We'll Show You Ours, If... Ch. 02

Story Info
If you liked part one, you'll probably like this.
7.4k words
4.72
51.4k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

Neither Dawn nor I could summon up the energy to cook that evening and so we sent out for a pizza, not that Ros or Eddie minded, because they, like us, were hungry but still worn out from our afternoon of sexy fun.

The whole afternoon had gone so much better than I expected, lighthearted and all good uninhibited fun, with each couple having the chance to watch the other making love. I'd never expected to feel confident enough to let that happen, but it did, and I found it a real turn on. Not only that, but I'd fulfilled my long held fantasy of having one woman playing with my balls at the same time as I fucked another. In this case it was Eddie's partner, Ros, who had played with me while I fucked Dawn. You can have no idea how good that felt, and what was better Dawn didn't mind, even when Ros's fingers 'accidentally' touched her pussy.

We hadn't bothered getting dressed again, we'd lounged around naked for the rest of the afternoon and only just thrown on bathrobes whilst we ate, and that in itself was a tacit admission that we hadn't finished yet. I think all of us knew in our hearts that things were likely to go much further after dinner. We just hadn't said so yet.

Dawn had made a salad in readiness for this evening, intending to cook something to go with it when we'd found out our guests tastes. So, with the salad, a takeaway pizza wasn't quite as unexciting as it sounds and our meal was actually very enjoyable.

After we'd eaten we all dropped back onto the lounge suite to drink coffee and let the food settle, all of us staring thoughtfully from time to time at the square of carpet before us where we had all performed earlier that day.

Now that we were at ease with each other our conversation became both animated and uninhibited, filling in many of the gaps in our knowledge of each other, until we knew each other as friends as well as mutual voyeurs. Still clothed only in bathrobes we sat and chatted into the early part of the evening, polishing off a few more beers and a bottle of wine between us. I was more than happy with the way the day had gone so far, but I wanted to be sure they felt that way too.

"Are you glad you came?"

My question was addressed to Eddie, but it was Ros who answered.

"Yes." She told me promptly, and then broke into a smile. "In both senses of the word." Then, after a momentary pause. "Can we come again?"

"Yes." I told her, straight faced. "But you'll have to go home sooner or later."

The half a second it took for the others to get the pun seemed endless, but then everyone giggled and guffawed and I knew for sure we hadn't finished yet.

The change in direction of conversation gave me the opportunity to ask something else.

"Do you like women as well as men?" I asked Ros.

I was referring to a couple of times earlier when she had touched Dawn, and clearly not by accident.

"Not really." She answered. "But today seems to be one of those days for pushing the boundaries, if you know what I mean?"

I knew exactly what she meant; Dawn had hinted that she too wanted to extend our experience. Now, I thought, was the time to test the water, and with an unexpected adrenalin rush I asked the question, the one that I think we all wanted to ask if only we dared.

"Does pushing the boundaries include changing partners?"

I heard Dawn gasp but I resisted the temptation to look at her, keeping my eyes firmly on Ros's face. Ros glanced quickly at Eddie before looking down as she thought of her answer.

"You don't mean Dawn and I and you and Eddie, do you?"

That was a permutation I'd not thought of, but I could see why she asked it after I'd wanted know if she liked women. My answer came out in a bit of an embarrassed rush.

"God no! I mean Eddie and Dawn, and you and I, not the other way about, I mean not me with Eddie."

I heard Dawn giggle at my discomfiture and even Ros smiled at it.

"That's all right then." At last she raised her eyes to meet mine. "I'd like that, but only if everyone is cool with it, totally cool."

"I am if we can watch each other." Eddie put in matter-of-factly. He was a man of few words, but what he said he meant.

"So am I, especially with the fact that we'll all be doing it." Dawn had hit the jealousy nail on the head.

"And I've just got one condition." Everyone's head swung around to me.

"Let's do it on the bed." I told them lifting my arms to show off my elbows. "I've got wicked carpet burns from this afternoon, and on my knees."

"Ah, poor you." Dawn sympathized smilingly as she stood up. "Come on then, let's go upstairs."

"Dawn!" I called to her as she headed for the stairs. She stopped and turned around, looking slightly anxious.

Dawn has a leaning towards submissiveness and she loves to be told what to do. I knew how I could make her even hornier.

"Dawn. When you go upstairs you are to do anything that Eddie wishes you to. Do you understand?"

"Of course. Anything he wishes." Dawn replied unhesitatingly.

Both Eddie and Ros stared, their eyes going from me to a happily smiling Dawn.

"Dawn likes to know where she stands." I told them. "Don't you Dawn?"

She nodded, grinning at bewilderment on the other's faces.

"Well, so long as it's alright with everyone." Ros remarked, shrugging both mentally and actually. "Then let's get going."

And it was as easy as that, though I must admit that my heart was pounding as I climbed those stairs. Here I was, a man who had so recently been nervous of intimate contact, and certainly incapable of initiating sex, now about to make love to a strange woman while her partner fucked mine. What journey I'd traveled. Now my only concern was enjoying and satisfying Ros without making either Eddie or Dawn resentful. I knew I wouldn't be jealous, but I couldn't answer for the others.

When we got upstairs things seemed to immediately fall into place. It was as if we had reached the point where we no longer had to ask and discuss what to do next, we acted instinctively. As soon as we reached the bedroom we pulled the duvet and pillows from the bed, leaving the sheet covered mattress as a bare platform for sex, and then went without automatically to stand before our temporary partners, ready to begin. I remember thinking how strangely ordinary it felt, as if swapping partners was a normal part of life, something we did every other day.

I also remember looking into Ros's lovely blue eyes, wondering for a moment what thoughts were passing through her mind, wondering if she really fancied me, or just fancied a different cock. For me it was both, I wanted to experiment and Ros was a lovely woman. I was looking forward to this and I just hoped she was too.

As for Dawn, she was already making the first move, pulling at the cord of Eddie's bathrobe before pushing it open and gazing down at his erect cock. It was fairly obvious what she wanted.

Ros smiled at me, a little shyly but very sexily, and reached for my cord too.

"Let's see what we have to offer each other, shall we?"

She parted my robe and then untied her own, letting it fall open so that I could gaze hungrily at her body. She was beautiful, so different to Dawn, but just as beautiful.

Four robes hit the floor pretty much together and four naked people stood and looked at each other. So far so good, I thought, and moved forward to take Ros into my arms.

I'd kissed Ros earlier when we were playing cards, but then we'd hardly met and it was a very proper kiss, almost maiden aunt style. But the one we shared now was entirely different. This time we kissed as if we meant it, and for my part, I did. Our tongues were given full reign to taste and explore, entering each others mouths, fencing with each other and each making the other gasp with excitement.

Ros kissed slowly, but her tongue was quick, darting in and out of my mouth, flickering over my tongue and teeth while her hand behind my head pulled my mouth hard against hers, her lips soft and supple under mine. Meanwhile her free hand was around me, pressed flat against my spine, just massaging my back a little as she pulled me firmly against her breasts. It made her hard little nipples poke sexily at my chest and my own erection push against her belly. God, that girl could kiss.

I won't say that I'd forgotten about Dawn. How could I forget that the women I love was going naked into another man's arms, but Ros's kiss took my whole attention and it wasn't until I heard the thump of bodies hitting the mattress that my eyes looked to see what she was doing. Dawn had fallen backwards, perhaps pushed by Eddie, but she'd done so with her arms firmly around Eddie's back and she had pulled him down with her. With my lips still locked onto Ros's I watched over her shoulder as Eddie rolled himself fully on top of her and she parted her legs to admit him. I was firmly convinced that he was about to enter Dawn right there and then.

The idea should probably have sparked immediate envy if I had any thoughts of jealousy, but instead, and to my delight, all it did was send a great surge of pride through me at the thought that he wanted her that badly, and a wave of happiness that she was to be pleasured so soon. I was happy that another man thought my Dawn worth having, even though I knew her to be the most gorgeous and sexy woman ever to walk the planet, and even happier to see her enjoying herself. Isn't that strange?

It was soon obvious that I was wrong in my prediction, for instead of lining himself up to thrust into Dawn's waiting pussy Eddie wriggled down a little to take a nipple into his mouth while rolling the other between his fingers. Dawn's lips parted with pleasure and her eyes closed, her hands resting lightly on his shoulders, and I watched with growing lust.

A lack of breath finally made me take my mouth from Ross and I shuffled her round a little until I could answer her questioning look with a nod of my head towards the bed. She looked across and then smiled up at me before returning her eyes to the two figures on the bed and giving me a little hug of happiness. We stood three quarters facing each other, her cheek resting against my shoulder as we gazed at our partners embracing before us.

As we stood there I impulsively reached out and cupped Ros's breast, my fingers rolling her nipple in imitation of Eddie with Dawn. It was my first openly sexual act with Ros and it wasn't until I felt the firm, soft weight of her breast in my palm that I realised what I'd done. But I didn't have to worry about Ros's reaction, she simply repeated her affectionate hug of a few minutes earlier.

Eddie sucked and nibbled at Dawn's breast for only a very short time before squirming further down her body, drawing his mouth and tongue along her skin as he went and making her shiver with pleasure. That, I thought, is something I must remember myself another time.

It was obvious where he was heading, and Dawn parted her legs even further to accommodate him, wanting to let his trailing tongue skate over her pubes to her pussy as easily as she could. Then, as his face buried itself in her slit she closed her eyes and moaned deeply, her hands unconsciously moving to replace Eddie's at her breasts. Soon she was making involuntary little thrusts, pushing her wet pussy more firmly onto his mouth.

Beside me I felt Ros writhe slightly in my embrace as she became more turned on by the sight of Eddie licking Dawn's pussy, and I started to squeeze and mould her breast, digging my fingertips into her soft flesh. Then she too let out a groan of joy and turned back to kiss me once more.

Once again her kiss was wonderfully sexy and highly stimulating and once again I felt my erection prodding at her belly as if seeking admittance, but Ros wasn't about to let that happen yet. Her mouth soon left mine and, just as her partner had done with mine, she trailed her mouth and tongue down the length of my body until, kneeling in front of me, she took the end of my cock into her mouth. Now it was my turn to close my eyes and groan with sheer delight as I felt her tongue swirl and lick around my tip.

When my eyes opened they were drawn instantly to where Dawn lay, her eyes catching mine and a lovely smile of mutual happiness spreading over her face. I think I fell in love with her all over again, even as another woman sucked on my cock. We were sharing each other's pleasure by proxy.

Ros began to take more of me into her mouth, her lips engulfing as much as she could while her hands strayed around to my bottom to hold me close, massaging and fondling my cheeks as she sucked me. Soon my cock was going in and out of her gorgeously warm wet mouth as she sucked me, her hands pushing and pulling at me from behind to control both speed and depth.

It was a strange but sexy feeling to have Ross cool hands playing with my cheeks, squeezing and fondling them, even pulling them apart and exploring between them, while at the same time holding me firmly in her mouth. It was also the sort of sexy feeling that could soon have me flooding Ros's mouth with cum, for I very quickly began to feel the first signs of an approaching climax. I wasn't sure what to do, not certain if I wanted her to keep going so that I could cum in her mouth, or stop so that I could fuck her and cum in her pussy.

In a roundabout way it was Eddie who made the decision for us when he told Dawn to move back right onto the bed, his intention clearly being to fuck her. For when she wriggled back and lay waiting for him to climb on top of her, she looked so sexy and so inviting that I wanted Ros in the same position, and I think Ros realised this, for she stopped sucking to look around and watch Eddie mount Dawn.

Just so long as you aren't going to be jealous about it, then the sight of another man's cock entering your partner's pussy has got to be one of the hottest sights you can ever see.

Dawn leaned a little sideways and reached down under her raised leg to take hold of Eddie' shaft and guide his tip towards her entrance. It was something she'd often done to me, but I'd never known how sexy that little act looked to someone watching, though I'll be able to envisage it the next time now. I saw her lips part as his tip found its way between them and I watched his entire length slide into her as she released her hold on him. Then I saw it come back out, wet and slippery from her juices before pistoning back into her vagina. It made me so fucking randy that I wanted even more to throw Ros down beside her and fuck her brains out.

She too was affected by the sight, for she stood up and took hold of my cock before whispering a slightly different plan in my ear.

"Can you do it so that we can still see them fucking?" She asked me. "I want to watch him going in and out of Dawn while you do it to me."

The idea of watching them and matching Eddie stroke for stroke with each others partners sounded fabulous, but I wasn't sure how it could be accomplished. I closed my eyes for a second and shivered as the thought lingered in my mind.

"How?" I asked her, watching her think for a moment before she raised a finger as the idea came.

"Take me doggy style." She told me, kneeling down with her head and shoulders resting on the bed alongside Dawn's feet.

Ros had a lovely little bum, soft, rounded and pale skinned, and utterly feminine. I cannot imagine ever seeing her kneeling naked before me and not want to fuck her, she is gorgeous.

I knelt behind her and looked down to guide my cock into her, sliding it between her cheeks and following her crack until it reached her wet and gaping pussy. I slid it in, watching her tight little lips close over my shaft and then feeling her warm moist passage engulf me. I love Dawn, but that didn't stop me thinking how wonderful that felt.

A moment later Dawn killed any lingering fears I might have, because as I raised my head and took a hold of Ros's hips I saw her watching with her head turned to look directly at me. I smiled at her, an incongruous thing to do perhaps, but I couldn't help it, and in any case she smiled back. Then she made sure everything stayed fine between us, she mouthed a silent question to me.

"Are you inside her?" She asked, and then as I nodded back she grinned happily.

"Is it nice?" Again I nodded, starting to thrust in and out of Ros as I 'spoke' to Dawn.

"Enjoy it, darling. Fill her with your cum." She instructed me silently, closing her eyes for an instant as Eddie thrust hard into her.

"I will." I told her soundlessly. "You enjoy it too."

It was Dawn's turn to nod contentedly as our mute conversation came to an end for the time being. She closed her eyes and pulled Eddie close to her as settled into her fuck, and my attention returned to her pussy and the cock that was plunging into it.

I couldn't see Ros's face, but her head was turned towards the other couple, and I think that, as with me, seeing her loved one fucking with someone else was a massive turn on. I can honestly say that feeling Ros's pussy wrapped around my shaft while Eddie's cock was sliding in and out of Dawn was getting me hotter and hotter. The combination was driving me to thrust into Ros harder and faster, gripping tight onto her slender hips and hauling her back towards me every time I slammed my cock into her, making her gasp as my belly thump against her backside.

Somehow I had envisaged making love to Ros slowly, gently and passionately, but that was not what was happening. We were certainly passionate, but there was nothing either slow or gentle about our coupling. Both of us were carried away with the heat of the moment, grunting and moaning as we rammed ourselves at each other, making full use of our doggy position to fuck as hard as we could, Ros pushing herself onto me as I forced myself deeper into her.

Even as we shagged I can remember hoping that we would get together again so that I could make love to her properly. I just didn't want her to think of me as a selfish, brutal lover, even though that is what we both wanted at that moment.

Suddenly I could tell that Ros was reaching her orgasm, her movements back towards me became erratic, her muscles began to tense up and she started to make little guttural noises in her throat, so I plunged myself even harder into her, wanting my own orgasm to arrive at the same time so that I could flood her pussy as her orgasm was at its height. But she beat me to it, jerking and shuddering under me, calling out incoherently and swinging her head from side to side like some animal, Ros orgasmed.

It was a long and violent climax, but when it was over Ros was spent and made to slump away from me, even though I had yet to finish. I couldn't let her, I could feel my own climax building, my balls tightening and my cock becoming extra sensitive as it always does just before I cum, so I gripped hold tighter to her hips, digging my fingers into her, and hung on, pounding at her with all my might.

She realised what was happening, bless her, and tried her hardest to help me. But she was just too spent and she had to let her head drop to the bed so that I just held her up by the pelvis as I fucked her.

Beside me Dawn was also on her way to cumming, I could recognize the signs. She was digging her nails into Eddie's back, her own back arching as she pushed up to meet him with her legs wrapping themselves around him to hold him in. That sight did it for me and my balls finally exploded, sending my cum right into Ros's pussy, spurt after spurt shooting deep into her body.

It was a beautiful and powerful climax, made even more potent by seeing Dawn having hers at the same time, but as it declined so did my strength and both Ros and I finally collapsed into a sweating trembling heap at the foot of the bed, making me miss the moment when Eddie sent his load flooding into Dawn's womb. I regretted not seeing him cum into her, but I knew from her cries and from his groans that it had been a good one, and I took surrogate pleasure from that.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers
12