Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of our vacation was a great chance to unwind and spend time with just each other. We had sex two more times before heading home, and we treasured those sessions every bit as much as the wild party we had enjoyed the first night. On the way home, I asked Ann if she would do six guys at once again, and she said six was a "good amount." She said she couldn't do more than six, which I don't believe. I'd still like to find the real limit. She said she figured two or three was ideal because no one has to stand around, and it still keeps her busy. I told her that guys like to "stand around" a little to watch. For now, anyway, we agreed that we were happy to have my buddy Pat on board and would maybe need to have him over a little more often.

I can't imagine too many happily married couples have spent their trip back from vacation discussing the dynamics of group sex! It wasn't long before we were both craving it again. Sooner or later, we would take another break from this debauched behavior. For now, we would try to enjoy it as often as the opportunities were available.