Wet Pussied Aunty Gets Two

Story Info
Mother and friend seduce son.
5.6k words
4.21
294.6k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is in continuation of my earlier stories wet pussied aunty and wet pussied aunty wants more. Please read these stories first to fully enjoy this story. The story is inspired by one of my readers who suggested the theme.

*

After my call to Polly aunty I started to think of ways for aunty to seduce Shyam and to screw her in front of him. By the evening I had a good plan and I thought of putting it to use the next day itself. I called up Polly aunty and told her of my plans. She was very glad to hear it. Before hanging up I told her to do a little flirt with Shyam by flashing her titties before going to sleep so that he kept dreaming of her.

As per my plan I went to Shyam's house the next day to see Shyam. Aunty was waiting for my arrival. She was wearing a saree and a sleeveless blouse. I started to talk with Shyam about work and its effect on health. Aunty sat down with us and as per our plan started chatting with us. I mentioned that it is very essential to exercise regularly to mainatain one's health and figure. Aunty immediately said that exercising made a man manlier by developing his muscles. Both of us agreed with her. Aunty added, "But you know boys you should be very careful while exercising lest you hurt your private parts. Now tell me Raja do you workout?" I said yes and showed her my biceps. Aunty said that she was impressed and said, "You know boys if you do proper workout then you will also have a very satisfying love life. When you exercise your little pee pee also gets some workout so that it too becomes stronger. You should always take good care of your pee pee. I hope Raja you do take care of your thing. I have always taken care of Shyam's pee pee."

I could feel that now we are on the path of seducing Shyam. So I answered aunty, "Oh yes aunty I do take some care of it. But I am not sure if it is ok or not." Aunty, "Oh you poor son haven't your mom shown how to take good care of your pee pee. By the way what do you boys call your pee pee. I call it cock or pole." ( Oh bechara chele tor ma toke dekhaeni kamon kore tor nunur care nite hoe? Ar tora ota ke ki bole dakhis? Ami to lauda , bara ba dhon boli.)

I said, "Mom showed me a long time ago and I have been following her guidelines but I don't know much about it." Aunty, "I always bathe Shyam in the nude. I get him nude and then bathe him. I take his pole in my hands and clean the head well and of course then his balls. Oh I tell you Shyam has got a long pole and very big balls. How long is your pole Raja?" (Ami to Shyam ke langto kore chan korie di. Ami or lauda ta hate niye ote shaban lagiye porishkar kori tarpor or bichi gulo dhue di. Shyam er to bara ta khoob lomba ar bichi gulo daroon boro boro. Raja tor lauda ta koto boro hobe?)

I said, "I have not measured my cock but I think it is good. As for my balls I am not sure if they are big or small." (Ami nijer lauda ta maapi ni tobe mone hoe besh boro ar bichi tar sambandhe jani na choto na boro.)

I looked at Shyam. He was feeling quite uneasy as his mom and best friend spoke about his cock and balls. Aunty too saw his uneasiness. Aunty continued, "Raja tell me do you play with your pole very often? How often do you play with it? I like to play with your uncle's cock too. It feels so nice when I hold it in my hands and move the foreskin back and forth. It feels like a hot rod which is ready to do the final thing. Of late I have been helping Shyam too in getting out his cream in my hands." (Raja tui koto bar nijer lauda ta nie khelish dine? Tui ki roj khelish? Amaro khoob bhalo lage tor kakur lauda ta nie khelte. Otar supuri theke chamra ta shorie tarpor otake aste aste kore ghoste daroon lage. Ota takhon mone hoe ekta garom lohar rod jeta toiri ache asol kaj korar jonno. Ami to ekhon Shyam keo hath die kore dicchhi or maal bar korte help korchi.)

Shyam blushed when Polly aunty told me about her jacking off Shyam. He stayed quiet as we spoke on. I said, "Oh aunty it is so embarrassing to answer that." Aunty laughed, "Oh come on jacking off is quite normal and everyone does it. It means that you have got all that seed inside you to spill out. So tell me how often do you jack off and do you always cum?" (Are shona hath mara ta khoob normal ar etar mane ei je chele ebar purush hoe gache maal phelar jonno toiri. Ta bolo shona kauto bar maal bar kore hath diye kheche?)

I said, "Mostly I do it once but at times I have to do it twice or thrice to satisfy myself. I usually always cum a lot. But at times there is just a trickle of juice. Usually my balls are very full of seed to spill out." (Beshi bhag somoy ami ek bar khechi taube majhe majhe du bar ki tin bar kore hath marte hoe shanti pete hole. Ar amar to proti bari prochur maal bar hoe. Ek ek bar hoeto du tin phonta bar holo taube amar khoob aram hoe kheche. Amar bichi gulo te prochur maal ache phelar jonno.)

I asked, "Aunty how do you jack off shyam?" Aunty said, "Well first I ask him to go to the bathroom and unclothe. He usually waits for me in his birthday suit when I go to the bathroom. As I may get wet I also leave my sari in the bedroom and go there only in my blouse and petticoat. (Ami oke langto hoe bathroome jete boli ar amio saree ta khule rekhe shudhu blouse ar shaya pore bathroome jai).

First I take some massage oil in one palm and take his soft cock in my other hand. I slowly remove his cock skin from the head. His nice cute pink head comes out and I put the oil on the cock shoulder and slowly rub it on the rim. Then I start putting the oil on the whole length of his tool taking his cock in my palms and rolling it on the shaft so that his cock starts shining with the oil. Soon his cock stands out from his dense forest and I move on to his massive balls hanging between his legs. (Ami or bara ta hate nie chamrata shorie or supuri te tel lagaie. Tarpor or puro bara te tel makhaie. Amar hater mutho te nie dhon e tan mari otake rograie. Ete or bara ta or jongoler bhetor darie paure ar or bichi gulo jhulte thake).

He spreads out his legs well so that the sack hangs low and I can easily reach it and take it in my hands. I usually massage his balls with my one hand while with the other hand I keep on massaging his ever growing pole. By now he starts leaking those pearl drops from his cock head which I lap up with my tongue. (O pa duto phank kore bichir thole ta ke jhulie day ear ami malish korte thaki. Ebar or bara theke ektu ektu raush berote thake ar ami jibh die or raush ta chuse ni).

He is usually very hot by then. I usually let go of him at this stage and let him take care of his own need but if I see that he is very excited I help him relieve the tension. I start moving my hand on his shaft pulling his cock skin back and forth pumping him. He reaches out his hands and puts them on my big rack. As you can see raja that my rack is very big and firm shyam loves to hold on to them while I give him the real cock massage that every mom should give to her son. Shyam loves to massage my boobs over my blouse as I pump his meat. In a few minutes he usually cums in my hands like a fountain and then slowly his tool gets down."

(Ami ebar oke aste aste kheche di jate o aram pae. Ami or lauda ta ke hate nie ghoste lagi ar o hath ta amar ae bishal mai joda te rekhe dae. Ar raja dekhchis to amar mai gulo ki bishal ar mojbut tai shyam egulo ke nie khelte khoob bhalobashe ami jakhno or bara ta ke ashol malish kore di jeta shaub mar kora uchit tader cheler dhon nie.shyam orom shomoy mar mai nie tipte khoob bhalobashe. Ete o aro garom hoe jae ar or maal phelte shubidhe hoe. Kichu khon erom kheche dite or lauda theke gorom maal pichkiri moto hoe amar hate berie ashe ar o aste aste netie jae.)

Shyam was now staring at us wide eyed as we kept the conversation going. Aunty said, "But honey you should take good care of your pole as otherwise you may face problems later on. You have to clean your cock well and rub them well and also feel your sack to see that they are working well. Your mom it seems has not taught you anything. I think as your aunty I have a duty to teach you a few things." (Ta shona tumi je eto bar maal phelo thik thak kore lauda tar jotno koro to na hole kintu pore problem hobe. Otake shundor kore tel makhate hoe ar kochle kochle dhute hoe. Dim gulo ke tene tene dekhte hoe. Ta tor ma kichu shekhayeni? Mone hocchhe je amake toke kichu shekhate hobe.)

Aunty continued, "You see sonny, moms know what is best for their sons and they are always willing to show you how to take good care of yourself. Tell me does your mom see you while bathing or does she not put oil on your body before bathing."

I said, "Oh aunty I have been nude in front of mom a number of times. Actually it started last year when I was laid down with fever mom had to bathe my body. I was too weak to do anything and mom helped me do everything. So when I had to bathe she said that she would sponge my body and saying this she took off her saree as she did not want to get it wet.

She then quickly took off my shirt and then my pants. I was in my underwear and after she started to sponge my body I grew excited. I could see mom's tits hanging and swaying in her blouse. She then started to peel off my briefs and soon I was as naked as I was born. As I was already excited my cock was half erect. Mom then took my semi erect cock in her soft caring hands and peeled off the skin from its head. The pink head came out and she took the wash cloth and wiped the grime from the cock head. I got a great kick watching my mom handle and fondle my cock so warmly and so it got erect in her hands. I was very embarrassed. Mom stared at my length for some moments and then parted my legs and grabbed my sack. She cleaned it well and then again brought her hands on my cock and asked, "Are you feeling uneasy, because if you are uneasy I will help you to feel better."

(Ami mar samne onek bar langto hoechi. Eta shuru hoeche last year jakhon amar shorir kharap hoechilo. Ma amake sponge korbe bole kache eshe saree ta khule rekhe amar jama pant khule dilo. Ma takhon shudhu blouse pore ar tar tolae bra nae tae mar mai gulo dekhi jhulche. Tarpor ma amar jangia khule phele amake ekdom langto kore dilo. Amar lauda to takhon shakto hoe darie ache. Ma amar lauda take hate nie otar supuri theke chamrata sorie otake clean korte laglo ar ami aro excited hoe jacchhi. Ma jigesh korlo amar asyowasti hocchhe kina tahole ma amake aram die debe. Ma amar bichi take hate nie chaplo tarpor amar puro lauda take bhalo kore dekhlo.)

I blushed and said, "No mom it's ok I am feeling a bit uneasy but it will get better by itself." Mom said, "You need not be so embarrassed in front of me. I have seen you so many times. Come spread your legs wide so that your mamma can help you get some necessary relief. All young boys need relief and I know you too help yourself in getting the relief. Moreover I know what to do and I have always helped your dad get the relief with my hands also so don't worry and just relax. " I was surprised to hear these things from my mom and asked, "How do you know that I relieve myself with my hands?"

Mom smiled and said, "Dear I am your mom and I know everything that you do. I know very well that you jack off at least twice daily and often at nights after you go to bed. Come let mamma take care of your need. Just spread your legs and let your sack hang so that I can reach it while I massage your tool. By the way would you like to see me with my blouse off? May be that way you will not feel too embarrassed." (Shona ami tor ma ami tor shob kichu jani. Ami jani je tui dine du bar kore tor bara khechis ar maal bar korish. Esho shona make ektu tomake aram dite dao. Nao nijer pa guloke chhorie dao jate tomar bichi gulo jhule pore ar ami tomake khechar somoy tomar bichi gulo nie chotkate pari. Tor jodi lajja kore tahole ami nahoe amar blouse khule rakhi. Tahole tor ar lojja korbe na amar samne langto hoe thakte.)

I was amazed to hear these words and I just stared as my mom started to take of her blouse. She reached to the hooks and pulled them apart to bring out her nice set of breasts encased in her bra. I kept staring at her breasts and she smiled and said, "Honey you have a very nice long thing and your wife will be very lucky. I hope you will be able to satisfy her well with this nice long and strong thing of yours."

Saying this mom cupped my sack and started to fondle my cock. She started at the base and with nice long strokes she jacked the whole length of it. Soon she was moving her hand very fast on my erection while with her other hand she massaged my balls. I watched mom as she jacked me off. Her tits in her bra were practically spilling out of the cups and they swayed wildly as she pumped me. I was intently watching her boobs and mom saw it. She smiled and said, "Honey why don't you put your hands on my bra and feel what is there inside it. I will love it if you press them for me." (Shona tumi amar bra er bhetore hath dukhiye dite paro ar ogulo ke nie tepo jore jore amar khoob bhalo lagbe.)

I need not be told a second time and I reached up and grabbed at mom's tits. I felt the whole globes and they were rising and falling rapidly. I felt the centre of her tit where her nipple was and I was surprised that her nipples had grown very erect and they were straining against her bra. Now mom was moving her hand on my cock in short thrusts and I was leaking precum like a tap. Mom lowered her head and licked my cockhead and tasted the pre cum. She said that it tasted good and ok.

Mom then smiled and said that her bra was becoming too painful against her tits and so she told me to reach behind and unhook it. I was very happy that I was going to see my mom's tits in naked glory. I quickly reached behind and unhooked the bra and pulled it off. I watched with surprise as her big tits came out in my full view. The brown aureoles and the nipples adorning the peaks were just too sexy for me and I knew that I would soon be cumming in mom's hands. I reached up and pressed and massaged mom's tits and played with her nipples. Mom smiled and said, "You naughty boy you should not be playing like that with your mom's nipples. You are a grown up boy and have such a nice thing yourself that you can get any woman you want."

(Ma amar bara take nie aste aste ghoste laglo. Amar biswas hoche na je amar ma amake kheche dicchhe. Ami takhon mar mai gulo tipe dicchi ar or mai er bonta gulo ke chepe chepe oke adorkorchi. Amar takhon bara theke raush ber hocchhe ar ma dekhi mukh ta nabie amar bara mudo theke raush ta chete nilo. Ma bollo je or bra ta khoob tight lagche ar o otake ar gae rakhte parche na. Ma amake bollo shona chele amar ektu amar pithe hath diye bra ta khule phel. Ami taratari bra ta khule mar mai gulo ke bar korlam. Ami mar oe shundor boro mai dekhe tader ador korte laglam. Ma bollo ae shoytan chele nijer mar mai nie khela korchis tor nijer ato boro bara roeche je tui jekono meye ke peye jabi ar tui amake nie khela korchis.)

I kept playing with mom's nipples and massaged her tits. Suddenly mom lowered herself on me and pressed her tits on my manhood. She took my manhood in her tits and started to rub it up and down. I was in heaven and I knew that I would not last long as I felt my climax approaching. I told mom that I would shoot out at any moment and she speeded up her motion. Suddenly I felt my spunk boiling from my eggs and rising through my pipe and out on to her tits. Mom looked at my cum spurting pole and smiled as I came in spurts. With the last few spurts coming out of my pole mom lied down beside me totally exhausted. She asked, "Honey did you enjoy what we just did? I enjoyed pleasuring you. Now I will wash you off and you can take a little rest." Of course I had enjoyed every moment of it and so soon I relaxed and fell asleep.

As I finished telling the incident to Polly aunty and Shyam I could see aunty was breathing rapidly and her heavy bubbies rising and falling. Shyam too was watching his mom's blouse and her boobs. Polly aunty smiled weakly and said, "Oh so you have got some experience but has not your mom told you anything about taking care of your cock?"

I said, "She never told me anything about taking care of it or how to do it."

Aunty asked, "Was that the only time that you have been nude in front of your mom?" I said, "No, not at all. It was the first time. The week after that mom again called me to the bathroom and when I went there I saw that she was standing there in her bra and petticoat and she told me to get naked so that she could give me another bath. A few days after that once she called me to the bathroom when she was bathing. She was in her bra and petticoat and when I went there she told me to soap her back.

I took the soap in my hands and put it on her back. Mom told me to unhook her bra and I was glad to do it. Soon I was rubbing the soap on her naked back and then I came over on to her tits. I played with the nipples for some time and I saw that they were standing very stiffly. I just couldn't resist and took one of the nipples in my mouth. Mom moved her hands on my head lovingly and said, "Oh my love you are still hungry for my milk I can see." I continued sucking mom's one tit and playing with the other. I was so engrossed with sucking mom's tity that I didn't notice that mom had untied my pajamas and pulled it down to reveal my standing pole and she was rubbing it furiously. I looked up at mom and saw that her eyes were closed and then I saw her hand moving on my naked cock. It gave me a kick and I started chewing on my mom's nipple with renewed vigour. In a few minutes I was ready to cum and told to mom. She quickly got her nipple out of my mouth and squatted down in front of my pole and continued pumping my rod. Soon I was erupting with thick cream from my pole and she got it on her titties. I kept spurting cum for a few more moments and finally after the last drop fell out she got up and smeared my cream on her tits saying that it was the best nourishment for her tits.

A few days after this I was lying in my bed trying to sleep at night and I could not. I went to mom and whispered in her ears (as dad was sleeping next to her) if she could give my cock a massage and she smiled and we came to my room. I quickly unclothed and lied down on the bed. Mom was in a nighty. She sat on the bedside and smiled at my erection. She lovingly took my cock in her soft caring hands and rubbed it a few times. She then bent down and gave my cock tip a few small kisses. Her lips felt so exciting on my cock head that I asked mom to give it a few more kisses. Mom laughed and said, "Oh so my dear sonny wants his mom to eat his cock. Ok honey I will first give you a handjob and when you are nearing your climax just tell me and I will suck your lollipop. Now let me lie down." (Oh ma amar shona chele nijer ma r mukhe lauda dukhie chosate chae, shona chele amar. Accha thik ache age ami tor bara ta hath die khece di tarpor jakhon tor raush berobe bole mone haube amake bolbi ami tor lauda ta chuse die tor raush khe nebo. Ebar amake ektu shute de tor pashe.)

Mom lied down beside me and started to play with my stiffie. I had moved one hand inside her nighty and massaging her tits. I asked mom, "Ma can I open your nighty and suck your titty." (Ma ami tomar nighty ta khule tomar mai chusbo?)

Ma said lovingly, "You don't need to ask me to suck on my titty. They are always yours to suck and play with and listen honey if at any time you feel like playing with them or if you want me to give your cock a massage just tell me and I shall always be there to give you the massage. You need not ask me. yo are my son and you have every right to do as you wish with my things. So go ahead and do whatever you want to do with them." (Shono shona ami tomar ma ar amar mai chosar jonne amake jigesh korar dorkar nei tomar. Tor jakhon e icche haube amar mai chosar ba amake die tor lauda ta khechanor amake bolbi shudhu. Amake jigesh na kore amar mai chosar odhikar ache tor. Ne amar mai ta chuse de to.)

12