Were You Hit with a Slut Ray?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also had a serious boner yet again, not long after cumming already! I fought it for now, so that we could eat and talk, but the hard-on didn't go away. I was seriously stiff throughout the following discussion and brunch, of course. I wasn't alone. Chrissy and Jon were still seriously aroused as well, but we managed to eat and drink what we needed right then. Not having to go anywhere that day, I poured us all a hair of the dog that bit me, namely Jack and Coke, drinking some fine Tennessee whiskey and cola with our pepperoni pizza.

Grabbing a notepad, I prepared to jot down any ideas that we had, just in case. Chrissy realized what I was doing and took it out of my hands before kissing both of her men on the lips. She quickly wrote down the words "I'm the secretary here......Your secretary and hubby's. Don't ask why, but something tells me that I should capitalize Your pronouns and Your name, but not his. I'm Your slut now, also his, but especially Yours, Sir. I think that he's Your bitch, too, aren't you, honey?" She showed both of us her opening notes and we both gave her two thumbs up right then and huge grins besides.

"We've been....trying to get pregnant, of course, but no luck so far. Trust me....no lack of trying on Jon's part, either. I've not been the most perfect wife, of course, but we certainly got it on quite a bit within the confines of marriage. Now, of course, I'm going to fuck a lot of different men, starting with you guys. I naturally hope that this leads to pregnancy, though it's quite possible that I'm the barren one in this marriage.

"In any case, I really want a fully open marriage, if that's alright with you, dear Jon, and also an open relationship with you, Dan. One where we can all fuck whomever we wish. Agreed? Bareback, no rubbers? Anyone that we like? I mean, none of us are going to be easy to satisfy now, are we?" Chrissy proposed as her opening gambit, and I had to admit that I agreed with that part, at least.

"What about STDs?" Jon wondered aloud, "otherwise, I'm quite on board with it, but shouldn't we get tested.....oh, wait....oh, fuck.....I just realized something. The gun....whatever entity gave us the ray gun, the laser, they would be advanced enough to know about our STDs."

"And to include a vaccine for all of them in the laser, yes. For which reason we can safely deduce that they would have inoculated all of us once we were zapped. That should be reason enough in itself to zap anyone and everyone that we please, but the ray gun is mine. I retain ownership and control It was given to me for a reason and I'm keeping it. As for any morals or religious precepts, I think that we're all past caring about that now, right? We're all going to be fucking sluts, and we're going to help others break free of those same rules, embrace their slutdom. I don't care what they actually believe, but they won't be monogamous or faithful or anything like that anymore," I commented as we ate and drank, while Chrissy winked at both of us and wrote down my words in the notes.

"So, again, no reason not to slut it up like crazy, right? I'm so over the whole monogamy deal now! Gone is Mrs. Prim and Proper Housewife! I'm going to seduce and entice man after man, even a lot of women, I think, to my bed. Or should I say beds, since I'll hopefully get to visit here a lot, right? I want to spend practically whole days in bed, getting fucked in every hole repeatedly and being made to eat as much pussy and ass as I possibly can, lovers. If Jon really wants to see his wife be all slutty, he'll more than get his fantasy, I promise! I'll do it right in front of him every chance that I get, and then I'll do him, too!" Chrissy licked her lips as she contemplated her future debauchery.

"And we'll gladly share you....at my place and yours.....and we'll do each other and share each other.....and share other partners, too," I encouraged her, bringing a smile to her face.

"Well, any reason that we can't hash any further issues out between sessions of an all-day threesome? I, for one, would love to make today a marathon," Jon proposed.

"Works for me, babe," Chrissy kissed her husband, and then me.

"Hey, be my guests, and I mean that.....literally," I chuckled now, as the two of them stared at me in unashamed lust.

12