Wendy Found Herself

Story Info
But it was Derek who showed her the way.
6.4k words
4.24
32.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one, In the garage.

I had just been punched right between my eye balls, and I was sat on my ass against the wall in my garage looking at the stars as they swirled around my dizzy head. He had found me, I thought I had given him the brush off and got away without paying what I owed him, or should I say his dad.

His father owns the garage where I had taken my car; it had been acting up, knocking and grinding slightly. He had hooked it up to one of those computer diagnostic things and found the problem. And the cost was going to be high, very high indeed. He told me and asked me if I wanted the work doing.

Not knowing anything about cars I asked if he could do it any cheaper, he took me into his office and showed me the cost of the parts and then the labour, it all added up to what he had told me outside. The trouble was, I was skint, we were about to move home and relocate 150 miles away and I was to start a new and better paid job. But I didn't have a spare penny to my name.

Thinking quickly I said yes okay if I could pay at the end of the month, 3 weeks away. He knew where we lived, he had done bits for us before. He said yes okay and I left. He called me 3 days later and told me to come for the car and test drive it. I did and it all seemed fine to me.

I went home and showed my lovely wife our renewed car. She was delighted but worried about the cost, I assured her it was all going to be okay, all taken care of I told, 'don't you worry your pretty little head about it,' I had said.

Well I had been well and truly found out, caught and about to be taken to task, big time. Derek, the garage owner's son had found me a week later, simply by ringing my sister, whose car they had also serviced and I had forgotten about. She had unknowingly told him where we had moved to. She had asked him why he was looking for me, and he just said. He had a spare part they hadn't given to me.

So now here I was on my ass wondering if I would live through it all. The battering I mean, he grabbed me by the neck, hauled me to my feet and threw me over said car. He was a lot bigger than me, a lot stronger, and as mad as hell, and really, who could blame him?

I bleated that I was sorry, that earned me a round house slap that sent me spinning again.

"I'll pay you, I promise, I'm really sorry," I snivelled under a split top lip.

"Oh you'll pay alright you cheating thieving bastard, we do your car, offer terms to settle on the month end and you just fuck off!" He roared at me.

A solid thump to the guts dropped me in a heap, I couldn't breathe, I thought I was going to die.

"Go and get me our money, and now, or I'll batter you up hill and down dale you cunt!" He shouted.

"I don't have any; I won't until I get paid in 2 weeks, please?" I was begging, 'what a fucking coward you are Tim Caswell,' I told myself.

He stared at me in disbelief, "you don't have any, you had better get some and right now you nasty bastard," another slap on the top of my head put me back on the floor again. Then I was temporarily rescued. My wife walked into the garage returning from her shopping trip.

I'm Tim Caswell by the way, 28 years old, and my gorgeous wife is Wendy, I'm an average kind of guy, work in computers, no, I am not a nerd. But I'm no stone statue either; I'm 5ft 10" weighing in at around 155lbs. I am not powerfully built; my work keeps me too busy for things like the gym. And being here confronted by this young mad raging mountain, wasn't in any of my immediate plans.

Wendy is 24, and any mans sex dream, unless he's a poofter, how on earth I caught her I still wonder to this day. She stands at 5ft 8" and in her heels she out does me. Her long shaggy blond hair is soft and sleek; she's got this incredible soft delicate skin, and rosy cheeks that redden to bright red blotches when we make love.

Her lips are full and inviting, if she puts a pencil in them when she's working something out I can get a hard on just from watching her. She is as sexy as hell with everything that she does. She is beautiful to put it in its proper context, and believe me I know how lucky I am.

We've been married 4 years and really just making headway, my new job will see to that. The only thing Wendy lacks, and this is my opinion, she isn't in any way assertive enough. People can frighten her, and if truth be known, bullied too. Though I would never do that to her. She lets me take all the decisions and accepts it.

We don't have children yet, we were waiting for our situation to change and then we would try. She had been off the pill since I was offered my new job so it was all systems go, as it were.

The man in our garage beating me up was Derek Foster, the 21 year old son of the man I had ripped off. He is about 6ft 3" and built like a brick shit house! Long dark hair, cut into his neck, I suppose you could call him good looking, but I'm not into appraising other men's looks. Wide shouldered, narrow hipped, and big strong legs.

He demeanour was as big as he was too, strong willed that was for sure, and aggressive too. He stood there in front of me fists clenched ready for another pop at me, and an angry smile on his face.

"What on earth is going on Tim?" she said, and hurried to me. She saw my cut lip, and battered state. I motioned to Derek and muttered.

"I owe him some money, I haven't paid it and he wants it. And he's going to beat me up until I do." The whine in my terrified voice was palpable; I hated myself for being such a wimp!

"You owe money, what for, why?" she begged me.

"He didn't pay us for the repairs we did on your car, he just sneaked out of town, ran away like a fucking rabbit!" Derek said very loudly. I could see Wendy was stunned.

It was two things that made her go wide eyed, the first was, and I knew it straight away, it was the profanity, 'fucking,' he had said. The second was hearing I hadn't paid for the car and left the owner out of pocket. This I also knew she would not like, not one bit.

"Tim, tell me that isn't true?" she said, and turning to my attacker, she said, "please stop this, I'm sure we can work something out."

"It'll only get worked out if I get the money," he shouted at her and stepped forward. I saw Wendy cringe from him, I stood there hopelessly helpless. Just like the wimp I knew I always was, Wendy had never seen this side of me but I was, I have always been a wimp. But to her, my darling gorgeous wife I was her hero, her strong man.

Wendy took the only action she could, she pleaded on my behalf for forgiveness, telling him we would pay at the end of the month, she promised him faithfully we would pay and with interest. He just looked back at her incredulously.

"You expect me to believe that you stupid bitch?" He railed at her, then slapped me across my head.

"Please," she said, and stepped between us, "I swear on all that's holy you will get your money and 10% on top."

"You'll pay 10% on top?" he asked, he was interested, maybe he would go and leave me alone, I was in mortal fear now of getting thumped some more, and slapped too.

"Yes, I promise, on the 31st you'll have all your money right on the dot." She said with finality and with more confidence than I had. I knew I still wouldn't have enough by then unless we missed our first mortgage payment.

He stood for a while pondering and deciding what to do. Then the world crashed around my ears. He grabbed Wendy by her arm and marched her into the house, I didn't know where he took her but I found out later it was to our front sitting room. I thought about following but was too scared to in case I angered him some more.

He opened the car door and shoved me inside, then grabbing a rope I have hanging on the wall he made me put my hands on the steering wheel and tied me to it. I was sat there in my car in the driving seat and position, and tied up. By the time I had come to my senses it was too late, I was helpless.

"What are you doing, what are you going to do, please don't kill me, please?" I begged sorrowfully, tears filling my eyes, I was truly terrified.

"Kill you?" he said, "don't be stupid, do I come across as stupid to you, do I?"

"What are you going to do then?" I almost blubbered. He leaned into the car, slapped my face and smiled.

"I'm having my 10% tonight, your wife is going to pay me, and if I hear one word from you I will batter you fucking senseless, do you hear me?" He spat the words into my face.

'He is taking his 10% from Wendy?' I didn't understand, he slammed the door shut, smiled at me again, waved and walked into our house leaving me tied up terrified and completely helpless. Then he slammed the house door and I was all alone, I tried to get free but I couldn't, there was nothing I could do.

That's when I understood what he had meant when he had said, Wendy would pay the 10% herself tonight. I attacked the rope with all I had, all I succeeded in doing was chafing my wrists until they bled, I shouted but I knew no one would ever hear me unless they were maybe stood right outside the closed garage doors.

I was sick all over the passenger well, I was horror struck, my timid wife was at this animals mercy, what was he going to do to her, with her? And me? Yes, her wimp fucking husband was powerless to help her. What had I brought down on her lovely head, god would only know.

Part two, In the house.

Derek walked into the sitting room to find the mans beautiful wife where he had left her, sat on the sofa.

"Where's Tim?" she asked looking past him.

"He's a bit tied up for the moment," he smiled broadly, "but don't worry Wendy, I'm going to take great care of you. Tim's told me to tell you everything will be alright if you do as I say."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked him in all innocence, Derek grinned at her. Wendy being the woman she was, appraised him in a moment, 'he's really quite handsome looking isn't he?' she asked herself, 'rugged and powerfully built.' But that was as far as her thoughts went.

"I'll show you," he told her, he took her by the arms, stood her to her feet and kissed her. Wendy reeled in shock, she tried to speak but couldn't, Derek kissed her again and held her tight to him. She felt his heat, his power emanating from him. She slumped in his hold, he kept kissing her, Wendy tried to move away but was rigid with the shock, and stunned into silence.

He controlled her, he kissed her at will, his tongue poked into her sweet tasting mouth, Wendy swooned before him, his tongue was like a velvet rope as it swished around her open mouth. Her senses were reeling, then she felt his hardness, it pressed into her with all the force of a tank gun barrel.

She moaned loudly into his mouth, it was garbled, but she was moaning "Noooooo!" He slid his hips from side to side, causing his thick hard prick to caress her pussy, then he pressed it back in. He kept repeating his actions and Wendy was succumbing to it all.

Her arms trapped at her side, his lips locked on to hers, his tongue causing havoc of its own, Her nipples were unknowingly to her, solidly hard, and rubbing them selves on his chest, and his prick was debilitating her mind.

"Pleeeeeease," she warbled in his mouth, he was commanding her in the way she would surrender to, she wasn't strong enough to resist this.

The first indication she was giving in to him came, when her feet shuffled sideways. This gave his probing prick more direct access to her wilting pussy.. He increased his attack on her mind and senses. The friction his prick was causing was making her weak at the knees.

Wendy had always ben a sucker for a strong willed man, but she had married Tim because he wasn't. She had lost her virginity to her school teacher on her 18th birthday. He had the power over her, she was helpless to stop him, he was much too strong for her. And any man, of which there had been 3 more before Tim, who had had the 'power' over her had fucked her at will.

It was also the reason she had insisted he get a better job, and they move house too. She wanted children, and the man who was fucking her at the time knew she couldn't break from him; he was Tim's old boss. He had easily seduced her at a works do one night and had been fucking her ever since, and Wendy didn't have the power to stop him. But she had got away; Tim had got her away and never knew about it.

And now here she was in the arms of another strong man and captive, and there was no where to go, she already knew she was sinking, soon he would have her and she would give in completely. Her spreading feet accelerated her seduction; the cock pressing into her vagina was beginning to heat her to boiling point.

Then it happened, her lower arms were slightly free, she grabbed a hold of Derek's hips and pressed herself back on to him, and Wendy sighed into his mouth. He had got her, he sensed it in her sagging movements. Feeling her holding herself and pushing back told him all he needed to know.

He picked her up and carried her upstairs, he had been prepared to fuck her either way, but this was much better. She settled into his arms, he kissed her on the way, Wendy kissed him back, her surrender to him was done. She pointed to the back bedroom, he stepped in and saw it was a spare, so he turned and walked to the front.

"Please no, not in there," she croaked as he walked in. "It's our bedroom, I share this with Tim, please?" she begged him with her heavenly green eyes. He smiled, kissed her again and lowered her on to her bed, her marriage bed.

"Yes," Derek said, "in here, this is where you need to be fucked Mrs Caswell, and fucked long and hard."

His use of bad words galvanised her, she wasn't used to this kind of language, "please don't use words like that."

"When I've finished with fucking you Wendy, you will beg me to fuck you again, and you will!" he snapped at her. He quickly got her naked and then himself, his prick was at attention.

"Look at me Wendy," he told her, "look at the cock that is going to fuck you right now, fuck you again, and then fuck you some more." He waved it at her; it leered and bounced in front of her hypnotic eyes. The red angry looking slab of flesh peered back though its one slit.

She collapsed inwardly; she couldn't for the life of her tear her eyes from it. It held her gaze, teased her, and challenged her. She looked despairingly at the man who was mastering her, like others before him, and probably would do so again in the future. She had no way of withstanding his menace, his threat, his strength.

"Suck it Wendy, go on, you know you want to, I can see it in your eyes, you need to don't you Wendy hmmmm?" He said softly. She realised she was nodding her head. He stepped a little closer but was intent on making her come to him. She came, she slid over the covers slowly, her eyes never left the thick cock that would get through all of her holes this night, and her ass would get it fir the first time in her life.

The obvious reluctance was plain to see, but the need for her destiny far out weighed her opposition to this. When she was near he placed his hand on the back of her soft blond haired head and tugged her on to it. Her mouth opened on a silent command as she got real close. Then the purple red looking mushroom disappeared from his view.

Wendy started slow but speeded up once the act took a hold of her desires. He leaned over and squeezed her nipples for good measure, they were like bullets. Wendy gasped.

"Mmmmm Wendy you are a terrific cock sucker, you love this don't you baby?" he teased her, "you love sucking a big fat cock, yes? And when I shoot my load down your lovely throat you are going to swallow all my spunk aren't you?!

She hated the way he spoke to her, using nasty dirty words to her. He was treating her like dirt, a whore, trash, but they excited her in a way that she had never known. 'Why is he saying these things?' she asked herself as her vagina spasmed and jerked, a climax raced through her.

Her mouth clamped tight over her masters cock. One hand on his hip, her other stroking and caressing his big full sac. She sucked as hard as she could, her only wish now was to make him cum and flood her belly with his sperm, 'er, he called it spunk, didn't he?' she said to herself, another spasm rocked her body.

Wendy attacked his prick with all she had, he had mastered her, she had submitted, he had taken her from her loving husband who was downstairs in the garage. He was unable to defend her honour for some reason. Although no one knew but her and his ex boss that her honour had been well and truly compromised for nearly a year. And now she had been taken again by a man with power and strength coming out of his ears!

Wendy gave everything, she took as much in her mouth as she could and she worked at reaching her intended goal in life now, to make him cum in her luscious mouth

Derek was in heaven having his cock sucked in this manner was new to him, he could feel his knees weakening, then he knew he was going to cum!

His hold on her tightened, she knew, he was almost there, she was ready, urging him to feed her his spunk. Derek almost fell over when he shot his first salvo right into the back of her throat. Wendy sucked it all down, then the next lot hit, then another, she was having trouble keeping up, but she bent to her task with manic determination. He shot glob after glob, load after load of thick heavy cum into her hot mouth, and Wendy took it all, she swallowed every last drop, nothing was wasted.

Derek toppled onto the bed and pulled her to him. "I have no idea who you are really Mrs Caswell, but that was fantastic, I am definitely going to have to have a lot more of you," he told her dazedly. Wendy beamed at the compliment but never understood the meaning of what he had just said, 'I'm definitely going to have more of you.'

He rolled her onto her back and got over her, he set about making her body his. He kissed her, caressed her, squeezed her nipples, fingered her sopping cunt, pressed his inner thigh over it and rubbed it up and down. Wendy was gasping for breath in no time, this masterful man had her and she knew it.

"Oh yes Derek yes," she burbled, "oh yes oh hmmmm, Arggggh, ooooh. Urgh!" His unsaid mastery was showing itself in all its unabated glory, her resistance to him now was nil. Her hands went for him, she squeezed and rolled the thick long tower, the hard column of flesh, the thick piece of meat in her hands.

She deftly brought him back to fullness; all she wanted now was for him to take her, do with her what he wanted, just like the others had done. She needed him in her desperately. Derek began to see what he had here, he began to think he had a submissive, one he could have for himself.

He tested his theory, "You want to be fucked Wendy, is that what you want, you want fucking with my big prick Wendy, Hmmm, come tell me you need to be fucked Wendy, or I won't, I will leave you up in the air."

His words hit right in her chest, she was desperate now, she did need him, "Please Derek make love to me pleeeeeeese." She cooed sexily.

"Beg me to fuck you Wendy, beg me right now," and he crushed a nipple flat. She howled into his chest. But her arousal was growing beyond anything she could bear.

"Derek please," she said with all her heart, "please I need you now Derek, oh please."

He crushed both of her nipples this time, it sent her haywire, but he also started getting up.

"If you don't beg me to fuck you, I will go downstairs and beat your worthless fucking husband again!"

She gave way, her options gone, "Please Derek f,f,f,f,fuckm,m,m,me, I need you, please?" He jammed his fingers into her pussy and bit a nipple.

"Beg me again, and properly Wendy, go on you fucking slut, you fucking whore, beg me!"

It was all too much for her, she begged him, "please Derek fuck me, I need you to fuck, I am dying to be fucked by you Derek" Her own words turned her on to a higher plain, she was more excited than she had ever been, no one had ever turned her on like this.

12