Wet

Story Info
Good girl/bad girl: which will win?
10.1k words
4.52
111k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers

Julie ran from the party as fast as her long legs would carry her. Her first college party had been a total disaster and now she was probably the laughing stock of the school.

******

She had been sitting with some of her girlfriends from the dorm at the local coffee shop. It was supposed to be a study session, but all her friends wanted to talk about was their boyfriends or potential boyfriends. Since she didn't have either one, she was feeling left out.

Her eyes roamed the cafe as she sat there, her mind only partially on the buzz of conversation from her friends. She slapped her sandal against her heel as she flexed her toes and moved her foot up and down. It was always the same old stuff from the same people.

A group of the football players were in their usual spot in the corner. Several of them were cute and Greg most of all, but he was out of her league. He was a junior and she was a lowly freshman. Another fantasy shot all to hell.

The study group was breaking up but Julie was in no hurry to return to her room. Those four walls were driving her crazy. No social life, no sex life, just studying and classes. She needed something more. Even her girlfriends were boring. She felt like the biggest loser in a sea of losers.

She wondered what it would feel like to just turn loose and do all the things she fantasized about all the time. To do all the wrong things. All the things she had been told were wrong in any case. Being a good girl was such a pain at times. Being bad had to be a lot more fun and exciting. There was a part of her that wanted to find out.

The realization that Greg was standing next to her table and had spoken to her jolted Julie out of her fantasy. She stammered a moment and then found her voice. "I'm sorry, I was lost in thought, did you say something to me?"

Greg stared down at her, a smile playing on his lips. "Yes, I asked if you were free Friday night. There's a great party off campus and I was wondering if you might like to go."

"With you?" Julie asked in amazement.

Greg's smile turned to a grin as he answered, "Yes, with me. I'll pick you up in front of the dorm at seven, if that's alright with you."

"That'll be great," Julie replied with a blush. Memories of Greg's tight ass in his football uniform kept streaking before her eyes. Those pants were the only reason she even went to the games. Some of her best masturbation fantasies always starred him or a couple of the other players.

"Wear a dress, ok? The party's not formal but all the other girls will be wearing dresses. I want you to look nice and fit in. See you at seven." With that said, Greg turned and walked away. He paused at the door and waved.

*****

Julie sat there in total shock. Greg had asked her out. Fantasies did come true. A party on Friday night. A party that required a dress. The type of party she dreamed about going to. Her mind flashed to her closet and did a quick inventory. No dress hung there or rather, none that fit her idea of what she should wear to such a party. They were too little girlish and out of style.

A small budget limited where Julie could shop. The discount stores had a meager selection at best. She wanted something light and stylish, something that wasn't showy but something that would flatter her figure. Keeping it plain and simple until she found out what fit in with the crowd was at the top of the list.

Of the dozen dresses on the rack, three caught her eye. One red, one white, and one black. The bad, the good, and the.... Well, basic black.

The red one fit her fantasy life. She tried it on. Oh, yes, it fit like a glove, short, tight, and oh so flattering. The daring neckline showed off her boobs and the fabric clung to the point where it showed her underwear. She sighed deeply as she took it off. It was fun to daydream but this dress was just too much. It would yell slut to anyone that looked at her in it. She shivered at the thought.

Standing in front of the mirror in just her panties and bra, Julie looked at herself. Unlike a lot of her girlfriends, she liked her body. It wasn't spectacular but it was her and that's what counted. The couple of guys that had seen her naked had not complained; just the opposite, they had complimented her to no end.

Julie hung up the red dress and held the black one up in front of her. Basic black, you can't go wrong there, they say. Sleeveless, straight line, nice neckline, it would ride a few inches above the knee. She would look good in it but she wasn't in a black mood or rather in the mood for black.

She held the white one up. It had buttons all the way up the front. It would be tight fitting from the waist up, and had a slight flare to the skirt. That would show off her boobs well and she could unbutton it to show as much or as little cleavage as she wanted. The skirt would accentuate her hips and, with heels, her legs.

Trying it on, Julie liked it. The wider skirt would allow her more freedom to move her legs while sitting, without worry about flashing someone. It would sway when she walked or moved, which would draw an eye or two to her legs and ass. She grinned at that as she buttoned the dress up. It fit her snuggly without pulling at the buttons.

She spent a moment walking and turning in the small confines of the dressing room. Yes, the dress showed off her legs beautifully. The soft material tickled, but it was sensuous at the same time. A light brushing caress.

She buttoned it up all the way to the throat and then undid a button at a time. Four buttons was a nice look, sweet and innocent. Six buttons would be about right to tease Greg. Seven buttons after the party if he was as nice a guy as he seemed. She leaned forward and turned slightly. Yes, it gapped enough to show her breast or enough of it to give Greg the right idea.

Julie shook herself to stop the fantasy that was building in her brain and buttoned the dress up two buttons. That was the magic number of buttons for now. She turned completely around, watching herself in the mirror. Oh yes, this dress was perfect. It revealed her figure nicely but was still modest enough to wear anywhere.

She grinned at herself in the mirror as she slowly took off the dress. She wondered if Greg's fingers would tremble or his hands shake if she let him unbutton it. In a week, she might just find out.

She sighed as she took off the dress. A week was a very long time. She wondered how many times her fingers would find her horny clit in that amount of time. A real date after nearly six months was a relief. This party would be a real turning point in her social life.

She was walking on air as she went to pay for the white dress. The red dress might yell slut but this virginal white one could win the day. It could change her life. Her mind was back on the fantasy from earlier.

*****

Greg picked her up at the dorm on Friday evening. He was dressed nicely, slacks with a sports shirt and a light jacket. He even got out and opened the door for her. She noticed his eyes on her legs and the gap where the dress had five buttons undone. She could see the approval and appreciation in his face.

"You look great. I love the dress," Greg said as he offered his hand to help her into the car.

She smiled at him and replied, "Thank you."

She was tempted to flash more of her legs than necessary as she got in but she held back. She wanted to make a good impression but not to give him the wrong idea. Not yet, anyway. The evening was young and stretched out before her mind's eye like a dream come true.

She smiled warmly as she watched Greg walk around to his side of the car. He was pushing all the right buttons, she thought as she replayed his compliments on her looks and the dress. He might be a good-looking jock but he was also a nice guy and she was feeling good about going out with him.

Sitting here in his awesome car, she felt special. She knew that she had a crush on Greg, but what girl wouldn't? She was the one with him tonight, and she hoped to make the most of it. Her mind flashed a quick image of what it would be like to be naked with him. She shook her head and took a deep breath. This was no time for her to get off into one of her horny fantasies.

Greg was quiet as he drove and this was all right with Julie. She didn't want to talk just yet. This was too new and exciting. She didn't want to screw it up by blathering on and on about nothing and she knew she would if she tried to start the conversation.

They rode in silence. Greg would glance over at her from time to time and smile. She would smile back. She was becoming more relaxed by the minute. The quiet music on the CD player and the deep throbbing note of the car's powerful engine mixed together to fold her mind into a soft cocoon.

The vibrations in the seat made her shift her position. It was like sitting in a vibrating chair, only this one varied with the pulse of the engine. Her ass and thighs tingled. There was a growing tingle in her sex also. She shifted her position again and relaxed even more, letting the tingling feelings have their way.

She was now facing almost toward Greg as he said, "Uh, can I ask you a personal question? One that's probably none of my business."

"Sure, you can ask me anything."

"This is a pretty 'in' group that's throwing this party. Some pretty sophisticated people. I wouldn't want you to get off on the wrong foot with them, if you know what I mean."

"Is there a problem? Am I dressed wrong or something?" Julie asked with a note of panic creeping into her voice.

"No, no, I love the dress and you look damn good in it. I was just wondering what you had on under it?"

Julie was taken aback by the question. It seemed odd and out of place. She wasn't sure where this was leading, and part of her didn't want to think about it. She pushed the nagging little voice to the back of her mind. Greg had been every bit of the gentleman, up until now. Was she taking this the wrong way?

Nervously she replied, "I'm wearing a bra and panties."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Man, that's so old fashioned and right out of the Stone Age and the Bible Belt. None of the girls at this party would even think about wearing anything under their dresses. They're too hip for something like that. It's the twenty-first century, not the Victorian Age."

The little voice was back and almost yelling. Sensing where this was going, Julie's first urge was to tell Greg to take her home but then there was the need to fit in. Also, she thought of herself as a good girl and good girls didn't do such things. Did they? Another part of her asked.

She had been here for two months and hadn't even met anyone that would or could be a possible date until last Monday. Greg was cute and popular; he had a beautiful car. These were all in his favor but that question... was... well...

Her upbringing fought with her desire to be part of the crowd, to have friends, especially a boyfriend. She bit her lower lip and stared out the windshield as the battle raged in her mind. Could she go to this party without anything on under her dress? No one else might know but she would and Greg would.

When she hadn't said anything in several blocks, Greg pulled over and stopped. He turned slightly in the seat and looked at Julie intently. "I didn't mean to frighten you. I was just giving you a little friendly advice. These are nice people but they are a trendy group and I'm afraid that the other girls might see this as a weak point and give you the cold shoulder treatment."

Julie stared straight ahead. Her heart was beating fast and she realized she was breathing in little short, panting breaths. What should she do? What did she want to do? Those questions had her frozen.

After a long moment, Greg sighed and said, "Ok, I'll take you back to the dorm. I thought I had found a new member for the group and that you might like to be part of it, but it's obvious that you won't or can't fit in."

Julie squirmed in her seat from his words. She was near panic as he made a u-turn and headed back the way they had come. Her first date was going to be over before it even began. She was a good girl but always fantasized about being bad. Now was her chance, if she had the guts to take it. Could she do it?

The war in her head came to a screeching halt as Julie heard herself say, "Ok, I'll take them off." The voice didn't sound like hers. There was a note of defiance in it that she never heard herself use before. She also couldn't believe that she was actually going to do something like this.

Greg pulled over again and smiled at her. "I'm glad you changed your mind. I really want you to fit in," he whispered softly.

Julie took a deep breath and continued to stare straight ahead, a look of uncertainty, almost dread on her face. Her hands toyed with the hem of her skirt. The war over her being a bad girl or a good one was back on in her mind, even if her mouth had conceded the battle.

Her hands moved the hem up along her thighs a little ways as one part of her said Greg was cool with it, and wouldn't think badly of her. Her hands moved down as she once again heard her Mom telling her that good girls always wore underwear in public.

She shifted in the seat and made a frustrated, almost whining noise. She was going to screw this up if she didn't go through with it, but it went against everything she had been taught. What a choice.

She glanced over at Greg. He was sitting there looking out the windshield. He looked over at her and smiled a shy, almost embarrassed smile. She quickly looked back forward.

Greg or underwear? That's what it boiled down to in the end. Good girl, bad girl could be left to what she did later in the evening. Put like that, it was a no-brainer.

Quickly, she moved forward on the seat as her hands went under the dress and moved slowly up along the outside of her thighs. She glanced down to see her thumbs hook the thin white material of her panties at each hip. There was a narrow strip of her hip and ass showing brightly in the dim light. She had wanted to flash Greg earlier and now she was showing him more than she originally intended.

She rocked from side to side as she slipped the panties off. She could feel them sliding down across her ass and then along the back of her thighs. Greg was getting an even better look at her as she moved. She shivered as the crotch of the panties pulled away from her sex. She hadn't realized that she was wet.

Quickly she worked the panties on down her legs and hurriedly folded them up after she had them off. She could feel the dampness of the cloth and blushed. She had masturbated several times that day just to make sure the edge was off, so to speak. So why was she so wet?

The date with Greg was one reason. His compliments and attention for another. The thought of walking around at a party naked under this thin dress was the main one. Little fantasies of the wind blowing her dress up ran like lightening across her brain.

She shook herself to clear her head and smoothed her skirt. She glanced quickly over at Greg and smiled shyly. She wondered what he thought of her. His eyes were on the panties in her hands and he was smiling. Was that good or bad?

Julie laid the panties on the floor of the car. That was the easy part; the bra was another matter. She would have to take the top of the dress all the way down to get her bra off. How should she do it? Her fantasy self would just undo the buttons and take off the bra while Greg sat there drooling over her boobs.

With a little sigh, Julie reached up and slowly unbuttoned the dress. She watched Greg's reflection in the windshield. His eyes were following her hands. When she had enough buttons undone, she moved her right hand up to the left collar of the dress. Greg grinned and she chickened out.

She turned her back to him and slipped the top of the dress down. She could feel his eyes on her back as she reached behind and unhooked the bra. Slowly, she slipped the straps down off her shoulders and then removed the cups from her breasts. The cool air made her shiver or was it just the cool air?

As she slipped the dress back on, she paused and glanced at the windshield and side window. She had seen his reflection earlier. Could he see her now? She felt her pussy contract at the thought and then hurriedly finished getting in the dress. Her fingers seemed to be all thumbs.

The dress felt different as she buttoned it back up. It clung to her body more, or so it seemed. The cloth felt cool against her breasts and she could feel her hard nipples rub against it as she breathed. When she was once again presentable, she turned back to him. She folded the bra, retrieved the panties, and placed them in her purse.

"That's much better. Now that dress fits right. You'll be the hit of the party, believe me." He grinned as he turned the car around with a squeal of the tires.

Julie grabbed onto the door and the seat, as the car made the sharp hard turn and then she was laughing as it accelerated quickly down the street, the tires making squealing sounds as he shifted gears. The powerful car pressing her back into her seat. Exhilaration flowed through her as the trees alongside the street flashed by.

She was going to the party with Greg. She was naked under her dress and she was hornier than hell. This was the way life was supposed to be, not some little cube of a room with too much time to think and too many things to study.

Greg slowed and Julie squirmed in the seat again but this time it was from excitement, mixed with a little apprehension and fear. She had never been anywhere in public without a bra and panties before. She could feel her hard nipples tingle under the thin material of the dress. She knew that they were making little tents in the cloth.

She glanced over at Greg with a grin still on her face. He grinned back at her and winked. "This is going to be a great night," he said, with enthusiasm.

"I... I hope you don't think any less of me for what I just did."

She had never undressed in front of a new boyfriend before and never in a public place. She couldn't believe that she had actually gone through with it. Then she realized that she hadn't even looked outside to see if anyone was there. What if there had been people looking at her? Seeing her take her bra off?

Greg did a little double take. "Why would I do that? You're a very beautiful woman and I'm the one that started it. I'm the one who brought up the question of underwear in the first place."

"I've never done anything like that before. You know, take off stuff in public. I just want you to understand that."

"I do understand, believe me. I don't make a habit of asking girls to do something like that. This is special and you're special, you're a real winner. A girl like you doesn't come along every day."

Julie smiled and felt herself blush as she shifted in her seat. It even felt different without her panties on. The dress molded itself to her ass where the soft seat foam pressed it in between her cheeks. It made her tingle.

Even with Greg's reassurance, in the five or six blocks to the party, her emotions and thoughts ran the gambit from sexy and excited, to embarrassed, to... The word slut ran through her mind but she clamped down on it. That was only in fantasies.

*****

Greg turned into a driveway and pulled his car off to one side to park in a long gravel strip with more than a dozen other cars. The street out in front of the old two-story house was lined with cars. 'It must be some party,' Julie thought, as Greg came around to open her door.

As she got out of the car, she was careful of how she moved. Greg knew she didn't have panties on but she didn't want to flash him or anyone else. A draft of air up her skirt was a reminder of her excitement. Its cool caress on her dampness made her shiver and once again wonder just how good of a girl she really was.

TxRad
TxRad
5,917 Followers