Wendy's Story

Story Info
The cheating wife tells her story.
15.1k words
413.3k
88
75

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

I posted Wendy's Story to Literotica a few years ago and didn't realize until some time later that I had posted an early draft of the story and not the final version. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get around to correcting that mistake. The story that follows is the final version of Wendy's Story. There aren't a lot of differences in this version of the story but the ending is different. You may not want to reread the whole story but you should at least check out the last two or three paragraphs.

*****

Those of you who have read my husband's story (Wendy) must have a pretty low opinion of me. I have to admit that after finding and reading the story myself, my self-respect was at an all time low. I don't expect that by writing my story I will change anyone's opinion, but it is something I need to do. I have wanted to explain to Jim how these things happened but he won't discuss the matter with me. My hope is that Jim will see this on one of the story sites I am posting it to and read it. I know this won't make everything all right, and given the graphic nature of my accounts of what happened it might even make things worse but I hope Jim will read this and get some understanding of what happened from it.

This whole thing started long before I ever met Jim. I was a junior in high school when I met Dave Dickson. He was a senior and was one of the most popular boys in school. When he asked me out on a date for the first time it was like one of my fantasies had come true. Dating Dave Dickson made me the envy of most of the other girls in my class.

By our second date I was sure I was in love with him even though he hadn't even kissed me yet. On our third date Dave drove us up to the school parking lot and parked in a dark area. That's where he kissed me for the first time. That night we kissed a lot but that's all we did.

My mother was waiting up for me when I got home that night and I think she must have known what Dave and I had been doing because she took me into the kitchen and we sat at the table and my mother said, "I know this is an uncomfortable question to be asked but I have to know. Are you still a virgin."

"Mother!"

"Please answer me." There was no anger or accusation in her voice.

"Yes, I'm still a virgin."

"Good. I know how difficult it can be to resist but believe me it's best that you do. I never told you this before but I think you should hear it now. When I was your age I got pregnant. My boy friend deserted me and I knew I couldn't talk to my parents about it, so I had an abortion. It's something I have regretted ever since. I don't want anything like that to happen to you. I want you to promise me that you won't have sex until you are at least twenty years old."

I was a little shocked by what my mother was telling me. I was trying to process everything she had said when she asked me to make that promise, so I didn't respond immediately.

"Wendy, will you promise."

She was looking at me so intently that I couldn't help but say, "I promise."

"Wendy, I hope you mean it. I am trusting that you will keep your promise. If you don't you will be letting us both down. I may never know if you kept the promise or not, but you will."

My mother spent the next half hour outlining the dangers of having sex at to early an age and the benefits of waiting. Her points were all well taken but I didn't feel that I needed to have this conversation with her. I wasn't planning on having sex with anyone. I hadn't really given it any thought. So I made the promise and had no worries about being able to keep it.

As the school year went on and I continued dating Dave our make out sessions in his car got hotter and I found myself getting more aroused. The first time Dave touched my bare breast I thought I was going to faint. After that I began to have fantasies about going all the way with him. But whenever he tried to get his hand inside my pants or up under my skirt I stopped him.

On one particular night Dave had me so hot I was having difficulty fighting off the urge to let him take my virginity but when he began to push his hand up my thigh I stopped him. Dave said, "You're driving me crazy. We have been dating for three months now. Don't you think it's about time that we do it?"

I was just about to tell him I couldn't do it because I had promised my mother I wouldn't but I realized that would sound stupid so I said, "I am saving myself for marriage." That probably sounded just as stupid, but it was easier for me. As soon as I said it I knew it made me sound like a naïve little girl but I figured it was better than the truth.

The rest of the school year was the same way. Every weekend Dave would take me parking and in the end he would go home frustrated. Every time Dave would try to get me to go all the way I would hear myself making that promise to my mother. One night after a particularly hot session in Dave's car I made myself a promise. As soon as I turned twenty I was going to have sex with Dave.

I began to fantasize about my twentieth birthday. I would have a big party and afterward Dave would take me to his bed and make love to me. One night as I lay in bed fantasizing about Dave I felt a tingling sensation between my legs. I didn't know what it was but I liked it and the way it made me feel. I squeezed my legs together to try and intensify the feeling but it didn't do much for me. Without really knowing why, I reached between my legs and pressed my fingers against my vulva. I couldn't believe how wonderful touching myself like that felt. I began to gently rotate my fingers against my pussy and then it happened.

My body suddenly went stiff, and then it felt as though I was being lifted off the bed and spun around in a soft warm cloud. My whole body tingled as I felt like I was going higher and higher. When I reached the peak of my delight I drifted slowly back down and I was eventually aware that I was breathing heavily but I had this general feeling of well being that I didn't understand but really enjoyed. Then I drifted off to sleep.

The next night I was able to duplicate the experience. I began to pleasure myself every night before going to sleep. It wasn't till months later that I found out what I was doing was called masturbation and the extreme pleasurable feeling I got from it was called an orgasm.

I continued to date Dave through the end of the school year and through the following summer. In the fall Dave went off to college. Before he left Dave told me that he would always love me and he would write to me everyday.

He didn't write everyday. He wrote about once a week for the first month then he stopped writing. Dave called me when he came home for the Thanksgiving holiday break We were only able to go out together one night and when I wouldn't let him have me that night Dave got mad. He said that I was immature. He said the girls at college would never tease a guy the way I did.

We didn't speak again until he came home at Christmas. I called him and he agreed to go out with me. I wanted so much to have sex with him that night but when the moment came I remembered my promise and I wouldn't let him have me. Dave was pissed. He called me a cock tease. That hurt me. I had heard that term before but I never considered that I was a tease.

I didn't see Dave again until he showed up at my graduation. He told me that he would like to start dating me again but if I wasn't more mature than I had been the last time we were together we should just forget about it. I knew that he was saying that if I wasn't ready to go to bed with him he didn't want to bother with me. Even though he was still the only person I had ever wanted to have sex with I got angry and told him that I didn't want to go out with him any more. I was so mad I start calling him names. I told him that I though he was lazy and shallow because he just wanted to go out with an easy girl and have meaningless sex with her and he just couldn't stand it that I was virtuous.

Dave got very angry, but I walk away from him before he said anything.

I didn't date anyone else in high school. In spite of the bad way things ended with Dave I still fantasized about having sex with him when I masturbated in bed at night. In the back of my mind I was hoping that I would see him again when I turned twenty.

Ending up going to college at Georgia Tech was a bit of a fluke. I wanted to get as far away from home as I could for college. I applied to several schools around the country. I got accepted at almost every school I applied to. To narrow down the field I decided I didn't want to go to a school in a cold climate. Then I looked at the schools that were offering the best financial aid packages and finally I put the names of the remaining schools, three of them, in a box and drew out Georgia Tech.

I was in my second year when I met Jim. I was taking some summer courses and met Jim in my Philosophy class He asked me out at the end of the first week of classes. Jim was nice but I wasn't ready for a serious boy friend yet. Prior to meeting Jim I had gone on very few dates but my fantasies about Dave continued. After just a couple of dates with Jim I began to like him very much. I made it clear to him that I was a virgin and was in no hurry to change that and Jim seemed to be all right with that. As I became more attached to Jim we did a lot of petting but Jim never pressured me for more that I was ready to give.

That September I turned twenty years old. I began to feel guilty because I knew I was falling in love with Jim but I was still thinking about my fantasy of having sex with Dave. Then one day late in September I got a letter from Dave. He just asked me how I was doing and said that he missed me. He asked if I was going to be home at Thanksgiving and wondered if I would like to get together with him.

That was it. I was twenty and free to go home and give myself to Dave. Then I thought about Jim, and for the first time realized how much I wanted him. I was torn. To which one of them should I give my virginity? Dave was the one I had always dreamed would take my cherry, but Jim was the man I was in love with now.

I was dealing with this the night Jim talked about in his story when he said that he sensed that something was wrong and that I kept wandering away from him at the party. I was trying to make a decision. Should I have sex with Jim, the man I was in love with, or go home at Thanksgiving and try to live out the fantasy I had been masturbating to for the last three years.

Once Jim had taken me back to my dorm I was able to think more clearly. Jim was the one I loved, Jim was the one I would be willing to spend the rest of my life with and Jim was the one I wanted to make love to. So I called Jim and told him I wanted him to make love to me.

Jim's account of our first night together was pretty accurate. He made the evening so romantic and he was so loving and gentle that the night was better than any of the fantasies I had about Dave taking my cherry.

Jim took me out for dinner and dancing then we returned to his apartment where he put on some romantic music and poured us each a glass of Champaign. After he made a toast he took me in his arms and kissed me. From that moment on the only thing I could think of was what it was going to be like when Jim penetrated me for the first time.

As Jim continued kissing me he began removing my clothes, but he was in no hurry. When he had my blouse and bra off he spent a lot of time kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples. When Jim opened my skirt and let it fall to the floor I was already starting to have a small orgasm. I was standing there with only my panties on and I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable.

Jim took my hand and led me to his bedroom. I remember thinking at the time that this was happening just like it always did in my fantasy except that I was with Jim instead of Dave. I was happy that it was Jim.

When we got to the bedroom I sat down on the bed and watched, as Jim got undressed. It was funny to watch because he was acting so cool and nonchalant and trying to move slowly, but I could tell by the way he was fumbling with the buttons on his shirt that he was having trouble concentrating on what he was doing. When he removed his pants and I saw the way his erection was pushing out the front of his jockey shorts there was no way he could act nonchalant anymore.

He jumped on the bed and began kissing me. Then he slipped his hand inside my panties and I felt his finger penetrate my vagina. He began to play with my clitoris and kept at it until I was ready to explode so I told him I was ready.

Jim removed my panties and sat on his knees between my thighs. I watched Jim put a condom on by rolling it down the shaft of his cock. I had seen condoms before but I had never seen a man put one on before. Of course, at that moment I was so aroused that anything Jim did would have been exciting for me to watch. Jim moved between my legs and placed his cock at the entrance to my sex. He moved very slowly trying not to hurt me as he pushed his cock in until he hit my hymen. He stopped there for a moment then he pushed the rest of the way into me. I felt a sharp pain down there and I grabbed hold of Jim to keep him from moving until the pain subsided. After a couple of minutes the pain stopped and I relaxed my grip on Jim. He started a slow in out motion with his cock, which didn't feel good, but didn't hurt either. As Jim picked up the pace I got more comfortable with the feel of his cock inside me and when he climaxed I could feel his cock pulsing as he emptied his load into the condom.

When it was over Jim asked me if I was all right and if he hurt me.

I told him I was okay, and then I lied and told him that it started feeling betting toward the end. I lied because I didn't want to hurt Jim's feelings. I was scared that it would never feel good but I pretended to have really enjoyed it.

When Jim pulled out of me I didn't want to talk anymore about how it felt so I pretended to be interested in how much semen was in the condom. I played with his cock for a while then told Jim that I was going to get birth control pills so that we wouldn't have to use condoms anymore. All this time I was nearly crying because I thought that after all this time waiting for this night I didn't enjoy it.

We sat and talked for quite a while then Jim began kissing me again. I knew he was going to want to do it again and I was scared. I didn't want him to think I didn't like having sex with him. As Jim began kissing my breasts again I felt myself becoming aroused. By the time he entered me for the second time that night I was no longer worried about enjoying sex because I had already had an orgasm and was so close to a second orgasm that I climaxed almost as soon as Jim entered me. This time every stroke of his cock inside me was setting me on fire. There was no more pain, only enjoyment. I had a third orgasm as Jim climaxed inside me.

I stayed with Jim that night and he made love to me again in the morning. After that Jim and I made love every chance we got.

Because of previous commitments each of us had made to our respective families we couldn't be together at Thanksgiving. Jim went to his parent's house and I went to mine. Even though we had a great family Thanksgiving I felt a little empty not having Jim with me. I was thinking about Jim when I went to bed that night, but it was a dream about having sex with Dave that woke me up, wet and horny. I ended up masturbating while I thought about having sex with Dave. When I got up the next morning I felt very guilty about masturbating while I fantasized about Dave. I felt like I had cheated on Jim. It took me most of the morning to convince myself that I was only reacting to a dream and I hadn't really done anything wrong.

Later that day I got a call from my friend Barb, who also happens to be Dave's sister, asking me if I wanted to go out that night and see some of our old gang. I said that I would love to, and then Barb told me that Dave would like to see me. The rest of the day I thought about seeing Dave and I thought about the dream I had the previous night. The memories of the dream made me horny and unsure whether I should see Dave or not.

Just after dinner that evening Jim called me. We talked for a half hour and when I got off the phone I knew what I had to do. I called Barb and told her I wasn't feeling well and was going to stay in for the night. I told her I would see her at Christmas. While I avoided the potential of ending up in bed with Dave that night it didn't stop me from masturbating while thinking about what might have happened if I did see Dave that night.

I never really believed that I would go to bed with Dave during the vacation I knew the situation would be uncomfortable for me and that is why I didn't go out that night.

After college when Jim asked me to marry him I was extremely happy. I knew Jim was the only man for me. I thought that we had a great marriage and that I was content. Jim mentioned my obsession with fidelity in a relationship in his account and he was right. I always thought that if you loved someone that you would be faithful to that person. I realized that there were temptations in life but it shouldn't be that big a problem to not give in to temptation. It was a small sacrifice to make for the person you loved.

I believed in that and practiced it until my high school class reunion. Originally I wasn't that interested in going to the reunion but I hadn't been to my hometown since my wedding and I thought it might be nice to go see what my old friends were doing. Jim encouraged me to go and said he would go with me. After that I began to look forward to the reunion. When Jim told me he couldn't go with me I was very disappointed and I was a little angry that Jim would give into his boss so easily and agree to go to Jacksonville that weekend. Couldn't he have waited and gone there the following week? Anyway Jim encouraged me to go by myself and I decided I would.

The reunion was held at our high school and I took a taxi there from the hotel. I felt foolish being there by myself as I stood outside the school debating on whether I should go in and make an appearance or go back to the hotel and skip the reunion. I could get a flight out the next day and go to Jacksonville and spend a few days with Jim. I was very nervous and still a bit upset with Jim for not being with me. I hated the idea of going to the reunion alone. Besides, one of the reasons I wanted to go in the first place was to show Jim off to my friends. Finally I got my nerve up and walked into the school.

The number of people I recognized right away surprised me and even more surprising was the number of them that recognized me. It turned out that I wasn't the only person there without my spouse. I was feeling much more comfortable as I chatted with my old friends.

I had been there about an hour when I heard a man's voice behind me say, "Hello Wendy."

I turned to find Dave Dickson smiling at me. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said that I was happy to see him. I asked him what he was doing at the reunion.

He said, "I got my sister to bring me as her guest. I had a lot of friends in this class I wanted to see."

He asked me to sit with him so we could talk. He told me that he thought I looked great and that he was hoping I might be at the reunion. Then he told me what he had been up to since college. He said that he had his own company and that he spent most of his free time working with the Red Cross developing disaster recover plans. I was really impressed with the man he had become. I would never have thought Dave to be the type to do volunteer work. I was proud of him.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers