Welcome to Free Use Country

Story Info
The first day of a new law. No woman will be left unfilled.
3.6k words
4.25
38.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment only. Real-life sex should always be with enthusiastic consent.*

Copyright 2024 Apophenia

***

Year 2054.

"In the name of freedom, the president has signed the new FreeUse law into immediate effect."

I spat out my beer. Impossible.

Our government had been debating freedoms for years -- forever, really, but particularly vehemently the last decade. Somehow, women lost rights one after another. I didn't understand the logic. Divorce was banned twenty years ago. Women could no longer have their own bank accounts or credit cards. The vote was stripped two years ago. Lately, the government was arguing about jobs. And now this. All so women could have more freedom to be themselves. It baffled me.

My female friends had been telling me not to go out alone for months. They worried too much, I thought. People were still people, common sense and respect for other human beings didn't disappear overnight. No one at the bar tonight had done more than grab my ass, which I had ignored, of course.

Cheers erupted in the bar, drowning out the rest of the news. The news anchor didn't have much more to say anyway -- two seconds after she finished her sentence, her partner bent her over the desk and started fucking her right there on live TV.

My face paled. Time to get out of here. I slid off my seat, dropped cash on the table, and pushed my way to the door. A man on the other side of the room caught my eye, flashing an ugly leer at me. My steps sped up.

"Where do you think you're going?" A firm hand closed on my arm and spun me to face a tall, blonde man, his grin wide, his tongue tracing his lips as he ogled my tits.

Two minutes ago, I would've shaken myself free and slapped him. Two minutes ago, everyone else might've looked the other way. Now, I stood there, trembling, my mouth dry. "I-I need to-- my husband--" I clutched at the first possible excuse. I wasn't married, but maybe if they thought I was spoken for...

He lifted my left wrist. "Where's your ring, married girl? Did you take it off for tonight, or are you lying?"

Another man jostled me from behind, his fingers curling on my hips. "She was flirting with me earlier, and there's no line on her finger. Liar, liar."

"No, I was just being friendly," I said, squirming as more men gathered around me. "I'm sorry, I really need to go, please--"

"You need to stay," the blonde man drawled. "You need to show us how friendly you can be. I want you, and you can't say no anymore. It's the law."

My blood chilled. The men laughed, a new wave of cheers and hoots filling the air.

The new law was a simple thing. Women no longer had bodily autonomy. Any unaccompanied woman was free to use starting at the age of twenty. Any and all of these men could do whatever they liked to me -- starting today.

"No, no, no, please!" I cried out as my jacket was ripped off, rough fingers sliding beneath my shirt and pulling it over my head. Wrapping the cloth around my wrists effectively immobilized my arms, and I reacted too slowly. Before I could kick, one of them tossed me over his shoulder and carried me to a table. More hands groped at my legs, tugging my pants off along the way. My bare legs dangled like Christmas ornaments for pawing kittens.

I landed on my back on the hard surface of the table with barely any clothes on and a crowd of men all groping at me, a medley of hands everywhere. They coordinated just enough to spread my limbs apart, arms and legs wide open.

"Please!" I shouted to be heard above their excited voices. "Please don't! Please just let me go! Ah!"

The man who caught me shoved through the crowd to stand between my legs. He dragged my ass to the edge of the table. "You can go wherever you want as soon as I'm done."

"And me!" the man to my left added. A few more voices joined in, "I want that cunt!" "Baby, your ass is mine!" "Come home with me, honey, I'll take care of you! Haha!"

I stiffened, then struggled harder at the suggestion that they were going to fuck my ass. It was going to be a long night if I couldn't get away very soon.

The blonde guy covered my mound with his hand and grinned.

"No! Don't touch me!" I yelled at him.

Licking his lips, he gripped the hem of my lacy panties and yanked, tearing it off. The crowd cheered louder, drowning my scream. Bending over, he gave an exaggerated whiff between my legs, then dragged his tongue up the length of my slit. "Mm-mm! Fresh cunt ripe for fucking!"

Gasping at the hot, wet slide of his tongue, my brain short-circuited for a second. That felt indescribably incredible, considering the situation. My back arched off the table. With a mental slap, I fell back to reality.

To watch him unzip his pants and pull out his long, hard cock.

"No, no, no!" I pulled my pelvis back, pressing my spine into the table. Tears blurred my sight and I blinked furiously.

Begging wasn't getting through to them. I tried a different tactic. "Please... please let me suck you instead! I-I'll suck all of you!"

Blondie nodded. "Great idea, cunt. Someone fill her mouth!"

My muscles sagged, my chest heaving as one of them turned my chin to the right. A large, purple head stared back. I opened my mouth, tears spilling as I slowly stretched out my neck.

Rough fingers threaded my hair and jerked my head forward onto that thick shaft. My jaw opened wider and my nostrils flared as the cock head hit the back of my mouth, pressing down on my tongue.

And between my legs, I felt the terribly familiar sensation of velvety hot flesh teasing my pussy.

"Mmph!" I squealed. Why I thought they'd be satisfied with just my mouth was beyond me. Hope, I suppose. Hope was all I had.

Shattered hopes smeared all over my opening as the man between my legs rubbed his cock in my juices. I twisted my hips harder, cringing at the obvious evidence of my arousal. Garbled sobbing accompanied the wet squelch in my lips.

Laughing at my distress, Blondie pushed into my entrance, his cock slipping inside me. I yelped louder. Damn, he was big. I wasn't ready!

"Fuck, I always wanted to rape a girl! I guess it's not rape anymore, huh? Hah!" With that last laugh, he grabbed my thighs and bucked his hips, stabbing his cock deep, deep inside me.

For a moment, I couldn't breathe. My inner muscles spasmed as my body attempted to adjust to the invasion, my tunnel burning from the sudden unwanted stretch. When he pulled out, my inner walls clung to his shaft, and I could feel the ridge of his cock head as he slammed back into me. It hurt. I'd never felt so violated. A sharp inhale triggered every muscle in my body to fight back.

"Mmnngh! Nngh! Mmph-mmph-mmph... Aaah!" The man thrusting in my mouth pulled back an inch too far and I screamed at the first opportunity.

I writhed under all the hands holding me down, helplessly struggling and getting absolutely nowhere as my pussy was railed hard and fast. "Ah! Ah! No! Please... ahh! Stop! Mmh!"

Fingers twisted my hair and my mouth was plugged again. Tears and saliva flew as he dragged my head back and forth. My body was being shaken like a ragdoll, used for pleasure without any regard for me.

"Feisty little cunt, isn't she?" Blondie chuckled. "Think we can fuck the fight out of her? Let's make this slut beg for more before we're done!"

"Yeah!" "Woohoo!" "Get her good!" the crowd cheered.

"Mmnngh! Ulp!" I tried to scream, ending up with a cock in the back of my throat instead. It pushed further, opening my throat muscles, making way for itself in my struggling body.

I'd never deepthroated before. I didn't think I could. Panic tightened my muscles and I gasped desperately for air.

"Relax and you'll be fine," grunted the man fucking my face. "Just let it happen. You can make it easier on yourself or I can choke you, I don't care either way."

I whimpered. This cock was going in my throat one way or another. My chest expanded, taking a lungful of air. My muscles relaxed, trembling with fear. I tried to block out the constant friction between my legs. One thing at a time.

My throat opened around the cock pushing further, my lips sliding up and up the thick shaft. I licked hesitantly. The man groaned and his cock twitched. Forming a tight ring with my lips at the base of his cock, I fought the terror rising in my lungs.

"Fuck, yeah, look at that slut's neck!" Blondie yelled. "Switch with me! I want to see her swallow my cock!"

"Hell yeah!" the man suffocating me agreed, pulling out with a wet slurp.

I gasped and coughed, desperately drawing in as much air as possible. My head dropped to the table. Quiet, pathetic moans fell from my lips.

Blondie took one more good, hard thrust in my cunt, forcing a grunt from my mouth before he backed away and let go of my legs. It wasn't in me to kick and struggle, not while I was still recovering my breath. Also, the emptiness in my pussy was a shock. My hips bucked in a suspiciously slutty angle like I was chasing the cock that abandoned me. He had felt good.

I swallowed the burn in my throat and ignored the fire in my belly. No -- no, he hadn't felt good, none of this was good. Summoning my strength, I clamped my lips shut and turned my head as Blondie stepped up to my mouth.

There was nothing I could do to avoid the plunge in my pussy though.

"Fuck, yeah! Take that, cunt!" the man between my legs shouted. He bent my thighs toward my stomach, folding me in half as he pumped deep into my slick tunnel. "Fuck, you're wet. Thanks for making it easy, slut."

I shook my head, refusing to open my mouth as my body jolted back and forth. Blondie grabbed my chin while the crowd laughed. He leaned closer. "Suck my cock, and I won't cum in your pussy."

My eyes locked on his as an evil little smile spread on his lips. He might not cum in me. All these other men...

My inner walls spasmed even as my skin turned cold. I shook my head again. No, I wasn't enjoying the fucking, I especially wasn't excited to be impregnated, and I absolutely was not sucking his cock.

Pursing his lips, he glared at me, then bent right next to my ear. "I'll claim you. No one else can fuck you if you're mine."

I glanced at the guy currently in the middle of fucking me.

Blondie shrugged. "I'll claim you after I cum in your pretty little mouth. Better hurry up before he cums in your pussy."

He leaned back and offered his cock, the shaft slick with my juices. Clinging to the only hope I had, I nodded and opened my mouth.

I sucked. I licked and sucked and clamped my lips down tight, doing everything I could to make him cum. They wouldn't let go of my hands or I'd have squeezed the base and warmed his balls. Anything.

The man between my legs pumped faster. He was on his own mission and didn't give a damn about me, other than how wet and tight my pussy was. And I was embarrassingly wet. All these men vying to fondle me, two of them already fucking my holes -- a little loss of control always turned me. This was too much. Overwhelming, terrifying. But it was exactly what my body wanted.

I wholeheartedly disagreed. I had to get out of here, to make the guy in my mouth cum now. The man thrusting in my pussy was going so fast. My tongue and lips worked just as quickly. In my hurried distraction, my hips twisted and bucked. So many hands were all over me, so much sensation. My pussy was so hot. I whimpered.

Blondie began thrusting into my mouth. He had to be close. I followed his rhythm as best I could with all the jostling as my body rocked back and forth. In and out of my slippery and tight holes, the men both used me hard.

The man between my legs groaned and slammed in deep. "Oh! Oh, fuck, yeah! I'm gonna cum in this sweet, tight little cunt! Ungh... ungh! Fuck!" The crowd cheered him on.

"Mmnngh!" I shrieked around a mouthful of cock. No! Not yet! Wait! I screamed, but could only make high-pitched muffled noises that were drowned out by the loud men.

I'd failed. It was too late.

Groaning disgustingly, the man gripped my hips as his cum shot all over my inner walls, coating my unprotected cervix with thick, virile fluid. A distinct wetness flooded around my opening. I felt it ooze, the sticky cream squishing as he thrust and thrust, pumping his seed ever deeper.

A random man had just cum in my pussy.

And even worse? The burning heat in my core reached a peak as he pounded me one last time. I stopped sucking. I barely breathed. My pussy squeezed every last drop from the cock deep inside me, and I was cumming too, drowning in pleasure while I was inseminated against my will.

Whimpering, I blinked as someone patted my cheek. I gave Blondie a pitifully betrayed look.

"Should've sucked faster," he laughed.

I was sucking as fast as I could! My tongue had stopped while I shuddered with pleasure, but I quickly returned to my task with just as much eagerness. Another man had stepped up, thrusting smoothly into my slick pussy. If I didn't want more loads of cum, I better get Blondie off quickly. He seemed more involved now; he thrust harder at my throat.

I winced at the feeling of wet warmth dripping down my ass. If I got pregnant, there was no getting rid of it, nothing I could do. I'd be forced to carry a stranger's baby. And if Blondie didn't cum soon, I wouldn't even know which of these men had knocked me up. My tongue swirled desperately on the underside of his cock.

To my relief, he filled my mouth and said, "Ready to swallow? Every drop, slut, and I'll keep my promise."

I met his eyes and nodded frantically. The man between my legs pounded so hard and deep. He felt ready to unload any second. I moaned and licked, begging with my tongue for Blondie to cum in my mouth. Cum now, please!

He grunted, his cock twitching against my lips. "Ungh! That's it. Yeah, oh baby... That's a sweet mouth you got there. I'm gonna have fun with you, oh, yeah. Oh... oh, fuck yeah!"

Thick, salty fluids hit my tongue. I swallowed and lapped up another spurt, letting his cum flow down my throat. Hurry up, I urged with my tongue. Hurry and finish so you can tell everyone to leave me alone!

My pussy was on the edge of another orgasm. I hated the humiliation of cumming while these men raped me. Sure, fine, it wasn't technically rape anymore, and my body couldn't get enough. They'd turn me into a cum-hungry slut if I didn't get away. The image of every inch of my skin slippery with cum, my pussy overflowing with countless men's white semen -- I swallowed faster.

The cock in my mouth slowly pulled out. He brushed my hair and grinned. "What's your name?"

"Chelsey," I coughed. "Please--"

"Cherry? I like cherries. Alright, boys, listen up! This girl is mine!" He raised his voice, bellowing into the crowd. Disappointed groans replaced the excited chatter around me.

He slammed a fist on the table. "I found her, I caught her, I'm claiming her! If you wanted her, you should have spoken up earlier!"

A sharp gesture of his hand cut through the crowd's irritated grumbling. The man between my legs reluctantly pulled out and dropped my legs, stroking his cock and eyeing my pussy, probably wondering how many more thrusts he could get away with.

I sighed. The hands holding me down began to loosen. I looked around for my clothes. Whatever Blondie had planned for me, it couldn't be worse than what a full bar of horny men might do. I was sure I could talk to him, reason with him.

But Blondie was still talking. I frowned as I focused on his words.

"...test out my new slave cunt! Fill her up, boys!" He raised his fists and backed away, grinning at me all the while.

The hands gripping me tightened.

Laughing, the jackass between my legs rammed his cock back inside me.

I shouted, "What?! No! You promised--! Ulp!"

My mouth was plugged by a cock, firm fingers holding my chin as someone else thrust in and out of my face.

A few feet away, Blondie laughed. "I said I won't cum in you, baby! I never said nothing about them!"

That was the last I saw of him for a few hours.

My body fell into another orgasm soon after he left. The stimulation was too much, I couldn't stop it.

A lineup formed at my legs and mouth. Other men jerked off and came on my tits. The first blast of cum on my face shocked me into almost inhaling it. It was hot and sticky, sliding into my mouth as another spurt landed in my hair. I licked my lips and swallowed instinctively.

One of the men demanded I close my lips around the slit of his cock when he came, his cum bubbling in a thick, white mess down my chin before he was done. I hardly noticed. I was busy moaning and humping the cock in my pussy.

A train of them dumped their loads in my pussy. When I wasn't lost to pleasure, I begged them to stop, to cum in my mouth, on my stomach, anywhere else, please. The latest man leaned in and pressed his cock against my cervix when he came, groaning loudly as I stared in horror. He grinned and blew me a kiss when he stepped back. Then my head was turned to the side and my mouth reoccupied.

I was nothing but a pair of open legs to these men. That was all these laws seemed to say women were good for -- fucking, breeding, cumdumps. Officially, they said women would feel better -- freer -- in their natural place in society. I was confined by all the men around me, hardly able to move an inch. I didn't feel free at all.

But my body floated in an endless sea of pleasure. Every man who finished in my unprotected pussy pulled me under the waves. Every thrust kept my senses soaked in ecstasy. My mind melted in the onslaught of sensation, and I wasn't entirely sure why I was saying 'no' anymore.

During a short break at my head, I caught a similar scene playing out a few tables away. There hadn't been many women in the bar, but I wasn't alone. Two waitresses were on another table. They weren't struggling either. One girl was straddling a man, her hips pumping away. I had a perfect view of her pussy gliding up and down a glistening, thick cock. Her shrieks of pleasure pierced the crowd's noise. The other waitress was limp on her back, like me, but she moaned and her legs twitched now and then. Also, like me.

I guess I knew what I looked like now -- a pathetic, needy, helpless fuckdoll.

Cum dripped down my chin as I spotted the man who had claimed me. He was approaching. I begged him with my eyes. The arrogant smirk on his face grew wider.

"Ok, get outta here! Git! She's mine, and she's done for the night! Go on!" he hollered.

The man pumping in my pussy scowled as he withdrew. He headed toward the waitresses. The crowd slowly shifted away, letting go of my limbs.

I sighed as a puddle of cum spilled from my cunt, joining the pool beneath my ass and on the floor. Wiping my face was a futile effort, there was just too much.

A rag flopped onto my chest. Blondie wiped me down like he was clearing a table. "Alright, Cherry, let's get you cleaned up and we can go home."

After a swipe on my chin, I mumbled, "My name's Chelsey--"

He interrupted, "Shut up, cunt. Your name's Cherry, or you can stay here all night."

I shrank. "Sorry. Yes, sir, my name's Cherry, sir."

He grunted.

It took a few more rags to get me clean enough for his car. My clothes were lost. He had me sit naked on a towel so I didn't stain the seat. I shivered on the ride to his house.

It hadn't sunk in yet. I was a slave cunt to a man whose name I didn't even know. By the cum soaking the towel, he was probably going to breed me, keep me pregnant all the time. I couldn't run. There was nowhere to go.

This was my life, now.