What About Brian?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't call Barb for a couple of days. I needed time to think. When I called, she was crying and told me what a mistake she made. I asked her to explain the word mistake, because I would be interested in her idea of a mistake.

She asked me to come back home and we could work it out. I asked her how I was supposed to work it out. I didn't understand. I told her she intentionally went and let two other men fuck her. I also mentioned that if I found out when she bought the morning after pills that I was willing to make a bet that it was before their fuck session. That she had every intention of doing it.

I told her I needed time. Lots of time. I also needed my children. I would be coming back on Sunday night and I would fix up my office as my bedroom. I wanted absolutely no contact with her. We might end up getting divorced or living lives under the same roof. I didn't know yet.

I returned on Sunday and all the kids asked where I had been. I told them I went to see Grandma and Grandpa. I hugged and kissed all my kids. I had to pick up little Mary and hug her, and kiss her little cheeks. I said hello to Barb but when she came to hug me I just held up the palm of my hand and said, "No."

After talking with the kids for awhile I told them I had some work to do. I went in the office and started to convert it into an extra bedroom. Basically I took out a book stand and a lazy boy chair and put in a single bed and a dresser that we kept as extras down in the basement for company.

My kids aren't stupid and asked why I was making a bedroom out of the office. I told them that I haven't been sleeping good lately and I wanted to make sure I didn't disturb their mother who needed her sleep.

By the time I got all the changes made it was near bedtime. I said goodnight to all the kids and went to my new bedroom. I could hear a light sobbing coming from Barb's room. I started cutting all loving ties with Barb. Other than dinner I did nothing with Barb unless it was with the kids also. I would take the kids to the park myself or play in the pool with them. Whenever Barb got in, I waited a few minutes and then made an excuse to get out. I did my best to put on a front for the kids sake.

We lived like this for about three months. I couldn't get the thought of her fucking these men out of my mind no matter how hard I tried. I decided this living together this way wasn't going to work.

One Sunday while the kids were all outside and I was in my room Barb knocked on the door. She looked at me and said, "When is this nonsense going to stop. You're my husband and acting like a spoiled child."

I said, "It can end right now. I can move out and we can sell the house and divide all the assets fifty-fifty. I will ask for rights to see my kids." "God, no, Brian, I want you. You won't even talk to me. I don't know how long I can live like this. I miss you. I miss you in my bed and in my life."

"What is there to talk about? You went to Las Vegas and intentionally fucked two men. I saw the credit card. I know you bought the morning after pill ahead of time. You went there with every intention of fucking other men. For all I know there were a lot more than two. Maybe it was only two that I found out about. I can't believe anything you tell me. I can't respect you anymore. I can't trust you anymore. I really don't want to make love to you again. You made a cuckold out of me on purpose. I have always been good to you. I didn't deserve this. Whenever I think about you it's about you getting plowed by two men at the same time. That is what happened, isn't it?"

"Don't you love me anymore, Brian?"

"I both love you and hate you for what you did to our family. Yes, our family. When you did it to me, you did it to all of us. Then you say, big mistake, I'm sorry now let's get back to our life. Barb, our fairy tale life as we always knew it is gone. I don't know if the pieces can ever be put back together."

"Barb, I don't like living like this either. I've given this a lot of thought and I'm going to find a place this week and will contact the attorney. I am going to start divorce proceedings. I decided to let you have the house. I will want rights to see my kids. I suggest you go looking for a job. I will pay child support but I doubt it will be enough for you to survive on. I'm really sorry this all happened but I tried and know I can never trust you again. When you decide to blame someone for all this trouble, you can talk to your sister, Darla, who was supposed to be my friend and help protect you. The other and most responsible person to blame for it looks back at you in the mirror. We all have choices in life. You made yours, now live with it. I've made mine.

---------------------------------

Chapter 2 Alternate editing #3

I needed to know what went on in Las Vegas. There are only two people I could ask and one was my wife. I didn't want the sugar-coated version so I had to get hold of Darla. I decided I would go see her unannounced on Tuesday. I had to make it through that night first. I sat at the supper table and the family ate together. That night Barb wanted to make love but I was able to put it off telling her I didn't feel well. I could tell it bothered her but she didn't say anything.

The next morning when I left for work, I called the office and told them I would be taking at least part of the day off and would call them later. I headed over to Darla's place. When I knocked at the door, she was totally surprised and asked what I was doing there. I told her I came to find out the truth. She asked about what and I told her I wasn't there for games. She looked scared and asked about Barb. I told her she was home licking her wounds. It scared Darla and she screamed, "You didn't hurt her for what happened, did you?"

"Darla, Barb doesn't know I'm here. I came to find out the truth. If I don't get it from you, I will play this tape for Dan and we will all be going to divorce court together." I pulled the tape and portable tape player out of my pocket and started playing it for Darla.

"Now you start from the beginning and if at any point I think you're lying to me, I'll walk out with no second chances for anyone."

Darla started crying and began her story from the beginning. I told her I didn't want the extra long story. I wanted to hear the part when she and Barb decided to fuck around on me and Dan."

"It was Saturday when the other two girls, April and Beth were going to see April's relatives that live near Vegas. Barb and I decided to stay and enjoy ourselves. It had been a long time since the two of us sisters went bar hopping for guys. I know that you know that neither Barb or I were virgins when we got married but we both stayed true to our husbands once we got married."

"Yes, until this trip apparently," I replied.

"Barb said she didn't want to do it. She didn't want to cheat on you. I told her my plan was to get even with Dan for cheating on me. After I got my revenge I was going to go back with Dan. I wasn't going to tell him about it. It's something that I had to do to get even."

"Anyway Barb didn't want to leave me alone so she went along with me. We went clubbing and ended up in a nice lounge. We had already had too much to drink when these two men came over to talk with us. They sat with us and ordered up drinks. Barb was nervous but I could tell she was enjoying the attention. These were two nice looking business men probably in their late forties. The music started playing and we got up and started dancing with them. Barb even said that it felt good to be out there with no worries for a day."

"We must have stayed there for a couple of hours and were pretty drunk. We told them we should probably get back to our own hotel and get some rest. They told us they had rooms in the hotel where the bar was and we could all go up and relax awhile, then they would drive us to our hotel. We went up to their rooms with them to get a little rest before heading back to our hotel."

"Bullshit, what the fuck do I look like? The two of you went up there knowing you were going to get fucked. Go on, get to the fuck session."

"They had a suite with a built in hot-tub. We commented that it looked nice and they said we were free to use it. We told them we didn't have suits and they told us our bra and panties covered about the same thing. You have to understand, Brian, that we were drunk and half out of it with two good looking men complimenting us. They stripped naked and got in the hot-tub. Barb and I stripped to our panties and bras and got in also. Do I have to say any more, Brian? You know what happened."

"Yeah! Two married women with families said, 'Fuck my family tonight, I'm going to get some cock. Piss on our husbands and family. Continue, Darla, I want to hear about the fight you two put up."

"You know we didn't fight it, damn you. We fucked them. Is that what you want to hear? Barb and I fucked both of them the rest of the night. We took turns. They sucked and fucked us and we gave them blow-jobs. We each had both guys at the same time. We both loved it. Now are you satisfied, you bastard."

"I'm the bastard? Your husband and I spent three days watching the kids so our wives could have a nice vacation. Your plan from the beginning was to fuck some one. Was Barb and my marriage too much for you that you had to drag her into your affair. Then you find two guys and fuck them to death without protection and then take a morning after pill to cover the evidence. Then you have the nerve to call me a bastard."

"Barb loves you. Are you going to throw all that away?"

"You mean like you were going to do to Dan until you decided to do the same thing to him. Is that what I should do. Get even? Find someone to fuck and then we can all be happy families again?"

Darla kept yelling, "What are you going to do, Brian? What are you going to do?"

I walked out of the house without answering and went home. When I got home, Barb asked me what was the matter. I held up a finger and told her to hold on a minute because I had to call work. I asked for my boss and told him I had an emergency at home and was going to take the rest of the week as a vacation.

"What's the matter, Brian? Is there something wrong?" I handed her the tape player and as she was listening to it I went and packed a suitcase.

"Brian, let me explain, please," as she was crying.

"You don't need too, you've had three days to explain and I don't remember hearing a word. Besides, your sister just got done explaining everything to me. I've heard enough for today. I'll call you in a couple of days. If you need money, take it out of our savings. If the kids are looking for me, tell them I'm out looking for a strange fuck."

I left a crying Barb as I walked out the door. I had no idea what I was going to do. This wasn't any accident or as cheating wives like to say,"It was a mistake." This was plain and simple, a married woman went to Las Vegas, found a man or two in this case and fucked them. If it was murder it would have been pre-meditated. My problem is how did Barb really feel? Was she sorry she did it? In a sense that's how it sounded.

I needed somewhere to go. My parents lived about fifty miles away so I headed to their place. They were getting up in age but I had to go somewhere. When I went into their house, they knew there was a problem. Of course they asked me what was wrong. I told them the truth. Barb went on a trip to Las Vegas and had sex with other men. My parents couldn't believe it. I told them I knew it for a fact and now I had to deal with it. Do I get divorce or go back home?

I didn't call Barb for a couple of days. I needed time to think. When I did call she was crying and told me what a mistake she made. I asked her to explain the mistake. I would be interested in her idea of a mistake. I told her I was in my old hometown and if I went to see my old girl friend and her sister and the three of us fucked together would that be considered a mistake? I told her I made the mistake in marrying her twelve years ago.

She asked me to come back home and we could work it out. I asked her how I was supposed to work it out. I didn't understand. She intentionally went and let two other men fuck her. I also stated that if I found out when she bought the morning after pills, I was willing to make a bet that it was before their fuck session, meaning that she had every intention of doing it.

I told her I needed time. Lots of time. I also needed my children. I would be coming back on Sunday night and I would fix up my office as my bedroom. I wanted absolutely no contact with her. We might end up getting divorced or living lives under the same roof. I didn't know yet.

I returned on Sunday and all the kids asked where I had been. I told them I went to see Grandma and Grandpa. I hugged and kissed all my kids. I had to pick up little Mary and hug her, and kiss her little cheeks. I said hello to Barb but when she came to hug me I just held up the palm of my hand and said, "No."

After talking with the kids for awhile I told them I had some work to do. I went in the office and started to convert it into an extra bedroom. Basically I took out a book stand and a lazy boy chair and put in a single bed and a dresser that we kept as extras down the basement for company.

My kids aren't stupid and asked why I was making a bedroom out of the office. I told them that I haven't been sleeping good lately and I wanted to make sure I didn't disturb their mother who needed her sleep.

By the time I got all the changes made it was near bedtime. I said goodnight to all the kids and went to my new bedroom. I could hear a light sobbing coming from Barb's room. This went on until the weekend. Other than dinner I did nothing with Barb unless it was with the kids also. I would take the kids to the park myself or play in the pool with them. Whenever Barb got in, I waited a few minutes and then made an excuse to get out. I did my best to put on a front for the kid's sake.

On Sunday while the kids were all outside and I was in my room Barb knocked on the door. She looked at me and said, "When is this nonsense going to stop. You're my husband and acting like a spoiled child."

I said, "It can end right now. I can move out and we can sell the house and divide all the assets fifty-fifty. I will ask for rights to see my kids. If that's what you want just say so and it will happen."

"God, no, Brian, I want you. You won't even talk to me. I don't know how long I can live like this. I miss you. I miss you in my bed and in my life."

"What is there to talk about? You went to Las Vegas and intentionally fucked two men. I saw the credit card. I know you bought the morning after pill ahead of time. You went there with every intention of fucking other men. For all I know there were a lot more than two. Maybe it was only two that I found out about. I can't believe anything you tell me. I can't respect you anymore, I can't trust you anymore. I really don't want to make love to you anymore. Whenever I think about you, it's about you getting plowed by two men at the same time. That is what happened, isn't it?

"Don't you love me anymore, Brian?"

"I both love you and hate you for what you did to our family. Yes, our family. When you did it to me, you did it to all of us. Then you say, big mistake, I'm sorry now let's get back to our life. Barb, our fairy tale life as we always knew it is gone. I don't know if the pieces can ever be put back together. So anytime you want me out of here, let me know."

I asked her about Darla and Dan. She said they had gotten back together and were working things out. I asked Barb if Darla ever told Dan about her part of the fuck date? Barb said that it was never mentioned and hoped that I wouldn't tell Dan and mess up their marriage.

I had to laugh. I told Barb that they had a marriage based on lies and distrust and asked if she really believed that was the answer?

This life style went on for almost six months. We were pleasant, even sometimes nice to each other. It was getting easier except for the sex. You see I still loved Barb and wanted her badly. I couldn't get her out of my mind. I guess I just wanted to hate her but she was such a good mother and housekeeper. She was a great lover too but it had been awhile since our last time. She tried every once and awhile and I kept saying no.

I drank too much one evening and asked her about her sex life. She told me it was non-existent.. I asked her if her last time was with her two boyfriends in Vegas or did she have a local lover too? She told me to go to hell. I told her that sounded alright to me and I staggered to my car. I got in and before she could stop me I hit the gas pedal. I got about one block before I hit a tree.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital. I found out I was unconscious for about two weeks. Barb was sitting there waiting for me. She called the doctor in and he told me I had had a pretty bad concussion. I also had a broken leg. It would be a good six months before it would heal. He told me I was a very lucky man and God gave me a second chance and I should use it wisely. A couple of days later I went back to our house and Barb took me to her bedroom.

I looked at her and said, "Take me to my bedroom."

Barb looked kind of queer-eyed at me and said, "This is our bedroom, what's the matter with you, honey." When did she start calling me honey again?

I looked at her and said, "You know what I'm talking about. Ever since you fucked those guys in Las Vegas I have my own room."

"Fuck other guys? Las Vegas? Brian, maybe I better take you back to the hospital."

"Did you or did you not go to Las Vegas?"

"I almost did. You told me I could go with Darla and then you went and put yourself in the hospital after hitting that tree. There was no way I was going to leave you. You're the love of my life. Darla gave my ticket to your sister Marla. They say they had a really good time. When they got back, Dan and Darla got back together. Now what's this about fucking other men? There is only one man that I ever want to fuck and he's the father of my four kids. As soon as I figure a way around this damn cast I'm going to get fucked, and fucked real good by you. It's been two weeks already. God, how I missed you"

"Barb, I need you to tell me what happened to me. Everything. I had a nightmare or a premonition or something and I need to know if that is what it was."

"Well, let's see. I showed you my new teddy that I bought for you for our night of sex and love making before I was to go to Vegas. By the way, I never got to wear it for you yet. You went to the store to get us a bottle of wine to drink while I got ready for you to return. I was laying on the bed when the police came by and said you were in an auto accident and taken to the hospital. I called Darla to come watch the kids and changed back into my clothes and stayed with you at the hospital."

"Anything else?"

"I phoned your mom and dad and they came to see you. They stayed for about three days. That's about it, honey."

"What about Vegas?"

"Well, Darla asked your sister Marla to go after I told her I was staying here with you. Why do you keep asking about Vegas, honey? I didn't go and kind of glad I didn't."

"Would you like me to tell you why you're are glad you didn't go, Barb?"

"Sure, I'd love to hear this. I can call it what my lover dreams about when he is in a coma."

"Your sister, Darla, and my sister, Marla, picked up two men in a bar and went to their room. They got in their hot tub and then took turns fucking each other. They even did two guys on one girl. They didn't use condoms so the girls, Darla and Marla took a morning after pill in case a sperm or two made it through. Darla did it to get revenge on Dan and then came back and they went back together. Darla figured she got even with Dan by cheating on him. Marla is divorced so no-one gets hurt there. You are afraid that if you would have gone, it could have been you in the hot tub, you in the bed and you in divorce court because you know I wouldn't have put up with a cheating wife."