Wendy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" Henry said, beaming. "That was great!"

Wendy found herself giggling in the shower at her own audacity, though what she had told him had been the truth, getting fucked was just what she had needed. She shivered in anticipation of getting to eat Shirelle's pussy as she dried herself after the shower. She was pulling on a pair of shorts when Mary and Shirelle arrived.

"Don't get dressed," Shirelle said, laughing. "I came over to get you undressed."

"If we start that now, we'll never eat any dinner," Wendy laughed, pulling a T-shirt on over her big breasts, her large pale nipples poking out.

"What are we going to eat, for dinner that is?" Mary asked, laughing.

"Let's go to Luigi's," Wendy suggested. "I loved their pizza."

They went downstairs and the front desk called them a taxi to take them to Luigi's.

"Welcome back," the same man greeted them. "Dinner for three?"

"Yes, please," Wendy replied, smiling.

"Something to drink?" he asked when he had seated them and distributed menus.

"A Heineken for me," Wendy replied.

"Me, too," Mary agreed.

"Sounds good," Shirelle added.

From their previous experience, they knew that a single large pizza would be big enough for the three of them, so they ordered one with everything but meat on it. When they finished and the check was delivered, Wendy handed him the filled in application form for an account, along with her credit card.

"Everything is set up," he announced when he returned to the table and handed her the credit card, as well as the charge form to sign.

"What's your name?" Wendy asked.

"I am Giovanni," he replied, smiling.

"Not Luigi?" Mary asked.

"Luigi is the chef and the owner," Giovanni informed them.

"Maybe we can meet him sometime," Wendy said.

"I'm sure that he would enjoy meeting three such beautiful ladies," Giovanni said.

Back at the condo, Wendy couldn't get undressed fast enough, pulling Shirelle into bed with her and burying her face between her thighs, her tongue plunged deep into her, while Mary planted her pussy on Shirelle's face once she had joined them. They eventually fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs, Wendy enjoying a nice, leisurely 69 with Shirelle when they finally woke up in the morning.

"What a perfect way to start the day," she said when she finally got out of bed to shower with the two of them before they dressed and went downstairs to meet Charlie for a ride to the office, smiling when they saw Gianni waiting.

"I was just about to call a taxi," he said, joining them in the car.

"Charlie picks me up every morning around this time," Wendy explained. "You're always welcome to ride with me."

"Coffee everyone?" Shirelle asked once they were in the office.

"I'll take mine at my desk," Wendy replied. "Mary, you're with Gianni. Do whatever you can to help him get settled. Shirelle can bring you coffees in Gianni's office."

Wendy was raptly working when Mary entered the office about an hour later, coming over and kissing her, pushing her cummy tongue into her mouth.

"Mary!" Wendy gasped, knowing the taste of Jonathan's cum well enough to know that it wasn't his.

"You told me to do whatever I can," Mary replied, smiling. "He sort of resisted at first," she said.

"Like that would ever stop you," Wendy said, laughing.

"He asked me if I sucked everyone's cock and I told him that only he and Jonathan had one, so that limited me," Mary laughed. "I'm just making sure that he's happy and enjoying working here."

"Yes, I'm sure that that's all that you're doing," Wendy laughed.

"Gianni wants to have Paulo come here as soon as you can arrange it," Mary said. "He'll fly out of Rome."

"Tell Shirelle to book a flight for tomorrow and give the information to Gianni," Wendy said. "I'll have Charlie take him to the airport to meet him. Once we get him settled here, we can show him to his apartment."

"He's going to need some place to work," Mary said. "I was thinking of adding another desk in Gianni's office, like you and I do."

"That's a good idea," Wendy agreed. "Make sure that it's okay with Gianni, then take care of it."

Wendy returned to working with the new photos until Shirelle came into her office and handed her the flight schedule for Gianni's trip to all of the properties.

"Everything is confirmed for both of them," Shirelle informed her. "I'll start contacting the properties to make sure that they have rooms and that someone will meet them when their flights arrive."

"Gosh, it seems like he just got here, now he's going to be gone," Wendy said.

"The first flight is Monday morning," Shirelle agreed, nodding.

"Good work, Shirelle," Wendy said, smiling. "Let me know when you've got things arranged with all of the properties. Give a copy of this to Mary and also Gianni."

"I've received about a third of the employee evaluations," Shirelle told her. "That Sandy Moore in Human Resources doesn't seem very enthusiastic about the whole thing."

"Why not?" Wendy asked.

"I have no idea," Shirelle replied, shrugging. "Maybe she doesn't like the fact that it's not her idea or initiative to do it."

"That's silly," Wendy said. "Tell her that I expect the rest of them to be finished by the end of the day Friday."

"She'll just love that," Shirelle laughed as she left to return to her desk.

Wendy poured herself into getting the new websites populated with the new photos for the next couple of days, even working at home in the evenings. Mary had to literally pry her away from the computer and to bed in the evenings.

"You taste the best in the mornings," Mary told her after eating her to several orgasms upon waking on Friday morning.

"Do I?" Wendy asked, smiling as she stretched. "I love waking up to a tongue in my pussy."

"I hadn't noticed," Mary said, laughing.

"I have to go to the Friday breakfast meeting this morning downstairs," Wendy said. "I'll see you at the office when I get there."

"Well, you've certainly been busy," Fred commented after Wendy had spent almost a half an hour bring them up to date on what she had been doing.

"I'm hoping to let the new websites go live by the end of next week," Wendy informed them. "I'm working my butt off placing the new photos. What feedback have you gotten about the training videos for the new system from the various properties?" she asked.

"Mostly good," Fred replied, smiling. "The managers seem to really like it and there are the usual glitches and complaints from some of the people, but overall, I think that it's going well."

"Mary and Shirelle both thought that the videos were easy to follow and understand," Wendy said. "They both aced the little test at the end."

"I agree," Fred said. "It's a really nice program. Everything seems to logically follow."

"That's exactly what we want, too," Wendy said. "I think that we should institute a group-wide bonus of $100 for anyone finding and reporting any problems or mistakes with the new program and also the new websites when they go live. That will give them an incentive to check them out. I'd rather that we discover and fix any problems in-house before the general public finds them."

"That's a good idea," Fred agreed. "You want me to send something to each of the managers?"

"Yes, please," Wendy replied. "I'm going to talk with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and have them schedule the announcement of the suite sales to coincide with the new websites going live. I think that it will help if prospective buyers can see the new photos."

"Things seem to be coming to a head," Jonathan said, smiling. "We've found and hired our new executive chef, Gianni Antinori, and he's leaving Monday to visit and evaluate all of the properties with respect to the restaurants. He'll probably be gone for three months or so. Any questions or comments?" he asked.

"Does Sandy Moore, the Director of Human Resources, have any responsibilities beyond corporate headquarters?" Wendy asked.

"Not specifically, per se," Fred replied. "Each property has their own personnel and HR department. If anything, she just keeps them apprised of our overall policies and they are left to deal with their own employees."

"Then why do we need her?" Wendy asked. "Seriously. We have 38 employees here. Do we need a personnel director for 38 employees? Aren't the individual department heads capable of managing their staffs?"

"What do you suggest, Wendy?" Jonathan asked. "I've yet to see you ask a question like that without an answer or solution already waiting."

"I think that we should be more involved in each property and how it is run," Wendy replied. "I think leaving everything to them to do as they please is fine up to a point, but I can't also help but feel that that's been a part of the stagnation, for lack of a better word, in our profitability. I'm not suggesting that we start micromanaging, but I think that we need to be more involved with them so that they, all of the employees, know that they're working for a corporation, not just the property where they work. I want to feel everything as one cohesive organism, not as 41 disparate ones, each doing its own thing. Like the new websites. They're going to all look and feel the same, only with different content. I want to promulgate that same feeling throughout the operations. We're going to be doing it with the restaurants, why not with the entire employee base. We have what, 10,000 employees? I think that we'd be better served if everyone was on the same page."

"That makes a lot of sense," Fred said. "Do you have any specific ideas about how to do that?"

"Not yet, but I will after I've seen the employee evaluations that we're doing here," Wendy replied. "I've asked that they be finished by the end of the day today. I've already got some ideas percolating in my head, I just need to flesh them out a bit."

"Anything you need from me, just ask," Fred said.

"I guess that we're done here, then," Jonathan said, smiling. "Enjoy your weekends."

Riding to the office in the limousine with Jonathan, Fred, and Marge, they practically bumped into Gianni and his assistant Paulo as they arrived.

"Have you ever seen more beautiful eyes on a man?" Wendy said to Shirelle and Mary after introductions had been made and Paulo went with Gianni to his office.

"Yeah, but he is so totally gay," Mary said, sighing wistfully. "What a waste."

"Really?! How can you tell?" Wendy asked.

"How can you miss it, you mean," Shirelle laughed.

"I don't think that we'll be sucking his cock," Mary said, Shirelle laughing at the look on Wendy's face. "Tell me that's not the first thing you wonder about a man when you meet him," she challenged.

"It's not," Wendy replied.

"What is?" Mary asked.

"This is silly," Wendy replied, blushing.

"Jesus, Wendy!" Mary laughed. "You're talking to me and Shirelle, for gosh sakes."

"I always imagine them with their face between my thighs, eating me," Wendy replied.

"I'd go with that, but I'm more the mouth-full-of-cum kind of a girl," Mary laughed.

"I think that I agree with Mary," Shirelle laughed. "Let me suck them, then they can eat me."

Wendy was deep in her work when Gianni showed up in her office, sitting on the sofa.

"So, I am just arrived, now I am leaving," he said. "And I have been so busy that we haven't spent any time together this week."

"I've been pretty buried in work myself," Wendy said, joining him and asking Shirelle to bring them coffees. "Is Paulo okay with his apartment and everything?" she asked.

"Yes, he likes it very much," Gianni replied. "It is much nicer than what he had in Italy."

"Are you going to visit me again before you leave," Wendy asked.

"I would like that, very much," Gianni replied, smiling. "I still dream of last weekend."

"What about Paulo?" Wendy asked.

"Paulo can fend for himself," Gianni replied. "There are many bars in the area of his apartment. I'm sure that he will find some man to have fun with if he wants to."

"He seems very quiet, but then I haven't spent much time around him yet," Wendy said.

"He is as gentle as a lamb until he is in the kitchen, then he is a lion," Gianni said, grinning. "Do not be deceived or distracted by how he seems or appears, his talent potential is off the scale. He is truly gifted with genius when it comes to food."

"I assumed that he was special if you chose him as your assistant," Wendy said.

"Shall I come visit you tonight?" Gianni asked, smiling.

"Tomorrow night," Wendy replied, smiling. "I'm going to be beat at the end of the day. I want to be at 100% for you."

Gianni returned to his office and Wendy to the work with the photos. When Shirelle showed up with lunch, it was a welcome respite, with Mary joining them.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to help two people who are speaking another language that I don't even know?" Mary asked as she sat on the sofa next to Shirelle. "But even if I don't understand them, it is so obvious that they work together with one mind. It's actually pretty cool."

"Well, Monday you're back to your servitude with me when they leave for their trip," Wendy said.

"That's just fine with me," Mary said.

"I've got all of the employee evaluations," Shirelle explained, putting a manila folder on the coffee table. "I made some notes on post-its about some things that I noticed."

"Such as?" Wendy asked.

"Such as there are 4 employees that have had 3 or more less than stellar evaluations by their department heads, yet I can't find anything in the personnel files to show that they were talked to about the problems or ever disciplined in any way," Shirelle replied.

"That doesn't make sense," Wendy said. "And why are they still here?"

"I wondered the same thing," Shirelle said, shrugging. "But that's over my pay grade. Now it's your headache."

Wendy read through the evaluations after they ate, paying particular attention to the notes that Shirelle had attached and the evaluations that they pertained to.

"Shirelle," she called out, getting to her feet and opening the door to her office so that she could see her. "Have Sandy Moore come to see me, please. Now."

"You got it," Shirelle said, picking up her phone.

"You asked to see me?" a heavy-set woman in a stern business suit and a no-nonsense hairdo asked when she arrived at Wendy's office.

"Sandy Moore?" Wendy asked, smiling and standing up. "I'm Wendy Rose. I don't believe that we've met yet."

"Somehow we haven't," Sandy conceded in a tone that made Wendy realize that there was some resentment there.

"Have a seat, please," she said, indicating the sofa and taking one of the chairs facing it. "Would you care for some coffee or tea?" she asked.

"No, thank you," Sandy replied. "I just got back from lunch. How can I help you?"

"I've been going over the employee evaluations and there are 4 of them that trouble me," Wendy replied, laying them each down on the table facing Sandy. "Each of these people have had unsatisfactory evaluations by their department heads for 3 or more consecutive evaluations, yet I cannot find anything in their personnel files that would indicate what was done as a result of that. I also see that they have received year-end bonuses each year in spite of these evaluations."

"I felt that the department heads had been unduly hard on them," Sandy said after quickly glancing at the evaluations.

"Did you talk to them about it?" Wendy asked.

"I didn't see the need," Sandy replied.

"Okay," Wendy said slowly, gathering up the evaluations. "Tell me about your interactions with our various properties, their personnel and HR departments."

"There isn't any really," Sandy replied, shrugging. "They're responsible for the employees at the properties where they are located."

"Do you communicate with them about anything?" Wendy asked, incredulous.

"I've never felt the need to," Sandy replied. "They must be doing their jobs, otherwise the managers of those properties would have made changes."

"I see," Wendy said, appalled. "Thank you for taking the time to speak with me," she said, smiling and getting to her feet to indicate that the meeting was over.

"Any time," Sandy said, getting up and leaving.

Wendy spent a minute taking deep breaths to get control of herself before entering Jonathan's office.

"Wendy!" he said when he saw her. "How can I help you?" he asked.

"Can I fire someone?" she asked, sitting down in front of his desk.

"Anyone but me, Fred, or Marge," Jonathan replied. "Why? Who do you want to fire?"

"Sharon Moore, the Director of Human Resources," Wendy replied. "She is a total waste of space," she said with some heat, then went on to relate to him what she had learned. "How much is she paid?"

"I believe that it's $50,000 a year," Jonathan said. "She's been here, what, 8 years, I believe. Nobody's ever complained about her."

"That's because she doesn't do anything," Wendy said.

"If you want to fire her, that's up to you," Jonathan said.

"I'll have Marge draw up an NDA and non-compete agreement," Wendy said. "I'll even give her a year's severance pay for her 8 years. I'd like this to be her last day here."

"Who are you going to replace her with?" Jonathan asked.

"I could leave the position open and we wouldn't notice any difference," Wendy said, laughing. "But I want more contact and collaboration with each property's HR departments like I explained this morning, so we'll need someone. I think that Shirelle would be perfect for the job. She's the one who brought all of this to my attention and we are wasting a real talented woman as a receptionist."

"I think that that's a great idea," Jonathan said, smiling. "Then who's going to be the receptionist?"

"Well, if Shirelle is going to be the Director of Human Resources, I'd say that that falls under her purview," Wendy replied, smiling. "I'll let her figure it out. The sooner she fills the position, the sooner she won't have to do it and will be able to devote herself full time to her new responsibilities."

"This is going to be interesting," Jonathan laughed.

Wendy returned to her office and called Marge Hinson and explained what she needed and said that she'd like it before the end of the day. She then called Phil and instructed him to cut a check representing a year's salary in Sharon Moore's name and asked him to take it to Jonathan for a signature, that she wanted it before the end of the day. She then asked Shirelle to ask Sharon to stop by her office before she left for the day, then went back to work.

Within the hour, Marge's secretary had brought the NDA and non-compete agreements and a short time later Jonathan entered her office and dropped the signed check on her desk.

"I'm not going to enjoy this," she said to him.

"I'd worry if you did," Jonathan said. "Never fired anyone before?" he asked.

"No," Wendy replied, shaking her head.

"I didn't sleep so well after I did it the first time," Jonathan confessed. "And it's never easy, but you have a greater responsibility than to just one person's life and not everything is easy. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do and live with it. It's not much different for a soldier who has to face combat. Most of them would rather not be in that position, but they have a responsibility to uphold, and they want to stay alive. There's a reason for such a high rate of PTSD in veterans who have served in combat."

"Thanks," Wendy said. "I'll do whatever is necessary short of breaking the law for us to succeed."

"You asked to see me?" Sharon asked when she showed up just a few minutes before 5:00.

"Yes, please come in," Wendy said, moving over to the sitting area and indicating that Sharon should sit on the sofa. "Sharon, I'm letting you go," Wendy said.

"What do you mean, letting me go?" Sharon asked, her face coloring.