Wet-N-Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,983 Followers

"Do you want to shower with me?" Annie asked.

"Um... no. I, um, need to get going."

Annie could see the disgust on his face. She could tell that she had pushed him too far, but Annie had never been so turned on in her life. Her pussy was still throbbing. She looked up at Steve but couldn't hide her excitement.

"I'm sorry, Steve," Annie said trying to reassure him. "I don't know what got into me. It was like I became a different person. I guess I went too far with this pee fetish experiment. I hope you're not mad at me."

Steve wasn't buying her excuse. He could see the look in her eyes. She loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat. It made him wonder what other fetishes she might enjoy that she was keeping secret. Was she into pain? Gangbangs? Black cocks? Cum baths? He realized that he might not know this woman at all. On the other hand her offer for a threesome with Joan was still on the table. He wasn't willing to walk away from that.

"Yeah, it was a little weird. Watching you pee was kind of fun but then I let things get out of control. Don't blame yourself. I'll call you sometime soon. Getting together with Joan is something I would like to do if you really mean it."

The next morning Annie got on the computer and contacted SquirtGun. She agreed to do a video with him later that evening. Annie had decided to use her phone rather than a computer. It would be easier to direct the camera. Annie's bladder was about to burst from the amount of water she had drunk when she hooked up with SquirtGun before turning on the camera. They exchanged pleasantries and discussed the best way to proceed.

WW(Annie): I'm wearing panties and a t-shirt without a bra. Do you want me to get naked?

SG (SquirtGun): No. That sounds perfect.

WW: Okay. What are you wearing?

SG: I have on a pair of gray spandex briefs. Where are you?

WW: In the kitchen. Easy to clean. What about you.

SG: In the bathroom. Let's turn on the cams. Do you also want audio?

WW: Sure. Why not?

It took a few moments for the video feeds to show. SquirtGun was leaning against the sink counter. Annie could see him from his chest down to his upper thighs. The large bulge of his cock pressed visibly against his spandex briefs. Annie was standing and leaning against the kitchen counter. She showed him an image from her neck to her thighs. Her dark nipples poked visibly through the white cotton of her t-shirt. Her shaved pussy puffed out from her light blue panties.

SG: Wow! Looking hot.

WW: Nice bulge! Oops... I just wet my panties.

A small trickle of pee made a wet stain right where her pussy puffed out from her panties. Annie focused the camera closer. She watched the bulge in SquirtGun's briefs twitch.

SG: That is so fucking hot.

WW: Did I just see your cock twitch?

SG: You did. Look, it's getting bigger.

WW: Wow. Those spandex briefs don't hide much. Nice cock!

SG: And I can see your pussy through your wet panties.

WW: Keep watching. Oops again.

A spurt of pee gushed through her panties and streamed down her legs.

SG: Holy shit. You're driving me crazy.

WW: And your cock is getting even bigger.

SG: I know. I feels like it's going to poke a hole in my briefs.

WW: Then take them off.

SG: I will in a second. Oops...

The camera was inches from his bulging cock. A small spurt of pee dribbled through the gray spandex making a huge wet spot the size of a grapefruit.

WW: Wow. I didn't know you could do that with a hard-on.

SG: Well I had to go pretty bad. Watch this.

More pee gushed through the spandex soaking the briefs and dripping down his thighs before he squeezed back the flow. As she watched Annie pressed a hand over her pussy and released a stream of pee that flooded through her panties and over her fingers. It dripped onto the floor and ran down her legs. She directed the camera down to show she was now standing in a small puddle.

WW: I'm being bad. I just peed on the floor.

SG: And I love it.

WW: Are you going to show me your cock now?

SG: Gladly.

Annie watched SquirtGun's hard cock spring free when he lowered his briefs.

WW: Wow. That's beautiful. I wish I could put it in my mouth.

SG: And what would you do if I peed when you had it in your mouth?

WW: I would drink it, and then I'd make you pee all over my face and hair and tits.

SG: And then I would drink the pee out of your pussy.

WW: And let me pee all over your cock before I suck it.

SG: You are a nasty girl! Are you trying to make me cum?

WW: Only if you do it in my mouth.

SG: How about a pee and cum cocktail?

WW: Yummy!

SG: Why don't you turn around so I can see your panties from the back?

WW: Okay. Let me find a place to put the camera so you can see.

Annie propped it on a drawer handle behind her and bent over the counter. SquirtGun had a perfect view of the back of her panties. The bottom part was wet with pee causing the crotch to mold perfectly to the contours of her pussy. Annie let loose with another stream of pee that shot through her panties and splashed on the floor. It also streamed down her legs.

SG: Nice. Wish I was standing behind you so I could pee all over your ass.

WW: I'd like that too, but not with my panties on.

Annie peeled down her soaked panties and tilted her ass higher. SquirtGun had a perfect view of her rounded cheeks divided by a dark crevice down the middle. Her pussy puffed out from between her thighs. Just above her pussy he could see her tight brown asshole. Annie opened her bladder and let a stream of pee spray out through the open folds. It soaked the panties stretched between her thighs and splashed onto the floor. She squeezed until the flow stopped.

SG: Oh fuck. I would love to pee all over your pussy while you were peeing.

WW: That would definitely make me cum.

SG: Then I would fuck you.

WW: And pee in my pussy?

SG: Would you like that?

WW: I would. I'll show you where I want you to pee.

Annie reached back with both hands and spread apart the folds of her pussy. She backed up to the camera until every detail filled the screen. SquirtGun could see the opening to her cunt and her hard little clit poking out from its sheath. Her puckered asshole also stared at him invitingly. Annie reached between her legs and buried two fingers up her pussy. Holding them deep she let loose with another spray of pee.

SG: That is so motherfucking hot. God I wish I could put my cock in there.

WW: I wish you could too. I need to cum so badly.

SG: Are you finished peeing?

WW: No, and I just drank another big glass of water.

SG: I have an idea.

WW: I'm listening.

SG: We both get on the floor and pee all over ourselves at the same time.

WW: And pretend we are peeing on each other?

SG: Exactly.

WW: I love it. Do you want me to take off my t-shirt?

SG: Please. I want to see your tits.

Annie pulled off her t-shirt exposing her 34c tits. She sat on the floor with her back against the bottom part of the counter. She propped the camera a few feet away providing a view of her entire body. With her knees propped in the air and her thighs spread, SquirtGun had a perfect view of her pussy. He did the same thing sitting on the bathroom floor. His hard cock poked up from between his legs.

SG: You have great tits. Can I see you pee all over them?

WW: Gladly

Annie pulled her legs back and let loose with a spray of pee the shot straight up into the air like a geyser. She shifted slightly until it came splashing down on her tits. She rubbed her hands and fingers over the soaked melons and pinched her erect nipples.

SG: Oh my god, that is so fucking hot.

WW: Your turn.

SG: Okay. Open your mouth and prepared to get it filled.

Squirtgun shot a big spray of pee into the air and walked it up his stomach and chest. Annie opened her mouth and watched the stream of pee splatter across his face. She let loose with her own golden spray and directed it up her body until she could taste it. Most of it splattered on her face and hair but enough entered her mouth to fill it. She watched Steve open his mouth and do the same thing. They looked at each other and gulped it down.

WW: Oh fuck I wish this was real.

SG: Me too. I have to cum badly.

WW: Let's do it together.

Squirtgun grabbed his cock with a firm grip and stroked. Annie reached between her legs and rubbed her clit keeping her eyes focused on his big cock. The orgasm hit quickly and hard. Annie lifted her ass off the floor and screamed. Cunt cream oozed from her pussy and dripped down her asshole. Squirtgun stroked faster and faster. Annie pulled her legs back by her shoulder and spread her thighs giving him a close look at her dripping pussy. Then she reached under her thigh and shoved a finger up her ass. Squirtgun lost it.

SG: AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

A spray of cum shot three feet in the air and landed on his chest. He kept pumping and pumping. Cum was flying everywhere. Annie moved to fingers to her clit and rubbed. Cum was oozing out from the head of his cock and over his hand when Annie stiffened and bucked with another orgasm.

WW: Wow. That was incredible. I'm drained.

SG: Me too. I better go clean up and shower.

WW: Yeah, me too. Do you want to do it again?

SG: Of course. How's Monday?

Monday was fine with Annie.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,983 Followers
12