Westville High Sluts Ch. 03

Story Info
X-rated website saves the day - and the school.
13k words
4.63
272.3k
113

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,237 Followers

This is a continuation of Westville High Sluts. It is advisable that you read the stories in order due to references to previous plot points. All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

* * * * * *

"I still can't believe you talked me into this." Ms. Schwartz said as she finished her second glass of wine and set it on the coffee table in front of her. She leaned back on the sofa and let out a sigh, trying to soothe her nerves.

Ms. Schwartz, the Principal of Westville High School, was now sitting in the living room of one of her faculty members, Sarah Stevens. Sarah was one of Westville High's gym teachers and although she had been there for a few years now, she was still the school's newest and youngest teacher.

Schwartz and Stevens had always been on rocky terms at best. The feud between them had gone on ever since Schwartz was hired at the school, replacing the former incompetent principal, Jack Harry. From the get-go, Schwartz had disliked Sarah, due to her promiscuous reputation, although nothing had ever been officially proven (until now). Schwartz was a conservative woman, and she despised Sarah for always being able to get away with being naughty. That was why she took every opportunity to stick her with every frustrating and bothersome chore she could, such as teaching the after school aquatics class and now even enlisting her help to raise $20,000 that Schwartz lost in school budget money.

Sarah was in the room too, and as her boss set her empty class on the coffee table, Sarah picked it up and asked, "Another?"

Schwartz nodded, and Sarah walked into the kitchen to pour them both another glass. She was going to need it! The Principal was dressed conservatively, as she always was. The skirt she was wearing came up high on her midriff and her thick blouse was buttoned up all the way to her neck tightly. Underneath, she had a beautiful body, but she would never let that show; When at work or with co-workers, it was necessary to remain professional at all times, and certainly not to dress like a hoochie slut.

The Principal's glasses rested at the tip of her nose, and her blonde hair was pulled back neatly in a tight bun, which was customary for her. She pushed her glasses back up on her nose and she looked around the living room. Sarah's living room was rather normal, having the sofa and matching chair, TV and bookcase along the other wall. There were a few rather unordinary things about the room now, though. Directly across from her there was a tripod set up and a video camera mounted on top of it. Also, some extra lights had been brought in the room to help illuminate the area.

Sarah returned to the room, carrying with her two more glasses of white wine. In contrast, the gym teacher was dressed much more provocatively than her boss was. Sarah Stevens was definitely an object of lust at Westville High because of how beautiful and voluptuous she was. The young teacher was wearing a pair of short running shorts with the number "12" on the front left leg – they were her old track shorts from when she ran track in high school. Reluctantly she had had to quit the track team by the time she was a senior because her breasts had grown so large that they jiggled too much. Today, her 36DD's were held captive inside an extremely tight tank-top she was wearing. Braless, her nipples poked through the fabric noticeably. Sarah still ran for exercise, which is one thing that helped keep her with a slender, athletic build.

Sarah sat down beside Principal Schwartz on the sofa and set her glass of wine down on the coffee table. "There you go." She said with a smile, already starting to feel a buzz from the wine.

"I see you've practically got a full-blown pornography studio set up in here." The Principal said, motioning to the video camera and the lights in the room.

"Well, it's not as good as we would like, especially since we have no budget to work with on this project." Sarah said. "I hope you don't mind, but some of this video equipment was borrowed from the school drama room."

"The drama room?" Principal Schwartz asked. "Oh yes. Well, I suppose that's fine. By the way, what ever happened to that school play that you filmed with those students? I never heard back from that."

"Oh, um..." Sarah blushed and took a sip of her wine "Corey never turned the tape in. I think he wanted to hold onto it to do some editing but I never found out how the final version turned out."

The buxom principal sighed and leaned back on the sofa. "I'm so sorry I got us into this mess. It's my own mess, really." She said, referring to the fact that she had misplaced $20,000 of the school's money and had asked Sarah and the school nurse, Cindy Brown, to help her come up with a way to raise the money.

Once Schwartz had enlisted the help of Sarah and Cindy, the only idea the two of them could come up with to raise such a large amount of money so quickly was to sell sex videos of themselves. Derrick, one of their students, helped by creating a website which they dubbedWestville High Sluts, which is where they posted the videos and charged a membership fee to download them. So far it had been very successful but business was getting slow and they were only halfway to their goal.

Sarah was surprised by what she heard. She had never witnessed the stern principal being so open and apologetic. It caught her off guard. "Oh. Well. It's okay. We're all in this together, right?" Sarah told her, placing her hand on the other woman's shoulder.

Schwartz was surprised by Sarah's response as well, expecting to have had the other woman blow up at her. "You're not mad at me? I thought you'd be completely pissed off that I got you into this mess, just like every other mess I've gotten you into."

"Oh no, I'm not mad. Everyone makes mistakes." Sarah didn't want to lie, but she found herself unable to be mad at her boss while she was being so vulnerable. Normally she would have fought back and told the Principal that she hated having to make these sex videos for the website. After all, she knew how wrong it was for her to be having sexual relations with a student. But thetruth was that she loved having a valid excuse to get it on with some of the hung, strapping young men at Westville High. "I'm happy to help out." There. Now she wasn't lying at all!

Schwartz looked up at her and was silent for a moment. She simply looked at the other woman and Sarah wondered what was going through the Principal's mind. "You know, you aren't so bad, Sarah." the Principal told her, placing her right hand on Sarah's free hand.

"I guess I always assumed you were an uptight bitc... err, person" Sarah told her, maybe a bit too honestly. "I... I guess you're not so bad either. I wish we hadn't been at each other's throats all this time."

"To be honest, most of why I hated you so much is because of the attention you get at school." The buxom principal said, looking down with embarrassment.

"The attention at school?! What do you mean?"

"I see the way the boys look at you and how they oogle over you. And... It makes me jealous. You're so beautiful and so charismatic with people, and so sexy, that... well, I wish I could be that way, and ... I resented you because of it." Principal Schwartz sighed, feeling ashamed.

"Oh, Principal Schwartz!" Sarah told her, giving her hand a squeeze. Her other arm slipped around her boss' shoulder to embrace her as they sat beside each other on the sofa. "I can't believe you felt that way! Because, actually, I was intimidated byyou!"

"Intimidated by me? Because I was so cruel to you?"

"No." Sarah told her. "Because of the same reason you disliked me. See, the only reason I'm so popular with the boys is because of these." Sarah said, motioning to the mountains of flesh on her chest. Her jugs were bulging from her little tank-top. "And, when you came along, you're obviously much more attractive and, well, buxom, than I am! I didn't like not being the most attractive woman in school anymore."

"Oh Sarah, you're absolutely beautiful." The Principal told her, giving her hand a little squeeze. She leaned in a little closer, bringing her face up close to Sarah's. "In fact, you're stunning."

Sarah leaned in closer to her boss as well until they were just a fraction of an inch from each other. She could feel the other woman's breath against her lips before she pressed up against her, closing her eyes and kissing her directly on the lips.

As they pulled away, Sarah opened her eyes and stared at her boss hotly.

"Mmmmm. That was nice." The principal said to her.

"Principal Schwartz, I'm sorry about being such a bitch to you. How about a truce between us?" Sarah asked her.

"Yes, definitely." The busty principal said to her, smiling. "And please, you can call me Ada. That's what my friends call me."

"Ada? You know, I don't think IEVER knew what your first name was!" Sarah said to her.

Sarah reached up to Ada's face, removed her glasses and placed them on the coffee table. "Much better."

Ada Schwartz placed her hands on Sarah's thighs and began kissing her again. Sarah extended her tongue out, licking along the Principal's and twirling it with hers. Sarah felt her pussy begin to tingle and moisten, so she pulled away and called out, "Derrick, I think you better get in here now!"

The young man that she had called for walked into the living room. Derrick was a senior at Westville High and was the video photographer and web designer for theWestville High Sluts Webpage.

"Are you ladies ready?" Derrick said as he pressed the record button on the video camera and looked at the LCD screen that flipped out from the side of the camera. On the little screen he could see the letters "REC" which indicated it was recording, and he zoomed in on the ladies from the waist up, making sure the camera captured their amazing breasts as they kissed.

Ada's hands stroked along Sarah's smooth thighs which were practically completely bare because of the skimpy shorts she was wearing. The shorts were so tight, and were pulled up on her hips so much that her pussy lips were visible through the fabric of her crotch. Derrick zoomed in on her camel toe, giving an extreme close-up of her clothed pussy lips for a few minutes.

Ada then slid her hands up the gym teacher's slim waist as they continued to kiss, rubbing their tongues together. Her hands cupped Sarah's big, voluptuous breasts, holding one in each hand.

Derrick picked the video camera up off the tripod and held it with his hand. He walked up closer to the ladies on the couch, giving a little better camera angle. He stood a few feet away from the gorgeous faculty members and zoomed in on Sarah Stevens' tits. Her huge melons filled the screen on the video camera. "Check out those knockers." Derrick said, narrating to the camera.

Sarah leaned into the back of the couch and arched her back, pushing her tits out more, which were already bulging out of her little shirt. Ada had her hands on each of the gym teacher's tits and was squeezing and rubbing them passionately. Sarah helped her by taking the bottom of her shirt and pulling it up her body. She pulled it up her waist, exposing her thin, toned tummy and then pulled it up to her breasts. Ada helped her pull it up the rest of the way because the fabric strained and stretched tightly over her big tits. Sarah lifted her arms up in the air and Ada pulled the shirt off her completely, letting the busty gym teacher's Double-D's spill out free, jiggling for a moment and exposing her bare nipples which had stiffened to their fullest.

Once the Principal had stripped Sarah's shirt off and her breasts had been exposed, she cupped each of the magnificent globes in her hands and resumed her squeezing and fondling. Sarah moaned and pushed her chest out more, offering her tits out for her boss to squeeze.

Derrick was developing an erection rather quickly as he watched the action in front of him. He made sure to keep the ladies in the picture as he watched the LCD screen of the video camera, but he couldn't help but look up and directly watch the two gorgeous, big-titted babes in front of him.

"Take Principal Schwartz's blouse off now, Miss Stevens. Let us see what she's got underneath there. We've beendying to see those puppies." He said to Sarah, but it was also narration for the camera.

Sarah gave him a stern look and said "Derrick, you hush! You're off-camera so be quiet!"

She did do what he said, however. The stacked gym teacher began unbuttoning Ada's blouse, beginning with the top button at her neck. Ada helped her by untucking her blouse from her skirt, and she undid the buttons from the bottom up. Once the two of them had undone all the buttons, Sarah opened the front of her blouse, revealing the Principal's white lace bra underneath. Ada's tits were absolutely massive, even larger than Sarah's.

"Oh, my." Sarah said in amazement as she gazed upon the Principal's enormous breasts. The lacey bra she was wearing hugged snugly to the curves of her lovely melons. Sarah helped push the blouse over the Principal's shoulders so that it fell off her shoulders and slid down her back and arms mid-way.

Ada's tits were on display for Sarah and Derrick's camera as she sat on the couch, her blouse down around her elbows. The demi-cups of her bra held in the massive globes of her tits, but they still looked ready to overflow.

"Wow Ada, how big are they?" Sarah asked.

"My bra size is 38F." The school principal said meekly.

"Holy shit." Derrick said, staring openly at his school principal's chest.

Ada slid her blouse the rest of the way off and then reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She let the thin little shoulder straps fall to the sides and she slipped her bra off completely. As her bra fell off her chest and landed on her lap, the Principal's rack spilled out free like a masterpiece being unveiled. Her immense bust was perfectly shaped and rounded, and as if defying her age and their size, her breasts were just as perky as a teenager's. Her poor mams had been constricted inside her bra so tightly that there were some lines indented into her skin across her bust from where the bra had been.

Sarah lifted her hands up to touch Ada's glorious breasts. The gym teacher's soft hands cupped the other woman's tits in her palm and fingers. Her hands seemed small in comparison as she gripped them, the titflesh overflowing from her grasp. No one on earth would be able to palm one of her breasts in just one hand.

Ada let out a deep breath as Sarah touched and caressed her bare chest, something which very few people had been privy to. Sarah's fingertips caressed the soft flesh underneath Ada's tits and then moved her hands up to the sides of her globes. With one hand on each side of her Principal's breasts, she squeezed them together, mashing the enormous tits into one another. Sarah's thumbs brushed over Ada's stiff nipples; her areolas were as thick in diameter as a soda can.

Derrick was holding the video camera with one hand, and his dick had become so stiff it was unbearably uncomfortable inside his jeans. Watching his incredibly stacked Principal and gym teacher toying with each other's tits was like a fantasy come true. He reached down with his free hand and undid his pants, then pulled out his hard cock. This way, he was able to stroke himself while he watched on eagerly.

Ada placed her hands on Sarah shoulders and gently pushed her back against the back of the couch, where the gym teacher arched her back, pushing her own tits out. The Principal placed her hands on the other woman's melons and lowered her head until her lips were at her left nipple. She parted her lips and placed her mouth against Sarah's nipple, sucking it gently.

The gorgeous gym teacher purred softly as her boss sucked on her nipple. She was holding her tits in her hands so that Ada could have a good angle to nurse on them. After the initial suck, Ada glanced up at Sarah and shared a giggle. Then, Ada licked her tongue out and began circling it around her partner's stiff nipple, coating it in warm, wet saliva.

Ada switched to Sarah's other nipple and began nursing on that one, sucking like a hungry babe. "Mmm, that feels nice." Sarah whispered to her, holding her tit in one hand while her other reached around to undo Ada's tight hair. She loosened the knot in Ada's hair and the Principal's golden mane came undone and spilled down around her shoulders and down her back. Her golden locks were honey blonde and her hair came down to her mid-back.

With her hair down, Ada Schwartz looked ten years younger. If Derrick didn't know her personality and reputation from school, he would have thought by looking at her that she was some busty beach bimbo. In fact, she could even be porn star with her looks.Actually, he thought,with the camera in my hand, I guess she technically is a pornstar now.

Sarah and Ada embraced as they kissed each other on the lips, and their huge melons smushed together, mashing against one another. Their globes were flattened against each other and bulged out at the sides as they hugged tight. Derrick made sure to shoot a close-up of the two sets of oversized jugs crushed together. Oh how he wished his dick was sandwiched in between them, feeling each of their nipples on either side of his cock.

Now it was Sarah who leaned down and sucked the other woman's nipple into her mouth. Ada moaned a little and lightly held her partner's head as Sarah sucked one her nipples wantonly. Sarah slurped messily and lewdly, unlike Ada had done to her. A stream of drool began to drip down Ada's massive tit, trickling along the underside curve of her breast.

Sarah pulled away from Ada's tit, leaving a string of spit from her lip to her boss' nipple. She switched to the woman's other breast now, sucking just as hungrily and messily as before. When she finished, the Principal's tits were glistening and shining with Sarah's drool all over them.

"Oh, I'm so horny!" Ada whispered to her new lover. "My pussy is soaked!"

"Let's get this skirt off." Sarah whispered back.

The Principal helped Sarah as the two of them unzipped her skirt and slid it down. The garment was something like what an old woman would wear, being so plain and unflattering. Once her skirt was off, Principal Schwartz's creamy thighs were bare, leaving her in just her panties, which were a white lace matching that of her bra.

Next, Sarah reached up and hooked her fingers underneath the waistband of Ada's panties and began pulling them, tugging them down her hips. Ada helped her by lifting her pelvis up, and Sarah slid her little lace panties down her thighs to her knees, then down her calves and off completely. Ada's pussy was not completely shaved like Sarah's was. The conservative woman wouldn't think of shaving her pussy, but the hair was trimmed short and neat.

Sarah knelt between Ada's knees on the floor as the Principal spread her thighs apart and leaned back. Derrick had a great view of her entire sexy body including her pussy lips which were now visible and exposed. Sarah leaned in to Ada and her big jugs pressed up against the other woman's inner thighs as her head dipped down between her legs.

Ada moaned and her hands went up to cup her own bulging tits as she felt Sarah's mouth press up against her pussy and begin licking her. Derrick made sure to get a good view with the camera of Miss Stevens eating out her boss. He zoomed in closely so Sarah's tongue could be seen dancing up and down Principal Schwartz's pussy slit and over her clit.

Derrick's free hand was pumping up and down his cock vigorously as he filmed the two busty blonde faculty members getting it on. He ached and wished he could cum all over both of them.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,237 Followers