Weekend Group Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

They were tired of that game and they wanted a beer. All were reluctant to get out of the pool naked. At lease the pool offered some cover for them. Gail motioned for the women to follow her and she led them out of the water. The naked wives all stood on the edge looking at the naked men in the water. Gail said, "I thought you men wanted to get us women naked and now you are backing out."

Not to be out done Al walked out of the water. Only Gail and Lois knew what size his cock was. The others just stared. The other men followed.

Thinks to the warm weather they were warm as they walked around naked before each other. It was Gail again that brought the house down.

"Girls let me tell you what is going on. Now I know that each of you are fucking one of the men." The women looked from one to the other. Some had guessed but now they knew for sure. "It seems that out loving husbands got tired of us calling a halt just when they were getting started. Some genius, My husband Mike, came up with an idea that they separate and conquer us women one at a time. It was a good idea since it worked. They drew names to see which man got which woman. The one you are fucking now was the one who drew your name."

"Once they had got to all the women they would draw again and start over until all of us had been fucked by all the men." It was working pretty good as one by one you all gave in. I was the fly in the ornament. You see I love my husband and I was going to stay faithful to him. Then I found out he was fucking Lois. Since Al was not able to get me in bed he was stopping the men from moving on. That wasn't to bad as each of you had a lot more times together than they thought."

"Well after tonight they can draw again if they like. If it was me and AL they were waiting for they can wait no longer. Al, come with me." She took him by the hand and led him to a lounge chair. She set down on the lounge and held out her arms to him. "Al I want you to fuck me right now. Then they will all know that it finally happened." She didn't have any intention of telling the others that her and Al had fucked nearly every day for the last few weeks.

Al had wondered just what she would do. Now he knew what was in store for the others. Since he wasn't one to be shy he moved into her arms. She pulled him down and his lips covered hers. They kissed and kissed while Mike squirmed. He had never thought she would do something like this. He had pictured where all the friends could fuck one another at the parties in private. It didn't bother him that another man would fuck his wife, but to see him do in right in front of them was almost more than he could take. He started to move towards them but Lois had been watching him and grabbed his arm to stop him. He stood and watched as the others were doing.

Al didn't have to do much to get her ready. Her cunt was soaking and she wanted to be fucked in front of their friends. He moved between her legs and she spread them to make room for him between them.

His cock found the entrance and she reached down to guide him in. The women only had eyes for Al. They had never had a cock this big and wondered how someone as small as Gail could take such a huge cock.

The men were looking at Gail with her legs parted and her golden cunt in full view. Their only thought was when they would get their time with her.

When he was over her in position she pulled down and the tip entered her cunt. She released it and wrapped he arms around his neck. "All of it, Give me all of it." Al was happy to oblige as he pushed deeper. Gail was groaning with each inch that entered her body until he was finally in. She turned her head to see Mike watch just like the other. "Is this what you wanted me to do? Or did you think you would be fucking all these others and I would be waiting at home when you got ready for sex with me?

"This feels good Mike. He is so large that I can feel him deeper than you have ever been. Now watch him fuck me. He is the only other man besides you that has been in me. Your loss is his gain, I might add that it is my gain also."

"Now fuck me Al. Hard and fast. Make me cum over and over." Al had a lot of practice the others didn't know about at bringing her to a climax. He went to work with gusto. She wanted hard and fast and he gave it to her. The others watched each move he made, and listened to the cry of pleasure she screamed with each stroke he made. Mike even found himself getting hard watch his wife fucking their black friend.

With this much excitement Al couldn't last long. He pushed Gail hard to make her climax as he did. It worked. Soon she was trying to climb his cock on each stroke. The results were soon to come. She climaxed and he was right with her. For a moment they both blacked out from the excitement. They woke to the clapping and cheers of their friends.

By the time they recovered there were naked bodies fucking on every lounge. Al looked around and back at Gail. "I think we started something.

"No, it started five years ago. I think we have always wanted to be this close with our friends and only now got up the nerve. Now come back here and fuck me a long long time. Not only him but also Ralph and Bill got in on the action before the party was over. She would have been glad to take on the other two but they were worn out. It would have to wait to another time.

Back home Mike hadn't said a word. "Mike, what is wrong. I know you have been with Lois many times and with others tonight. Isn't this what you wanted all along."

"Sorry but it was much more than I had bargained for. The fantasy was better than the actual thing. At least it was for a while and then it was what I thought it would be. I hate to admit it but watching you with the others was what made me able to go as many times as I did."

"Mike I have a confession to make. It wasn't my first time with Al." She told him every thing and how Al wanted to keep it from them so they could be together as much as the rest of you. " I sure didn't mind. After the first time I wanted him as often as I could. I still love you. With Al it isn't love. He is a friend that I have fucked and enjoyed the physical part with."

At the next party they all came not knowing what to expect. It was Gail that set them all down before the beer started, while they could all think straight. "We need to set ground rules for what we are doing. I don't want to lose any of you as friends but if we don't set rules then some of us might end up in divorce and other problems."

Al spoke up. "I will solve one of my problems next weekend and you are all invited. Lois and I am getting married." They were all happy for them and congratulations were passed around.

Gail had the floor again. "What do all of you want to do? Do we go back to what we had before or do we continue as we did last time."

They all agreed that going back wasn't an option. While being apart for a couple of weeks at a time weren't such a good idea. It was like giving a kid a piece of candy and not letting him eat it. Finally came to the conclusion that they all liked the sex with different partners. They all agreed that they would be available to each other any day of the week. "It will be like having five wives and five husbands. I like that" said Gail.

"For the time being we have a party to go to." She stood and her clothes came off fast. No need to mess up her clothes. The others followed suit. Each one was wondering whom they would fuck the next week.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers