WelCUM To The Complex

Story Info
Trent hated the new neighborhood; Met a new "friend."
2.2k words
4.43
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't a big fan of moving to Attleboro, Massachusetts.

"You gotta give it a try sometime, perhaps maybe leave your living room when you're off work, or maybe go do a stroll around to see the neighbors and, get out of your negative, little scope," my friend Dawn told me as I was regretting I leaving Virginia.

"You made your bed, now lay in it."

I was human resources manager at a retail wholesale club and felt the need to grow professionally, and so after 11 years of life in Virginia Beach I figured I could do better elsewhere.  The location in Attleboro was hiring for new positions with more money and opportunity to rise, and with me originally being from Vermont and Boston Celtics fan, it seemed only right to make the leap that just felt right all the way around.

"People up there aren't as friendly like down south from where you just left," she told me when I vented.

After the reality conversation I ended that day going out to my balcony as it was a Saturday morning and 65 degrees, then sat down and kicked my feet up on my patio with phone in hand, just scrolling social media and enjoying a quiet moment when a voice yelled from across the breezeway at another apartment.

"Hey new neighbor," said the gruffy voice. "New neighbor, you hear me talking to you?  Thank you for your service!"

I looked over to see a short, chubby white dude, an older guy, with salt and pepper hair, and a neatly trimmed goatee yelling at me as he stood at his railing from his balcony.

"I see the Navy veteran flag hanging, and I have a soft spot for young bucks who served this country for whatever reason.  I salute ya," he said as he emulated a semi salute and warm smile.

"That made my day, thank you," I told him in response as it warmed my heart he went out of his way to acknowledge.

"Come over sometime and let me properly thank you. I'm Ronnie," he said to me as his voice lowered as he was only a few feet away.

I wondered what he meant by "properly thanking me."

"Come over and have dinner. I love to cook and entertain," he clarified before I gave my name and accepted the open invitation.

The following Wednesday he caught me in passing walking from the parking lot, to my apartment t.

"When you gonna take up my offer," he said to me with a wide grin.

"Hell, depends on what's on the menu," I told him.

"Tonight its pot chuck roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, and apple pie to make it all settle.  Sound good," he said.

I admitted to him I was a little tired, but he added it would be worthwhile for me stop by. I agreed to come, and 4t minutes passed when I headed over to his side of the building and he buzzed me up.  Ronnie's place was on the same level as mine, but bigger, and better furnished as the bite sized man (five foot nine, 280 lbs., compared to my six foot five, 260 lb. frame) had taste.  We shook hands then hugged, and he led me to his living room's plush couch to kick back and relax until he was ready to serve.

"I don't drink, but I do have a few cold brews and some chilled wine I keep for guests, on top of root beer, soda, and bottled water.  You're in my home, but you're not a guest, you figure what you like, take, and kick back," he said while standing in front of me.

I checked out Ronnie briefly as he wore a black t-shirt and loose basketball shorts over his pot belly and hips. He big, hazel eyes under silver rimmed glasses, and a cute, gray handlebar mustache as he appealed to me. I loved his northeastern accent as it was strong, but not overbearing for Ronnie seemed like a peaceful man, one with little drama at his doorstep in his warm, friendly tone.  I'd end up getting up one of his root beers, then he summoned me to the dining room table as he brought over the dishes of food, and plates to begin serving.

"Dig in," he told me once I sat down, and I would end up tasting the most savory meal as Ronnie for sure could burn.

"I'm retired, and alone, so I tinker a lot with foods to make them perfect," said the former fire captain.

He explained how he loved to entertain, but didn't often as he was somewhat a recluse.

"It's not that I'm anti-people, but I'm just a chill dude."

I immediately meshed more with Ronnie after the meal as he made me relax more. We talked cleaned off the table while discussing the complex, the city, and our proximity to Boston as he opened my eyes to so much.

"You don't get out much," he said with a chuckle. "It's not all about just Boston, there's a lot to do and see here if you just open your mind, kid."

He was right as he showed me a few things on his phone, then the conversation shifted to what we wanted to watch on television.

"It's getting pretty late now. I should be heading home soon," I told him.

"You can stay the night. I've got toiletries in the extra bathroom, and of course, a fully furnished bedroom with a king sized bed," he said.

"I wouldn't want to impose," I told him, but he assured me I was good, and that it would be cool to hear someone else snoring for once.   

"I've been single for a long time, and miss the sound of someone else mimicking a freight train horn in their sleep," he said.

He made me laugh and won me over, and so we began a Denzel Washington festival with the purpose of watching some of his movies as we laid on his couch, with my head on his lap.

"You comfortable, " he asked.

"I am, and Denzel's one of my favorites," I told him as I looked up at him.

I turned my head to focus back on "Training Day," but I got the sense that Ronnie wanted "some company," providing I was already laying on his lap. I got back into the movie and felt his hand brush my shoulder, then I looked up at him to catch him staring down at me with a slight smirk, his eyes darting through his glasses.

"You okay with me touching you," he asked.

"You're not touching me enough," I said to him, right before his hand ventured down my shirt to my nipple.  

"How much you wanna be touched," he asked me as his grin disappeared.  

I purposely pulled down my pants as he made me hard. He laughed.

"Oh, you just happen to be stiff, huh," he said with a chuckle.

"You sure about this?"

I bit down on my bottom lip as he used his right bear hand to stroke the tip while running his thumb across it and stretching the precum.

"I asked you a question," he said in a sexy tone.

"Yesssss," I whimpered as it been a while since anyone "touched" me.

Ronnie then proved he was an expert in smooching, for he reached down to kiss me, showing off his stout lips and powerful tongue. He even exuded the right amount of body heat while kissing me as he seemed to inflate my soul, turning me on even more.

"Where else you wanna be touched," he asked as he began twisting my nipples slightly. "I ain't had a nice fat, juicy cock to service like yours in a while so I wanna be perfect.

He had just the perfect amount pressure on my nipples to make me squirm, as his other hand was now gently jerking my stout phallus.

"Ronnie, you can do whatever, man," I said as he had me completely turned out.

It was as if this was my first time all over again, thinking this man was hitting all the right places as they seemed long neglected

"Rub my balls, Ronnie, please. It's been too long," I begged of him.

"I can tell, these things are full, baby," he said in response of my big, hairy sack.

I'd turn my body around to where my head was on the opposite arm rest, and he dropped his head completely to start sucking me. This portly man, a man who took his time and knew exactly how to pleasure, gave me instant satisfaction.

"Glad you accepted my invite, stud. Now look at you," he said as I became his feast.

 He brushed his thick mustache against the top of my balls while barely brushing his tongue at the bottom of the sack, then briefly placed his lips around the entire pouch to pull on them slightly and have me squirming. He let go, and then ran that tongue upwards to the base of my dick, not even sucking as he licked the sides of my fuck stick from every angle until he noticed the precum dripping. He wrapped his lips around the tip to catch it. 

"Mmmmmm," he uttered as now he was rubbing my nipples with both hands, having my full attention.

He'd later admit this was his ploy to get some cock, for it been months since he played with anyone.

"I watched your fine ass walk every single day," he told me between slurps, coming off as a weird stalker before he planted his tongue back on my sensitive balls.

He learned I'd enjoy that very much as I couldn't keep still, or quiet.

  "See how many loads I can get out of you by the end of the week," he told me.

He said that as he pledged to have me come over every day after work to relieve some tension, for he saw how work beat me down.  This wonderful man wanted to pleasure me in ways I couldn't imagine, as it been years since I'd been with someone who wasn't selfish.  What he didn't know was I, too, wanted to return the favor, for Ronnie had a juicy ass, and nice breasts that could be tended to properly to where we could have constant, consistent adventures.

"You're a fucking wizard," I told him, and he let go of my balls to get back to slurping this eight inch dick.

I couldn't remember the last time someone with skills like this did me, for my last relationship in Kenny, a short, pudgy guy down in North Carolina, consisted of me bending him over and wrecking him every chance I got, but with no real passion in return.  Ronnie had me wound up to where I felt his throat rounds caressing my slit, while the sight of his lips wrapped around my shaft drove me insane. He used his right hand to push in my balls slightly to give extra feeling, then reached down to tug at them, and finding the exact spot that takes me over the top when he pulled the left nut.

"Ronnie, yes. Yes Ronnie, yes," I cried out as I didn't want him to stop.

He kept bobbing on my knob before he let go, and went for the gusto in sucking my left nut, having me crying in delight.

"Oh yes, Ronnie, right there," I whimpered as I was thinking I should've met this man sooner.

My toes were curling and I closed my eyes as I was sure they would roll.  He groaned then tightened his grip on that left nut and I went into a frenzy as I began to stroke myself.

"Ronnie.  Oh Ronnie, I'm gunna cummmmmmmm," I wailed.

He squeezed it harder as now I felt his lips corral the nut directly, having me scream as I couldn't show any other reaction to thank him. I rubbed my cock super fast and ended up blasting my juices, with him letting go of my nuts at the right time just to place his lips on my tip. 

"Fuck, Trent," he chided as I didn't warn him.

I felt jolts in my body as I came, the reaction of not cumming so hard in so long.

"Give me all that cum," he said after he swallowed it all while moaning. "Come over here and feed me like I fed you, your cum is delicious."

I laughed.

"What's funny," he asked while rubbing my balls.  "These don't feel so tight now, huh.  I bet you'll learn to not be so reclusive now."

He bet right as now I didn't want to leave, or go to work the next morning as I just wanted to lay naked in his place.  He laid on my thigh as we sat for a bit, to the point I'd dose off and he'd wake me up after turning off the television.

"Come lay in the bed.  Go home in the morning," he told me.

I'd stay the night, not thinking before I fell asleep that this was only round one.

To be continued

To be continued.