Wendy, My Brother's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did seem to be enjoying yourself." I muttered, taking in turn and kissing each of her pierced nipples.

"I was! Frankly, the unhappier I saw him become, the more I began to enjoy the sex. You've watched those last few tapes - I was loving every second of the fun usually, mostly now because it make my husband furious to be made to watch me perform, when he usually could not! I even developed an emergency plan where if I needed to run away in an emergency there was a woman lover with political power and enough wealth to probably be able to protect me. Her name was Paula, and she was a hot young naturally slutty thing, and she'd hit a sort of Anna Nichol Smith style jackpot herself when she married a septuagenarian Wall Street brokerage firm partner who already had one foot in the grave but wanted to die in the saddle a happy man. He made her enact every one of his filthy fantasies at The Club, among other places. I think she did love him a little, but she certainly loved his three hundred million he willed her when he died recently even more. She and I were often lesbian partners at the club, and you probably saw many scenes of us eating each other's cunts in the last 4-5 videos. I think for the last five years of my life while I was 'waiting' she was my closest and best friend."

"Do I regret the sex at The Club?" She whispered, as she slid down in our bed to stroke and kiss my cock back into life. "No, never. It served to fill the very large hole in my heart and made me feel, even for just a short time, "wanted and loved. When Dragos drunkenly piled his Jaguar into the tree, I became free at last! Now I could contact you and shut the door on my entire sordid life on the upper east coast. I hope there was nothing you wanted saved of the family empire, because I've cashed it all out. I'm a very fucking rich widow, and I'm just in the mood to shop for the right sort of 'boy toy'. Fortunately, I find the smell of printers ink extremely erotic!"

Well that started round 2, which lasted a very long while indeed. I did find out later who had bought all of those far northern Maine woods where I spent my teenaged summers. Knowing Wendy's taste for environmentalism in the past, it was no surprise that she had sold them off for a considerable sum less than she could have gotten, but chose a very 'eco friendly' forestry management company that would ensure the forests remained a safe and wildlife rich habitat for at least another generation or more. Dracos had sold many of the other family businesses to fund his expensive playboy lifestyle and repeated failed attempts at winning public office, but the leftovers when sold did amount to a very tidy sum that was more than enough for our future needs.

**********

I wasn't at all in the mood to work that Wednesday morning. The paper was on official 'hiatus' until the new modern computerized publishing equipment arrived (and we learned how to use it). I decided I could also fairly safely give up my day trucking job now since my new sugar momma most definitely wanted me home every night. We had a late breakfast and decided to get the house hunting part over with. In the end, there were two old Victorians (with a heavy Gothic twist), that were both on the market this week and they each seemed quite alright for the needs of a hopefully growing family. There was a blue one that seemed in a bit better condition and a green one that definitely needed some TLC, but I thought it had more long-term potential. The decision was made for us while we were sitting in the small Towne Centre park, the three of us eating ice cream we had gotten from a street vendor, when there was a loud girlish shriek of delight and a very tiny atomic bomb by the name of Lucy exploded out the door of her grandmother's Quilt and Fabric Shop and practically mugged a surprised Victor with her hugs and kisses.

"Vic, my best friend! At last you have come, and I've been missing you so! We're going to be the very closest of friends and now we'll always be together now, isn't that right Grandma?" The girl's grandmother Sarah, just nodded her head and I knew much better than to argue.

As the song goes, you don't tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind, or pull the mask off of the Lone Ranger, and if little eight year old Lucy says that something will happen - it will. Trust me.

I had not mentioned any of this to Wendy, and I thought now would be a really good time for some sort of explanation. Compared to 'my evil brother has a magic mind control ring', I thought this conversation would be a cinch, but it wasn't and I couldn't get my mouth open in time. My moment passed, and Lucy turned her glaze upon Wendy. Thank goodness the fates were relatively gentle upon her... you never know what Lucy is going to say... God, or the gods or goddesses have granted her a ten million candle-watt searchlight into all that is unknown, and never gave the poor girl an off-switch for it.

"Mother Wendy, I want to thank you so much for bringing my friend down here to live from the northeast. We are going to have lots of adventures together when we get older! His daddy really was a very bad man and I think poor Victor's life has been very sad, but we're together now and soon I'll make him smile, plus he has a new daddy now - and he's a much nicer one. I like him and he'll soon be just like another daddy to me too."

Phew, ok... mostly harmless, I thought, and then saw Lucy's spotlight into the future lock onto something... oh... shit, I could see this one coming...

"Victor's Ring, you do have his ring don't you? Oh, yes - it's in your purse. You need to guard and protect it, Vic's is going to need it someday, and he and I are going to have to have it to do some things that must be done, so you have to keep it very secret and hidden. Some bad people know about it already and want it, but they don't know where it is yet, but they will try to find it and never stop, so you have to keep it safe for him for awhile longer. They will want all of the rings, all of the Magii ones, the ones they don't already control, but this town will keep them all safe. Oh, and don't buy that icky blue house, the gas line isn't at all safe and there might be a fire! Also the view is much nicer from the green house, alright Wendy Mommie?" With that Lucy gave Wendy a hug and grabbed Victor's hand to lead her over to meet 'Lorrie Mommie' and Grandma Sarah and the rest of what would be part of her new extended family.

Wendy had dropped the rest of her ice cream uneaten onto the pavement and was in quite a bit of shock and needed to sit awhile while I arranged things with Sarah. Certainly, she was very willing to watch Victor today for us, and we privately agreed that if Lucy had said that they would be best friends, then that meant they would be utterly inseparable and we would have to work out a schedule to 'share the children' after we got moved into the new house.

Very definitely the green one, then. It didn't surprise me one little bit when the blue house we didn't buy caught on fire one night about a month later and while the damage was repairable, anyone inside the still vacant house could have been in dire peril from the smoke.

Wendy needed a drink. Badly. So did I for that matter, as I still needed to explain the unexplainable, so we headed out to the happiest bar I knew, Phil's Cantina and Ice House, where the beers and frozen margaritas were always cold and the beach red hot with action. After the shock Wendy had received, even the sight of a couple of dozen naked young men and women frolicking along the shore didn't start to perk her up until after her third strawberry margarita. By then we had another guest also at out table, Father Al.

He joined us for a round of drinks and then suggested we take a long private walk down the shore a ways. The subject was also the ring. He asked to see it and Wendy handed it to him without even blinking an eye. He looked it over and handed it right back and told her to keep it where no one would ever find it 'until Victor was of age'. That summed it all up in my mind fairly nicely.

Wendy explained to me that Aunt had taken it from Dragos's body shortly before burial and had handed it to her right before she left on a plane back to Romania.

"It was for Victor!" She said, over and over. "He will be the one! Tanti has made bad mistakes, but Victor will fix everything right!" It was undoubtedly the longest conversation my Aunt had ever had in English.

I certainly hadn't wanted the ring for myself, and I would have just thrown it into a drawer (or even the ocean) and forgotten about it, left to my own devices. Obviously this would not be nearly safe and secure enough. If Lucy and Father Al both said something, there were no grounds at all for laxness, and we decided upon a perfect hiding place for it that should last until Victor's sixteenth birthday in about eight more years.

"Why is such an evil thing necessary to make? And why was it tied to us?" Wendy really wanted to know, nearly in tears, as she took the ring back from Father Al.

"A car and a steak knife do not leave their factories either good or evil, and both can be put to evil uses for many a long year, but equally serve good causes thereafter. The Majii rings are just things and while they have power, and everyone knows power can corrupt, they had no personal leanings to it. Your ring cannot think or feel - it can only act. Let us teach Victor well, that if/when he commands this ring to once again act, that it is done to preserve or protect those people and things he loves. Why you? Who could be possibly better to teach a very smart and soon to become very powerful young lad about what evils and wrongs this ring could be made to do in evil hands. You have both been terrible victims of it, but you did not seek revenge, only justice. I can think of no finer example for your son... or should I now say your son and your new semi-adopted daughter!" He said with a wink.

Father Al left us there alone on the beach and we stayed looking at the ring in our hands alone until the last sunlight rays of that early fall disappeared, and we vowed together that we would guard and protect the ring, our son and daughter and each other, the very best we could. We were once again apparently playing for time. We needed time to rebuild our love stronger, and meld our lives together and hopefully give Lucy and Victor enough love and direction that when their time of danger came they could just possibly be prepared for it, even just a teensie-weensie bit.

"May you live in interesting times!" I said to Wendy, repeating that ancient and true Chinese curse, as we walked arm in arm back to her car at the Cantina. Each of us now was with the one we most loved, and I thought just maybe this would be enough to see us through to the end. It was only much later that the idea of other similar rings being hidden in Lovett began to disturb us, particularly since Father Al's own rather antique looking ring sort of glowed in the afternoon sun when he held ours, which seemed to glow for a moment as well. An odd but perfectly natural sunlight reflection or two other ancient friends saying hello?

"Adventures! Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner!" Or so a wise man once wrote, and if we didn't hurry along we would be late for our dinner, but we stopped a few times for extra kisses under the beach lights anyway, before we returned to have dinner with Sarah and our kids.

The End

12