Wee Wee All The Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't hold out!" John moaned loudly as he felt the pressure growing and his wee wee yearning for a forceful release. "I am coming! Oh, I am fucking coming now!"

And he did. Hilda still tickled his nutsack with her lips as his penis throbbed and swelled and then burst like a firecracker in her little hands. John screeched and gasped as the first thick squirt of jizz went into Hilda's flowing blonde hair.

"Yes, baby!" Hilda squealed out in resplendent joy. "Spit, wee wee, spit! Spit your lovely juice everywhere!"

With the second burst John was not so fortunate. It found its mark as it splattered stickily onto the back of the expensive leather upholstery of the driver's seat in front of him. The third spurting stream also hit the same spot, as did the fourth and fifth. Luckily, six, seven and eight were deposited into Hilda's mouth as she raised her head and locked her lips tightly around his erupting manhood. Hilda swallowed obligingly again and again, taking the remaining fluid that he evacuated from his pecker. Mike and Doug promptly expressed their exasperation at the mess that John had just made. Hilda licked his wee wee off thoroughly when he was spent and put it back inside his pants.

"Shit, John!" Mike groaned as he turned from his spot in the front passenger seat to look at the pleased customer in the back. "That is going to cost some money to get that goo cleaned off of the leather upholstery. You got to watch your fucking aim. This is a car that the school is kind enough to let us use."

"Watch my fucking aim?" John replied, his mouth curled into a grin, partially from amusement and partially from the tingle that still lingered in the entirety of his most fortunate penis. "I figure with this we're even. Last week we had to replace the floormats because of your poor marksmanship and that little spill that you had. And besides, why would the school care about this car? They don't use it. They just let us drive it because it never gets used for anything else but hauling us around and occasionally letting us get Hilda or some other nice piece of ass in here to fuck. So don't be pissed at me. It is not like it is that dire of a predicament. Hilda has everything all kosher with Principal Johnson anyway. After all, they do fuck on occasion."

"That's the fucking understatement of the year," Hilda interjected with a laugh as she wiped the cum out of her hair with her pocket handkerchief and licked up the semen that lingered at the edges of her mouth.

"Yeah, you're right," Mike said, wincing and then laughing. "Why wouldn't you come on the seat? I mean, who treats a wee wee better than Hilda does? We should all be thankful for her lovely body, willing pussy and oh so sweet fucking mouth that sucks all our dicks so wonderfully."

All the men nodded at once in complete and total concurrence with his statement.

"Oh, that is such fucking bullshit," Hilda said, laughing as she smoothed her frizzy hair back into place and pulled it into a bun. "You're just saying that, Mike, because you are up there in the front and you haven't gotten a fucking blow job yet. And that's fine. But don't thank me. Just let me come up there and get down to business on that big sugar stick of yours. You know how I adore that motherfucker. It is probably my favorite wee wee in this whole damn car."

Mike chuckled and watched with happiness as Hilda Humper crawled up and into the front seat, perching next to him and bringing her blonde head low as he promptly unzipped his fly and waited for her to pull his "sugar stick" out into the open air. Sometimes he believed that Hilda was actually a twisted and naughty fallen angel, cause she sure as shit brought heaven on earth to him when she brought her heavenly lips to bear on his dick.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh, yeah!" Mike cried as Hilda yanked his wee wee free and wrapped her mouth around his big nine incher and tasted and sampled his salty shaft with the abandon of a famished person at a feast. "Go, little girl, go! Suck me hard, so fucking hard! Yes!"

The slurping resounded noisily through the speeding vehicle as it flew down the road and Mike smiled broadly, knowing that he was only a minute away from spewing his pent-up seed into the mouth of a woman that he thought of as such a special resource for pleasure. Hilda was a very special whore indeed. Mike sighed and enjoyed her loving ministrations.

"Holy shit!" he cried out in jubilation. "Geez, I fucking love carpooling!"

The other men in the vehicle nodded, remembering with fondness why it was also their favorite part of the work day.

THE END

12