Week in the Pines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes the three had worked up a rhythm where Brenda was taking in nineteen inches between the two, and moaning loud enough for the neighbors a block away to hear. Meanwhile, Art and I were nude by now and I was riding his cock as he sat back in the easy chair. He was rock hard, and I leaned over and whispered in his ear how sexy his wife looked being taken by two young lovers. He grunted his approval and leaned around me to watch as I continued to hump his cock. Brenda began to moan as her first orgasm approached from Gary's thick intrusion. Her loud moans and shaking ass against Gary's thighs must have triggered Art's ejaculation and he let loose a hot shot of jism deep into my pussy. As Gary continued to pump his pretty wife, spurt after spurt of semen erupted from his cock, pulsating in my loans, and my vaginal muscles contracted to milk it from his shaft. The slapping of Gary's balls against Brenda's ass could be heard as he continued his exploration of her depths with his manhood, and Brenda began vigorously pumping Scott's cock with her hand, attempting to make it shoot into her mouth.

Scott moaned, "Oh yea," and Brenda grunted as his first shot of cum blasted down her throat and she almost gagged trying to keep up with his pulsations. The sex sounds urged Gary on, and suddenly he groaned. Art and I watched as Gary's balls rose and fell, his thigh muscles tightened, and he obviously was filling Brenda's pussy with a large load of his semen. Brenda pulled away from Scott's spurting cock, as it continued spewing large amounts of cum onto her face and hair. She continued to push back into Gary's thrusts and he pumped more semen into her pussy. Gary pulled out of her hole and his erection continued shooting white globs onto her ass and small of her back.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed. "I guess you boys will have to wash me off in the hot tub. I'm such a sticky mess," as she playfully wiped some of Scott's jism from her face with two fingers and sucked them into her mouth. "Yummy! You boys certainly do cum a lot for just two cocks! You must have been storing that up for me," winking back over at me.

Gary then lifted Brenda's limp nude body from the floor and carried her out onto the porch and set her on the steps of the hot tub. "I guess it's about time I sampled your pussy up close. Brenda cooed as they slipped into the hot tub and Gary dipped under the water and suckled on her clit. I lifted off Art's waist and got on my knees in front of him and began licking his spent cock. Scott joined us and got between my thighs from behind and shoved his erection into my cum-filled pussy. Now it was my turn to be double dipped and I don't know who was moaning louder; Brenda from Gary's sucking or me from being double fucked by Art and my hubby. Whichever, within fifteen minutes I was being filled in both my mouth and pussy with a load of semen. After a short rest and a beer, we joined Brenda and Gary in the hot tub. Brenda was sitting on Gary's lap, facing the rest of us and bouncing up and down as she rode Gary's cock under the water. Her breasts bounced up and down as Gary's large hand lifted her up and down at the waist.

I sat between Art and Scott with a cock in each hand pumping away as Art fingered my large rosy nipples, which peeked out of the water. A few more orgasms and we had to retire from the hot-tub to let the water circulate and filter all the semen that had been floating around. We cleaned up and decided to drive into Heber to have dinner and a few more beers at the Red Onion Bar. Brenda and I decided to dress like sluts, short-short cutoffs and heeled slippers. Brenda sported a red loose-fitting halter, which showed most of her breasts, and I wore a tight fitting top which was cut off halfway under my tits. The bottom half of my naked breasts showed below the material and my erect nipples protruded through the material. Every time Brenda leaned forward, her areola and/or nipples would show. We were quite a scene at the restaurant for the other patrons. I sat a lot on Art's lap, as if he was my Sugar Daddy, and Brenda sat between Gary and Scott, bending over often to exhibit her tits.

After eating some burgers, we decided to tease the patrons with a game of pool at one of the tables. The cutoffs Brenda and I were wearing had been cut in the crotch area so that if you spread your legs while sitting or leaned over, your labia could be clearly seen. Neither of us was wearing any panties and since our last encounter with Brenda and Art, I had convinced Brenda to shave her pubes. Her newly shaved mature labia lips were hanging out on either side of the center seam. We had all the men in the lounge drooling while we played pool with the guys. Several of the men in the bar attempted to lure me outside away from my "Old" sugar daddy and fuck me in the evening darkness of the parking lot. Even Brenda got hit on by several of the men, younger and older. One of the local guys, a distinguished man about 50 years, caught her eye and she told Art she was going outside with him. Art winked at her and told her to have some fun. When Brenda returned, about a twenty minutes later, she sat back in the bar stool and spread her legs for her husband.

Even in the dim light of the bar and to the side of thin piece of Levi material between her legs, white cum oozed from her depths. Art said, "Way to go babe!" and stuck the middle finger of his right hand inside the material and fingered his leaking wife's pussy, rubbing the man's semen around her opening. One of the waitresses walked over to our table and advised Art that they couldn't allow any type of sexual contact occur in the bar, so we paid our bill and exited into the parking lot. On our way out, Gary ran into a local guy he knew in the parking lot and introduced us. Bill was an former State employee. He told Bill that I was the married swinger he had told him about. Bill looked me over and told Gary he was a lucky dog. Gary responded by saying that maybe I would give him a "quickie" sample in the parking lot before we left. I grabbed Bill's hand and led him off into the wooded area adjacent to the parking lot while the others chatted around the cars. With my manner of dress, it was easy for Bill to gain access to my pussy and to fondle by breasts, cupping his hands under each one from behind.

I stood facing up the slope as he stood behind me, entering me between my thighs. Bill had an average size tool, maybe seven to eight inches, and as horny as I was, he easily slid the entire length inside me in one push. He reached around my back and cupped each breast, squeezing and fondling as he slow fucked me. All the time he was telling me what a great pussy I had and how good it felt around his cock as I contracted my vaginal muscles around his shaft. He spoke of some of the stories Gary had related to him about fucking this big titted married woman on the balcony of his cabin while his neighbors watched or fucking her in front of strangers at the Verde Hot Springs. I started moaning for him as I achieved my first orgasm and continued until I felt his cock grow and then begin to pulsate. Then he erupted with a hot rush of semen into my depths, again and again until I milked him dry with my contractions.

When we joined the others in the parking lot, Bill said to Gary, "I see what you mean. That was great and she really is a great fuck! Great pussy grip!"

"I told you so, buddy! Make sure you wash it off before going home to Sherry!"

I cuddled my husband's arm and looked back in Bill's direction and said, "Your Welcome!" Bill gleamed back like a Cheshire Cat. Brenda commented that he must have put a good load in me. Even in the dim parking lot light you see the white globs oozing out of the material around my slit. I responded, "Your one to talk!" Brenda had cum globs running down her inner thighs from her fuck with the bar patron a half-hour before. She then replied that we were a couple of bar sluts and we all laughed and got into the truck. Scott and Art sat up front and we girls forced Gary to sit between us in the back seat. By the time we made the short drive to the cabin, Brenda and I had Gary's cock erect and shooting off on our arms and chests. Brenda decided that since she hadn't yet blown him, she would clean off the gooey stuff before his cock deflated.

The following day, we decided to take a day trip to Haigler Creek, where Brenda and I could sit on some large slabs around the bigger pools and sunbathe and the men could fish for trout. We four-wheeled it down to the lower campground and parked. Then we grabbed our gear, backpacks and ice chest and hiked along the trail that parallels the creek. Brenda and I wore our bikini bottoms under our cutoffs and loosened our tops so that most of our breasts were exposed to our men or any other hikers we came across. When we got to the large slabs of rocks, Brenda and I spread out a blanket and set down the food packs and ice chest. The men grabbed their fishing poles and sauntered off up stream to check out the deeper pools. We removed the cutoffs and untied our tops and let them fall to the blanket and took turns lathering each other with suntan oil. Now we were ready for any of our men folk that returned for sex or any possible male strangers that might hike past us and stop to chat or ogle our naked breasts.

On the week days the area is seldom frequented by families or others, except for hardcore hikers or wilderness seekers. Most of the hikers are male, but we actually had a young couple stop to chat and the male hiker (Chuck) took turns fucking Brenda and I while his female companion (Amy) sat and watched while sipping her power drink. Chuck was in the middle of fucking Brenda doggy-style when Art returned down the trail. Being almost sixty years old, he tires quicker than the younger men. Chuck started to ease out of Brenda's pussy when Art emerged from the brush. Brenda was approaching an orgasm and pushed her ass into him, saying, "Oh that's just my husband, don't stop!" Chuck was really scared now and tried to disengage when Brenda replied, "He likes to watch me with other men!" Amy then spoke up and said that Chuck and she had done threesomes with one of Chuck's friends and they understood. Chuck then picked up his pace and filled Brenda with a load of cum, much to her pleasure and Art's delight.

Art then gazed at Amy and asked her if she wanted to fuck. Amy shyly replied that she wasn't against fucking other men, it's just that Art was old enough to be her father or even grandfather. Amy saw that Art was disappointed, so she said she could give him a hand-job while Chuck continued to fuck Brenda. She even pulled off her top and told Art he could come on her tits. So as Chuck continued a second ramming on Brenda's pussy, Amy beat off Art's cock and spewed his cum all over her tits. Amy was in her early twenties and she and Chuck were dating. She was a nurse and said that nudity and sex organs didn't bother her. She often hiked topless with Chuck and his friends and skinny dipped in the water. I never did learn want job Chuck had, but we learned that he was an avid hiker, hunter, and loved to ride ATV's in the back country. He also loved it when Amy would ride topless on the back trails with him and flash others. After Chuck had cum twice in Brenda and I and filled our pussies with semen, he got dressed and hiked back down the trail with Amy, who was now topless.

We never did see them again that day, but Gary and Scott did observe a topless woman hiking along the trail with a young man. We assume it was Chuck and Amy, as we didn't come across any other hikers that day. Gary and Scott returned a few hours later with some trout and ate lunch with us. Afterwards, I took on Art and Scott again, while Gary grabbed Brenda and rotated her with her head towards the blanket. He lifted her up and told her to suck all his erection in her mouth while he held her pussy at his mouth and sucked it in a vertical "69" position. We rested a bit and then grabbed our stuff and decided to hike further to the large swimming hole for a cold afternoon skinny-dip. Brenda and I hiked topless since the area was more remote. Upon reaching the large pool site we observed a forty something couple engaged in sex on the grass near the pool. At first they were startled until they saw that we gals were topless and invited us to join sitting them. Their names were Tim and Melissa and they were up from Scottsdale for the weekend to go hiking and camping.

They were warm and friendly and we were really enjoying ourselves. A few minutes later, the men came along the trail and joined us. After some introductions, the men removed their clothes and we all sat around nude. As we sat around the spring fed pool, we talked about our lack of time together with friends and how we had planned to spend the weekend having as much sex as we could. Melissa commented that Brenda and I must be in heaven given the male to woman ratio (3 to 2). Melissa and Tim said that they were doing pretty much the same thing except that they had been there all week and were heading home on Sunday afternoon. Tim said that Melissa was good in bed and gave great head. He also said that she had the most perfect set of tits and a smooth pussy that he really enjoyed. Scott told him that I gave such a good blowjob that I could make a living at it. He also said that he really enjoyed watching me. Melissa asked if I had ever given a blowjob to another man while Scott watched.

I told her yes, and that he had often fantasized about it. Tim said that he had always wanted to watch Melissa give another man a blow job but that they had never gone that far as of yet. Melissa said that if she was going to give another man a blow job while Tim watched, then she wanted to see Tim fuck another woman. I told her that I liked the same thing with Scott. Well all this sex talk had gotten me quite horny. I was dripping wet and Gary noticed the spot on my pussy and made a comment about how he should just eat me out right then and there. The talk was making me hornier, so I told him to go ahead. Melissa and Tim were cheering me on, so I spread my legs apart showing more of my wetness. Gary said I can't believe you're going to do this right here. I told him that if Tim and Melissa didn't mind, I would fuck him right there in front of them. They were still cheering us on, and so I lay back and readied myself for his mount. Gary's cock was standing erect and ready for action.

As I spread wide and arched my back, Tim said, "Damn Gary, if you don't jump on that I will."

You like what you see Scott asked him. I could see he did by his rising cock. The cool air from the stream made me shiver causing my nipples to harden on my size 36DD tits. I asked Scott if he thought Tim could handle me. Scott said that he didn't think Tim could last for more than three minutes with me giving him a good fuck. Melissa jumped in and said that Tim could last for 10 to 15 minutes when she fucks him, so that he probably could last longer than three with me. I was just horny and said, "Well if I don't get some cock from somebody that I would just have to take what ever I could get. Well at that point it was a race between Tim and Gary to see which one could between my legs the quickest. Melissa said that if I wanted to fuck Tim then she wanted to fuck Scott. I looked over and she was already spreading her legs. I looked at Scott and saw that he was willing to go along with whatever I wanted. I could also see the look in his eyes as he saw Melissa's shaved pussy and perky little tits. Tim's 8 inch cock was standing at full attention.

Tim was so big around that I did not think I was going to be able to take him completely in my pussy. Scott looked at the size of Tim's cock as I engulfed it with my vaginal lips. I could see him growing even larger. He was really getting turned on by the sight of me fucking another man's cock. Suddenly it turned into a race to see who could make the other wife's husband cum first. I looked over at Melissa and Scott and saw that they were enjoying each other just as much as Tim and I. Mark kept watching me and kept telling me how much he was enjoying seeing me give Tim a hard fuck. Within a couple of minutes, Tim began fucking my pussy, slamming his 8 inches into my depths. I eagerly took it all in and enjoyed his balls slapping my ass. Suddenly I felt his cock tense up and prepared myself for what was cumming. As he shot his hot load into my pussy, I gave some little contractions and managed to milk most of it. Damn you're good Tim told me. I just smiled and walked over to Scott with a pussy full of cum and proceeded to rub it in his face.

When he realized what I was doing, he suddenly tensed up and shot his load into Melissa's hungry pussy. Melissa drained him and then she stood up and kissed Scott and thanked him. While they were kissing, Gary moved around behind her and began to rub his cock on her ass. She bent over and he began fucking her from behind. I really liked what I saw and bent over for Scott to fuck me from behind too. I gasped as he slid his huge cock into my drenched hole. He grabbed my hips and began to pound me from behind. I came twice more while fucking him, the cum just pouring down my leg. When he finally came, it hit me with such force that I thought he was going to knock me over. I looked over to see Melissa and Gary finishing up and as soon as Gary pulled out, Art jumped between Melissa's legs and began pumping her in and out. Tim told Brenda that he was going to fuck her like he had me. Brenda bent over and let Tim slide his 8 inches into her pussy. It took a couple of minutes before Tim was completely in, but once he was, he began to fuck Brenda just like he had me.

I remembered the great feeling it had given me and asked Brenda if she was enjoying it. She could only moan. I watched his cock swell up again and suddenly he was twitching like he was getting ready to shoot off another load. With one final push, Tim let loose inside of Brenda's pussy causing Brenda to shriek with desire. We all collapsed in a heap on the ground trying to recuperate from our exploits that afternoon. As it was near the end of the work week, no one else came to the area that weekend, so the five of us spent it naked fucking and sucking each other. I knew that Brenda and Art's sex life would never be the same after that week. We gave Tim and "Mel" our address and phone number and told them that the next time they were this way that we would do this again. They told us to come down and see them, and gave us their address and phone number. We plan to get together real soon.

Donna

12