Wendy Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I might have been pissed and in a rage when I walked into that bedroom, but I'd worked the rage out of me on the asshole and I was clear headed enough to know what to do. Before the paramedics and the cops got to the house I called an attorney, told him what had happened and that I expected to be arrested. I made arrangements with him to get me out on bail and gave him information I thought he could use.

Apparently asshole wasn't very well liked; at least not enough that his buddies wanted to work me over. The lawyer got me out of jail and then got all the charges dropped when the tapes from the nanny-cams I'd installed on the Tuesday I'd taken off work showed the asshole going for his gun. I was acting in self defense my attorney argued and he managed to sell it. Asshole was demoted from detective to patrolman and given a sixty day suspension without pay.

Wendy showed up at the jail to bail me out, but I was already out when she got there. She called me at work and told me that I had reacted like a cave man which is just what Marcia told her to expect.

"It was totally uncalled for Rob. Do you know that Stan is in the hospital with three broken ribs?"

"It is what he gets for fucking with another man's woman."

"See Rob? Even you realize it. I am your woman and nothing is going to change that."

"Something already has Wendy. Seeing that asshole between your legs changed it. Now you have what Marcia and your other friends say you have to have. Complete freedom to do whatever you want with your life."

I hung up on her before she could ask me what I meant by that.

12