again," said Krista.

"Let's face it," said Liz, "we're a horny, old bunch of cunts.

"So how are we going to do this?" asked Janet.

"We ought to spread her out so we can all get at her," said Krista.

"This is the absolute most," said Jackie. "Here we are, seven naked, pussy eating broads who have been at it for over an hour and we're still horny enough to want to fool around with one horny little ass that wants a tanning."

"It's not that little," said Mindy, "and it's got just as much feeling as yours, maybe more."

"Well, it's little compared to my broad beam," said Liz.

"I like your broad beam," said Jackie. "It's something to get your teeth into."

"I think you did," said Liz. "You did some great munching down there."

"I don't mind a few gray hairs in my teeth," admitted the younger woman. "Your juices taste just fine and I dearly loved your reciprocation."

"You've licked this old bag to a frazzle."

"So let's dispense with the bragging." Krista tossed her dark long hair. "Let's take care of Mindy and make her little pussy cream."

"It's already on fire," said the slender redhead. I want you to make it explode."

"The ottoman," said Liz. "Drape your cute little ass on this and we'll gather round and get our licks in."

"That sound's obscene," said Janet. "I have every hope that it will be," smiled Liz.

"Amen," said Lorene. She guided the younger woman over the big ottman so that her head rested on a pillow on the floor and her rump stuck out prominately. "Now spread your legs, a bit more. We want to see some of some red pussy hair when you bounce."

Seven naked women, on their knees, clustered around the object of their attention. They ran their hands over the shapely thighs and rounded buttocks. Occasionally a finger dipped below the curved cheeks and dipped into the slick crevice where Mindy's juices overflowed.

"Oh yes!" moaned Mindy. "More."

Liz let go with the first slap and it was a hard one.

Mindy squealed. Oh!"

In rapid succession, Lorene and Jackie followed with a flurry of sharp sounding rings of hands on bare ass flesh.

Janet moved nearer the girl's head and ran her hands up and down her spine in comforting support. She positioned her head on the floor and looked Mindy in the eyes. Tears were running down her cheeks. "Do you want them to stop?"

Mindy shook her head. Her hips were beginning to writhe and raise and lower in short fucking strokes on the leather otoman. Her moans were becoming more and more audible.

Janet pressed her lips to the writhing woman's and and soon their tongues were wrestling from mouth to mouth.

Mindy shook her head. "Turn around," she panted. "I want to taste you."

Janet straddled the redhead and soon Mindy's tongue had found the sensitive clit. Janet settled back and the other's titilating little tongue brought her to completion.

Mind'y ass was quite red. Krista's hand insinuated between the legs and two fingers entered the cleft and the slick passage. Mindy raised and forced herself on the fingers and used them as a fulcrum to saw herself to climax after climax.

Liz let a hand trail over Lorene's ample butt and slide between the soft cheeks to the shaven vulva. She slicked her fingers and brought them back to Lorene's puckered rosette where she forced two of them into the woman to the second knuckle.

"Holy shit!" moaned Lorene. "Oh God! If you only had a big cock to shove up there."

"These are the best I got, Honey," whispered Liz."

"Your best is pretty good," breathed Lorene. "God! I didn't think I had another shot left in me, but I'm going to make it if you keep that up."

"Honey, the pleasure is all mine," breathed Liz. "You're so slick and smooth, and tight back there."

"It feels so good."

"Hell, I'd lick your asshole for you if we didn't have such an audience."

"And I'd return the favor," groaned Lorene, "I swear I would."

"I'd like that." The older woman sawed her fingers in and out of the tight hole. "Why don't you stay over after everybody goes home?"

"Another time. I'm so fucked out right now I don't know if I'll be able to walk." Lorene tightened her sphincter on the thrusting fingers and shoved back to get the last fraction of an inch inside her. "Oh God! I'm coming again and again. You're killing me so good!" Lorene collapsed on her side and closed her eyes, a broad smile on her face. "Let me die right here. I know I've been to heaven."

THE END

12