Week 4, Class 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While out of her immediate view, Kelly had noticed Jill pick up the vibrator and could see her arms moving as she presumably pleasured herself with it. However, not hearing the familiar buzzing sound she spoke. "Aren't you going to turn it on hon?" she asked Jill softly.

Kelly's voice startled her, a small rush of embarrassment filling her as she realized her friend was noticing her masturbation. "Uh yeah, I suppose," she answered. "You two don't mind?"

"Course not sweetie," Kelly replied with a smile. "And if you two don't mind, I'm going to join you both in the buff. I need much better access to myself than I have at the moment."

"It's about time," Jen told her, quietly pleased with the prospect of having the object of her current arousal become completely nude next to her. "Get those things off!"

Kelly stood and quickly shed her loosened bottoms and panties. She then pulled off her tank top and tossed it on the quickly growing pile of discarded fashion lying on the floor. Finally, unhooking her bra and letting the loose straps fall of her shoulders, she sat back down on the couch, much freer to enjoy her heightened state of physical arousal.

Jen had been slyly watching Kelly play with herself the whole time, but now she would have a clear view of her friend's hands actual touching and rubbing her glistening pussy. The reveal was delicious. Jen had been wet herself, but this latest development added to her excitement. She had been gently and discreetly touching herself the whole time as well, but now with Kelly's own uninhibited masturbation just feet away, she gave up any pretense of modesty and began a more intense exploration of her entire body, including her wonderful breasts. Just as she was debating with herself whether or not to pull out her own little toy, she heard a high buzzing sound begin to emanate from in front of the coffee table. Jill was going to try out her first vibrator, and Jen was determined to get as good a look as possible.

Jill was already quite aroused from the video, and the thoughts it helped generate in her mind, but the anticipation of experiencing this obscene little appurtenance in her hand shifted her into high gear. She hadn't felt this giddy with anticipation in a long time, and the added butterflies just improved her overall pleasure. She had been successfully stroking the object lengthwise up and down her slit while it was off, and figured continuing her technique while it now buzzed seemed appropriate enough. When it touched, it was like a bolt of electricity sent out to every extremity of her body. She swore her nipples tightened, stiffened, and lengthened all at once. And when she reached her clit, she involuntarily moaned out loud at the delight, but in addition to her pleasure, quickly felt that same pang of embarrassment again. She immediately turned around and looked at her two naked friends with a sheepish look.

"If you hadn't reacted that way, I'd have thought you frigid," Kelly told her, correctly reading the expression on the tall girl's face. "Keep going. And don't mind the two of us. You'll likely hear some panting and moaning back here eventually too. That's the whole point of tonight, remember?" she instructed them, looking first at Jill, and then at Jen as well.

"No worries here," Jen replied back. "I'm quite enjoying myself," she added with a smile.

"Good," Kelly smiled back. Though somewhat obscured by the flickering candles, she thought she noticed a certain gleam in Jen's eye she hadn't seen before. Jen seemed to be hinting to her that she was at the center of her good time. Fitting in with Kelly's long time practice and fantasy of providing sexual inspiration to anyone who might find her enjoying her own sexuality, she decided to play right along.

As Jill resumed her initiation with the vibrator, Kelly returned to her own pussy, this time with an effort to provide Jen with as much a view as possible. She switched to touching herself with her right hand, so that it was not in Jen's line of sight. She also raised her right leg slightly, and dropped her left flat against the sofa cushion. As her middle and forefingers stroked the length of her moist lips, she playfully thumbed her belly ring with the same hand. While not wanting to blatantly perform for Jen, she was now inspired to give her a bit of a show. She tuned back in to the porno, the shaved cock now pounding away at the shaved pussy. The whole experience was quickly bringing her to the brink of orgasm as she quickened the pace of her fingers. While it felt wonderful, she was aching to be filled by the large, shaved cock on the screen. She glanced at her dildo lying on the coffee table, and then glanced at Jen, who was looking right back at her. With a smile on her face, and an erect nipple between her fingers, she correctly read the question on Kelly's face.

"Go for it, I don't mind," Jen told her.

"Had a feeling you wouldn't," Kelly replied with her own smile. She picked up the fleshy cock with her right hand and it stroked it a bit. She really loved a man's hard cock. Loved the way it filled her wet pussy, loved the way she could make it twitch with her mouth, even loved the pleasurable pain it sometimes brought to her taut little asshole. She turned the head of it towards her and rubbed it up and down her moist folds, lubricating it with her own juices before easing it into her pussy. She took a little bit of the eight-inch probe in at a time. Savoring the filling feeling as her pussy walls stretched to accept it.

This was all too much for Jen, who was rapidly approaching her own climax even before Kelly started with the dildo. She obscenely pulled at her nipple with one hand, swiftly stroking her pussy in a quick circular motion with two of her fingers of the other. She began to audibly breath faster and louder as she watched Kelly probe herself with the dildo. Her friend looked so hot with it disappearing and reappearing from inside her. It was like Jen was watching her friend get fucked right in front of her. Now she understood the appeal of watching and listening as described to her earlier by Kelly. As she got closer and closer to orgasm, she had a sudden urge to help her friend with it. She had always been a bit bi-curious, and if Kelly had been willing, she probably would have had her first same-sex experience right then and there.

However, she didn't have much time to think about the idea as she felt the waves of orgasm begin to crash over her. First, one long intense spasm of pleasure that set her entire body on fire, and caused her to let loose a loud long moan of delight.

"Oooohhhhh!!!" she cried out, startling her two friends.

Both Jill and Kelly stopped what they were doing and looked directly at Jen with surprise, amusement, and a little jealousy. Kelly held the fleshy dildo in her hand outside her pussy.

"Don't stop!" Jen cried out to Kelly. "Keep going!"

Kelly could hardly believe her friend's request, but with a bit of pride, resumed her self-penetration with the large dildo. She picked up with her long, slow penetrating strokes as Jen continued to watch and cum. Kelly leaned back, closed her eyes, and resumed penetrating herself with the dildo. Deep long strokes, that she increased in pace each time.

This was just what Jen needed to finish, as the third or fourth wave of pleasure washed over her, her breath short, her body covered in sweat. As she rode out the final pleasurable sensations, she collapsed against the back of the couch, wet strands of hair falling sexily across her face.

Kelly heard the moans next to her subside, and sensed that Jen had met and reached her peak. She, on the other hand was pleasurably storming up to it with every penetration of the now warm and wet dildo in her hands. Her eyes remained closed, imagining the phallus to be attached to a wonderfully endowed and sexy man, with a tight hard body. She could almost see him looming above her, rotating his hips into her so as to properly stimulate the depths of heat inside her. With that thought, she felt those first familiar sensations begin to build inside her, and now timed her self-insertions to facilitate their development. Now fast, now slow, now deep.

She finally reached the point where nothing but quick, powerful thrusts could get her to where she needed to be, so she began to plunge her toy inside her with impressive speed and force. The sounds of the fleshy latex object pounding in and out of her soaked pussy filled the room. And then it arrived. Kelly bit her bottom lip as it did, but still managed to emit a loud guttural moan to rival the one Jen uttered just minutes earlier. She could feel her pussy convulsing again and again as the pleasure rode out to her curling toes. She soaked in the warmth and the release oblivious to anything else in the room. When she felt the sensations begin to retreat, Kelly finally opened her eyes to see Jill quietly watching her. She turned to her head to the side to see Jen doing the same, nearly caught up to her breath. Kelly continued to breathe hard and just smiled at the both of them.

Jill was the first to speak. "Wow. You two really seemed to enjoy yourselves."

"It surely didn't suck," Jen sarcastically replied. "But what about you?" she added, genuinely concerned for her friend's pleasure.

"I was enjoying the vibrator for a bit, but gave it up to watch the two of you," her friend answered.

"You could have done both," Kelly piped up. "It certainly didn't stop this one," she added nodding at Jen.

"Sorrrry," Jen taunted. "I liked what I saw, and besides, aren't you miss 'I like to inspire people'?"

"I'm just teasing you. It was fun," Kelly reassured her. "So not too bad for our first foray into this type of session, huh?"

"I had fun," Jen replied.

"As did I, eventually," Jill admitted.

"Too bad you didn't come too hon," Kelly said to Jill. "But there's still time if you'd like to. I am definitely up for another."

"Thanks Kel, but it was a big step just to experiment with the vibrator in front of you guys," confessed Jill. "Not sure if I'd be able to bring myself to orgasm like you all did. But I will ask a favor."

"Shoot."

"Can I take your vibrator home tonight? See if we can get to know on another a bit better," she asked with a wry smile.

"Of course! Maybe while you use it, you can try to picture yourself in class tomorrow. Sort of your own dress - or undress as the case may be – rehearsal," Kelly joked.

"Oh yeah...class tomorrow. That's why we were here tonight in the first place, wasn't it?" Jen remembered, as all three all laughed and basked in the pleasure of one another's company.

12