What Christy Wants, Christy Gets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, she opened her eyes, and smiled wickedly. Her dangerous green eyes sparkled as she said, "Give me your hand."

I stuck out my left hand. My right was still holding her down by the neck. She grabbed the wrist, and brought my hand to her mouth. She put her lips around my ring finger, the finger wearing the wedding ring, the symbol of commitment and love to her mother. She sucked on my ring finger, slid her mouth up and down, teasing her tongue around the ring, and moaned each time she licked it.

Listening to her soft, high-pitch, gentle moans, I grew even harder inside her. I closed my eyes as I continued to feel inside her, my own pleasure amplifying higher and higher. My skin becoming hot and chilled all at once. My breathing was getting harder. I was on the verge of climax. Christy could feel it. No longer still, she moved her hips in rhythm with mine, and moaned louder and louder with me. I placed both my hands firmly on her hips, and pulled them back against me with each thrust.

"Give it to me!" she shouted. "Give me mommy's cum!"

I grunted in response. I was going to cum inside my stepdaughter. There was no way I was going to cut this ecstasy short by pulling out. I wanted the complete heavenly experience. To hell with the consequences.

"I want you to come in me harder than you come in mommy," she demanded.

I grunted again, harder and louder. I was close.

"Tell me. Tell me you're going to come harder in me than in mommy."

"I'm gonna come in you harder than I come in mommy," I growled.

"Come hard in me daddy! Harder than you ever came in mommy!" she repeated over and over.

"Oh!" I cried. "Daddy's coming."

I exploded inside her, filled her up with all of the sperm I built up when she stimulated me with an incomplete blowjob, all of the sperm that was aching to be released as I was giving her a solid doggystyle pounding. The sperm I was saving up for her mom for when she returned home, all of it went into her tight sexy daughter. That little sperm thief.

I howled in pleasure. Coming inside Christy was the greatest feeling I'd ever had. As my cock was throbbing and twitching, shooting its semen deep inside her, my stepdaughter was shaking and vibrating all over. This was the third orgasm I'd given her. My chest swelled with pride, and I inhaled deeply, marveling at my own masculine power to give so much pleasure.

"Oh, daddy," she purred, "that was ..."

"Wait," I interrupted. "Daddy's still coming." I grabbed tighter on her hips and pulled them back as I thrust deeper into her. Never before had I experienced this thrill - coming a second time so quickly after the first. It was wonderful. Now I was totally spent.

"Oh daddy," she began again, once she was sure I was done. "I'm so jealous of mommy. She gets this all the time." She half-spoke these words, half-murmured them, as her eyes were closed and she was dreaming away, a blissful smile on her face.

I pulled out, slowly. My semen was leaking down her leg, and some dripped to the hardwood floor. I was going to have to clean that up later. I looked around for Christy's panties, so she could put them on and catch all that sticky white liquid from ruining the floor her mother had just cleaned.

I found them, the cute little pink panties that covered almost nothing, and picked them up. I put on my own boxers. It wasn't just my stepdaughter's pussy that was leaking. My cock was slowly dripping tiny droplets of sperm to the ground every few seconds, and I needed my boxers to catch it.

I brought the pink panties to my girl. She was slumped over the bar, eyes closed, her head sideways resting on her arms. I couldn't believe it, but she had fallen asleep in that position. I massaged her shoulder to wake her up.

She blinked her eyes a few times and slowly pushed herself up off the bar. She yawned and stretched her thin arms out.

"Yes, daddy?" she asked, her bright eyes wide, moist, and sleepy.

"Put these on," I said, handing her the pink panties. "You're dripping."

She giggled. "Oops," she said. "I'm so embarrassed." She took the panties and slipped them on over her cute butt and tight pussy.

"Let's put our clothes on," I said. And we did. She slid her skimpy white tank top back on over her body, and I put on my pants and T-shirt. We looked at each other, admiring each other's now-clothed bodies in the warm afterglow of sex.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, pumpkin."

"You need to put something else on."

I looked at her, confused. What could she mean by that? Was she embarrassed about seeing me in a T-shirt and pants, after she'd seen me naked? It didn't make sense. She smiled, the mischievous smile that made me want to spank her and do it all over again. I was about to ask her what she meant, when she spoke again.

"Don't you want mommy's ring back?" she asked.

"Wha...?" I started to ask. I looked down at my left hand. The ring was gone.

"How did you ...? Where is it?"

"I sucked it off your finger, when it was in my mouth," she explained, in her girlish, squeaky, little nasal voice. She let out a small giggle. "I put it on the bar."

True enough, it was sitting right there on the bar. My wedding ring. The dull gold camouflaged against the light brown wood of the bar, so it didn't stand out. But once Christy pointed to it, it was plain as day.

I couldn't believe she got the ring in her mouth, when I didn't even notice. She must have made it slippery wet with her saliva to loosen it, and I was so distracted by the intense pleasure of her tight little pussy, that I had no clue that my wedding ring was being removed. That devious little brat.

"Of course I want it back," I said, grabbing it. I started to slide it down my ring finger. Thank goodness Christy pointed it out to me. She could have hidden it, and denied she knew anything when I discovered it was missing. Then I would have been in trouble.

"Are you sure you want it back, daddy? I thought you loved me more than mommy."

"I do, pumpkin. I do. But, let's just keep things as they are until we can figure this out, okay?"

"Hmmm," she mused. "Maybe. Or maybe I'll tell mommy what we did." She giggled.

"C'mon Christy, get serious. You're not going to tell your mom, are you?"

"I don't know. Maybe." She was teasing me, as she always did. Toying with me. If she wasn't so cute I would have been really angry. I stared at her, scowling. She could see in my face that the time for joking was over, and that she needed to give me a straight answer.

"Okay, daddy, I won't tell her. But only on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You fuck me every time mommy's not home." She got on her tip toes and gave me a little peck on the cheek. She giggled, her super-cute, high-pitch, girly giggle.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Deal."

12