Well Hung Son

Story Info
Mom needs her son's thick cock.
1.2k words
4.26
263k
199
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been so horny lately. My husband Bill had barely touched me these past few months. It was true, I had packed on some extra pounds. My curvy body was getting bigger still. There was no one to turn to except my son Kyle. I admit it, he turns me on. Kyle is very tall and thin. I sometimes wonder what he looks like completely naked. I didn't have long to find out.

One day it was just Kyle and me in the house. As I was walking down the hallway, his bedroom door was partially open. I looked in and I saw my son standing there naked. I almost gasped. His cock was dangling down between his legs. He had to be nine inches in length. I only looked for a few seconds. I quickly walked to my bedroom and closed the door.

I stripped out of my clothes and got onto the bed. I found my favorite dildo and I pressed it to my pussy. I slowly slipped it past my folds. I knew it was only six inches long, nowhere near the size of Kyle's prick. I must have gotten loud as I worked it in and out of my body. I saw the door open up. There stood Kyle.

"I heard noises," he said to me.

There I was with my legs spread wide. I knew my face was twelve shades of red from embarrassment. Kyle walked over to the bed. He took the dildo from my hand.

"You don't need this Mom," he told me.

My eyes went wide as Kyle began to undress before me. I was soon looking at his thick rod. Kyle climbed up onto the bed with me. He pulled my legs even wider apart.

"Please no, we can't Kyle!"

I knew I didn't mean a word of it. Kyle lowered his face and I felt his tongue lapping at my slit. I let out this huge sigh as my son got me wet. I couldn't stop myself. I reached down and put my hands on the back of his head. I urged him to continue. Kyle licked me and he managed to work two fingers into my hot oven. I pulled my legs back further to give him access.

This didn't last all that long. Kyle pulled back and got onto his knees. I looked down to see that his cock was now erect. It was also pointing straight at my opening. I wanted him so badly but I couldn't bring myself to say it. Kyle took hold of his long dick and he brought it right to my pussy lips. He rubbed his mushroom against my folds and then he entered me.

He slid in completely with one motion. I screamed my fool head off as he stretched my tight hole with his dick. Once Kyle was inside me, he held his cock motionless for a few moments.

"Do you still want my cock Mom?" He questioned me.

I was nearly crazy with lust at that moment.

"Please Kyle, I need all of your cock inside me. Don't pull out!"

I knew he wouldn't pull out but I was so crazy for cock right then. Kyle began to feed me his thick monster. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took me hard, there in the bed. Kyle knew what buttons to push. He lowered his face to my large nipples and he bit and sucked them. I had my first orgasm right then.

Kyle stirred his dick around inside my drenched hole. God knows, my husband didn't give me this kind of treatment. My pussy muscles were going into contortions as my son gave me the fucking of a lifetime. He was pumping so hard into my body, I could barely catch my breath. I was panting like a dog as he took me and used me hard. I was pushing back each time Kyle would thrust into me.

I am betting we must have fucked close to an hour. My pussy was actually feeling raw. We didn't go much longer. Kyle grunted and arched his back. I felt his man seed squirting into my body. I know I shouldn't have let that happen but I was too far gone to make him stop. Kyle kept gushing and I soon felt his hot cream spilling out of me and down my ass crack.

I know we were both making noises as Kyle finished me off with his spent member. I was surprised though. Kyle stayed hard for a long while. I think that was when I had the majority of my orgasms. A few minutes passed and Kyle withdrew his cock from me. I just closed my eyes and tried to compose myself.

"I want to have you again Mom," he told me.

I said I needed to pull myself together before we had sex again. Kyle just laughed and kissed my hard nipples. My body shook as we completed our lovemaking. It was getting late. I figured my husband would be coming home soon. I cleaned my pussy up the best I could and Kyle cleaned up and got dressed. Thankfully Bill wasn't looking for sex that night. I was all fucked out from Kyle.

I soon found out that Kyle was like a bull in bed. He was always able to get hard. He also needed me almost every day. Kyle said he was turned on by my curvy body. I gave myself to my son as often as I could. Kyle loves it when I mount him and ride his long cock. He will take my tits in his hands and squeeze them as we fuck together. My nipples get so hard. Kyle also likes to tell me that I am his woman.

"You're my slut," he will tell me.

He says that no one else can have my pussy. I tell him that he is the only one I want fucking me. I doubt any other man can seed me quite like my son can. It amazes me how he can coat my belly with his white froth almost daily. We sometimes fuck a couple of time each day. He always has cum to give me. We have tried numerous positions as well. He likes to take me from behind.

My tits are so big that they can touch the bed when I am on all fours. Kyle will place his hand on my shoulders and pull me back onto his erection. He also will take hold of my hair and use me that way. My head will snap back as he shoves all nine inches into my greedy pussy.

It's getting to the point where my husband is becoming a distraction to our love play. I have thought about ditching Bill and then finding somewhere that Kyle and I can be together alone. I haven't said anything to Kyle about this. I am afraid he might get tired of me and then what would I do?

One time when Kyle had his cock deep in my tummy I asked him if he ever thought about impregnating me.

"You really want that?' He asked me.

I said it crossed my mind from time to time. Kyle placed his hand on my belly as he stroked my pussy. For some reason this really got me revved up.

"I want your baby Kyle!" I practically shouted out.

My son drove deep into my pussy and he soon gave me a giant load of his baby seed.

"Maybe we should practice more,'" he said to me.

The time is soon coming. I need to get out of my loveless marriage and let my son coat my eggs with his potent cum.