Werewolf/Zombie Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is amazing," Jayson murmured, as he bit into the deer's thigh, raw of course, which Thelma's followers brought to him. They were in Thelma's private chambers, as she called her rather large tent. The Marauders Queen sat a short distance away, a placid smile on her lovely face as she watched him eat. She did not seem bothered by Jayson's fondness for raw meat...

"I knew you were a Wolf-man the moment I looked at you, just like you knew what I was," Thelma said, and Jayson finished eating the deer's thigh, which he wolfed down, pun intended, with some water. His hunger and thirst sated for the moment, Jayson sat in the lotus position, the favorite position of wolves in human form when gathering around their Alpha or Pack Elder.

"The question, my dear lady, is what are you? You smell like the Undead, sort of, but you talk and reason like a human," Jayson said evenly. Thelma smiled, a lovely smile that did not ( could not? ) reach her unblinking eyes. She drew closer, and Jayson tensed a bit. He still wasn't sure what to expect of the being before him. What in hell was Thelma capable of, and why the masquerade?

"I am the next stage in the evolution of the Zombie, I am a Lich," Thelma said softly. Jayson's ears pricked upon hearing that last term. He recalled stories told by Grandpa Mac in the olden days. The Zombies were dull and dumb, ravenous for the flesh of the living but fairly easy to kill. Supposedly, according to Grandpa Mac, some of the Zombies did show rather unsettling signs of intelligence...

"Tell me more," Jayson quipped, and Thelma nodded, and did just that. As the Marauders Queen told him her story, Jayson found himself wondering about such a being's journey. As a Wolf-man, Jayson looked down on both humans and Zombies. It was human folly which resulted in the rise of the Zombies. If it weren't for the human dullards and the mindless Dead, the world would belong to a truly superior species, the race of the Werewolves...

"I was out foraging for food with my lover Liam and our son Elijah plus a snall party, and we got attacked by Zombies, I got bit but didn't die and didn't turn," Thelma said, and Jayson nodded, silently urging her to continue. I need to find out everything I can about this new type of Zombie because if there's more of them, then they are a credible threat, Jayson thought.

"When I woke up a day or so after being bitten, I found out that I hadn't turned, that I could still talk and think, and I still looked human and didn't decay, I craved the flesh of the living but unlike other Zombies, I could control myself, Zombies saw me but didn't attack me, so I returned to my people," Thelma said, a wistful smile on her face. This woman has been through so much, Jayson thought.

"You protected your people from the Zombies by acting as their early warning system," Jayson said, and Thelma grinned in agreement. Jayson licked his lips as he considered the implications of what he'd just heard. Nowadays, both humans and Werewolves were on the brink of extinction, and evidently, like a mad scientist, mother nature created something new to replace both...the new and improved, sentient Zombie...

"I might not breathe or have a heart beat but I consider myself a person, I love my Marauders, even as I am forced to deceive them, and I protect them from the fucking Zombies as best I can," Thelma said, and her entire body seemed to shake. Jayson looked at her, this beautiful blend of the living and the dead, the monstrous feminine in all of its glory. Thelma was...beautiful.

"You're a survivor, like me," Jayson said, and he surprised himself and Thelma by taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. Thelma looked at him, this monster-with-a-human face, and smiled. Like her, Jayson was a monster disguised as a human being. Werewolves had been hiding in plain sight among humans for untold millennia. We are two of a kind, Thelma mused.

"Surviving alone sucks," Thelma quipped, with a sad shake of her head. Jayson looked at her, and paused. As a Werewolf, he was programmed to seek a mate, and spread his genes. Among his kind, one could have female and male lovers, but the urge to reproduce overrode everything else at certain times. Desire, identity, none of those things mattered compared to the survival of the species...

"You're not alone," Jayson replied, and his inner Wolf looked at Thelma, and saw a strong and beautiful female, one of a new and dangerous breed. Jayson should have been horrified by what Thelma was, but his feral side relished the challenge that she represented. In the absence of a fertile female Werewolf, Jayson was programmed to seek out a strong female among the humans, or the next best thing...

"Not anymore," Thelma said, and she drew closer to Jayson, who pulled her into his arms and kissed her. To Jayson, Thelma's voluptuous, supple body felt cold to the touch, but he did not mind. He'd always wanted to find a strong, vicious and capable female to link with him so that they could start a Pack of their town. For ages, Jayson thought Dhara was that female for him, but Fate decided otherwise...

"I want you," Jayson said, and his hands tentatively reached for Thelma, who embraced him. Thelma drew him down to her bed, made up of animal skins. Slowly they undressed, and began exploring one another. Thelma looked at Jayson hungrily as he caressed her breasts, even as he slid his tongue down her throat.

"Jayson, I want you, but I don't want to infect you, I'm still Undead," Thelma said softly, a look of profound regret on her face. Thelma hadn't known the touch of another person since her lover Liam died. Sure, Larisa the Marauder wanted Thelma quite badly, but they never went beyond kissing. Looking into Jayson's eyes, Thelma saw a look of lustful amusement.

"My kind are immune to Zombie bites, we aren't human so we can't turn after we die," Jayson said, and Thelma paused to consider that, then grinned. Imagine the possibilities, Thelma thought, relishing the chance to finally have sex. They began the kisses again, and Thelma sighed happily, breathlessly, as Jayson sucked on her nipples. The young Wolf-man slid his hand between the Zombie woman's thighs, and began fingering her.

"Lick me down there," Thelma urged Jayson, as she spread her thick thighs invitingly. Jayson nodded, and brought his darkly handsome face to Thelma's crotch. He inhaled her scent, womanly but with a hint of something else. Thelma, a Zombie woman who hadn't breathed in ages, held her breath as Jayson began eating her pussy. The young Wolf-man slid his tongue into her pussy, exploring her gentle folds...

"You taste great," Jayson paused to say, and he ate Thelma voraciously. Closing her eyes, Thelma relaxed and enjoyed as Jayson worked his magic on her. He worked three fingers into her pussy even as he flicked his tongue over her clit, then greedily sucked on it. Thelma shuddered violently and cried out as her body, cold and unfeeling for the most part, felt intense sensations which she hadn't known since she quit breathing...

"Don't stop," Thelma shrieked, and Jayson didn't, he ate her pussy like a champ, and then showed her what he was working with. Thelma smiled as Jayson took both her hands, kissed each of them in turn, then placed them on his sex. Thelma marveled at the long and thick, dark dick which was growing right before her eyes. Gently, Thelma stroked Jayson's manhood, and he nodded approvingly...

"Don't hold back, Thelma, I'm no more human than you are, but I need you," Jayson said, haltingly, and Thelma nodded. Giving free reign to passions that she'd repressed for years, out of fear of infecting those humans who pined for her with the Zombie virus, Thelma looked at Jayson...hungrily. She climbed on top of him, and rubbed his hard dick against her crotch, pumping her hand up and down his length rhythmically.

"Fuck me," Thelma hissed, and she gripped Jayson's face with one hand while pumping his cock with the other. Jayson bucked his hips and buried his dick inside Thelma's pussy. A shocking noise, half-groan and half-roar, escaped Thelma's lips. Jayson roared, and his hands gripped Thelma's hips as he slammed his dick into her pussy, which gripped his rod like a vice. Throwing caution to the wind, the two inhumans explored their passion with wild abandon...

"Oh damn," Jayson groaned, as Thelma drew him into her. He knew that he probably shouldn't be doing this. Still, he felt a powerful desire for Thelma, and the feeling was definitely mutual. Thelma rode Jayson hard, her pussy gripping his dick tight. Jayson playfully smacked Thelma's thick round ass. Jayson loves a woman with a big ass, and doesn't care what species she belongs to, so he fucked Thelma real good...

"Fuck me harder," Thelma shrieked as her fingernails dug into the tender flesh of Jayson's back while she rode him. The Wolf-man was just what she needed, and Thelma couldn't get enough. His heat filled her Undead but horny body in a wonderful way. She craved him, needed to feel his heat, his power, his life, deep inside of her. Thelma was pleasuring herself and Jayson was just along for the ride...

"That was awesome," Jayson said, as he lay next to Thelma, after hours of stupendous sex. Thelma looked at Jayson, this man whom she barely knew. Circumstances drove them together, as monsters adrift in a mad world, desperately seeking...what? Solace? Belonging? Sustenance? Companionship? In what way were they any different from baseline humanity, or what remained of it?

"Welcome to my world, fellow monster," Thelma said, and Jayson looked at her, and saw her for what she was. A beautiful woman and a monster. A monstrously beautiful female. Power. Danger. Sexuality. Mystery. All wrapped up in a lovely and rather unique body. Life wrought out of death come walking. Thelma was beautiful, and Jayson relished the thought of having adventures by her side...

"Thank you," Jayson replied, and he brought Thelma's hand to his lips, causing her to chuckle. So it came to be that Jayson, the drifter from the Plateau, and secret Wolf-man, joined the Marauders, one of the largest bands among the remaining humans. Jayson and Thelma became lovers, and in time, after proving himself as a capable fighter and tracker during raids, he became her second-in-command.

Some, such as Larisa and Quincy weren't thrilled, but there was nothing they could do about it. Jayson and Thelma became something of a power couple, and under their leadership, the Marauders grew in number and expanded their territory. Of course, many found the pair odd. Jayson and Thelma's secrecy and their fondness for raw meat was more than a bit off-putting, but then again, like many people in power, it was understandable that they might worry about being poisoned, so that was that...

In a world where the Undead walk and feast on the flesh of living things, a three-way war has begun. No environment can support more than one Apex Predator at a time, and at the moment, three species of Humanoid are competing for that spot. Mankind versus the Zombies and the Werewolves. Of these three breeds, which one shall emerge as the dominant species to rule what's left of the post-Nuclear planet Earth? Only time will tell.

12