Welcome to the Literotica Universe

Story Info
Differences between the Literotica Universe and our own.
1.6k words
4.85
29.1k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my years of reading and writing Literotica stories I've noticed ways in which the Literotica Universe differs from ours, finally deciding it would be fun to write them down. I hope you enjoy.

If this was a story and had characters, any characters engaged in sexual activities would be eighteen years of age or older. Insofar as it is a story with characters, all characters engaged in sexual activities are eighteen years of age or older.

* * * * *

To the casual observer the Literotica Universe looks much like ours. The sun heats the earth, people require food and sleep, there are roads and cars. However for those new to it, whether reader or writer, there are some subtle and some not so subtle ways in which it differs. Please consider this, in no particular order, a non-exhaustive guide:

1. Unless you're a soon-to-be cuckolded husband, a small but important group in the Literotica Universe, your penis is large. Some are titanic, but all are thicker and longer than the median, bigger than average. You may argue that this is impossible, that by definition the median-sized penis is the penis for which there are an equal number of penises larger and smaller than it, but you would be wrong. While that may be true in our universe, in the Literotica Universe all penises are larger than average.

2. Given time every woman will realize she is bisexual and come to enjoy multiple partners. If you're a teacher balling the quarterback, that blonde cheerleader in the back row is starting to look mighty good and you're happy when, catching you two, she joins right in. If you're a mother doing your well-hung son (Rule 1) while your small-dicked husband (Rule 1 again) is at the office and your daughter heading home from college for the summer, you'll find that with the help of her hot roommate (Rule 9) she's discovered she's bi-sexual. Get ready for your first threesome.

The lesbian category may be an exception to this rule. I don't have enough familiarity with those stories to offer a firm thesis, but based on what I've read it may be true that in this part of the Literotica Universe all women realize (or at least should) they are gay. Can anyone help me on this?

3. All women are multi-orgasmic. They come, and come, and come again, mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasms. And while in our universe 80% of woman report they've faked an orgasm and 57% say they fake it most of the time, in the Literotica Universe no woman fakes it unless she's with a soon-to-be cuckolded husband or boyfriend. They don't have to. See Rule 12.

4. Better gonads. Guys in the Literotica Universe have amazing recuperative powers. Not only are there erections preternaturally resurrected mere moments after ejaculation (assuming they even bothered to get soft), they manufacture semen at dizzying rates. Minutes after deluging a woman's womb with a Biblical flood of cum they blow a load in her mouth impossible to swallow. While this fecundity may seem impossible to harmonize with Rule 11, the Literotica Universe is a very special place.

5. When guys come it never just dribbles out, it explodes in an arch rivaling the one sitting on the Mississippi River's west bank in St. Louis.

6. With the possible exception of the science fiction category, gravity in the Literotica Universe works almost the same as if does here. Dropped eggs splatter on the floor, no one floats away. However, in the Literotica Universe gravity exempts women's breasts. When the foxy (Rule 9) forty-two year old Chief Executive Officer of the tech start-up where you work (Rule 8) finally unveils those "D's" you've been lusting for, at worst there is a slight, very slight, sag, but more likely they stand as high on her chest and are as firm as those of an eighteen year old whose "B's" sprouted only a year ago.

It's also possible that gravity only mildly interacts with cum, which would help explain Rule 5.

I confess that for reasons I don't understand I have trouble with this rule. I'm reading your story. The narrator's smoking hot nubile teenaged next-door neighbor, whose been flirting with his middle-aged butt all summer, is sucking his cock, returning it to full erection minutes after he fucked her to orgasms too numerous to count then yanked it from her pussy and jerked on it until, in heavy spurts, he sprayed a thick blanket of gooey delicious cum (Rule 14) from her face to her pussy (Rule 5), when her equally hot mother walks in. She's been straight her entire life and faithful in her marriage, but was just thinking how horny she is, how her small dicked-husband doesn't satisfy her, and suddenly realizes she's never seen anything as sexy as her daughter's sweet swollen semen-saturated snatch (Rule 2). She drops to the floor and expertly feasts on it (Rule 10) while the narrator fucks her doggy style. This story makes perfect sense to me, I'm sure it happens all the time. However, when the daughter rips off her mother's top and her braless "DD's" stand tall and proud on her chest without a hint of sag, I'm thinking wait a minute, that would never happen. I can offer no explanation for this distinction.

7. Jealously is different. If you walk in on your wife or husband doing the milkman or milkwoman you'll get jealous only if (a) the milkman's or milkwoman's significant other is hot as shit and (b) your jealousy motivates you to exact revenge by doing the significant other. Otherwise you are fine with it and join in.

8. Jobs and work are also different. People have jobs, but they never interfere with sex. Unless you are a soon-to-be cuckolded husband you're never too tired from a day at the grindstone or too busy at the office to have sex. For example, in our universe you're unlikely to hear the following:

"What did I do at work today? Me and the guys moved the Grand Canyon, then had to put it back. Turns out we had the wrong frigging permit. Can you believe it? Look, can your mother watch the kids tonight? I need a few vigorous hours in the sack with your hot naked bod."

"Yeah babe, spent a brutal day in the hospital tending to puking febrile children. It's an epidemic. They got dangerously dehydrated but I think, at least I hope, we finally got it under control. Let's fuck til the sun comes up."

There are also no sexual harassment lawsuits. In fact people at work do very little work, they're too busy humping co-workers, clients, and customers. Still, somehow, the economy hums along.

9. When I was growing up I'd watch Star Trek and think, "Cool, in the future all women are good looking, heck even aliens are good looking." The future is now: in the Literotica Universe all woman, even aliens in Mind Control and Science Fiction stories, are good looking. Men, except for soon-to-be cuckolded husbands, and especially sons, are also good looking, but the point is rarely dwelt on.

Question: if all woman were good looking, would they then all be plain? That is, if all woman looked like some version of Aishwarya Rai, Jasmine Tookes, Viki Odintcova, Cha Hao, Scarlett Johanssen, and Lupita Nyong'o would men rate them all as 5's on a 10 point scale? 10. There are no sexually transmitted diseases. On second thought, there are. Occasionally characters mention them, it's just that no one catches them.

11. While there is abundant unprotected sex, out of wedlock pregnancies happen in only two happy circumstances. If you're a young unmarried woman who gets pregnant you're guaranteed the boy (and more rarely, the girl) you're carrying will grow up to be a hunk in full compliance with Rule 1 and at age 18 will ensure you live Rule 3. He'll also likely to be the perfect father of the additional children you always wanted.

12. In the Literotica Universe everyone is good in bed, first time to last, which may explain Rule 3. There are two exceptions. The first, yep you guessed it, the soon-to-be cuckolded husband or boyfriend. This dude's clueless. The second is the occasional young man or woman who, after an unsatisfactory experience or two, will be tutored by a sister or brother, uncle or aunt, mother or father, grandfather or grandmother, the MILF/FILF down the street, a camp counselor or teacher. They're extraordinary tutors, the tutored are highly skilled lovers long before the end of the first lesson.

13. Although they may be reluctant to try it, having heard a friend condemn it or having a prior bad experience (perhaps on a visit to our universe), women in the Literotica Universe come to love deep throating and anal sex. There is, in fact, a suggestion in the medical literature that entering the Literotica Universe causes throats and anuses to grow nerve endings and for the latter to gain the ability to produce natural lubricants.

14. In another biological effect of the Literotica Universe, while cum comes in an endless variety of tastes -- salty and sweet, subtle and strong -- all are delicious. The stuff is also deeply nutritious; there are denizens of the Literotica Universe who survive for decades on little else.

15. Despite the fact that the Literotica Universe is a sexual free-for-all it manages to do something no other society, no matter how conservative or authoritarian, on this earth has ever done: keep everyone under the age of 18 a virgin.

Agree? Disagree? Did I miss a rule? Do any need to be refined? Have I displayed a woeful ignorance of the Literotica Universe? Write and let me know.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
83 Comments
Client8Client8less than a minute ago

It's all hysterically true, as you point out wirh precision, that life in the Lit Uni is rather like "The Truman Show." I laughed with self deprication at how my stories have all the "unnatural" elements you mentioned. Very well done

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141593 months ago

- Couples have sex every day for months on end because he never eats something that upsets his stomach and her period never leaves her feeling too uncomfortable with sex (and nothing ever stains).

- When It’s Love, the first time having sex will always be a magical, transcendent experience. And if the first time is quick, there’s always times 2-7 later that night.

- The worst smelling or tasting anyone’s anus will ever be is “a little funky, but not bad,” and no one’s dick (or 24” dildo) will ever come out with Santorum on it.

- Everyone is an exhibitionist.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Things to add:

/

- You forgot to add "or when a woman cheats on her cuckold bf/husband" exception to Rule 11 about "no pregnancies"

/

- Someone "famous" already mentioned it in an essay on writing, but in LE universe, especially LW, 30% of male population are Navy Seals

/

- Again may be LW specific, but ALL husbands (or at least an overwhelming majority) are mentally defective Ghandi followers. They LOOOOOOVE their wives with an emotion so fictionally powerful that it survives not simply being cheated on, but even being literally stabbed in the back, or literally cuckolded. They can't possibly see the love of their life cry or even be sad, even if the sadness is from the evil bitch self inflicted karmic damage, for which they feel somehow responsible.

/

- Yes, as per rule #1, everyone has large penis (except C.H.). BUT, if you're black the penis is at least 12 inches and thicker than an elephant's leg, or at least trunk. In real universe, in USA, whites have penis statistics of only 1/10th inch shorter on average than blacks.

/

- Again LW specific, but while there's obviously nothing lucky or good about being cheated on, those cheated on husbands/fiancés/BFs, have leprechaun level 80 level of luck as far as discovering the cheating, for most part. The most improbable sets of circumstances happen to achieve that. Although, if one talks to people in law/justice system, it seems that most real world criminals are caught because they either were dumb or blabbed so perhaps this isn't so unrealistic.

/

- Single fathers with daughters outside incest sub-universe, have the daughters ALWAYS unnaturally bright, with Einstein level IQ and off the charts EQ, and their main mission in life since age 8, to find the next wife for the father. Curiously, it's only daughters - the sons are typical real universe emotionally immature males; in case of a single father, they at best hurtfully take the mickey out of their dad for being single and in case of a mother, they throw a major tantrum if she brings home a guy she likes to meet the child (ok that one might be realistic i suppose).

/

- Amazing men (good looking, rich, great personality but with dark attractive edge) always fall for the shitty women with awful past, after the women's obligatory (and usually not very taxing and entirely insincere) "redemption"; instead of finding a decent woman who wasn't a dumpster fire of a toxic superdump all her life except last 2 years.

/

- And in those exceptional cases when they don't, those amazing men (good looking, rich, great personality but with dark attractive edge) fall for a woman who never did anything to better her life, got involved with a total shit guy (of her own choice and volition) and is now saddled with the shit guy's child or children. Women who make good life choices and have good personality and don't do bad stuff are out of luck.

/

- Everyone who discovers they are being cheated on, immediately gets brain freeze for an extended period of time, can't think of anything, can't make decisions etc. Unless you are one of the 30% of men who are Navy Seals, then you know EXACLY how to solve the cheating problem within 10 seconds, with a plan rivaling the bombing of Hiroshima in its complexity, ruthlessness and efficacy of results.

/

- 5% of population (mostly men) are uber-hackers, able to break into accounts, financial institutions, etc... They know how to clone phones and install spying apps from internet (even though it's on unrooted Android and un-jailbroken iPhone, which most random spying apps can't do). However, in a rare case the woman is a hacker, she is always literally world class champion. She doesn't break into someone's gmail, she breaks into CIA and NSA and FBI (simultaneously), steals money from offshore banks (always donating to charity) and can find any person by just their first name and last digit of car tag.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist11 months ago

If I had written your essay, I’d be paranoid that the Literotica bureau of investigation ( LBI ) may have me under some form of covert surveillance, because your observations were so very spot on

There comes a moment- after reading several scores of these erotic tales where you think to yourself. - ‘Yeah, in a perfect world that could happen; maybe.’ - a realization I’ve at least come to at this point, if only on a subconscious level. However, no matter how many claims by some of these authors, about their stories being based on their own experiences, we should keep in mind that they are fictional, and that all good story telling includes some elements an author’s own experiences in life, although with some obvious exaggerations.

I’m glad you have pointed out many of them Mary. I was being to think there was something wrong with my own plumbing because of my own inability to achieve an erection, 10 minutes after ejaculating and having multiple orgasms there after within an hour or so!

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 1 year ago

16. All women in the Lit Universe eventually Enjoy Rape/Nonconsent

17. You don't need to know some one to have sex with them in terms of personally

18. Pregnancy it seems in the Lit Universe is Optional

19. Animals or even Pets don't exists in the Lit Universe unless you are talking about the Non Erotic Category

20. Much like with Rule 19 No Kids or even Babies Under 18 exists in the Lit Universe not even Obviously in Non Erotic Scenes

21. Hot MILF Mothers always seem to have gotten Pregnant at the Age of 18 so they could be at the rip age of 40 when they finally seduce and have sex with their current aged up son of 18 (or whatever)

22. And Finally No One Really Cares or at least not that much of what Sexual Act is going on Right in front of them not even if the said sexual act was taking Place in a Very Public Place.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories