What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom and Emma's new lodger is turns out to be wet and dirty!
11.8k words
4.72
197.3k
32

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very close to coming but I was determined not to. The fact that Shafiq, an eighteen year old pupil in our school, had watched me porking my girlfriend's pooper minutes earlier only served to make me even hornier. I pulled my rock-hard erection out of Emma's fudge-tunnel and dropped to my knees behind her. Her hairy shit-ring gaped invitingly and I began to tease it with my tongue, first licking the stretched rim and then stabbing my tongue into her freshly sodomised rectum.

Fuck me she tasted good, still soapy and clean and with the slight sweetness of the KY, but also with that underlying earthy tang of 'bottom' that reminds you what a girl's arsehole is really for. I savoured the dull taste of her fucked-out shitter, wishing that my tongue was long enough to really lick the interior of her rectum. She moaned softly as I french-kissed her contracting quoit, still frigging her dripping cunt.

I was going to have to go a whole week without tasting her delicious brown-hole, without feeling her ring spasming around my buggering cock, and so I made the most of this last, farewell anal feast. Still, I had little doubt that by the evening I would be seeking solace in Claire's equally accommodating backdoor. I wondered what it would taste like. When we had fucked, weeks before, I hadn't rimmed her before fucking her butt, so I made a mental note to give her a good rimming at the earliest opportunity.


With much regret I tore my mouth from Emma's arse and pulled up her knickers, kissing her soft neck as she lifted her jugs back into the lacy cups of her bra. I brought my hands around to cup them, feeling their heaviness and pinching her stiff nips through the flimsy fabric.

When she had dressed I kissed her, unable to resist squeezing her pert arse-cheeks. Our farewell kiss was wet and passionate - tasting her own arsehole in my mouth always makes her horny. Getting the taste for her own arse, Emma slipped her hand into my open flies and pulled out my still hard cock. Dropping to her knees she took it into her mouth, deep throating my arse-flavoured dick with a skill that would make most porn chicks jealous. She sucked hard, alternating between deep throating my entire length and licking the shaft slowly from bollocks to helmet. I knew her game - she wanted to make me cum. But I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. I wanted her to feel as horny and frustrated as possible. That would make her more likely to respond to the advances that Shafiq had been primed to make.

Wrenching my slippery knob from her greedily sucking mouth, I pulled her to her feet and kissed her again, tasting in her mouth a heady cocktail of sex: my prick and her bottom. I left her in her office, wondering whether my stunt with Shafiq had worked and whether, in a couple of days' time, my sexy girlfriend might be tasting her own arsehole on his huge teenage cock....

I needed a piss, so headed for the toilets at the end of the corridor. As I entered the darkened bathroom I heard a groan coming from one of the cubicles. I knew that a fair amount of sex went on in the boys' toilets, ranging from the usual lunchtime circle-wanks and the odd hurried tryst of boy-boy sex to the time when Gita, an otherwise shy and sweet Indian girl, was said to have 'entertained' the sixth-form rugby team. According to the rumour, she had taken them all anally, one by one, and then they had cheered her boisterously as she squatted over a glass and they watched her shitting their thick white jism out of her small brown bottom. A video had apparently been made, but after discreet and exhaustive enquiries, I had been unable to lay my hands on a copy.

However, this was half-term, so nothing like that could be going on now. Then it occurred to me - Shafiq! If you had just seen your sexy teacher being anally fucked and heard her telling her boyfriend that she wanted YOU to do the same, wouldn't you dash off for a quick tug?

Quietly I took off my shoes and padded over to the adjoining cubicle. I could now hear the unmistakable sounds of wanking, accompanied by an indistinct mumbling. Standing on the pan of the toilet I gingerly peered over the top of the partition. I realised that my tool was as hard as steel at the prospect of what I might see. The possibility of seeing Shafiq's huge dick fully erect was actually turning me on. When I peeped over the top of the partition . . . sure enough there was Shafiq, frenziedly wanking himself. His trousers and underpants lay in a crumpled heap at his feet and his T-shirt had been pulled up over his head so that his rippling muscular chest was bare.

For a Pakistani, his chest was surprisingly smooth, though his slim legs were quite hairy. His entire pubic area had obviously been shaven, in accordance with the dictates of the Koran, and his cock . . . fucking hell . . . his cock was huge. It was at least a foot in length, slightly curved and so thick that he could barely get his fist around the shaft. He was circumcised; his enormous strawberry-shaped helmet oozing viscous pre-come as he fisted his huge adolescent cock, gigantic brown balls flopping between slim hairy thighs. His dick was so large that it looked out of place on his teenage body - I shuddered to think how obscene this monstrous brown phallus would look when stuffed up Emma's tight little arsehole. As he masturbated he pinched his small black nipples and narrated the fantasy in his head:

"Oh fuck, yeah Miss . . . you're so fucking hot, so damn fit . . . your arse feels so good round my dick, so fucking hot and tight. Oh fuck, fuck, take my dick you bitch . . . you fucking horny little bitch . . . take it up your arse Miss, your tight little white arse. Yeah, frig your cunt . . . I wanna make you come with my big brown cock up your shitter."

Then his pornographic commentary switched to another language, which I took to be Urdu or other Pakistani tongue. While continuing his panting narration in this foreign language, he stood up, his enormous veiny cock jutting from his groin, then kneeling on the floor, he bent forward so that I could no longer see his prick, only the rippling of his muscular arm as he frantically jacked off at the thought of sodomising his slutty French teacher. W

ith his free hand he felt his taut buttocks. He arched his back and thrust his hairy buns upwards, pulling them wide apart with both hands, momentarily pausing from his frenzied wanking. I could see his shithole winking in the hairy cleft between his muscled cheeks, a tight puckered knot of brown, almost black flesh. He flexed and puckered his butthole, pushing it out like he was about to take a shit. Then he began to tease his hairy shithole with a saliva-moistened finger, circling his tight anus with a fingertip then slowly plunging finger into his tight arse. He thrust his long brown finger into his own shitter for a few seconds and then brought it to his mouth to taste his own anal funk. Dirty boy. He'd be perfect for my equally dirty girlfriend. The pace of his furious jacking picked up, and he shoved his finger back up his horny arsehole. Suddenly he slipped back into English and I could again understand what lascivious thoughts were coursing through his fevered teenage mind.

"Oh, I'm gonna come in a minute, Miss . . . gonna shoot my load over your big jugs, then make you lick my dick clean. That's right . . . fuck me, Sir . . . "

Sir? Had I heard right? I saw that Shafiq was now finger-fucking his own anus with not one but two fingers! It seemed that the boy was a good deal open minded than I could have hope for, as his dirty talk soon betrayed:

"Yeah, that's it, Sir, fuck me with your big cock . . . fuck my tight arse while I bugger Miss Boswell. Oh fuck yes! Slam my tight arse like you slammed hers. You've got such a fucking big dick . . . yeah, fuck me while I shag your bird up her arse."

It was just getting better and better. Emma's fantasy schoolboy lover swung both ways! I could tell he was close to coming too, as his wanking got more vigorous and his running commentary more lewd.

"Yeh, take it bitch, take my big dick up your dirty shithole," he panted as he continued pumping his mammoth shaft and fingering his moist turd-hole. "Frig your pussy you filthy anal slut; go on, finger that hairy cunt and make yourself cum while Mr Smith does my arse."

I noticed that the door to Shafiq's cubicle had no lock, which gave me a wicked idea. Very quickly and quietly I came out from my toilet and stood in front of the cubicle where Shafiq was having imaginary anal sex with me and Emma. In one swift movement, I flung open the door and stood in front of a startled Shafiq, my prick bobbing inches from his face.

"Suck it." I said, in my best arrogant pornstar impersonation.

Without flinching for even a second, Shafiq craned his head forward and took my turgid rod into his mouth and gobbled it greedily.

"There's a good lad," I urged him on, "Suck my cock. Can you taste her arse on it?"

"Fuck yeh," he managed to say, tearing his brown lips from my white dong for a second before recommencing his enthusiastic blowjob.

"You're one horny little fucker Shafiq, Emma's gonna love you. Do you like that - sucking a cock that's been up her arse?" This time he only managed to grunt in the affirmative, his mouth crammed with my arse-flavoured pole. "You fucking dirty cunt - sucking a prick that's been up her bottom, that's been fucking her where she shits. Well, play your cards right mate and you'll be tasting her arse for real this week, tonguing her tight little brown hole and getting her nice and wet for that big dick of yours."

I pulled my cock from his mouth, a viscous string of drool connecting his tongue and my helmet.

"Now let's see what that tool of yours can shoot; show me how you're going to fill up her shitter with your come."

Shafiq stood up and faced away from me. Placing his hands on the back wall of the cubicle above the pan he thrust his buns towards me. I watched his hairy ringpiece flex between his muscular cheeks.

"Please sir . . . please." he gasped.

"What?" I wanted to hear him say it.

"I always shoot loads of muck when I've got something up my butt."

"Like my finger?" I asked, probing his rubbery shit-ring with my finger.

"Christ yes - finger my bum Sir . . ." he moaned, grinding his clammy arsehole against my invading digit. But I had a better idea, something more satisfying for a dirty lad like him.

"Or . . . like my prick?"

"Yesss. That would be so cool." I rubbed my steel-hard cock between his small brown buttcheeks, my slippery helmet seeking out the puckered core of his anus. Shafiq reached around and held his taut buns wide apart, clenching his tiny shithole in expectation.

"You've had cocks up your arse before, haven't you?" I quizzed, pressing the engorged tip of my prick onto the ridge of his proffered arsehole.

"Yes sir," he managed to pant as he tried to work my cock into his backside.

"Are you queer then Shafiq?"

"No sir," came the response, "I'm into lasses, but I just love having stuff up my arse. Oh come on sir, please - fuck it up there."

"So have you got a girlfriend?" I asked, continuing to tease his butthole with my tool.

"Not really," he admitted, "Just a couple of birds that I shag."

"Oh really? And who might they be?"

"Well, one's Sarah and the other one's, um, well, you wouldn't know her." He must have felt my cock lurch when he mentioned Sarah.

"Sarah Price?" I asked tentatively. Shafiq nodded. This was too good to be true. Sarah Price was a girl in my form, the big-breasted teenage minx who dominated almost every schoolgirl fantasy I had. "Has she ever taken you up her arse?"

"Nah . . . we tried it once but she was too fucking tight." I shuddered at the thought of Sarah, naked on her hands and knees, wincing as Shafiq attempted to force his enormous phallus into her virgin shithole. I looked down at Shafiq's muscled arse, spread wide for a fucking and I realised anew the depth of my anal depravity. A butt begging to be fucked is a butt begging to be fucked - male or female. His buttocks were tight and chiselled, entirely unlike the full, feminine bottoms that usually got me horny, but his arsehole was just as enticing, just as fuckable. That's the beauty of arseholes - everyone has one; equally tight and aqually satisfying.

In the mood I was in, I didn't care. My cock was wet and slippery from the sucking I had just received, so I spat on my fingers and worked it into his rubbery shit-ring. I pressed my knob against the wrinkled core of his well-fingered arse and felt him push his ring outwards - clearly no stranger to being anally penetrated. My painfully hard shaft slid easily into the hot tube of his backside.

Slowly at first, I began to hump his teenage arse, reaching around to feel his mammoth meat. His dick was amazingly hard and unbelievably large. Even a woman with an arsehole as receptive as Emma's was going to have trouble taking all of this monster up the shitter. I buggered him with firm, deep strokes, pumping his enormous phallus and, with my free hand, pinching his hard brown nipples.

"You like that?" I asked as I began to bone his adolescent bottom with my aching prick, "Me fucking your shitter while you bugger my girlfriend? Me using your tight brown arsehole like a cunt? Your massive prick all the way up her shit-pipe, your balls slapping against her wet hairy cunt, my balls slapping against yours?"

"O fuck, oh fucking hell, shit, fffuuuuuckkkk!" he yelled as his prick jerked in my hand and a single jet of steaming jism shot from his pisshole and splatted onto the wall infront of him. By anyone's standards this spurt alone would have counted as a pretty impressive load, but as I continued to dick his clenching shit-tunnel, his first copious jet was followed by another and another until the wall in front of him was festooned with pearly white jism. With all thoughts of saving my load for Claire forgotten, I continued to bugger him.

With his hands on the wall for support, Shafiq rammed his slim butt back against my groin, cramming every last inch of meat up his shitter, his hard hairy buttocks slapping against my thighs. We were both sweaty now and the cubicle was filled with the unmistakable scent of sodomy. I reached around to feel his huge prick, but instead of the flaccid dong I expected I found that he was still massively erect - one of the advantages of being only eighteen I suppose.

As I fucked his tight shithole I felt a familiar tightening in my bollocks and almost before I had realised what was happening, I shot my load up his arse, feeling like I was pissing jism there was so much of it flooding his guts. Immediately I'd pumped the last gob of spunk into his rectum, he threw his head back and groaned and I realised that he was coming again! Not quite as much this time, but still a pretty big load. No wonder he had such massive bollocks!

I pulled my softening prick from my teenage pupil's shithole, and left him panting there, his young butt full of my come and the toilet wall spattered with two copious loads of his own. Wishing him good luck I came out of the cubicle and washed my slippery cock in a hand basin. As I was leaving the toilets I could hear Shafiq farting in his spunk doused cubicle, straining to shit my hot load from his well-fucked rear.

Despite having fucked my girlfriend, then one of my pupils already that day, I felt extremely horny as I drove home. I concentrated hard on the road, trying not to give vent to the lascivious thoughts that were swirling around in my head. Emma wouldn't even have reached the airport, and here was I, already hot for a fuck. Everywhere I looked I saw sex. I saw a well-dressed business woman, about thirty, walking out of her office; instantly a lewd picture formed in my mind - that same woman but on a boardroom leather sofa, her small breasts pressed against the upholstery, her pinstripe skirt hoisted over her waist to expose her bottom. She was sucking the slimy cock of one of her colleagues while behind her another businessman thrust his hard dick into her anal passage.

Everywhere I looked I saw desirable women and found myself wondering just how many of them had experienced a stiff cock up the arse recently. I saw a young black woman walking hand in hand with her white boyfriend and I wondered whether he had ever peeled apart her taut black buttocks to ram his hard white pole into her shithole. My lust-filled stream of consciousness led me on to lurid image after lurid image. The black girl cast my mind back to Suzanne, the only black girl I'd ever fucked, recalling the insane lust with which I had buggered her, gripping her small black buns and watching my slippery white dong sliding in and out of her obscenely stretched pooper; her embarrassment when she realised that I was getting her shit on my knob, and my excitement.

I thought then of Emma, on her hands and knees later that night, trembling with lust as Shafiq eased his mammoth dong into her tight butthole. And then I thought of Claire our new lodger, her big wobbling bosoms and her juicy bottom, and I knew I had to shag her again. I tried not to think of the alternative scenario - Claire bringing a succession of men home to our house and having raucous sex with them while I listened from my bed. No, surely having a known nymphomaniac under my roof the week my girlfriend was away was a sure thing?

I arrived home just before lunchtime, so I had a good few hours before Claire would be back from her shift. I stripped off and had a shower. I decided to fix myself something to eat, so throwing on a bathrobe I came out of our room and went to go downstairs. Just as I got to the top of the stairs, though, I smelt something very floral and pleasant, something unusual, though yet strangely familiar. Then it hit me - Claire's perfume. I remembered smelling it on her breasts the night I shagged her and I also remembered having to wash the bed linen before Emma got back from her conference because our bed smelt of it.

The link between the scent of Claire's perfume and the sex we'd had began to make my prick stiff. I walked to the door of Claire's room and knocked gently, just in case she was inside. No response. I opened the door and walked into her room, as if drawn by some force. Of course, I knew what the 'force' was. It was my now fully erect cock and the hope that I might find a few personal bits of information about Claire that would come in handy . . .

I went over to her dirty linen basket and looked inside. It was a treasure chest for my perverted, kinky state of mind at that time. Bras, tights, stockings, the dress she had worn the previous evening and lots of pairs of panties. I took a pair of tiny cotton panties and sniffed them, inhaling the scent of her fanny. Lingerie doesn't normally do a great deal for me, but Claire's undies were really exciting me. I licked the gusset, the part that had been against her vadge, tasting her sex and wishing for the real thing.

I put her panties in my mouth, rubbed them on my nipples, twisting my nipples through the sheer fabric I was in heaven. I reached into the basket again and my hand felt something damp. I pulled out a pair of sheer, black panties, the same black panties that she had flashed at me the evening before. I brought them to my nose and sniffed deeply. I could smell her cunt on them, the unmistakable, raunchy scent of a woman's aroused pussy, a pussy in heat. I could only assume that she had masturbated wearing these knicks. But there was something else too, a slightly sweet smell of piss. I realised then that was the reason that they were damp - she had wet herself! I shoved them in my mouth sucking her pee from them. They weren't dripping, but I could taste her piss. I felt the surge of cum starting to build and stopped wanking - I had to have a good load left for Claire, just in case.