What Are Friends For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was an expert at Frenching and had me panting quickly. I slid my thigh between hers and she pressed her pussy against my thigh, humping it. "I've dreamed about this for years. I can hardly believe it is happening. I want to explore every inch of your incredible body, every inch! I want to memorize your body forever in my mind, so when we are apart, I can masturbate whenever I think naughty thoughts about you. You will make my days and nights filled with thoughts of you and me together."

"I wish I'd thought to have Bill put video cameras in here so we could watch our first time together over and over." I lied as I turned her toward the bed and sat on the edge, scooted back, letting her slide between my spread thighs and move up to kiss my lips and we enjoyed the soft feeling of the other's body. Her soft naked body lay atop mine and the feel of her naked body felt so wonderful.

"Oh, that would have been a wonderful idea, but too late now!" She said with disappointment.

Linda is in perfect shape. Small in stature, but very well proportioned, her breasts firm and with velvet smooth skin, her nipples now swollen and erect. I ran my hands over her firm butt and stroked her back. She kissed my neck and nuzzled I, nipping on my earlobe. We let our hands roam and kissed over and over. We kept our passions under control and didn't hurry our lovemaking, let it play slowly out, without rushing.

As she lay on top of me she wiggled her hips and I spread my thighs wider as she moved so her pussy mound was against mine. "God, your pussy is so soft, how do you keep it so soft? I can almost fuck you with my clit." She wiggled her hips a little more and I felt her pussy mound press down and spread my outer lips apart. Her pussy was shaved at the bottom and just a bikini cut at the top. "I may have to have my pussy denuded too." She whispered into my ear. "It feels so erotic and sexy, like a virgin's."

"Mnnn, sounds good. I would be willing to help you. I know how to make it soft and smooth before you have the hair permanently removed if you would like to have that done. Bill loves the feel of my soft hairless pussy. He says it keeps pussy hair from getting between his teeth!" We laughed together as she slowly moved her pussy mound firmly down against my drenched pussy. "

"It looks so virginal too. I love the look. I brought some sex toys with me for after I explore your sweet body thoroughly. I have quite a collection at home. Some I bought and some friends gave me" She said softly.

"Male or female friends?" I asked.

She laughed, "These are mostly from lady friends. I have one special that I want to try with you. I had some made special using a company in Japan and had it patented. They are now producing it and I've made a bundle on it. It's very sexy and very efficient too. My friends who own them swear by it. I'm surprised no one had ever thought of the design before. Enough talk! Make Love, not Talk!" She laughed.

Slowly we slid our bodies together her clit pressing between my pussy lips and her wet vaginal flesh sliding along my now swollen clit that had poked it's small head out of its sheath. It seemed to envelop my clit the way Bill's lips do when he licks and sucks my clit so skillfully.

I had never felt this experience before and it was new and so very exciting, 'frontage' I think it is called. I have a nice long clit that swells when excited and Linda's pussy was giving me a lot of pleasure. I'd seen it done in porn films and always wondered how it would feel with another woman. Now I knew how it felt with a skilled lady lover. It felt very exotic and the thought that we were doing it together made it all the more sexually exciting.

Linda knew just how to move her body to give both of us the most pleasure. Our hands moved to stroke and feel out my erotic spots. I knew what I liked done to my body and did that to Linda's lithe body. Her nails lightly raked my back and buttocks and excited me still more till I cried out and exploded in a wonderful long-lasting climax. Our bodies writhed together and she joined me in ecstasy, one person feeding off the other's passion. Waves of joy flowed through me and the mutual feeling of ecstasy bound us together like nothing else ever had. My very first time with a woman, my friend.

Our passions were finally spent and we lay together panting from the fantastic orgasms, unlike any I had ever had. A new high for me, a new sexual world. Now I knew I was bisexual and I reveled in the thought.

I looked into her eyes, "Good God, you just opened my eyes to sex with another woman. That was the most overwhelming orgasm I have ever experienced. Lover, I just crossed over into the world of bisexuality, thanks to you. Wait till I tell Bill I crossed over to love with a woman. There are no words to express my feelings." I said between breaths of recovery.

"You are most welcome. It's what I wanted to do since I first met you, you sexy Devil. And that was just for starters. I've learned a lot from lady friends, literally around the world. Different societies have different ways and beliefs about women/women loving each other. Some are restricted, others totally open to the joy two women can have together.

"Women from France, India, Polynesia, and many other countries have a completely different way they are brought up loving each other and experimenting from very early years. Mothers teach their daughters personally about how to make love to another woman. Perfectly natural to have sex with and teach your daughter intimately. No taboos." She said softly against my ear, then kissed me gently.

"Wow, I didn't know that," I said. "My Mom caught me masturbating one night and just gave me a little talk about how it was perfectly natural, but to keep it to myself. To enjoy the pleasure I was giving myself and not feel guilty. She said she and Dad still masturbate sometimes, and Dad loved to watch her pleasuring herself.

"That was an eyeopener. One doesn't usually think about your parent's sex life. A couple of times I had heard them making love when they thought I was not home, or asleep and I sneaked down the hall just outside their bedroom and listened, once the door was left cracked open. I could hear every gasp, soft moan, liquid sounds of them fucking, sucking, but not see them. Mom was very vocal when she climaxed. I was shocked to hear my staid Mom tell Dad to "Fuck me harder Honey, make me cum. Cum inside me, oh Fuckkkk Yessss!", etc. Wow, my Mom."

"I stood in the hall and masturbated while I listened, then went back to bed and masturbated again running Mom's cries and pleas in my mind. Years later I confessed and she just laughed and said, yes she was very vocal and Dad had enjoyed hearing her ask to be fucked and it made her feel free to use 'nasty words'. She also admitted that she had experimented with other women and enjoyed being 'bi'.

I got out of bed and got us some chilled wine and went back ready for more. We sipped the wine, talked, and kissed softly till we were both ready to make love again.

"What's one of your favorite positions with Bill?" Linda asked smiling.

"Easy, a sixty-nine or as the French say "Soixante Neuf'' where he eats my pussy while I'm sucking his cock. Having someone make love to you and making love to them at the same time is so intimate. I

think more so than fucking. Can't get more intimate than that, can you? Mouth to sex , to mouth to sex. Is that the right answer you wanted?" I asked, thinking of what she was leading up to.

"Yep, that's one of mine too. Having my tongue inside a delicious pussy and one sliding up and down my pussy lips. Can't beat that!"She said as she moved down my body kissing and sucking my breasts, then turning so we were ready to slide down for a 69. We feasted on each other's breasts nipping the erect nipples lightly, sucking the nipples to firmer shape. My nipples are very sensitive and she knew exactly how much to suck and pull, even bite them gently to give me the most pleasure. I'd never had them so erect before. This lady was an expert! I felt her lips pull and suck and tried my best to suck hers the same way. It seemed to work and her tip puckered and her nipples swelled and lengthened.

She chuckled, "Lover, you are one quick learner. You sure got my nipples to erect. We are just getting started and I can see you and I are going to make a fantastic couple. There are so many things I can and will teach you and we have lots of time to do it, this week and in the future." She said in short bursts as she kissed her way down from my breasts to my belly and slid her tongue into my belly button. She paused for a moment, reached for a glass of wine and I looked in amazement when she carefully poured a little cold wine in my belly button, then lapped it up and repeated the gesture again. The cold of the wine and the heat of her tongue was very stimulating and I loved it. Have to remember that one, I thought!

We shifted and moved downward slowly to get to the prize and enjoy giving and receiving pleasure at the same time.

We both had put just a touch of perfume on our bodies and I scented the delightful odor on her thighs then the sexual scent of a healthy female organ excited and eager to be fulfilled. I knew my own vagina was also putting our a scent to draw Linda in. My body shivered involuntarily as she kissed the juncture of my thigh and body, always a sensitive area of a woman's body. Her tongue lapped gently at the soft flesh and I moaned my pleasure. I returned the favor and licked her soft flesh, letting my nose rub over her pubic mound, teasing her just a little. Her lips moved around my sex, brushing the wet lips now and then, her tongue flicking out. Her fingers trailed behind her lips and stroked my flesh close to my pussy.

I shifted my hips toward her mouth, but the wench moved her lips away just enough to make me groan in frustration. I heard a soft click from her lips a "Tish, Tish!" 'Don't hurry me' was the wordless message to me. I laughed and heard her softly laugh too. I took a finger and moved it slowly to the top of her pussy fold and ever so gently stroked downward, not penetrating but just brushing her slightly peeping outer lips. They were wet! A soft "Nice move love" came back. A point for a newbie, I thought.

I pulled my hand back and slid the wet finger between my lips, tasting her sex for the first time. Naturally slightly salty, and a flavor like no other, delicious! I knew I would taste a lot more and so would my new lover.

Slowly we both let our fingers and tongues play closer and closer to the ultimate goal and finally her tongue brushed my pussy from back to front, ending up slipping inward just slightly to give an almost electric touch to my clit. I moaned softly it felt so wonderful. Just a sample of what was to come. I had to concentrate on slowing down, not rushing toward thrusting my eager tongue deep inside her dripping pussy. Slowing down only made me more sexually excited and the task harder on my libido.

"Yes, Love, you are doing wonderfully for your first time with me. I'm proud of you. It is hard but so rewarding to slow the pace and let the sex drive build. It is well worth it, I assure you." She said and her hot breath blew over my exposed pussy, her lips almost touching my eager sex. Damn, she was good, no fantastic, and we had hardly started! It raised goosebumps on my arms.

I felt her fingers slide over my thighs and move to my pussy mound, what she did next astonished me. She put her thumb on my mound and her fingers on either side. Gently she squeezed and pressed upward. A thrill ran through me as my flesh pressed against my clit shaft from the sides. The pressure pushed inward on my clit and it was if someone had taken velvet gloves and stroked my bare clit. I gasped out loud and she chuckled, "l learned that from a Nina Hartley's Cunnilingus Video. She should know. She loves what she does to another woman, no acting. She enjoys giving pleasure, and it shows."

She continued to mold my flesh against my clit over and over. I could hardly keep my attention on her pussy that filled my vision and her sexual scent filled my nostrils. I nuzzled her pussy and kissed her wet lips. She moved her fingers and took each outer pussy lip and pulled it outward, just to the point of a little bit of pain, which I found wonderful. Then rubbed the two lips together and moved them up, again trapping and exciting my swelling clit.

I concentrated on her pussy, now inches from my mouth, and slid my tongue out flattened it, and ran it from bottom to top eliciting a sigh from her. Bolder, I pointed my tongue and moved again from bottom to top, pressing slightly inward, spreading her outer lips and exposing her pink wet inner flesh. I had seen my pussy in a mirror, many times, and hers was a deep pink, the outer lips darker, almost brown with blue veins running through them. Though Bill always praises the beauty of my pussy, I always thought it was not lovely. Now I saw the beauty of Linda's sex. I ran my tongue from top to bottom this time and let my wet tongue slide deeper, tasting the lush delicious flavor of her juices, my first. I only wanted more.

Her fingers had kept up their strokes on my clit then she spread my pussy lips wide and murmured,

"God, you have a beautiful pussy, and I am the first woman to make love to it. Joy comes to those who wait! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!" She said with feeling.

I took her outer lips spread them and looked at her vagina open wide for me. It was like a beautiful rose color then turning to a lovely darker red as it folded to the opening of her uterus. Now it was my time to admire her absolutely beautiful pussy. "Yours is so beautiful too, so colorful, pink and rose red. I wish I could climb inside you and lick you from inside if that were possible. I wish my tongue was seven inches long and could fill your pussy up and lick every inch of it from the inside. I never knew pussies could be so sexy and beautiful at the same time." I gasped out to her.

"Bill told me that you didn't think your pussy was lovely, but he thought it was beautiful and described it to me and even showed a color picture of a close-up he took. It made me want you all the more. I talked him into giving it to me and I have it in my lingerie drawer where I can take it out now and then and look at it and masturbate to a fantastic orgasm as I fantasized about making love to you.

"A couple of times he and I have had a fantasy session where he entices you and me to make love and he and I have stupendous orgasms where I tell him how I will caress you till you are eager for my kisses on your pussy and in return tongue me. Wonderful fantasies, now finally coming true."

"That rat, he told me he would never show those pictures to anyone. My face is not in any of them, but my pussy is private, and I didn't want anyone else to see it. BUT if it made you happy then I'll forgive the rat, or get even with him somehow, later!" I laughed and slid my tongue flat from bottom to top of her delicious hot pussy. I moaned softly as her sweet juices filled my mouth.

Now we both became serious about licking the velvet wet flesh before us. Our juices flowed more and more as our tongues slid up and down, then slid inside the soft hot flesh. Linda opened her mouth and covered my pussy, then pressed inward and slid her long tongue deep into me. I knew her sucking mouth was drawing my juices out. I get very wet when I'm really sexually excited, and at that moment was the most excited I had ever been.

I pressed against her pussy and thrust my tongue deep inside her, moving my mouth from side to side, then slid a finger into her rotating it so it slid in at the top and penetrated her pussy. Her hips thrust upward and she cried, "More, more, deeper, find my "G" spot. Ohhh, yes, make me cum, Darling!

I slid a second, then a third finger deep inside her and moved my hand so I was pressing upward behind her pubic mound. I found the texture slightly different, slightly raised, and firmer and knew I had found her "G" spot. I had never been able to find mine and knew I was missing an intense pleasure. I sucked her clit and moved my fingers in and out of her, caressing the magic spot inside her.

"She cried out in pleasure and I smiled at her joy. I was giving my best friend a very intense orgasm. Her mouth went crazy against my pussy and she brought me to a wonderful orgasm right with her. Then I felt a spurt of her pussy juice against my tongue and knew she had really climaxed. Pleasure flowed through my body and I did all I could to concentrate on making her orgasm last and last. It seemed to last forever till we both were satiated and lay breathing hard, catching our breaths, exhausted.

"Ohhh, Girl Friend. You really came through with flying colors. Did I spurt in your mouth? I do that sometimes when I am really really sexually stimulated, and you certainly did that. Do you ever spurt?"

I laughed, "Sometimes, when, like you, I am really excited. The first time was before we were married and visiting a friend's small home. They were in their bedroom next to the landing going downstairs and there was a sofa I was on, and Bill was on the floor on a couple of blankets. Naturally, I wound up with him on his blanket and we got to kissing and caressing and despite the fact that the door to their bedroom was only a few feet away, wound up naked and sexually excited.

"I was on my back with Bill kissing me, his fingers playing with my pussy, inside and out and I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep from crying out. He ran his fingers rapidly, over my clit, back and forth till I exploded, thighs spread wide and feet on the floor. My eyes were closed, but Bill said when I climaxed my hips thrust upward, and he saw two spurts of my juices shoot out at least two or three feet, and onto the blanket below my feet. What an orgasm I had! I always wondered if my friends were listening, or maybe watching with the door cracked slightly. If they did, we put on a real show for them!"

"That happens often?" Linda asked as she stroked my cheek?

"Not too often. Sometimes his hand is against my pussy with his fingers inside me, but a few times it has happened. I'm so excited now, I may have spurted a moment ago."

"No, I was hoping, but maybe you just need a few more caresses in the right place, and my mouth right there to catch your delicious pussy juice. How about a breather and some of that wonderful wine? We broke apart and I filled our glasses with the chilled wine and we toasted each other.

What Are Friends For

End of Chapter One

12