Weekend Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay break it up you two, it's Matt's turn," Jessica said.

Matt rolled a 4/2/4 and leaned over to kiss Lin. Her hand shot back instinctively to his cock, and she resumed stroking him as their lips locked. It was now my turn and I was going crazy. I had struck out over the last several rounds and my dick hadn't received any attention since fucking Lin earlier. Now I was watching as my wife made out with my old roommate and stroked his thick cock. I rolled a 5/6/4 and took a minute to figure out what it meant before moving over to the couch with my three companions and kneeling down between Jessica's legs. I leaned and began licking her smooth wet pussy lips. Her fragrance was overpowering as a tasted her pussy and slid my tongue up over her clit. She moaned as I licked her swollen lips and clitoris, leaking a stream of pussy juice onto my tongue.

Jessica leaned over me to grab the dice as I continued eating her snatch. She rolled 5/5/4. She raised my head up from her pussy and pulled me up as she leaned forward to begin licking my chest. As she did so, her hips moved toward me and her soaked pussy lips rubbed up against my aching cock. I groaned as my dick throbbed, almost begging to penetrate her wet folds. Lin's turn was next, and she relinquished her hold on Matt's thick shaft, which seemed only seconds away from bursting. She rolled a 6/3/6 and looked over to Jessica, smiling devilishly. Lin slid onto Jessica's left thigh and began grinding her slick pussy against it. Her hips rolled in a loose circle as her juices soaked Jessica's thigh. Jessica moved forward to bring her pussy lips into contact with Lin's left thigh, grinding her own clit against my wife's hip. The girls continued thigh fucking each other for two minutes as Matt and I watched. Lin came first, gasping as she ground her pussy against Jessica. Before my wife had even recovered, Jessica had her own orgasm. Both girls sat panting, sweaty and coated with each others love juices and smiled.

Now it was Matt's turn and he rolled a 3/6/2 and he rose, moved over to Jessica, and began stroking her wet cunt. She gasped as his fingers worked over her moist lips and I stood transfixed. I looked over at Lin who was also watching the scene, her face flushed, nipples erect, and pussy soaking with arousal.

Finally my turn came again. I felt as if my cock was going to explode and hoped that it might finally get some attention. I tossed the dice and smiled at the result, 6/6/4. Time to fuck Jessica. The room fell silent except for our heavy breathing, everyone know that this was taking it to the next level. I looked over to Matt for his approval.

"Go for it man," he said, "Pound her for me." I turned to Jessica and she smiled, thrusting her hips toward me, offering her sweet cunt to my throbbing dick. I slid into her with one smooth stroke, her pussy primed from two orgasms and my cock coated with precum. I sank my cock into her warm folds up the hilt, filling her completely and feeling my balls slap up against her ass. Lin and Matt watched as I began to pump her slowly, driving my stiff dick into her deep pussy.

It was now Jessica's turn but she was busy, and Lin offered to roll for her, coming up with 2/6/4, meaning that Jessica would touch my ass. This was no problem at all and she obliged, pushing me deep into her soaking pussy. Lin rolled 3/5/6, and climbed up to massage Jessica's big tits. Jessica's pussy clamped down on my thick cock as Lin began playing with her nipples and we both groaned. Not wanting to be left out, Matt rolled the dice and came up with 2/1/4.

"Fuck that," he grumbled, not terribly excited at the prospect of touching Lin's hand, and rolled again, this time getting a 5/5/3.

Matt moved over and starting licking Lin's tits, a sight that made my cock throb even harder as I plowed into his wife, sending her over the edge. Jessica's pussy spasmed around my hard dick as her orgasm hit and I bit my lip, straining to keep from filling her with my hot spunk. It was my turn again, however, and I unhappily pulled out of Jessica to roll the dice again. My luck had turned for the better, however, and I rolled a 6/6/1. I hungrily grabbed my own wife and pulled her on top of me on the sofa. My thick dick -- still dripping with Jessica's juices -- slid back into my wife's lovely cunt. The sensation made Lin come immediately and she almost fell off, gasping for air. She continued to grind on me, slower now, as Jessica picked up the dice.

"4/6/3," she announced.

Jessica walked over and kneeled down between my legs as Lin continued to fuck my stiff cock. Lin pulled up to give her room as Jessica leaned, under Lin's ass, and began kissing my shaft and balls.

"Clean him off for me," Lin said, as she pulled up from my cock, letting my hard length bounce down and smack against Jessica's lips.

Jessica licked up and down my shaft, sucked Lin's juices from my head, and moved down to concentrate on my balls. Lin's deft hand reached back to grab my cock, directing it back into her hot cunt. Jessica continued licking my balls as Lin fucked. The sensation was incredible.

"Lin's turn," Matt said after a couple minutes. He was standing behind his wife with a raging hard on, watching the scene. "I'll roll for her." Matt rolled a 5/6/4, and grinned. He kneeled up on the couch, thrusting his hips toward my wife as she continued fucking me. Lin looked down into my eyes, gave me a long French kiss, and then turned to Matt's massive dick, wrapping her lips around his thick head and bobbing up and down her shaft. The sight of my wife filled with so much cockmeat and the sensation of her pussy massaging my erection combined with Jessica's tongue on my balls to send me over the edge. My cock started to spasm as Lin moaned. My wife lifted up off Matt's dick and she turned to kiss me, her lips tasting like Matt's sex. My cock unleashed a torrent of hot cum deep inside my wife's cunt, which had begun throbbing with another orgasm. Our combined juices leaked down over my shaft and out of Lin's pussy to run down to my balls where Jessica dutifully licked them up. Lin fucked me until our simultaneous orgasms passed, our lips locked until we broke, gasping for air.

"Holy shit that was hot," Matt said, "But I have to cum right fucking now, okay? Game over?" We all laughed -- except for Matt who was clearly distressed by his throbbing dick -- and the girls smiled.

"Don't worry, we're going to take care of you and that big cock," my wife said. "Come pound me with that."

With that Lin rolled over onto the couch and spread her legs. Matt aimed his huge member directly at her cum-filled pussy and lowered himself into her. She gasped as he filled her, giving her more dick than she'd ever had in her life.

"Fuck," she gasped, "Damn it's so big!"

Jessica crawled over between her husband's legs and began to lick his swinging balls as he drove his stiff cock into Lin's cum-filled pussy. He grounded as he continued pumping my wife full of his meat. My own dick had now recovered after emptying it's load in Lin's pussy and I was ready to join in again. I moved over to Jessica and maneuvered my swollen dick toward her mouth. I left a trail of pussy juice, jizz, and precum along her cheek as she turned to swallow my cock, her left hand now reaching down to massage her husband's heavy balls and her right now cupping my heavy scrotum. Lin's moaning now took a higher pitch as she approached orgasm. It was clear that Matt was also not far away. As Jessica continued sucking me, I listened as my wife began to cum around Matt's thick member. Before she finished, Matt moaned and his body tensed as he emptied his own massive load into Lin's tight pussy. Jessica and I watched as his shaft convulsed, dumping ounces of cum and stretching my wife's small pussy even more.

As he pulled out, Lin's pussy leaked a stream of semen out over her ass and onto the couch. Matt slumped down on the couch next to my exhausted wife and I pulled Jessica closer to me. We kissed as my stiff cock slapped against her tight stomach. She pushed me down on the sofa and climbed on top, grinding her wet pussy against my engorged member. Her lips locked onto mine, Jessica reached down between my legs, rubbing my balls and gripping my shaft. She groaned as she slid down on my cock, pushing her hairless pussy lips down my length until I was balls deep in her moist folds. She thrust her beautiful tits into my face as she began grinding on my dick.

Matt and Lin watched, trying to recover. As I struggled to hold back my own orgasm, Matt's cock came back to life. My exhausted wife played with his resurrected member, dividing her attention between Jessica and me and the large penis in her hands. After several minutes of this, Matt got back up and came around behind his wife, who was still gyrating on my lap. Jessica pulled ¾ of the way up on my dick, presenting her tight asshole to her husband, who began rubbing his bulging cockhead against it. Lubricated with a mix of Lin's juices and our combined loads, Matt entered his wife from behind. I felt Jessica's pussy stretch tight and the pressure of another big dick as he pushed himself into her asshole.

"Uggghh," Jessica groaned as we began pumping her in tandem, one dick entering as the other pulled out. The sensation of being fucked by two heavy cocks pushed Jessica rapidly toward orgasm. In matter of seconds I began to feel her pussy spasm around my member as she gasped for breath. Matt and I continued pound her wet holes relentlessly. Neither of us could last much longer, however.

Our erections surged harder as we fucked Jessica. Matt started cumming first. I could feel his cock throb through the wall between Jessica's pussy and her ass. This must have set her off again and I felt her pussy clamp down on my thrusting cock. The two sensations triggered my own orgasm and I joined Matt in dumping another huge load into his wife. We both pumped ounces of hot white cum into Jessica as she came around our throbbing hardons.

Exhausted, Jessica pulled herself off our dicks, which popped out of her cum-filled holes and slapped up against her ass and legs. The three of us collapsed on the sofa next to Lin, drained and spent. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered if Jessica and Matt had had any other games. The weekend was just beginning.

12