Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got down on all fours and crawled to my husband, then sat in his lap and gyrated. The guys were both rubbing their denim bulges, and eventually Marco jingled his belt. His salami slapped my lower back, and I arched in response. I grabbed it and nestled it between my cheeks, then rode back against Marco's shaft.

"Damn......" Garrett uttered.

"I see you're fighting to get out, Garrett. And by the looks of it, you're a lot bigger than little Joey, here. Feel free to let him loose."

Daddy had one hand on my ass, the other holding a beer, while he casually bounced me in his lap. Garrett took his cue and nervously fished out his dick. When he saw my pupils dilate, his nerves fled and were replaced by pure lust.

"You like this big dick, Joey?" Garrett asked.

"Mmmhmmmm..."

"Yeah? It's nothin' like your little guy, is it? This is a man's dick, Joey. You wanna come play with a man's dick?"

"Yeah..."

"That cool with you, Marco? I don't wanna impose..."

"Of course it's cool! That's why I invited you over! Joey, wanna go treat our guest with your throat?"

"Yes, Daddy..."

"You gonna ask him nicely?"

"Yes, Daddy....."

"Good boy. Go on."

He patted my butt and placed me on the floor so I could crawl up to our neighbor.

"Sir, can I please suck your dick," I asked, licking my lips.

"Course, cutie, go right ahead."

Garrett was sexy as hell, and I was excited to go to town on him. It was nice to see Marco liked it too, stroking himself to the side while I slurped.

"Damn, dude," Garrett groaned with his head thrown back, "guys are like.... pretty good at this...."

"Hehe, yup. I've been trainin' up Joey for almost two years now. Workin' his throat to fit a man's dick just right."

"You're a good coach, Marco. He's got great technique! You ever suck Joey off, too?"

"Ha! We gotta rule in this house, Garrett. Whoever has the smallest dick is the one who sucks and gets fucked. Now in this room, I think we all know who that is. Ain't that right, Joey? Aren't you the littlest guy in the room?"

"Yes, Daddy....."

"Glad that's cleared up. Now spread those legs, babe, and arch that back. Daddy's gonna fill your other hole."

I obeyed and got into position. With my knees back and butt popped, I felt like a show dog in front of the two men. Marco smacked my ass a few times and I moaned on Garrett's dick. He groaned as my throat constricted, and pushed my head lower.

"Atta, boy, Joey, you're doin' good," my husband cheered on from behind. "Now I'm gonna start putting my tip in, but I don't want you focusing on anything but Garrett for now. Daddy'll do his thing back here, and you do yours. Got it, babe?"

I nodded with Garrett's cock in my mouth and braced for Marco's entry. I was accustomed to him by now, and he was well lubed, so he slid in easily. This time when I groaned, it caused a chain reaction of both tops to do the same, creating a chorus of guttural cries. This cacophony continued as the men pummeled my holes to blubber.

"Damn, you're really coring him out!" Garrett exclaimed upon seeing my husband jackhammering.

"UHHH... Yup!" he grunted. "We're OOOH trying to get Joey MMMM pregnant!"

"What!" Garrett laughed.

"Heh, not sure if it'll work, but I'll be damned if I don't try! My boy's bum is always filled to the brim!"

"Good on ya, Marco. You seed his throat, too, right? If I had a wife with a mouth like this, she wouldn't be doing much talking, that's for sure."

"Well, I haven't heard a peep from Joey, have you?"

They both laughed and continued their coital conversation, in which I couldn't participate, due to my status as my husband's holes.

"Mmmm... fuck yeah... ohhh yeaa... FUUUCKK!!!"

Garrett's calm head bobbing turned rough as he pushed my nose into his pubes. While he filled up my tummy, Marco crouched over and sped up. He put his lubed hand on my cock, and jerked it as he pounded.

"Ucckkk! Uckkk! Uckkk!" I choked on Garrett's softening serpent, which was still lodged deep in my gullet.

"Come on, baby, come on..." Daddy grunted behind, speeding up his masturbation.

"Mmm! Mmmmm!! MMMMMMM!!!" I squealed on Garrett's dick as my husband rode us both to back-breaking orgasms.

"That's it, baby, that's it...." Marco panted, giving my ass a few light spanks. "You can take him out now, babe."

I spit out my neighbor's dick and tried to get off all fours, but Marco kept me in place.

"What do you say to Garrett for letting you taste his cream?"

"Thank you, Garrett...."

"No problemo, Joey!" He got off the couch and Daddy and I stood up. "I want to thank you, too, Marco, for letting me come over and uhhh... Let's not beat around the bush, you let your husband suck me off! It was fuckin' sick, man!"

"We're good hosts, Garrett, and we hope you come by again, sometime."

"Dude, you're gonna have to keep me away."

Garrett and Marco pulled their pants back up, but I was told to stay naked. I gathered the empty beer cans and bowls while the guys chatted, then Daddy put his arm around me and walked us all to the foyer.

"Thanks for coming over, Gar. We'll see ya next Sunday? Joey's makin' tacos!"

"Wouldn't miss it, Marco! Alright, see you guys later!"

"What do you say, Joey?"

"Bye, Garrett..." I chirped with a shy smile.

He ruffled my hair and walked out.

"I think we're gonna like living here," my husband sighed contentedly after closing the door.

"I do, too!" I replied with a kiss.