What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you,

Alan Maldonado

I knew her response would be immediate, so I remained at my email. Sure enough,

Alan,

Friday would be best anyway since there will be a skeleton crew here now that classes have ended. I do hope you purchased that accessory I recommended. I'd hate to know you forgot the rule of "Work smart, not hard."

Professor Edna Sherman

I was set. I got ready for work, and after six hours on the job I was more than ready to get home and veg out on Red Dead Redemption II. I stopped by an adult toy and lingerie shop first and made a purchase. It wasn't the reason I had stopped there in the first place, a video called "Plumpers" was, but once I had seen it, I just couldn't resist. I played Red Dead until seven, then got my shower in preparation for my meeting with Ms. Ibanex.

I arrived at her house at 8:58:35 and immediately noticed the five extra cars that were present. The foremost thought on my mind was what she said last night, that nine was a standing date unless something came up. Well, it certainly looked like something was up, and even though we had never exchanged phone numbers, to be sure she could have emailed me to let me know tonight was cancelled. I waited until precisely nine o'clock, then knocked. I thought it best to follow protocol regardless of the situation. The door opened and there she stood in her obligatory leathers, breasts and pussy naked for any and all to see. "Get your sorry ass in here," she said as she grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me across the threshold.

I was immediately aware of the five women sitting in chairs and on the sofa, all of whom were dressed in similar fashion. I quickly cast my eyes downward. "Why are you doing that?" Ms. Ibanex asked as she placed the riding crop under my chin. "Do you mean to disrespect my friends by not acknowledging their presence?"

"I will not disrespect you by looking at another woman in your presence, ma'am," I answered.

They all clapped.

"This, ladies, is the type of control you must have over your slaves. If you have not instilled in them a dedication and obedience to you on the first session, if you have not broken them, then what you do is for naught."

They clapped again.

Ms. Ibanex then ripped my shirt from me. It really pissed me off because it was a brand new Van Heusen that I had dropped fifty bucks on just last week. I said nothing, though. I didn't want to fuck up her tutorial. She then placed a dog collar around my neck; the collar was attached to a long chain. The command to remove my pants was given, and this time I did take exception. I whispered, "I really don't think that's a good idea."

"You fool!" she venomously spat as she jerked the chain—thus, me—toward her. "When I tell you to do something, you damned well better do it. Your pants. Off. NOW!"

I kicked off my shoes, then reluctantly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I hesitated for just a second, then lowered them, and the entire room erupted into full, raucous laughter. Ms. Ibanex looked at the ladies, then at me, and when she saw what they saw, she burst into laughter as well. "What the fuck?" she managed to cackle before another wave of laughter hit her.

What they were laughing at was the purchase I had made at the adult store. I was wearing briefs, but on the front was an elephant head, and the head of my penis was sticking out of the trunk. Ms. Ibanex did her level best to compose herself. She pulled me forward and said, "Is this your idea of a ... of a ..." and then she doubled over in laughter before falling to the floor. She beat her fists on the carpet even as the other ladies continued to laugh at me. I continued to stand there, though, defiant, resolute, not flinching one bit.

As things began to calm, Ms. Ibanex stood. She had laughed so hard tears had begun streaming down her face. "Never in my life, ladies. Never in my life." She cleared her throat, picked up the chain, then said, "Okay, since you want to be a circus animal, let's run you through the obstacle course. Hands and knees, now." I did. I kept my head down, though, even as she led me to the woman who was sitting in her usual place on the sofa. "This is Kyra, a dear friend of mine. Don't you think she's pretty?"

"I don't know, ma'am. I haven't looked at her."

"You have my permission to."

I looked up and was greeted by the smiling face of a woman who belonged in a temple to be worshipped till the end of time. She had long, black hair, smoky eyes, and looked to be of Middle Eastern decent. My eyes widened a bit.

"Well?" Ms. Ibanex said as she tugged on the chain.

"She's beautiful," I responded.

"Kyra, take your panties off, please." I watched as she did. She was completely shaved with exception to a mohawk above her clit. "Now, spread your legs wide." She did this as well. "Alan, I want you to move in close and smell Kyra's pussy," Ms. Ibanex said to me, then to Kyra, "If he touches you, even if he grazes you by accident, let me know."

I moved up and placed my nose half an inch from it, then inhaled deeply. She smelled of jasmine and honeysuckle. "Oh-h-h-h." It was involuntary, and just above a whisper, but everyone present heard it. Before Ms. Ibanex could respond, though, the worst possible thing happened: I felt a sliver of drool fall from my mouth.

"I felt something," Kyra quickly said.

Ms. Ibanex jerked the chain back, looked, and said, "Did you just drool all over her pussy?" Before I could answer, she brought the riding crop down hard upon my ass.

Kyra, not to be outdone, dug her four-inch heel into my chest just below my clavicle and pushed me back. "I'd make you lick it off me if I knew you wouldn't like it so much. Instead, I think your tongue is better suited for cleaning the bottom of my shoe, now lick." I did. I started just above the heel and didn't stop until I reached the toe. "I don't remember telling you to stop," she said with vehemence. "Keep licking until I do so." I licked it again and again.

"Very good, Kyra," Ms. Ibanex said as the ladies applauded. She then said, "Jada," in addressing the woman next to Kyra. "Want to know what he likes even more than eating pussy?"

"What?"

"Eating ass. He once ate mine for over an hour and begged for more. Do you think he might like to eat your sexy, voluptuous ass?"

Jada turned, pulled her thong to the side, arched her back so her ass blossomed out, then said, "This thing?" Oh, it was a thing of beauty. Her skin tone was that of dark chocolate, and her bunghole looked like it had never known a cock. It was beautiful. She began to twerk in my face. It was all I could do to not reach out, pull those cheeks apart, and immerse my face between them. She looked over her shoulder and said, "You know you want it, don't you?"

When I did not immediately answer, Ms. Ibanex pulled on the chain and said, "Well? Aren't you going to respond?"

"I want to eat your ass so badly," I said.

Jada turned back to where she was facing me and said, "I wouldn't let your white cracker mouth come anywhere near my fine black ass." She then drew back and slapped the ever-loving shit out of me.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa!" Ms. Ibanex shouted. "Unless permission has been previously given, you never, NEVER, cross the line where trust can be lost. It could cost you a client."

"I'm sorry," Jada said in a meek voice.

It was meant for me, but Ms. Ibanex answered, "Don't waste an apology on him. He probably deserves it for some infraction in the past. I do commend you on the race play, Jada. You other ladies take note. Race play can be a crucial part in dominating your slave. Just remember to establish that boundary from the onset."

Once again, the ladies applauded.

"Alright, Summer. Pull them out." I looked up at the next woman, a blonde with a perfect tan. She removed her shirt to reveal no tan lines. Even her nipples were tanned. "What do you think

of those, Alan?"

They were lovely, but they weren't natural, and my comment reflected as much. "I don't like fake boobs."

I felt the sting of the riding crop across my ass again as Ms. Ibanex said, "Let's try this again. What do you think of Summer's breasts?"

This was really starting to get exciting. I pressed it. "I don't like fake boobs."

Another whack across my ass. "What do you think of Summer's breasts?"

Should I go for another? Why not. "I don't like fake boobs."

Three whacks. "What do you think of Summer's breasts?"

"They're the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen," I whined. "So lovely, so perfect in every way." I looked at Ms. Ibanex. "May I slide my cock between them?"

"Summer?"

She leaned forward, grabbed my head, then lined her right nipple up with my mouth. It was about a quarter of an inch from me. I opened wide, but she said, "Don't even think about it. If you so much as touch it, I'm going to take that riding crop and stick it straight up your ass." She held me there for several minutes, then pushed me back.

"Very good, Summer."

The ladies applauded once again.

As I crawled to a chair next to the sofa, Ms. Ibanex said, "You remember Lisa from the other night, don't you?"

"I never looked at her, ma'am."

"Oh, that's right. You were being obedient that night. Not like tonight." She paused. "You know, Lisa said she wanted to fuck you. Would you like that? Would you like to fuck Lisa right here, right now in front of all of us?"

"I don't do anything without your consent, ma'am."

"You're damned right you don't," she said. Then, to Lisa, "Pull your panties aside," and once she had, "You want to stick your cock in that sweet little pussy, don't you?"

As much as I wanted to say yes, I again offered, "I don't do anything without your consent, ma'am. It would be disrespectful to do otherwise."

As the ladies clapped this time, Ms. Ibanex said, "Train them well, ladies. Train them well."

Finally, as I crawled to the final woman, Ms. Ibanex said, "Alan, meet Kimiko." I looked at her. She was an Asian beauty any man would die to be with. "Kimiko has a secret, Alan. Would you like to know what it is?"

"Only if you deem me worthy enough to know," I answered.

"She has him trained well," I heard one of the ladies behind me say to another.

"We'll see if it's well enough," Ms. Ibanex said. "Ladies, Kimiko specializes in giving men a little something extra. Care to show them, Kimiko?" At this, Kimiko reached into her panties and pulled out a cock. Not a dildo, but an actual shemale cock. "Kimiko is a ladyboy, and men pay her well for her services. Alan, what do you think of Kimiko's cock?"

I looked at it. It was a dark tan color and the head was a cross between light tan and light plum. She jiggled it in my face. The ladies snickered.

"Come on, Alan," Ms. Ibanex said to me. "Seeing as to how you are about to become intimately acquainted with it, I'd like to know what you think."

"Intimately acquainted?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Oh, yes. Kimiko really wants to fuck you in the ass. However, if you'd like to forego that, you can simply suck her off in front of everyone." I looked back at her cock. It was fully erect now, and in its own way, every bit as beautiful as Lisa and Kyra's pussies. I looked back at Ms. Ibanex with incredulity painted on my face. She said, "You are either going to suck her dick, or we're going to hold you down while she fucks you in the ass, now what's it going to be? And be glad I'm giving you a choice."

I turned back to Kimiko, opened my mouth, closed my eyes, and lowered myself onto her eight-inch cock. The ladies applauded vigorously as I went up and down on it. I worked it over for a good ten minutes, then she said, "Oooooh, I'm going to cum,"

Just before the first spurt went into my mouth, Ms. Ibanex said, "You'd better take it all. I don't want a drop spilt. Drink it down." Then I felt the first of five spasms as Kimiko unloaded herself. Once she was done, I continued to suck her for about thirty seconds more, then I came off her, looked at Ms. Ibanex, and swallowed.

Once again, the ladies cheered.

"Oh, look," Kimiko said. "I'm still hard."

"Well, we can't have that," Ms. Ibanex said. "Alan, service her again."

I did. Well, for about two minutes, then Kimiko stood and fucked my mouth with wild abandon for another ten minutes before unloading inside me once again. She paused just long enough for me to swallow, then slowly fucked my mouth until her cock completely softened. "Whew! I may have to borrow him from you every so often. Nothing like a virgin mouth to get me off good."

"We'll see," was Ms. Ibanex's only reply to that. To me, she said, "Go stand in the corner while we finish up here."

It took about fifteen minutes, but the ladies were making their way out the door. Jada stopped next to me and said, "I'm really sorry about that. I'm just learning about this stuff."

"Then learn." I said it a bit harshly, but I felt she deserved that.

After they were gone, Ms. Ibanex said, "You can come out of the corner now." I simply turned and stood there. "Come over here. Have a seat." I did that, too. She smiled. "You did well tonight, and I think you deserve a reward. How about another—"

"I want to fuck your tits," I interrupted.

She looked at me for all of ten seconds, then said, "I suppose you've earned that much." She disappeared into the back, then reappeared carrying a bottle of K / Y Jelly Warming Lubricant. She had already removed her corset and boots. She lay on the couch and doused her breasts with the oil, then began rubbing it in. As magnificent as her breasts were, they were even more so all oiled up and shiny. "Come on, hop onto my chest." When I did, she lubed my cock. She then squeezed her breasts together and said, "Begin when you're ready."

I slid my cock between them and my eyes went to the back of my head. I went slow because I wanted to make this last, but the warming agent had already kicked in. It felt great. I didn't think it would induce a premature ejaculation. At least, I hoped not.

I continued slowly fucking her tits as she flicked her nipples with her thumbs. As hot as that was, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the experience. I knew I was a good ten or twelve minutes in when that sensation first hit me. I inhaled sharply and said, "You better be ready for this." I quickened my pace. "It's about to come." Faster still, then, "Take it all, God damn it!"

Even though she had opened her mouth, the first two shots landed on her forehead and across her nose, respectively. The third, fourth, and fifth, however, went directly into her mouth, and she swallowed and stuck out her tongue with the hopes of catching more. That didn't happen, though as the remainder puddled in her cleavage. I gave a few more thrusts to ensure all the cum had been milked from my cock, then I completely slid out from between her breasts. She let her breasts go, then she scooped up the remainder of my cum and placed it in her mouth. I watched as she did this, knowing all the while that she and I were in a completely different place than when this first began.

I took my usual spot and she sat up. She grabbed two cigarettes, lit them, then passed one to me. I thanked her, and other than that, we smoked in silence. As she crushed her cigarette out, she

said, "You performed well tonight." She snickered. "I still can't believe those briefs you wore."

I laughed a little. "They were supposed to be a surprise for you."

"Well, you sure surprised the hell out of me. Everyone, as far as that goes." More silence, then, "What you did with Kimiko? Thanks for not embarrassing me. Why, though?"

"Because, I—" but I stopped myself.

"What?"

"Nothing, and don't try to 'Mistress Ibanex' it out of me."

"Okay. Oh, while I'm thinking about it, let me get your phone number. If I had it, I could have at least given you a heads up as to what to expect tonight." I gave it to her. "See you tomorrow?"

"Actually, my folks will be in town for graduation," I said as I stood and put my pants on. "I'll be hanging out with them. You know, dinner and what not. There's always Friday, though."

"Friday," she repeated as I reached for my shoes. I put them on and headed for the door, then turned and grabbed what used to be my shirt. I held it up and said, "I paid fifty dollars for this so I would look nice for you." I didn't wait for a response.

I worked that morning, got off at three, and picked my parents up from the airport at five-thirty. It had taken us all of forty-five minutes to find a restaurant that wasn't overrun with other students and their parents who were in town for the same reason mine were. "Mama Leone's Fine Italian Cuisine," my mother said as we pulled in. "Let's hope she doesn't use Ragu."

"I've eaten here before. The food is excellent," I said in assuring her the meal would be fine. Mom ordered lasagna while Dad and I went with the spaghetti and meat balls. As we awaited our food, I said, "Wait till you see the size of them. Two huge ones the size of a softball smack dab in the middle of all that pasta."

"Looks like we'll be utilizing the carry-out cartons tonight," Dad responded.

"Dick, should we go ahead and tell him?" Mom queried.

"I don't see why not, Gladys," he said in answering her, then to me, "Tomorrow after your ceremony is over, we're flying to Miami to board a Carnivale cruise."

"Oh. Wow. That's great. From what I hear, they're very nice. You two deserve a little vacation."

"No," Mom said with a chuckle. "When your father said 'we,' he meant all of us, you included."

"It's a graduation present, son," Dad added.

"Oh. Gee, Dad, Mom. I don't know what to say except for thank you."

"That's enough," Mom replied.

The entrées were brought, and Mom and Dad raved over the food. Dad was right. We definitely needed the carry-out trays as we were able to eat just half our portions. Mom ate all of hers. I don't know how. She had always been like that, though. She had the appetite of a lumberjack, yet she always maintained her svelte figure.

My phone rang. I saw it was eight-thirty before answering. Before I could greet the caller, I heard, "You have thirty minutes to get here."

I excused myself from the table and said, "I'm having dinner with my parents."

"You've had enough time to say hi, I love you, and enjoy a nice meal with them," Ms. Ibanex said. "If you aren't here by nine sharp I swear to God I'll chop off your cock and shove it down your throat." She hung up on me.

I returned to the table. "Mom, Dad ... They've called a last-minute thing concerning graduation tomorrow. I need to go."

"Oh, by all means," Dad said. "Call us when it's over."

I left and sped toward Ms. Ibanex's house. I made it just in time, but I waited a full minute extra before knocking. I wanted to be a bad boy for her tonight. She opened the door and directed me to sit in front of her cushion and lean my head back like I did the night Lisa had come over. I did without question. She then peeled her ass cheeks back and sat on my mouth. Without a command to do so, I began to eat her ass. I dared to rub my hands across her hips and thighs as I did so, and she allowed it.

She eventually repositioned herself and my tongue slid inside of her. I was drunk from her green apple scent, and I lavished every slow revolution my tongue made around her pussy. She moved up a little more to where her clit was in my mouth and I serviced her as I always had, hard and fast. When she finally came off me, it was going on midnight. She didn't tell me to take my usual seat, so I stayed there on the floor while we smoked. She joined me.

"You came," she said after a few minutes.

"Not yet," I said in response.

"No, I mean you came when I called."