What Bill and Kate Want... Ch. 02

Story Info
Life gets more complicated for the trio.
8.7k words
4.4
29.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers

Authors Note: While I understand that everybody does not like the same kink, I leave this cautionary note. If happy ménage-a-trois's are not your thing please do not keep reading just to leaving flaming comments at the end. Please find yourself something that is more to your liking, there are many wonderful writers on this site that I am sure would be better suited to your kink. To those that are here because you enjoy my writing, grammatical errors and all, I hope you like this one. ~ellie

*****

Firmly ensconced as the nanny, housekeeper, personal secretary and general girl Friday Merri had been happier than she could have believed possible living in a ménage-a-trois with Bill and Kate. Never would she have imagined living in such an alternative relationship but here she was and she was happy.

It hadn't always been smooth waters as she navigated the treacherous waters of being the part of the trio that nobody, except their closest friends, acknowledged. When Kate's mother had insisted on staying for a week after the birth of the baby, her assertion that Kate should feed and look after the baby herself in that time so as to create a close mother and baby bond had caused tension in the house. Merri had been summarily packed off to her room by the woman, and only emerged when Bill was at home and insisted she join them for dinner.

When the woman declared she would stay a second week because her daughter was so exhausted and could not cope with running a household and looking after a newborn, while her husband worked such long hours, Bill finally lost it with her.

"Margaret," he started in a cold voice, "Kate is exhausted because you will not leave her alone to rest. You will not let her look after our child in the way we intended. She is distressed beyond measure that the nanny she chose will leave for an alternative position because you refuse to allow her out of her room."

Margaret spluttered and looked to her daughter who couldn't meet her overbearing mother's eyes. "You will be welcome to visit at any time of course," Bill continued, "But we think it best if you left as previously arranged in the morning, don't we Darling?"

"Mother, I am sorry. I know you just want to help, but I need to do this my way," she looked over at Bill and rephrased her words, "our way."

"That's what he wants not what you want," Margaret said stiffly, "I doubt that young thing will be much use to you. I haven't seen her lift a finger since I have been here."

"Because you won't let her!" Bill yelled frustration colouring his voice. "For God's sake Margaret be reasonable."

"That silly little twit was always in the way and underfoot," Margaret became belligerent finding herself being asked to leave her daughter's house, "and I am sure she isn't here for her nannying skills." She sneered in accusation at Bill. "Your wife has a baby and you're all too eager to have some fresh face young harlot move in and keep you company, during the nights no doubt."

"Oh sure, and when Kate feels up to it she can join in, too," Bill laughed speaking what was in actuality the truth. "Take your accusations to someone who gives a shit Margaret."

"Give me your wallet," Kate held out her hand to Bill. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet handing it to her. "Here," she said handing Merri, a wad of cash along with a credit card, "Take my car and go stay somewhere nice tonight, order room service, the works. You don't deserve what mother has just put you through let alone a whole week of it, I didn't realise." Kate shook her head. "I'm sorry."

"Have you lost your mind?" Margaret screeched at Kate.

"Actually, your right mother," Kate said turning to look at her. "It's not Merri who should leave it's you. How can I expect Bill to welcome you into our home when you have just said such awful things to him." Tears welled in her eyes. "I had hoped that having a baby would make me feel closer to you and more accepting of your ways but all it has done is made me see you for the bigoted old biddy you have become. I want you to leave now, Bill call her a cab and I will help her pack."

"You will not young lady! I will not leave you here with this... this overbearing misogynist and his harlot!" Margaret crossed her arms stubbornly.

"Fine," Kate sighed, "Merri could you help me pack the baby's things, I will be coming with you."

Merri sat frozen to the chair her eyes wide and unbelieving of the argument that was happening around her.

"Just go," Bill said. "Go visit Shaun and Julie I will pack the bags if we need them and drop them off. I am sure once you are not here to bully Margaret will see that she is in the process of losing the small chance she has of ever seeing her grandson again."

"I'll go to the authorities. That baby shouldn't be subjected to such behaviour," Margaret spat.

"We aren't doing anything illegal here! I could have ten lovers and it still wouldn't be illegal or worth the authorities time," Bill sneered.

The argument raged on until Kate and Merri left the house. Merri remained unsure of what happened after they had left with the baby, but they returned home several hours later to find Bill halfway through a bottle of scotch and happy to see them.

Kate took her boys to bed with her and Merri cleaned up the half eaten meal. During the following days Merri revelled in her new role of as the nanny, housekeeper, general girl Friday and lover. Kate relaxed and began to look less exhausted relishing her son and the joy he had brought to all their lives. She showered Merri with affection and often went early with the baby leaving Bill and Merri to enjoy their time together.

It had been a long labour and with the stitches of her episiotomy she knew she couldn't give her husband the attention he needed. In truth, she was not in the mood for anything but the gentle caresses and kisses he showered upon her to ensure that she did not feel estranged from himself and Merri. Kate though loved being given the time to heal properly without feeling guilty at neglecting her husband and lover. She even joined them once or twice briefly, but she found it wholly unsatisfying physically, finding beneficial only to her feelings of love towards them both and the rightness of their intertwined relationships.

*****

Liam was now six months old and life had returned to normal in the household, well as normal as it could be with a baby boy to be cared for and loved. Kate had begun to work part-time from home as she had since taking maternity leave from her law firm and Bills practice continued to flourish. The occasional fantasy role-playing had slowly overtime crept into their everyday life. With Liam's birth particularly, Merri called them both Mummy and Daddy, whether the baby was awake or not. They had encouraged this by using the terms themselves and referring to her as baby as people often used the nickname for a lover.

Merri knew she had fallen back into the same pattern of dependence that she had left with the break-up of her marriage and she knew she could put off studying or doing something for herself any longer. She loved her life here with her lovers, she felt safe and secure and adored but she knew she needed something just for her, something to fall back on if everything went pear-shaped in her world again. The question was, how could she approach the subject with the people she adored.

They certainly gave her all the freedom she asked for to visit family and friends, often accompanying her where possible. Only a few knew the extent of her relationship with the couple, most of their friends thought her to be the live-in nanny only. She decided to talk to Kate about how she was feeling first.

"Hello, beautiful baby," Kate smiled looking up from her desk in the home office, "Is it that time already?" she checked her watch and frowned.

"No, Liam is still fast asleep," Merri hastened to reassure her. "I was wondering if I could talk to you about something," Merri said tentatively.

"Of course darling, come and tell me what's bothering you," she said with a frown spreading her arms and welcoming the sweet young woman into an embrace. Merri smiled, Kate was all softness and affection while Bill had become increasing dominant and demanding of her over time.

"I thought that maybe it's time I went back to school like I had originally planned when I first moved in here," Merri said so softly that Kate had to strain to hear her.

"Are you unhappy here with us?" Kate asked worry creasing her brow.

"Oh no, that's not what I meant. I love you and Daddy very much. I have never been happier, I have everything I could ever want but I just feel like... well I am so dependent on you for everything. Every so often I have a nightmare where I wake up and you decide that this isn't working anymore, and I am back in the same boat I was before I met you," she swallowed. "Alone and at the mercy of friends to take me in."

"We would never do that to you, baby," Kate felt heart-sick that this girl was still haunted by that horrible time in her life. "If it will help you to feel better though I don't see why you couldn't do an open university course, study from home in your spare time where Daddy and I can help you if you need it," Kate had pulled Merri onto her lap and hugged her tightly.

"I am not sure Daddy will be so open to the suggestion," Merri chewed at a nail. "He likes to have me with him most of the evening, even when he watches a game on TV, and Liam and the household chores take up so much of the day."

"I am sure we could work out a schedule," Kate said softly kissing her. "You are not a slave here, you can have your own time when you need it too you know. I guess we just thought you were as happy as we were with our lives as they are."

"I am happy," Merri said quickly, "I can't believe I am so lucky as to have found the love of my life in two people. You have given me so much love and affection that I feel awful asking for more than what I have now. It's just that..." her words cut off as Kate kissed her again.

"You are such a beautiful, sexy, kind and giving girl it's all too easy to get carried away with you and forget that need to have your own life outside of this house too," Kate said gently. "Bill and I both have our careers and you need something external as well I see that now."

"Thank you," Merri hugged her tightly, "For understanding."

"Of course, I do baby. I love you, and I want you to be happy here with us," Kate murmured into her hair. Throughout her pregnancy and the last six months Bill had become increasingly possessive of Merri, revelling in her love and adoration of him, encouraging more immature qualities in the young woman and placing greater demands on her.

Kate had been happy to encourage him to live his fantasies with Merri as her libido waned in the final stages of pregnancy. She had been ordered to bed rest with the threat of preeclampsia and the beautiful boy had drained every ounce of energy she had. The ordeal of childbirth had taken its toll on her as well and she took a long time to recover from the episiotomy and begin to feel normal enough to entertain the idea of sex again.

Liam was a colicky baby and slept little as a newborn and once again she was grateful for her husband's growing obsession with Merri. She was happy to receive the affection and romance they both lavished on her because of her absence from their nightly scenes encouraging her to join them when she felt she could. She loved Bill as much as ever, he was her best friend but it was Merri's sweet little pussy she craved now more than the hard cock of her husband. She fantasised about meeting a woman in a lesbian club and having a soft, slow scene to sate her cravings. She dreamed of a woman who would take control of the scene as Bill always had and she knew Merri couldn't.

Her thoughts fed her need and she placed Merri up on her desk and spread her thighs wide. She kissed her as her fingers sought out her wet slit and she purred into her ear, "Leave Daddy to me, baby, I will make it all better I promise." She kissed down Merri's body while sliding her panties down her legs eventually lifting the short skirt and diving between her legs.

Eager for the reward and taste of her come, Kate lapped parting the soft nude lips and seeking out the small clit feeling it swell and elongate under her tongue. She lifted her hand and drove her fingers into Merri, first one but rapidly adding a second and curling them up against the front wall as she moved them in and out.

The sexy young woman whimpered loudly and Kate could feel the tell-tale trembling of her thighs as she relentlessly sought out the orgasm that would bring a rush of hot sticky cum to her tongue. She lowered her free hand to her own needy pussy and rubbed furiously at her clit. Minutes later she was rewarded and as she licked and sucked at the wide open cunt before her and her own climax hit and she sat back in her chair moaning softly and breathing heavily.

Merri was slow to rise, but she lifted herself from the desk and went to Kate kissing her deeply and sharing the taste of her come. Then she smiled softly and knelt to gently clean the come from Kate's pussy teasing and reigniting Kate's arousal. Kate grabbed her head and pushed her face harder against her pussy encouraging her to greater speed and depth until she exploded again.

*****

"Darling, I've been thinking," Kate said as Merri brought the dinner plates to the table and took her seat with them.

"Uh oh," Bill grimaced and pulled at face at Merri who giggled girlishly.

"Oh, stop that you two," Kate smiled. "Seriously though, now that Liam is so settled and I am happy working from home for a while longer I think we should look at Merri returning to some sort of study like she planned to do when she moved in with us."

"You two have discussed this without me?" Bill's eyebrows shot up in surprise and he looked between the two women he loved, reining in his feeling of anger.

"No, not really," Kate interjected before he could turn his full disappointment on Merri. "I was thinking about your nurse at the practise and how hard it is to replace her when she takes her holidays. If Merri did the shorter nursing course she would be able to do her practical placement in your practise. Then once she was qualified fill in whenever you needed her, instead of having to get those dreadful agency nurses you don't like." Kate said hoping that he would see the suggestion as a solution to a long held problem.

"Are you interested in nursing?" Bill turned to Merri.

"I hadn't thought about it before," she said honestly. "What Kate said makes sense though. I would be more than happy to do a nursing course if they offer it part-time or by correspondence. I was only thinking about what to study the other day and thought that given where I am currently in my life that kindergarten teaching could be fun, but nursing sounds good too now."

"I'll look into it after dinner baby. I don't want it to affect what we have here at home though," he frowned at both women. "I agree the idea has certain benefits but our life here is wonderful and I don't want that to change."

"You and I both have our work darling," Kate smiled, "It's only fair that Merri has something to stimulate her mind as well as her body," she grinned and winked at Merri.

"I will look into it," Bill said noncommittally and began to eat the dinner Merri had prepared. He loved having Merri's full attention and wasn't sure if he was willing to let her divide that attention any further than she had to. As it was his wife and son took so much of her time that even with Kate's willingness to give him time alone with Merri each evening, he resented that they spent their days together without him. He imagined that they had discussed Merri's return to school between themselves first.

The conversation went onto their days and Liam's latest milestones but still Bill brooded over the relationship between Merri and his wife. Her sex drive had never fully returned after having Liam and Bill found that while she did join them on occasion, Kate appeared more aroused by sex with Merri rather than himself. The few times they had been together alone he knew that it was less than satisfying to her and he was at a loss to explain it other than to blame Merri. Perhaps having Merri out of the house and at school would be a good thing in that regard, he mused. He loved Kate, she was his best friend and confidante and he missed the kind of sexual relationship they had before Liam and Merri come into their lives. Not that he was willing to give up either of these additions to their lives, he couldn't, but he wanted his insatiable wife back as well.

At Bills insistence, Kate had fed Liam herself until he was six months old and although she had begun to supplement with bottle feeds during the day, she still fed him first thing in the morning and a final time before bed. She enjoyed this as a quiet time usually, but tonight she sat in a comfortable chair in the study as Bill and Merri investigated the courses available for nursing assistants, enrolled nurses and registered nurses and what they would entail.

After looking at the Bachelor Degree, the Diploma and certificate of nursing it agreed that should she go back to study, the diploma was possibly the best opportunity for them all. It would take only eighteen months to complete and provide her with the means to work with Bill at his practise. In Merri's mind, it also gave her that fall back position she had wanted more than anything.

Kate smiled as Bill took control of the decision making as if it had all been his idea that Merri begin to gain some form of independence and interest outside the home. There was a mid-year intake so if they got the application in fast she would be able to start in about a month's time. The small vocational college they had chosen was privately run and Bill and Kate decided that they would pay the expenses. It would ultimately be to the benefit of Bill's growing practise to have another nurse on staff, and until she graduated she could work as an assistant one or two days a week now that Kate was managing so well working from home with Liam.

It was a week later, when the application had been accepted and tuition paid, that the small family sat around the dinner table with Merri's course outline and lecture schedule to devise how best to organise their lives now. Bill loved that Merri deferred to him in these matters, looking at him with the trust and adoration he craved from her as he made decisions about her life.

Kate was quite content to share some of the load at home as she always had before Merri's arrival into their lives. It seemed that Bill could only gain from the new arrangement as he would have Merri at his practise at least one day a week with very little change to his life at home. He knew he was a lucky man at that moment and gathered the women he loved to him kissing them both deeply.

*****

Monica, the registered nurse who operated the treatment room in Bill's practise, flicked through the uniform catalogue looking at the possible nurse's assistant uniforms that Bill had marked. She was grateful to be getting some help in the busy practise but had wanted someone qualified not a family friend that was just beginning her training. "Good grief," she thought as she flicked another page and stared at the candy striped uniform she had only seen on TV before, "He couldn't be serious could he? It looked almost like a costume."

Seeing the last patient leave without making a further appointment she picked up the book and walked into his office. "They're all pink!" she waved the book at him.

"Is that a problem?" he asked genuinely. "We don't want the patients mistaking her for someone with your qualifications."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers