Well, She Finally Asked Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a godsend and everything I wanted in a woman; petite, loving, fun, down to earth, drama free. She made me 'mostly' forget that I was a cocksucker and I had been such a good boy the entire time we had been married. Sure, during a hand job wearing her panties I would fantasize about the times I sucked cock wearing panties. Maybe the sensation panties on my penis gave me during a hand job, it was only natural to think about sucking cock remembering that I sucked off John many times wearing panties....or the times when I was a full-on flaming pantie wearing femboy with the divorced "Daddy" acting girlish, sucking cock and taking dick. Guessing the fact that Katie sort of "cucked" me by withholding sex that I gravitated back to how her panties made me feel as she masturbated me. And her panties on my penis during a hand job brought back memories and made me fantasize about sucking cock.

"Would you ever like to do it again? Just curious," Katie asked as she stroked my penis and I toyed with her pretty little tittles.

"I've got you. I don't need to," her question made me squirm as her stroking my penis tingle. Would I like to suck cock again? Of course, I would, but I couldn't bring myself to tell Katie that.

"I bet you would, otherwise you wouldn't talk so much about me having sex with other guys, talk about their cocks and lick me so eagerly after you cum inside me. Just saying," Katie smirked.

She kissed me hungrily then lay back and unfastened her jeans. She took my hand and placed it over her panties, pressing it into her pussy. Her panties were steamy and damp as I began to finger her as we mutually masturbated each other. I would have given anything to sniff her panties right then, knowing how wonderful the scent would be. After a few minutes of fingering each other, Katie peeled off her jeans and panties and climbed over me, grinding her pussy into my face. It was so fragrant and tasty as I devoured it in this unexpected treat. For once, all this sex talk must have made her aroused as she continued to grind her pussy into my face in an agitated manner. My surprise was even greater as she slid down, put my penis in her pussy and began to fuck me, riding my cock as I played with her titties. Who needs to suck cock when your hottie wifey is all over you?

I rolled over on top of Katie as the scent of her pussy was all over my face and the pheromones and aroma of her feminine body and sex was all about us. It was only a few humps that I lasted inside her as I ejaculated a thunderous semen surge inside her, finally collapsing on top of her, nuzzling her face and kissing her ear. This lasted only a moment when she rolled herself back on top of me and climbed up over me again, grinding her now semen sopped pussy back into my face. Having Katie initiate this cream pie lick, made it the tastiest and hungriest pussy licking I had ever given her as I could tell that she climaxed again from my feverish assault on her pussy. When she at last climbed off, we nuzzled and kissed and spoke of our love for each other. We had just had such a fantastic fuck I didn't need or try for a second ejaculation like I had been accustomed to after all the infrequent times she let me fuck her.

Guessing the cat was somewhat out of the bag from her asking me if I had ever sucked cock, though she really had no idea about the true extent of it. Things went back to the way they were before as she would fuck me infrequently only giving me a hand job once a week and her fucking me about once a month. And I never knew which week she'd let me fuck her. Since I was always horny, I'd masturbate at any chance, often sneaking a pair of her panties to jack off in and if I was lucky, sniffing a pair of her soiled panties when she was not around. I tried not to because of the temptation it would give me, but often during my mind-bending beat off sessions I succumbed to watching gay porn, taking me further down the rabbit hole of my cock sucking desires.

Still, I believe Katie was fascinated on the subject and she'd tease me and egg me on to tell her my fantasies during hand jobs or during foreplay when I was lucky enough to screw her.

"I know you'd love it," she'd tell me about me wanting to suck cock as she gave me a hand job. "Tell me a fantasy about sucking cock. If I had a boyfriend, you'd want to suck his cock, wouldn't you? You talk about me screwing a boyfriend all the time and us playing with his cock. I would love to hear you tell me."

As a luscious hand job went along with me in an awesome pair of teal blue microfiber string bikini panties, I sputtered out a few broken sentences. Her hand on my penis urging me on as she nuzzled her face on my neck and ear, I spoke what I knew I'd love, I told Katie that a threesome with her 'boyfriend' would be so hot. That I would love to play with his cock with her, taking turns sucking his cock. Told her in almost a whisper we'd frot cocks together, stroke each other's cocks in front of her. In my head, the thought of actually having sex with another guy in front of Katie made me long to really do the fantasies I was telling her. When I told her about something I was no stranger to, sucking off another guy as he sucked me off in a sixty-nine, my penis responded to the touch of Katie's stroking me through her silky teal blue panties. A geyser of semen spurted out of my penis, up my belly almost to my chin.

We smiled at each other; hers was one of sweet tenderness, mine was of relief and of embarrassment, embarrassed that I revealed so vividly so much about wanting sex with another guy. Rather than leave me to clean up the massive puddles of jizz pooling on my torso, Katie dipped two fingers in the sticky semen doodling it around. Without words, she scooped up an obscene gob of cum and brought it to my lips. She knew. Katie knew I'd lick and suck my own semen off her fingers. It really was a cuckold moment, my wife who withheld intercourse most of the time to only give up a once weekly hand job as she now fed me my own semen after coaxing me to tell her how much I wanted to suck cock and act out my bisexual urges with a guy.

The next week I got lucky, and we had full sex. It always thrilled me to see her naked, touch her, kiss her, lick her pussy, fuck my lovely wife. I kept quiet with any sex talk and Katie didn't pry. It was a wonderful fuck that I know she enjoyed and after I ejaculated hard into her, it was Katie who climbed over me and ground her semen filled pussy into my face. I was only too happy to oblige, and it seemed that she was really get into this kink of me licking her out after I came inside her. Her agitated grinding of her pussy in my face to my eager licking told me so by her now more demonstrative climaxes on my face.

Our routine remained mostly the same; mostly hand jobs with an occasional fuck. While out of embarrassment I backed off most of the graphic bisexual sex talk, but Katie did not back off feeding me my semen after she gave me a luscious hand job. And it was not that my dirty mind did not have vivid fantasies about me sucking cock and having sex with guys, I did think about it all the time. A once weekly hand job was not enough for me either, so I was masturbating a great deal to cuckold porn and gay porn, it just really was sending me, especially the cuckold porn. That was because that is what I felt like, a cuck. Katie wasn't fucking other guys; she just wasn't fucking me, at least not very often. She was not a big porn fan but sometimes I'd bring up 'cuckold' porn on my phone during a hand job. Getting a hand job while viewing images of cucks licking cum splattered pussy and sucking off their wifey's lovers surely gave Katie a big glimpse of my bisexual desires.

One very memorable fuck we did have was over the top. Katie let me know she was going to give it up in a way that always sent me, she walked in on me topless in blue jeans. By the time she was naked in bed, I was all over her. This time she wanted me to make up a story, she said she loved hearing me talk about kinky sex.

"Let me start it," she said. "I'll start it and you can tell me what comes in your head. You have such a dirty mind; this will be fun."

Katie looked ravishing in her beautiful petite nakedness, as I felt up her wonderful perfect little titties and she stroked my aching penis.

"Okay," she told me. "We walk into together to a gay bar looking to pick a guy for you. You know, like that one by where you work, the classy one, The Prism. Tell me how it would go."

"Wow, that's out there. You really want me to make up a story about us going to a gay bar to pick up a guy? You sure? You're gonna make me seem gay," I told her.

"Go on tell me, I want to hear. I don't care how gay it makes you seem. This is only "pillow talk", remember? You're great at that. Tell me something you'd do if you had the chance," Katie told me this as her hand felt divine on me rigid penis. She was right, my fantasy world was always off the charts. Her hand on my penis certainly made me let down my guard about how into it I'd love having sex with another guy, especially if Katie was watching.

"Well," I started. "We go in together and order drinks and stand at the bar, checking things out. Leaning back on the bar we see a lot of different looking people; gay couples, lesbian couples, trans girls, people dancing on the dance floor. You get hit on be a few different girls, they want you bad because you are such a hottie. And you are a hottie," I told Katie as she stroked my penis, my arousal was off the charts. "You're not into girl/girl so you politely decline to the disappointment of the gay chicks. I'm getting checked out also by single guys when a nice-looking fellow comes up to me and makes small talk. I'm flattered that I'm getting hit on at a gay bay. The guy, Kevin, asks me if I want to dance. I look at you and you smile and say, 'go ahead'. So, I'm up slow dancing with another guy, holding each other close as we whisper in each other's ears. I tell him that's my wife at the bar and she wants to see me with another guy. Kevin tells me I'm hot and that he'd love to. You are watching us dance in amazement as we are making out on the dance floor. Kevin and I are hard as stone as we walk back to you."

I can't believe I'm telling my wife so many outright gay fantasies. It's one thing to tell her you sucked off a guy a long time ago, but to tell her you are slow dancing with a guy at a gay bar and making out with him? For years I tried to bury the fact that I like more than just sucking cock, I like the whole nine yards -- kissing another guy, being naked with him, acting like a fag, having him want me sexually, making homosexual love. It's a tingly sensation that has always gotten me off, despite how hot I think my wife is and how much I love licking her pussy and fucking her.

"How's that?" I asked Katie. "Is that too gay?"

"OMG! NO! Go on, I love it," she told me as her stroking my penis urged me on.

"We are all standing there together smiling and you tell me 'Show him' as you lift my shirt and reach in the top of my pants pulling up and revealing that I am wearing your pink panties. Kevin kisses me on the cheek as he rubs my hard on through my pants. I unsnap my pants giving Kevin a view of my panties as he then reaches in and rubs my cock through the panties and kisses me in front of you. Then he whispers, 'let's go to my place, I live close'. We leave the bar hand in hand walking to his apartment building. Once we get inside it's straight to his bedroom as Kevin and I are kissing madly as we are taking off each other's clothing. With me in just the panties, Kevin is naked, and our cocks are so fucking hard as we roll around in bed frantically kissing and groping each other, putting on a show for you."

"Too gay?" I ask Katie as I fondle her titties and she strokes my aching cock.

"Very gay," she smirks as she gives my penis a squeeze. "Go on."

"Then I finally get down to business and put my face on his cock. I lick it, I sniff it, I kiss it. I lick his balls before finally taking his beautiful big hard cock in my mouth. I want to put on a show for you as I really go to town giving Kevin head. Yeah, sucking off a guy in front of you. I'm so hard in my panties as you are on the bed giving me a hand job as I suck cock. You whisper in my ear that this is so hot watching me suck cock, that you had no idea that I could be such an eager cock sucker. 'Yeah, Honey, suck his cock' you tell me. His cock tastes awesome as I bob up and down on his cock, working up a rhythm pleasuring him. At last he is close and holds my head with both hands as he cums in my mouth. He holds my head on his cock till I suck down all his jizz. I fall back on the bed as you say 'Good boy' and continue jacking me off. All it takes is a few tugs and I cum for you and Kevin."

"You'd love that wouldn't you Honey?" Katie asks.

"Not as much as I love to screw you," I lied, as I quickly went down on my lovely wife for a few hungry licks at her pussy before mounting her in a frenzied fuck. It was a frantic fuck as the images of my sucking off another guy in front of her stampeded through my thoughts. We rolled around fucking with Katie loving it also, digging her nails into me as I ejaculated torrents of semen up into her. We caught our breath only momentarily when Katie pulled off, rose over me and ground he semen-soaked pussy in my face as I eagerly licked her out.

"You'll have to settle with getting your own from me rather than sucking Kevin," Katie gasp as her divine tasting pussy smothered my face.

xxxxxx

I'm not sure you could say 'the cat's out of the bag' but Katie began to tease me about being a cocksucker. Our routine remained much the same; mostly hand jobs with an occasional fuck. Katie would call me her "gay little husband' during a hand job, she had no idea how I truly felt. I'd make up sex stories but also view porn on the phone during hand jobs. Katie really didn't have the interest in sex that I did but I took what I could with this routine. She would say "Oh my" if we'd happen to view a husband getting fucked by his hot wife's lover as we were watching cuckold porn. Katie had no interest in sex toys but a sleek vibrator that I bought for her would often find its way up my butt while masturbating and to Katie's amusement a few times up my butt during a hand job. Just keeping up with her "gay little husband' theme, right? She had no idea what the semi-cuckolding, withholding sex for only mostly hand jobs while watching cuck and gay porn was doing to me.

The moment of truth, as I rang the number and heard it ring:

"Kevin, Hi! This is Bobby," I spoke gleefully as the call picked up. "Katie is out of town for a few days, would love to get together."

12