"We'll Do Your Mom First," I Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Natalie had talked to us the whole time she'd danced for us. Perched on a stool between first Kevin's legs and then mine she'd somehow managed to put the two nervous high schoolers at ease. And she hadn't treated us like kids even though we quickly admitted under her questioning that we were high school seniors. And she didn't rush away the second she'd finished.

She'd just finished her second year of university. She was beautiful. First 'live' tits we'd ever seen. And could she dance! This we'd observed when she'd been up on stage. When we finally worked up enough courage to ask one of the girls to dance for us, we'd chosen her.

And so, when I'd got home from the club that night, I'd written her name on my list as a potential dance instructor.

Which was why, when I'd hung up my call with Kevin the night we'd agreed to go to the prom, I put on some jeans, grabbed my wallet and after borrowing mom's car, set out for the club. Not sure how I'd be received I decided not to tell Kev my plan.

"Hey you," she said as she sidled up to me. There was a friendly smile on her face. I figured there was no way she'd remember me.

"Will? It's Will right?" Then she ran a hand through my hair and said, "hey, your new look is cool, you look great."

"It is? I do? You remember me?"

"You're like by far the cutest guy in the club." I blushed even while wondering if this was some stripper come-on line. "I mean it," she added as she saw the question in my eyes. "You shoulda seen the last guy I had to dance for. He was like two seventy and I don't think he'd washed in a week. At least fifty years old. Garlic on his breath. Yuck!"

I had never really considered the travails of a dancer in a nude club before. "I guess you have to dance with anyone who asks you, don't you?"

"Unless a cute guy like you asks me first." She could see the momentary indecision in my eyes and so quickly added, "Please. I really need a break. I've just got to talk to someone normal. I won't even charge you," she lured as she took my hand and tried to pull me to my feet.

"In a booth?" She nodded as I followed her towards the back room. "Do you want a drink first?"I asked. She nodded her yes. "And don't worry, I'll pay for your time," I added.

Two minutes later I was sitting in a booth in the back corner of the private lap dance room. It was very dark. Natalie was perched on the stool she'd placed between my legs.

"How come you're not out with your girlfriend?" she asked between sips of her drink.

"That's sorta why I'm here?" The music started up.

"It is?" Natalie asked as she started to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"You don't have to do that," I said as my eyes darted to her cleavage.

"You don't want to see them?" Natalie asked as she undid the last button. Her blouse, hanging open, drew my eyes. Of course I wanted to see them! And she knew it.

"We're losers," I finally blurted out.

"Who are?" Natalie asked as she slowly pulled her blouse apart. Her nipples were erect.

And so I told Natalie the sad story of the life of myself and my friend Kevin. Of our dateless weekends. Of our plan to change ourselves. And as I told her the story my eyes danced back and forth between her face and her nipples.

"You're a virgin? Really?" she interrupted at one point. I nodded. "No way! You guys are hot. You especially," she added. For a second her fingers lingered on my thigh.

I told her about our 'Action Plan'. About our weightlifting. About Ashley. About our makeover. About the impending prom. From time to time Natalie's knee accidently brushed my penis. Her hands took turns curling through my hair and across my cheek. Trying to keep on track with my story became difficult. But I finally got there.

"You can't dance? At all?" I shook my head no. "Okay, I understand the virgins thing, I mean you are high school guys, but everyone can dance."

"Not me."

"And you have to learn for next weekend?"

"That's why I was hoping you might know someone who could give us lessons this week. I was going to look on Craigs List but then I thought of you. About how good a dancer you were. I figured you'd know someone ... we'll pay her. Whatever she wants. We're totally desperate."

"And what's wrong with me?" Natalie asked as her fingers closed around my penis. She gave it a quick squeeze before releasing it. I think I actually squealed.

"You're probably busy. Your boyfriend, if he's got any brains at all, probably wants to spend all his free time with you. Besides I'm sure you make all sorts of money here."

"My ex-boyfriend's an ass."

"He is?"

"Yes. And with school out I have lots of free time during the day. I'd love to teach you."

And so, that's why Kevin and I, two very nervous high school seniors knocked on Natalie's apartment door at two o'clock on the following Tuesday afternoon.

For some unknown reason, at least to me, Kevin picked up the whole dancing thing much faster than I did. Which worked out okay -- he was delighted to be better than me at something and I got more dancing time with the beautiful coed. And Natalie seemed to enjoy it too.

We had a second lesson Thursday afternoon. And by the time we left we were both pretty confident that we wouldn't make complete fools of ourselves at the prom.

"Hey, I want to hear how you guys did, okay? And I want a report in person," Natalie ordered as we were leaving.

Kevin had already gone out the door. I turned back to the beautiful coed. "I'll be over first thing Monday. If that's okay with you?"

"Give me a hug," the best dance instructor in the world demanded. It's weird, you've got nothing, nil, nada, the big zero, and then all of a sudden there are girls everywhere. And you're the same person you were when you were a loser. Makes no sense at all. She felt fucking great to hug.

Mom Can Dance Too!

It was nine p.m. Friday night and I was less than twenty-four hours from my first prom. Alone, I was sitting on my bed dubiously contemplating the tuxedo that was hanging on my cupboard door. Clad in just a pair of cotton gym shorts I was asking myself what I'd gotten myself into.

A light rapping on the door woke me from my zombielike state long enough for me to see mom standing in my half opened door.

"Can I come in?" I nodded yes and then watched as she walked over to the hanging suit.

"You'll be the handsomest man there," she said as she sat down next to me.

"It won't be that easy," I predicted.

"Nervous?" I nodded. "You'll remember tomorrow for the rest of your life."

"That's what I'm afraid of," I answered ruefully.

"I still remember mine."

"You do?"

"Uh huh, I danced all night," mom answered.

"That's just one of my many worries."

"Dancing?"

"Uh huh," I agreed.

"It's not that hard."

"Yeah right."

"C'mon, I'll show you," my mother said as she got to her feet and then held out her arms.

"You will?" I hadn't made any mention to mom or Ashley of Natalie's lessons.

"Yup," she said as I let her pull me to my feet. "Music?" she asked. I kept hold of her hand as I led her over to my desk and my computer. A minute later I'd clicked open a golden oldie FM station from my radio list.

"Good, it's a slow one," mom whispered as she put one arm around my neck.

"Should I change it? I don't think I'm very good at these ones."

"It's perfect. I danced to this very same song at my prom."

"You did? Really? Should I put on a shirt first?" I started to pull back out of her grasp.

"It's okay. C'mon back here," she invited as she held out her arms. A second later she had both arms around my neck and back.

"Aren't I supposed to put my arm out like this?" I asked as I held my arm extended out in a classic pose.

Mom laughed. "No, put them both around my back," she invited. I did, tentatively.

"Now what?" I asked.

"First you have to learn how to hold a woman just right. Not too tight but also not too loosely."

"Is this okay?" I asked nervously as I held her a little tighter. Mom led me through it, giving me instructions as I tentatively started moving.

"You see honey, you are a wonderful dancer," mom whispered in my ear. We were dancing pretty close -- I could clearly feel her breasts poking into my chest.

"I'm not so sure," I answered. My cock was definitely growing. "Am I too close?"

"No, we're fine like this," mom answered even as she moved an inch closer to me.

"What if I get a--" Hell, I already had got one! My mom was about to feel my cock!

"Get a what?" mom asked into my ear. Somehow I knew that I wanted mom to say the words and not be the one who said them.

"You know ... if my thing..."

She laughed again. Her mouth was now so close to my ear that I could feel every breath she expelled. "What thing?" There was a teasing tone in her voice I'd never heard before. And then, just for a second she moved her body closer until she couldn't help but feel the thing I was talking about.

"You know."

"No I don't," she denied even as again she pressed herself back against me. I moved back slightly but didn't respond. "Your erection?" she finally asked into my ear. "Your penis?" Again she pushed her pelvis against it. "Its normal honey, all boys get them." Then she moved back a bit, breaking contact.

"But what if I get one while I'm dancing with someone? They'll think I'm a pig. What if she slaps me or something?"

"Sometimes girls like them." Mom moved back against me. She was smiling.

"They do?"

"It's tells a girl something about the boy and the reaction she's having on him."

"Yeah, that's maybe okay with your girlfriend or something but not with a girl you hardly know."

"You'd be surprised," mom answered as she again brought her pelvis into contact with my cock. "Sometimes we girls used to giggle about which boys had erections .... and how big they were," mom added with a giggle.

"Girls do that?"

"The most important thing to remember is to let the girl in your arms tell you what's okay and what's not. There's nothing worse than some guy who grabs you and pushes himself against you. Then holds you so tight you can hardly breathe."

"But how will I know what they're thinking?"

"Most boys get nervous and excited the second their penis brushes against a girl. Almost involuntarily their fingers and hands tighten. It scares a girl Will."

"It does?"

"Uh huh. But if you relax, even move slightly back at the first contact a girl feels safer. She may move closer again," mom said as she again brought her mound up against my prick. "No, you have to relax honey."

"I'm trying," I answered.

"Let her feel you without being scared. Let her feel you, explore you, listen to her body," mom said as she slowly but insistently rubbed her mound against my penis.

"Do girls like being poked, isn't it uncomfortable?"

"Sometimes they like it very much," my mother answered. Mom seemed to!

"I probably won't dance that close to anyone tomorrow anyway."

"But you will at Princeton."

Mom released me when the song ended. If she hadn't, if she'd danced even one more dance with me, I'd have ejaculated into my shorts before the song had ended. And she would have felt it.

"Night hon," she said. "You'll do fine tomorrow, promise."

"Thanks mom." My cock was sticking straight out, tenting my shorts.

"Give your mother a goodnight kiss." I did. Mom put her tongue in my mouth. My cock poked into her stomach. She didn't complain. I started to masturbate the second she'd left the room.

Prom Night

Ashley and the girls had scheduled a full evening for us. Christ a whole night. How they'd done it so quickly was a mystery that I knew I'd never solve. Kevin and I were presented a schedule by Ashley at nine the morning of the prom. It included six parties besides the actual prom!

The limo arrived at three. Kev and I were driven over to first Caitlyn's house and then Brianna's. We hardly recognized them in their gowns, high heels and fancy hairdos. I somehow managed to attach the two corsages without injuring anyone.

Both Bri's and Caitlyn's parents were delighted that I was escorting their girls to their first prom. They had followed the girls involvement in my transformation and of course loved Ashley. Who could be a better, or safer, date than Will Sommers? Pictures were taken. Lots of them.

Then we returned to my house where Kev corsaged my sister in front of my and Kev's parents. More pictures were taken. Tears flowed from the mothers. Ashley looked fantastic! Which was no surprise at all.

We started at a backyard garden party hosted by Greta Smith. She was one of the leaders of the "in" crowd. I don't think she'd said three words to me in four years. Ashley and the girls were warmly welcomed -- Kevin and I trailed in their wake. People actually talked to us.

Then we went to a dinner party held at the house of the student council president. "He'd do anything for me," Ash explained as we entered his parent's house.

Then the prom itself. I'd never been to a school dance before and so was both surprised and overwhelmed when we finally entered the gym at just after nine-thirty. This was like no gym I'd ever imagined. Kevin and I stood with mouths agape for second after second as we took in the transformation that had taken place.

"Who did all this?" Kev finally asked.

"Duh! What did you think the Prom Decorating Committee does?" Caitlyn asked as she grabbed his arm. I'd never heard of the decorating committee. I'm pretty sure Kev hadn't either.

It went off better than I'd ever imagined. Like a thousand times better. When we first got out on the dance floor with the girls we didn't embarrass ourselves. Nor did we have people pointing or staring at us. People said hello. Smiled.

And even when the three sophomores deserted us - they'd been inundated with dance requests almost from the second we'd come through the front door -- other people seemed to want to talk to us, even to dance with us.

Monica Evens was the icing on the cake. It was pretty late. She'd been crowned prom queen hours earlier. I was sitting alone at our table, watching the action swirling around me as I rested from the almost continuous dancing I'd been doing, when she suddenly appeared at my side.

I'd always had a bit of a secret crush on her. "Aren't you going to ask me to dance?" she asked as she sat down next to me. I think I'd first met her when we'd both been in grade three. Smart, popular, beautiful and the head cheerleader to boot, our worlds hadn't intersected in high school.

"I'm not very good," I cautioned as she took my hand and encouraged me to my feet.

"That's not what everyone's saying in the girl's washroom," she answered with her warmest smile. The music stopped just as we arrived on the floor.

What the heck do you answer to that? Woman's washroom? Then a slow one started! And Monica's arms curled over my shoulders. I tried to remember mom's lessons. I had to because the second my arms were around her back my penis started to twitch.

"Uh huh, like I must have heard at least twenty girls tonight ask who the handsome new guy was. The one who sorta looked like that Will Sommers guy who used to hand around." Monica was teasing but I recognized it immediately for kind, friendly teasing. I laughed.

"His body was taken over by aliens," I said. Monica threw back her head and laughed. Then she snuggled just a little closer. Her body brushed my cock. But thanks to mom I didn't panic. I simply casually moved back a fraction of an inch.

"Does everyone on your world look like you Mr. Alien?" she asked as she reentered my space and rubbed herself up against me.

It only lasted about five minutes in all. We talked as we danced. In a friendly normal way that I would have been incapable of doing just weeks before. Her niceness simply broke through my shyness. She asked about my plans, when I was leaving for Princeton, what courses I was going to take, what my plans were for the rest of the summer, etc., etc. After just five minutes with her I knew why she was the most popular girl in our class.

We had a normal conversation! Even while my cock was raging up against her stomach. She did nothing to discourage contact! She was clearly one of those girls who liked the feel of a hard penis poking into her.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek when the song finally ended. My night had been made. Heck, my high school career had been made.

"We should get together sometime before we all go away to university," were her last words.

***

Ashley and the girls led us from party to party after the prom ended.

After having left the fourth or fifth stop, as the five of us sat exhausted in the back of the limo, Caitlyn, out of nowhere started to laugh.

"What?" Brianna finally asked when Caitlyn didn't stop.

"Do you know what Cindy Thomas just said back there," she asked, then broke into another fit of giggling.

Of course none of us had any idea. She kept us waiting though before finally saying, "Some of the girls in Will and Kevin's class think their bodies have been taken over by ... by aliens," she said as she again started to laugh.

"They did not," Kevin denied.

"Aliens from a planet where all the males have big--" She didn't finish the sentence out loud. Instead Caitlyn whispered the missing word into her friend's ears. They all started to giggle.

"Big what?" Kev asked. Which produced another round of giggles. Girls!

Breakfast -- Mom

Our final engagement was at seven a.m. Sunday morning and listed on Ashley's typed schedule simply as: Closing Breakfast at the Whites.

Mr. White had gone all out. Or his wife had. A beautiful tent like pavilion had been set up in his back yard. A gorgeously appointed table awaited us. Party surprises were waiting at every placing. He'd invited the four sets of parents and the five of us. Champagne and orange juice to start the catered brunch. Everyone was delighted. It was conceded by one and all that the evening had been a total success.

The girls were allowed one glass of champagne. Excited, they regaled their parents with a complete blow-by-blow description of every second of the evening.

Mr. White then proceeded to give a speech. A speech in which, to Kev's embarrassment, he thanked the three girls for saving his son from a life of loneliness, despair, dirty hoodies and messy hair.

A half hour later the best night of my life ended.

***

"So how was it?" Mom asked from the doorway.

"You were right," I said. I was standing in front of my mirror undoing my tie.

"A night you'll remember all your life?" she asked. I nodded. "Can I help with the tie?" A second later she was standing in front of me, her hands at my tie's knot. "The girls all said you were the handsomest guy there."

"Hah."

"They did. And I think they were all pretty surprised."

"They did all the work." I was quite happy to credit sis and her friends.

"So you had fun?"

"Uh huh ... mind you I didn't get even one kiss," I complained.

"Not even one?" mom teased.

"Not on the lips anyway. But it was probably better that way. We haven't got there yet. On our plan I mean. It's item number C 2 and is only scheduled for the first week of August."

"Your plan?" Mom did know that Kevin and I had written a 'get ready for Princeton and girls' plan but had never seen all its details.

"Learn to kiss -- first week of August -- get professional help," I said with a laugh.

"I think you two need professional help," mom teased back. She was looking up into my eyes, a dazzling smile on her lips.

"How about one last dance?" I offered as I put a hand on mom's arm.

"You're all dressed up, I look like a--"

"You look perfect," I told my mom. And she did. And the second she slipped into my arms I had an erection. And within seconds she felt it. I relaxed completely and moved slightly back. Mom chose to reestablish contact.