Welcome Home, Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim laughed. “God, Andy. It’s not that bad, is it?”

“Nah, it’s actually kind of fun now that we’re rolling,” Andy shrugged with a grin. “Besides, I’ve got help.”

“Oh, yeah, Cheryl’s doing all the costumes and props, isn’t she?”

“Yeah. Jessica Talbot’s doing the music,” Andy paused a beat, casually taking a swallow of bitter ale. “So, what’s the story on her, anyway?”

“What do you mean?”

“What’s she like?”

Tim shrugged. “Nice kid.”

“I’d hardly call her a kid.”

“I’m seventy-one years old,” Tim chuckled. “As far as I’m concerned, everyone under thirty-five is a baby, including you. And with that shaved face of yours, you actually look like one.”

Tim Madsen had outlived his first wife, his marriage with Susan being his second. She was a good twenty years younger than Tim, but it was likely he’d outlive her, too. Andy never ceased to be amazed at the old man’s robust health, watching him heave-ho around the construction site like no one’s business. Everyone knew he was rich enough to retire three times over, but he just kept working, and probably would until he died.

“Okay, so she’s nice,” Andy prodded. “Anything else you know about her?”

“Why do you wanna know?”

“Just curious.”

“Uh-huh,” Tim rolled his eyes, bushy eyebrows almost disappearing under his San Francisco 49ers cap. “Well, you know she’s got a little boy, right?”

“Yeah.”

Tim tapped the side of his beer mug, looking at Andy indecisively for a moment before speaking.

“Jessica had it a little rough a few years back. She went off to college upstate on a fancy scholarship, seemed to be doing real good. Then she comes home one spring break with this fella,” the old man’s eyes darkened. “Some good-for-nothing hotshot, Scott someone-or-other. Can’t remember his whole name. Anyway, she says they’re going to move to California and get married. She just up and went with this guy, dropped out of school, the whole nine yards. Broke her Dad’s heart.”

“I take it that it didn’t work out?”

“Nope. She came back about a year later, ready to pop. Mr. Wonderful had taken off when she got pregnant. They never did get married. Her Dad took her back in, adored the heck out of that grandson. But he died last year.”

Andy sighed, downing a swallow of beer. Tim furrowed his eyebrows.

“Andy, you’d best stay away from Jessica.”

“What?”

“Don’t fool around, son. You know what I mean. You’re only staying here for, what? A few more weeks?”

“That’s right,” Andy nodded. “But, Tim, c’mon, it’s not like she’s a child. She can make up her own mind about stuff like this.”

“Stuff like what?”

“Don’t play stupid.”

“I’m not playing stupid,” Tim muttered angrily. “I know what we’re talking about here. The question is, do you? Just how far have you gotten with her?”

“Hey, cool off. Nothing’s happened. We just talk a lot after rehearsals; flirt a little. She helps me out with the kids, we have dinner together at her place…”

“Uh-huh. What else?”

Andy shrugged. “I play with Michael, you know, just getting to know him. He’s a good kid.”

“And…?”

“Jesus, you nosy old fucker! What are you, her father? I told you, nothing’s happened. She won’t let me go any further than a kiss.”

“Then why are you asking me? Why don’t you ask her yourself, if you’re all so cozy?”

“I just don’t want to risk it. She gets prickly when the subject of Michael’s Dad comes up.”

“I see,” Tim scowled, the line on his face deepening.

“Look, Tim, I’m not out to hurt her. If I thought she was falling for me, I’d back off, okay? Jessica knows I’m leaving. This is just for fun. For meand her.”

“You sure about that?”

“Yes.”

“You’d better be. This town loves that little gal a lot, Andy. Be careful about where you go dipping your wick.”

“Thanks for the advice.” Andy replied flatly.

******

Still rattled by the conversation with Tim, Andy went to rehearsal the next night with new apprehensions.

He stood in the doorway for a long time, watching Jessica. She’d rolled the piano out to the front of the stage, and was gracefully seated on the bench, hands dancing along the keys as she played. The children sang along, cheerfully slaughtering “Jolly Old St. Nicholas” and “The Little Drummer Boy.”

Michael, now over his case of the dreaded chicken pox, sat next to her, face buried into her side, unwilling to leave it and join the other kids. Andy could see why. The bright stage lights spilled over her, making her eyes and smile sparkle. Her voice was pitch-perfect, easily heard above the children. She was ethereal.

Sensing the danger of sentimentality, Andy mentally took his admiration down a notch, reminding himself that Jessica was just a woman. Maybe a nice, smart, pretty woman. But still, just another human with flaws all her own, not a celestial being.

As the last note of “Do You Hear What I Hear” faded into silence, he started clapping. Jessica and the kids looked up at him, Michael unburrowing his face from his mother’ side.

“That sounded pretty good, you guys,” Andy called out as he walked up the aisle. “Sorry I’m late.”

“Andy!” Michael shouted. He jumped off the bench and ran down the stairs off the stage as Andy approached, still applauding. Michael kept running all the way to him, clasping onto his leg.

“I morized all my lines,” he said proudly.

“You mean you memorized them?” Andy smiled and picked the boy up, who nodded vigorously. “Well good for you! What about the rest of you?” he addressed the kids onstage. “How many of you know all your lines by heart?”

Only two of the older girls raised their hands.

“Uh-oh,” he said in mock disappointment. “You know that tomorrow is the last day you can use your scripts, right?”

A collective groan came from the stage. He looked at the woman seated at the piano, who smiled in amusement at his predicament.

“Tell you guys what,” he said. “If you all have your lines memorized by Thursday night, we’ll have a pizza party rehearsal on Friday.”

The groan turned to a cheer, and he grinned at Jessica. She laughed, silently mouthing some words at him. “I knew you’d catch on.” He winked in return.

“Okay, then, let’s get to work,” he set Michael back down on the stage and retrieved some notes from his folder. “We’re starting with scene two tonight, so we need the following people onstage: Michael, Jamie, Toby, Stephanie, Steffani, Steph, and Shelby. Everyone else, go backstage and be sure to keep as quiet as you can- you’ll need to listen for your cues…”

******

Only the glow of a small Christmas tree illuminated Jessica Talbot’s living room at midnight the following Tuesday. The radio was on, tuned in to a station that was playing soft ballads. The volume was turned down to almost a whisper, making the wet sounds of their kissing seem almost deafening. Although barefooted, both were still clothed, writhing, breathing deeply.

Andy stretched out on top of Jessica, moving his mouth from her neck to her ear. He gathered a lock of her auburn hair, drawing in a deep breath of her clean, fresh scent.

“I love your natural color,” he whispered, massaging his lips against her temple. “I’m glad you went back to it.”

Jessica giggled, her chest moving in a delicious staccato rhythm against his. “And kissing you much better without that beard and mustache. I like being able to see your face,” she added as Andy withdrew to look at her. “It’s a good one.”

“If you say so,” he grinned, kissing the tip of her nose before moving to her mouth. He remembered once wondering if she would be as wonderful to kiss as she was to look at, and the answer was a resounding “yes.”

His tongue laved against her lips softly as they sighed together, until she opened her mouth in return. Jessica was so responsive. Every touch drew out some longing sound of desire, every kiss made her breathing deeper.

Andy carefully moved his hand to her breast, gently kneading the softness hidden beneath the thick cotton. Every night, he got a little closer.

He transferred his caresses slowly down, inching his hand underneath her white sweater, pressing himself against her until she’d be sure to feel his arousal.

Her sighs turned into a whimper of protest.

“Andy, not yet.”

“What’s wrong?” He kissed her throat, feeling her shiver. “Don’t you want to?”

“Yes,” she replied after a few moments.

“Michael’s fast asleep in his room,” Andy whispered, grinding his crotch into hers.

“I know.”

“Then what is it?”

“It’s been so long. Oh God, Andy, please, I’m just not ready.”

Removing his lips from her neck with a final peck, he raised up on his elbows, meeting her gaze. Jessica’s eyes were wide, nervous.

“How long has it been?” he asked quietly. “Since Scott?”

She started to nod slightly before her expression became confused.

“Wait. How did you know his name?”

“What?”

“Michael’s father.” She pushed Andy away and scooted from underneath him at once, brushing a lock of hair away from her face. “I never told you his name,” she fumed, fighting to keep her voice down.

Andy shut his eyes, wishing he could take it back.Shit.

“Tim Madsen told me,” he admitted, opening his eyes with a sigh. “Please don’t be mad. I just wanted to know more about you, and you wouldn’t tell me.”

She snapped her head away from him, jaw clenched.

“What else did he tell you?”

“Jessie…”

What else did he tell you?”

“He told me about you dropping out of college to move to California with Scott. That Scott left when you got pregnant and you came back here. And he told me your father died a year ago. I don’t even know Scott’s last name. That’s all he said, I swear.”

Jessica’s expression melted into sadness as he recited Tim’s words. She curled her legs up with a deep, rattling sigh, hugging her knees. She stayed like that, staring into nothing, for a long moment.

“So?” she finally asked, unmoving.

“So what?”

“So, what do you think of all that?” she asked, glancing at Andy anxiously.

“I think that Scott deserves to be pummeled,” he smirked. “And I think you’ve handled it all beautifully. You’ve got a great kid in there.”

“Thank you,” she smiled softly, tears gleaming in her eyes. “This is going to sound horrible, but, there was a time, when I was pregnant, when I didn’t even want Michael, “ she paused, waiting for a rebuke that never came. “But I don’t know what I would have done without him. I love him so much.”

Andy scooted by her again, gathering her balled-up frame in him arms, kissing the top of her head.

“I’m sorry I went behind your back to find out,” he said softly.

After a minute or so, her breathing evened out until she was still in his embrace. She let out another deep sigh, this time one of contentment.

He rested his head on top of Jessica’s, gazing out the living room window. Illuminated by a porch light, long icicles reached down from the awning, snow falling in thick flakes beyond. Red and white lights of the Christmas tree spilled a warm glow on the room, trickling across the carpet and walls. Michael’s toys were neatly piled in a box in the corner. More awaited him, wrapped in shiny paper under the tree.

Andy was overwhelmed by a sense of tranquility. He relished the feel of the warmth and softness of woman in his arms, and the sweet smell of her. It had been a long time since he’d felt so at peace- so long that he couldn’t even identify exactly what the feeling was.

But he knew what he ought to do… what he had to do. For Jessica. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes, and started with a whisper.

“When I was in college, I met a girl named Gina. I had always thought, until I met her, that I’d go off to California or New York, try to break into professional acting,” he paused for a moment. “Gina changed all that. We got married. I was crazy for her. Being with Gina made me want a family, a regular job, kids… everything. So, after graduation, we got married and moved to my hometown in Minnesota. I went to work in my Dad’s construction business- prepped to take it over. When he retired a year later, I was running the show with my brother, Lewis. Everything seemed perfect.” Andy stopped, opening his eyes to the snow again.

“What happened?” Jessica whispered after a few moments.

“Lewis and Gina had an affair,’ he muttered. “I caught them together. That ended it, plain and simple. I sold off my share of the business to Lewis, and got divorced. I’ve only been back twice- once for my Mother’s funeral, and once for my Father’s. Lewis and Gina got married three years ago. Anyway, that’s why I’m not close to my brother.” Andy went quiet.

“Do you still love her?” Jessica asked at length, her voice barely audible.

“No. Do you still love Scott?”

“No.”

The two were silent for a long time, gazing at the snow, which fell even more densely than before. Andy ran his fingers through her hair slowly, contemplatively. She turned her face up to his with a small smile.

“Thank you.”

“Fair’s fair,” he smiled back.

Jessica moved to stretch out again, and he moved along, spooning her. They snuggled into the soft cushions, relaxed, and drifted off to sleep.

******

Andy wasn’t sure what time it was when he woke, but it was still dark outside, the luminescent snowfall having ceased. They were in the same position in which they’d slept. But something was startlingly different.

The first thing he smelled was the spice of Jessica’s shampoo, her soft hair piled under his face. The first thing he felt was her rear grinding against his crotch, which was rapidly swelling. His hand, draped lazily over her stomach, rose and fell with her quickened breaths. It was as if some eerie, erotic spell had been cast on her.

“Jessie…” he whispered, wondering if she was fully conscious, as he was. The motion stopped as soon as he spoke, the ensuing silence heavy with questions.

She twisted around as Andy moved up slightly, giving her room. Her face was flushed; coffee-colored eyes alight with a strange fire that glinted in the dark. He blinked several times, as if to make sure what he was seeing was real, and then moved to kiss her, but she put a finger up to his lips, pushing him back.

Suddenly, both of her hands were pushing at his shoulders as she turned her body fully and crawled on top of him. Andy struggled to adjust to the new position, but had no time. Verging on clumsiness in her haste, Jessica descended on him ravenously, drawing his lower lip between her teeth in nips, plunging her tongue into his mouth. Her hands, which had once seemed so delicate, instantly grabbed the hem of his sweater, yanking it up.

Jessica, or, he thought, a woman who looked very much like her, tore her mouth away from his with a throaty grunt to lift the sweater over his head, his undershirt going with it. She sat up straight on him, peeling off her own sweater hurriedly.

After tossing it to the floor, she stared down at him, catching her breath. Her cool hands reached to his chest, sliding fingers through the hair, massaging slowly, each stoke seeming to calm her. Andy stayed still, only his eyes moving, gazing at her body, at the soft breasts he’d so longed to see before. They were still reined in by a sky-blue bra. She reached behind her, unclasping the hook to set them free.

Andy’s head fell back, his face lost in an expression of wonderment while the bra slid off. Jessica’s eyes were full of the same electric currents as before. She bit her lower lip, stifling her breath, and took his hands in hers, drawing them up to her breasts.

Her breath escaped in a quaking heave at the contact, and Andy kneaded the pliant, firm flesh sensuously. They were cool at first, but each handful warmed quickly, the nipples rising sharply against his palms as if crying to be felt. Jessica closed her eyes as he explored, her hands still covering his. Andy shut his eyes, too, letting the sensations take over.

He wriggled until he was comfortably underneath her, pelvis to pelvis. The moist heat radiating from between Jessica’s legs was palpable even through the denim they both wore. She panted softly when he thrust up, lifting his buttocks completely off the sofa. He didn’t lower his hips, but kept them raised to grind his confined erection into the heat, seeking its source. He let out a grunt as the wet fabric gave way to the shape of her sex, enveloping his.

Andy opened his eyes when he felt her move. Jessica lowered her mouth, her lips once again demanding; hungry. He responded with equal lust this time, moving one hand to the back of her head, clutching locks of hair. He broke the kiss first, trailing his lips and tongue under her neck, finding every vulnerable spot. She moved towards the head of the sofa, positioning him within mouth’s reach of her breasts. Andy quickly reacted, his tongue dancing along the edge of one crinkled aureole before sucking on the hard nipple. He feasted on the welcome meal of flesh slowly- first one delicacy, then it’s twin.

“Andy,” Jessica whispered, grasping handfuls of his red hair lightly. “It feels so good. Oh, please don’t stop… it feels so good.”

He moaned in response, still suckling on a pert tit, warm and at home in his mouth. He slid his hands down her back, rubbing it in long, firm strokes before sweeping down to her butt. He cupped it firmly, massaging the soft globes a few times whole before maneuvering one hand to her hips, then to the button of her jeans. It was undone in one stroke, the hiss of the zipper soon following.

Jessica made no move to protest, but propelled her hips forward, wanting. Andy gladly complied, delving his hand underneath the material of her panties.

He nearly came at the moment his fingers touched her and gasped involuntarily, releasing her nipple. The folds were so wet, so slick. Jessica was practically gushing with desire. He maintained control, relieved that his cock wasn’t yet free.

She quivered as he continued exploring, running his index finger towards the weeping opening of her canal. Her eyes opened when he reached it. She rose up and grabbed Andy’s hand, stopping him. She withdrew it and then stood up carefully, extracting her limbs from his. He felt suddenly cold without her body covering him.

Turning around and bending over slowly, Jessica lowered her jeans, giving him a stunning view. When she stood and faced him, eyes smoldering, only her blue, satin panties remained Raising his hips from the sofa, he followed suit, but didn’t leave on his briefs, kicking the garments into a wad at his feet. Andy stared at her lovely form illuminated by the Christmas tree, letting her peruse his own naked body.

He was a man of spare living and few comforts, moving around as he did, his work being what it was. His physicality reflected that lifestyle; the frame of his body was wiry and strong, its lean muscles well formed.

She examined him from a distance of a few feet away, pausing at the hard length of flesh that lay along his abdomen, reaching almost to his navel. It stood poised just breath away from the flat of his stomach, the thick crown shining with liquid.

Jessica approached, eyes full of lust but moving cautiously, as if he were a flame that might burn her. He reached out when she was within arm’s length, hooking a finger into the waistline of her panties, sitting up expectantly. As she made the final step to close the distance, he craned his neck to make contact between her legs.

Andy buried his face in the wet material and the flesh beyond, taking a deep breath of her essence. The raw scent washed over him, both soothing and exciting. He peeled the soaked fabric down to her feet, grasping her hips when it was out of the way.

Green eyes staring up at Jessica’s face, he made the first lick along the length of her folds. Her head was bent down, eyes shut, with long, soft hair shadowing her face. She threw her head back with a grimace of agonized pleasure as his tongue reached her clit. She let out a delicate cry, bringing her hands up to clutch his hair.