Welcome to the Family

Story Info
Bride discovers a secret family tradition.
9.4k words
4.51
249.2k
110
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,171 Followers

Note from Slick: Sherri thought that she had found her dream man but didn't realize that there was more to the marriage contract she had signed. This story has some cheating and some girl/girl sex so don't read it if those bother you. All rights reserved.

*

"God isn't she beautiful?" Ellen Bradshaw asked her husband as her soon to be daughter-in-law walked down the aisle with her proud papa. Ellen and Jim really didn't know Sherri that well because her son had met her on the west coast while away at school.

"Quite," Jim grinned. He gave private kudos to his son Mark because Sherri was as cute as a button. Her petite body was nicely proportioned and her blue eyes and smile could melt any man's heart. As she walked by he glanced at her nice little round ass and nice tanned bare back.

The wedding ceremony was fairly quick so it was only an hour later that the wedding party and parents stood in the back hallway waiting for their names to be announced and for them to walk out into the large ballroom for applause.

"Congratulations," Jim whispered in Sherri's ear as the ring barer and flower girl's names were announced. His hand moved behind her back and landed on the warm bare flesh in the large opening. He wondered if she was wearing some kind of trick bra.

"Thank you Mr. Bradshaw," Sherri smiled. Her face turned as their lips approached so he could kiss her on her cheek. She expected him to lightly peck it or even miss it but he pressed his lips fairly hard into her cheek close to her lips and held them there for a few seconds.

"Come on honey. We're next," Ellen whispered before pulling him back from their new daughter-in-law.

The regular stuff occurred at the wedding. Sherri tossed the bouquet and Mark threw the garter. She was slightly embarrassed when Mark pushed her long white gown high onto her white stockings which were held up with garter straps. The attendees cheered her and when her maid of honor Britney caught the bouquet let the guy who caught the garter push it almost up to the edge of her light green panties which most everyone saw. After another hour of drinking and partying most everyone was loose when Sherri danced with her father and Mark danced with his mother.

"You look so beautiful sweety," Sherri's father whispered.

"Thanks daddy," she whispered back. Things were so perfect. The announcer then told the other parents to join in and Sherri turned to see Jim holding open his arms. It was his smile that bothered her.

"Finally I get a chance to hold my new woman," he whispered.

Sherri knew that he had been drinking but when his leg dashed between hers and pressed against her sex she tried to push him back without making a scene. "Uh...I think we are too close."

"Not close enough," he grinned. His body turned until his hard manhood jabbed into her flat tummy.

Sherri was getting dizzy while he rubbed and pressed harder into her. Since the dress was so wide the others really couldn't see what was going on. "Mr. Bradshaw.....please." It was then that Mark's younger brother Ben tapped Jim on the shoulder.

"May I?" Ben grinned. He had just graduated high school and was heading off to college in a few months.

Jim moved back and grinned. "Our dance is not really over."

Sherri quickly grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him into her body.

"He's had too many," Ben whispered. Since he was only about 5'6" he was only a few inches taller than she was their bodies lined up nicely. Others joined them on the dance floor so Sherri didn't worry about being on stage.

"Your girlfriend Gina seems nice," Sherri said as she looked over at her new groom holding the younger girl in his arms. She noticed that their bodies were plastered together quite closely.

"She looks nice but she's a handful," Ben laughed.

"A handful?"

"Yes, in bed," Ben whispered as his hand moved down Sherri's thin back and rested on the rise of her ass.

"God," Sherri thought as his fingers periodically rubbed down over the top of her ass crack. "What is up with the men of this family?"

After they cut the cake Sherri and Mark made it around the room greeting the guests and getting their envelopes full of money. It was 11PM when most of the guests were gone and only the wedding party and the parents were left. They had all reserved rooms in the hotel even the bride and groom. Sherri had not seen Mark for a while and was shocked when she saw him slumped over on a small settee. "Mark." She shook him. "Mark, wake up."

"I think he's out for the night," Jim said as he moved up behind the bride in white. "I think I had better get him up to your room."

"Thank you Mr. Bradshaw," Sherri said upset and somewhat nervous. Jim was strong enough to support Mark to the elevator and then up to the penthouse. He carried him into the room and then dropped him on the huge round bed.

"It doesn't look like he will be much good for you tonight."

"Figures," Sherri said as she sat next to him on the bed. "Tonight was going too perfectly." She wanted to cry but managed to hold her tears back.

Jim could see she was ready to let it go and quickly sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. "I'm so sorry."

Sherri too had too many glasses of champagne and suddenly got sleepy herself. "Thank you Mr.........." Her eyes closed and she slumped against his body.

*****

It was dark and quiet when Sherri felt someone touching her side. At first she thought it was a dream until the fingers moved down over her naked hips and thighs. She moved her hand up and cupped her bare breast. She then remembered the wedding and being on the bed with her father-in-law.

"OH GOD!" She yelled before turning and trying to see who was in bed with her. The hallway light shining under the door was enough for her to recognized Mark's face. "IT'S YOU!"

"Well yeah who else would be in bed touching you? He laughed.

She looked over his head at the lit alarm clock. "3:24AM."

"Sorry I passed out but I'm wide awake now," he grinned before lowering his head and sucking in her tiny but rock hard nipple.

Sherri closed her eyes and moved onto her back while he kissed and licked over her soft chest and then down over her navel. "Mark did you undress me?"

"I don't think so," he answered while licking lower into her soft mound of golden fleece resting over her damp slit. "You were naked under the sheet when I woke up. You must have undressed yourself."

Sherri tried to remember. The last thing she knew for sure was that she was sitting on the bed next to Mark's dad. "Maybe you're right." She closed her eyes again and smiled when his tongue parted her bush and nibbled down into her ready gash. "Oh yes right there."

*****

Jim too had his head between his wife's thighs. Her pussy was spread as wide as she could get it and her fingers were pulling and pushing at his head. "OH YEAH BABY MAKE ME CUM!"

He squeezed her butt cheeks harder while fucking in and out of her honey pit with his hard tongue. He knew she was ready to pop but then she grabbed his head and pulled it up to hers which lined up his raging hard-on. Her fingers found it and guided it to home plate. "Right there now fuck me," she moaned.

Jim did as she commanded.

"Tell me again," Ellen said as she chewed on his earlobe.

"Honey she is so beautiful. Her breasts are like two perfect vanilla ice cream cones with tiny little cherries on top. And her pussy is covered with fine whiffs of golden corn silk."

"Oh god! tell me again how she tasted," Ellen moaned.

"So sweet.......her juices flowed like honey as I licked her and pushed my tongue deeply inside of her."

"OH GOD JIM......I'M GETTING SO CLOSE!"

"She's hot honey just like we thought. It will be soon that you will be able to taste her young pussy."

"YES NOW JIM NOW!!!"

*****

Sherri held Mark's head in place as he licked and sucked her sex. It was then that she had the first flashback of Jim's face where her husband's was now at. "Oh no." She didn't know if it was really happened or not. But just imagining it brought her closer to cuming. "Mark.....oh Mark."

Mark laughed and continued licking until her scream shattered the dark air. "AHHHH!"

Sherri's mind exploded and came back together. She remembered more about how Jim had lightly caressed her small breasts and had licked her tips before moving south into her vagina. But as clear as it was she wouldn't recognize that it really happened. Her legs wrapped around Mark's waist as he slowly entered her and pulled on his hard butt while he slowly fucked her. Her mind imagined her new father-in-law fucking her on her wedding night. God it was so hot and nasty.

*****

Sherri managed to get Mark out of bed before 9AM so they could shower and get down to the wedding party brunch. She knocked on Britney's door to see if she was up. When the door opened she froze when she saw Ben looking out at her. "Oh I'm sorry. I thought this was Britney's room."

Ben grinned and leaned over enough to show her that he was bare-chested. "It is. She's in the shower."

Mark had already gone downstairs so she was alone when his hip moved out just enough to show her that he was completely naked. "Would you like to come in?"

Again Sherri was shocked. "No......uh...I have to go down...stairs." She turned and then turned back. "Where is Gina?"

Ben chuckled. "In the shower too."

"Oh God," Sherri gasped before turning and almost running to the elevator.

*****

Sherri quickly sat by her parents and glanced over at her new father-in-law. They made eye contact and winked causing her to quickly look away. As they walked through the brunch buffet Sherri felt someone cut between her and her mother. She turned to see Jim's smile. "Good morning peaches."

"Hi Mr. Bradshaw," she said nervously. Just seeing his face was causing chills and hot flashes throughout her body.

"How did you sleep last night?" He whispered as they waited for some hot toast.

"Good, but I...uh..don't remember too much."

"I do so when we get a chance I'll tell you about it," Jim took his toast and then moved in front of her making sure his bicep brushed against her petite titty.

Sherri knew now that it wasn't a dream and that something did happen between the two of them last night. What was real and what was a dream was unclear however she didn't want to know. Not yet anyway. When she got back to the table she saw Mark's older sister-in-law Jane who she had not really talked to last night. It was after they ate that she caught Jane alone outside on the patio smoking.

"Hi," Sherri smiled as she moved out and looked over the huge hotel estate. "It is really nice out here."

Jane tossed down her half-smoked cigarette and stepped on it. "So how do you like the family so far?"

Sherri gulped. "OK I guess."

"They come on pretty strong. It took me a while to get used to it. Now I really like it." Jane smiled and put her hand down on Sherri's. "Believe me it is definitely not boring."

"I'm starting to realize that," Sherri said wanting to find out more but didn't know how to ask it. "Can I ask you about Mr. Bradshaw?"

Jane laughed. "So he is already hitting on you."

Sherri looked around. "Yes," she whispered. "Mark will be so pissed if he finds out."

Again Jane laughed. "I thought Tom would be pissed too but it seems that as long as it's in the family they don't have a problem."

"Oh my God," Sherri gasped. "How far have you.......I mean...it is just flirting right?"

"Now a girl can't kiss and tell," Jane said as she caressed up over Sherri's wrist and then up her thin arm. As her thumb traveled up over the bicep it detoured sideways and gently pressed into Sherri's right breast.

The young bride was too shocked to move away. "If you want to know more I'm always available." Sherri looked down to watch Jane's thumb find her raised nipple and rub over it.

"I........uh...better.......get back." Sherri turned and hurried back into the hotel.

*****

"Britney," Sherri said loud enough for her maid of honor to hear. The two moved together in the hallway outside of the ladies room.

"Hey Sher...." Britney smiled. "Sorry I was late for brunch. I overslept and....."

"And you spent the night with Ben and Gina," Sherri said angrily. "Are you nuts? They are just kids."

Britney laughed. "Believe me Ben is no kid. God he is hung like a horse."

"Shhh," Sherri said before pulling her into the small restroom and locking the door behind her. "What did you do?"

Britney moved to the mirror and lifted her chin. "It's more what did they do to me. Do I have any marks anywhere?" She pulled down on her v-neck blouse and saw the red teeth marks on top of her breasts.

"Both of them? At the same time?" Sherri asked feeling flush.

"Yes and I didn't know who was doing what. God that Gina has one hell of a tongue."

Sherri gasped. "I didn't know you were into women."

"I wasn't until last night." Britney moved up and took Sherri's hands in hers. "You know you should try it."

"When will this end?" Sherri asked herself as her best friend since middle school lifted her hands up together and then pulled Sherri's fingers across to Britney's soft mounds.

"I could show you how nice it is if you want," Britney whispered.

"STOP!" Sherri cried out before dropping Britney's hands and turning to unlock the door. She ran to the elevator to go back to the room and pack for the honeymoon. As the door was about to close she saw Jim dash inside.

"You've been avoiding me."

Sherri crowded back against the mirrored back wall and saw the door close. "Mr. Bradshaw I don't remember what happened last night but whatever it was it can't happen again."

He looked at the elevator lights above the door knowing they were heading to the penthouse. He knew Mark was busy down below saying his goodbyes and that he would have at least 15 minutes alone with Sherri. "Here we are."

Sherri didn't want to get out of the elevator but he stood in the door holding it open. "I just have to pack real fast and....." She moved by him and almost made it into the room alone but he pushed inside and closed the door behind them. She moved backwards as he moved towards her and then felt the bed hit the back of her legs. "Stop."

"You didn't say stop last night when I undressed you."

She did remember as he continued his story. "You were not asleep and actually helped me take off that huge white dress."

"But I'm your daughter-in-law," she whispered while he moved only inches from her. Her heart was pounding.

"And my daughter-in-law has the nicest little titties. His hand moved up and lifted her blouse.

Sherri just stared at him and lifted her arms when the blouse got to her armpits. She allowed him to unzip the side of her skirt and didn't stop it as it tumbled to the floor. Very vividly now she remembered how he had removed her bra last night as she lay on her back on the bed next to her drunk husband. "I had too much to drink last night and...."

"Shhh," he whispered. His experienced fingers unsnapped the front bra clasp and then pulled it open and off her very white bare cones.

Sherri felt the cold air on her nipples and quickly covered them with her hands. "Mark will be here soon."

He grinned before he stepped back. "Since I tasted your fine young pussy last night I think that you owe me now."

"Mr. Bradshaw......I uh...I uh...don't..." She started saying as he unzipped his fly and quickly pulled out shamelessly his hard six inch pink cock. "Oh God."

"We don't have much time so you better start soon." He grinned as he gently pushed her onto her back and moved up her legs which were dangling downward off the edge of the bed.

Sherri was mesmerized by the sex tool pointing downward at her head and mouth. She had never gone down on Mark because it seemed so vile. "Please don't make me."

"Shhhh," Jim whispered. He moved to the side and crawled up onto the bed onto his knees next her head. "Just lean this way a little bit." His hand reached across her face and guided it towards his need.

Sherri knew she could jump up off the bed and run out of the room but she was in her panties and she was afraid that someone would see her and find out what had happened. She looked at the swollen purple damp crown only inches away before she closed her eyes and leaned forward to kiss it with closed lips.

"That's it baby," he smiled while watching her kissing the dampness and then moving all around the large head. After few seconds of kissing he reached down and pushed down her lower lip. His cock head now pressed into her pearly whites. "Open up for poppy."

"Oh God," she thought as she tried to keep his sex out but he pulled up her upper lip and now the full length of her teeth was being brushed by his manhood.

"We only have a few minutes left before Mark comes looking for you."

Sherri opened her eyes at the same time her teeth opened. Her cheeks soon bellowed out when his rod slid onto her tongue.

"That a girl. Now just move your head back and then forward." He loosened his hold on her head and felt her head move back like he said and then slowly forward again.

Sherri did it again and again and lost track of the times she did it. Her mind was on sexual overload as she gave her new father-in-law her first blowjob.

Jim moved his hands back once he realized she was not going to pull away. He grinned when her right hand moved behind his ass to hold on while she continued her lip lock on his prick.

"Oh yeah....baby...I'm getting close....oh shit...I'm going to cum any second," he said to give her a warning but Sherri didn't blink as her lips and mouth quickly brought his hot juices down her throat. She had to swallow to keep from drowning again and again until he was empty. Her lips moved off and she slowly wiped some cum from her chin.

"I have to get dressed," she said as she stood by the bed and pulled the skirt up over her damp panties. As Jim pushed his softening cock back into his pants she asked him, "Who knows about you having sex with your daughter-in-laws? Does Mark?"

Jim smiled as she covered her little tits. "Let's just say that it is not talked about."

"I think I understand," she said as she checked her hair in the mirror on the dresser. "So as long as it is not talked about it is OK."

"Something like that," Jim grinned. He moved behind her and lightly kissed the back of her tender neck. It was then they heard someone opening the door. Jim moved back as Mark moved inside.

"So there you two are," Mark grinned. "Some of the relatives are leaving downstairs and want to say goodbye." The three of them went downstairs and an hour later Mark and Sherri were heading towards the airport for a week honeymoon in Bermuda.

*****

The honeymoon was great for both of them especially when Mark discovered his new wife's desire for oral sex. By the time they left the island his cock was raw from her pussy and lips. At the airport Jim and Ellen stood waiting for them to drive them home.

Sherri was not surprised when her father-in-law's mouth pressed into hers but was surprised when she saw Mark's mouth slightly opened when he kissed his mother. She was more than surprised when Ellen's mouth found hers and she felt the tip of a tongue tease into her lips.

"Why don't we sit in the back," Ellen said when the guys tossed the bags in the trunk. Sherri moved in first and Ellen was right behind her. It was a two hour drive to their home town so they settled in as Mark started telling about the honeymoon. About twenty minutes out of town on the dark highway Sherri felt Ellen's hand move over onto her leg just above her knee. She glanced her way but noticed the woman was looking at her son.

Slickman
Slickman
8,171 Followers