What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 07

Story Info
She can't resist her well-hung student.
56.5k words
4.65
256.8k
67

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma sat silently on the bed in her hotel room, her cheeks flushed, panting slightly from running up the stairs. The events of the previous hour swirled in her mind, a tangled web of erotic confusion. Her mind reeled in disbelief at what she had done. After all, she was a respectable woman, a schoolteacher no less, and yet minutes earlier she had been squatting in a dingy alleyway greedily sucking the massively engorged penis of one of her own pupils with all the skill that her sluttish alter-ego could muster. She knew that any healthy, teenage boy would be creaming at the prospect of getting a flash of his sexy young teacher's jugs, let alone have her give him a public blowjob. Yet she was the one who had taken it that far, who had lost all self-control. She wanted Shafiq's big hard cock and she wanted it badly.

She had gone too far in seducing him, one of her own pupils. But her lust for him had overtaken her senses and he had seen it. Her nipples had given it away. As her boyfriend Tom always said, "NDL" - nipples don't lie. She stroked them lightly, finding them throbbing stiffly even now. She wanted Shafiq to suck them later on; tease them with his lips and nip them with his teeth. Few men realised how central to Emma's sexual pleasure her breasts were, how a little attention paid to her pert titties could transform a good fuck into a mindblowing one. Tom had always seemed to know instinctively and she remembered the second time he had fucked her when he had pinched her nipples increasingly hard, pulling each turgid brown cone in turn and slapping the wobbling flesh of her breasts hard as he thrust his huge dick into her sloshing cunt.

She was sure Shafiq would do the same, she'd seen him ogling them often enough after all. Emma knew full well that her breasts turned heads and she delighted in teasing her pupils with tantalising glimpses of her deep cleavage. Perhaps he would fuck her breasts later, here, naked in bed with her. She squirmed as she imagined what it would feel like to have a cock that big thrusting between her sweaty tits, its enormous glans butting against her chin as her schoolboy stud got ready to pump his youthful jism into her greedy mouth . . .

But tonight Emma had other plans for his beautiful big cock: she wanted to feel it up her arse. Emma adored anal sex. In fact she liked most kinds of sex. She loved to have her cunt licked, her breasts mauled, her pussy fucked; but what she sought beyond anything else was the intense pleasure that having her beautiful bottom packed to the hilt with throbbing, hard meat gave her. Nothing brought her to orgasm quite so effectively as being soundly buggered, nothing gave her as much delicious pleasure as feeling her lover thrust his greasy pole into the hot sheath of her rectum as he reached around to grasp her heaving jugs and sodomised her greedy shitter.

Buggery was something that had always fascinated Emma, from the time that, as a sexually naive girl, she had discovered a stache of girlie magazines in her elder brother's wardrobe. The photographs, of shorn-quimmed, firm-titted babes touching themselves and one another, turned her on, but what really got her juices flowing were the erotic stories and letters purporting to come from readers. Many of them dealt with practices which Emma had never before considered: anal penetration, rimming, watersports, bondage and tit-fucking. As she "borrowed" these magazines and masturbated with them, she began to seek out the stories with anal content, fascinated by the idea that an arsehole, her arsehole, anyone's arsehole, could be a locus of sexual pleasure. There were some stories that she returned to again and again, such as the one about a girl who found that she could only achieve orgasm with a prick up her bottom, or the one about the naughty schoolgirl who got better grades by letting her teachers butt-fuck her. When she masturbated, which was often, she got a special thrill from touching her anus and running her finger tip, wet with juices from her cunt, around the puckered rim of her dirtiest and most forbidden hole.

Already familiar with her brother's collection of soft-core pornography, Emma decided to see if her father had any hidden away somewhere. In the bottom of his closet was a small tin chest with a padlock on it. She had to find the key, certain that the locked trunk would contain something naughty. After a fruitless search through his drawers, Emma finally found a key in the breast pocket of her father's bathrobe. Her hands trembling, she unlocked the trunk and found it stuffed full of magazines and books. However, unlike her brother's collection, these were not the kind of magazines that one might buy from a high street newsagent. Emma took out the first magazine, entitled "Schoolgirl Bitches" and saw for the first time something that she had never seen before (though she and imagined it hundreds of times): graphic, hard-core sodomy. A pair of firm-bodied teenage girls were kneeling on all fours, each with a huge cock buried her behind. The image seared itself onto Emma's brain and she felt immediately hot, wanting to masturbate.

Knowing she had at least three hours by herself before Mark got back from his football match, Emma began to look through the other magazines and found herself stunned, shocked, occasionally disgusted but mostly very turned on by the pictures that she found in them: women and young girls being fucked in the mouth, pussy and arse by dildos and huge cocks; heavily pregnant women being anally fisted; women being pissed on and pissing on men; people being spanked; girls covered in slimy spunk; tits being fucked; men being fucked; shitholes being tongued; everything that she had ever imagined, and more.

One magazine was called "Daddy's Slut" and contained pictures of a teenage boy and girl and an older man. The accompanying text made it clear that the girl was supposed to be the man's daughter and the boy her brother. The centrefold picture showed the girl bending over a sofa, her father's massive dick fucking her bottom, while she sucked her brother's cock. Emma noted that the boy in the picture looked not unlike her brother, Mark. Then it hit her: the girl being buggered looked just like her! She noted something else, too: there was a large stain on the page, like water had been spilt on it, except Emma knew that it wasn't water; it was come! Emma felt an impending orgasm growing in the pit of her stomach, felt that familiar tingling deep in her over-excited twat. She reached up to pinch her nipples then dunked her fingers into her soupy cunt to coat them in her sex juices. Then she let her fingers travel down from her pussy to her anus, teasing the puckered knot of muscle before gently easing one finger into her hot, tight shitter. The thought of it, the lurid picture in her imagination, drove her over the edge. The porno was dog-eared and well-thumbed. The truth hit her like a thunderbolt: her father's favourite fuck-book was about a man who loved to bugger his daughter. Emma looked intently at the photograph again: the girl who looked like her, her anus stretched impossibly wide by her father's huge prick, her tits filling his hands, her mouth full of her brother's cock. Emma felt her climax take hold of her, two fingers now plugging her horny shithole. She grasped the full significance of the spunk stain on the page: her father had masturbated over this picture as he fantasised about buggering her, his own daughter! He had come thinking about it, he had squirted his hot jism all over this page as he imagined himself fucking Emma's arse, buggering his own daughter. The thought was almost too hot for Emma. She shoved her fingers violently up her crapper, her other hand still busy in her squelching cunt as she thought of her father, naked and hairy, madly fisting his huge cock as he fantasised that Emma's tight butthole, not his hand, was gripping his rod. She could see the scene clearly in her mind: her father closing his eyes and panting as thick ropes of creamy sperm squirted from his cock over the picture, but imagining instead that he was squirting into the massively stuffed bowels of his teenage daughter. Quickly she turned the page to see the girl sucking her father's prick as her brother rimmed her. A few pages later the girl was riding her brother's cock as her father pissed over her firm young melons. Emma came, her anus contracting in spasm around her own buggering digits.

The book was forgotten now as Emma frenziedly masturbated her cunt and shitter. The fantasy was so real she could feel it. She could feel her lustful father's cock thrusting into her rectum, she could taste Mark's huge cock filling her mouth, she could feel the both pinching her nipples, slapping her buttocks, she could feel her father's hot piss splashing her ripe young teats, she could taste the richness of her own bowels on her father's spunky prick, she swore she could even feel her father's scalding jism as he pumped it into her guts.

"Oh Emma, baby, your arse is so tight," she heard her father moan in her overheated mind, "I love fucking your arse so much, You're such a horny little slut. Oh fuck yes. I'm so deep in your shitter and it feels so damn good. Fucking my dirty little girl in her poop-chute. I always knew you were a filthy little bitch, never happy unless you've got daddy's big cock stuffed up your shit-tunnel. Fuck, baby, that's it, just like that; work my dick with your shithole while you suck on Mark's cock. That's my boy, fuck your sister's mouth, get it nice and wet because you're going to bugger her next." As one final orgasm took hold of Emma's trembling body, radiating outwards from her pussy and arse and sending bolts of electricity up to her hot tits, Emma thought she would faint with pleasure. The orgasm was so intense that clear, viscous girl-come actually squirted from her cunt into her palm, soaking her bush, and her arsehole contracted and spasmed so violently that she felt as if her fingers were about to be snapped off. She collapsed forward, relishing the rough texture of the carpet against her tender nipples. Her sodden cunt bucked uncontrollably against her nimble fingers and she shoved a third finger into her crap-hole as she experienced the hardest come of her young life. As her shattering climax peaked, Emma pulled her fingers from her clasping shitter, shoved them rudely into her mouth and licked them greedily, savouring the earthy taste of her own back-passage. Gradually the sensations died away and she collapsed on the floor, her mind still filled with lewd images of incestuous sodomy.

============================

Mark had never thought sexually about his sister until that afternoon, but a rained-off football match meant that he had returned home earlier than planned. Even coming up the stairs he could hear the panting and moaning. At first he thought that his father and step-mother were making love, but they were away visiting his aunt in Australia so it had to be Emma.

His heart pounding, Mark crept silently along the landing and peeked through the slightly open door into his parents' bedroom. What he saw nearly made him gasp audibly. Kneeling on the floor, surrounded by open porn magazines, was his naked sister. He hadn't seen her naked since she was a child, but she was certainly no child now. Funny, he had never noticed her growing tits, but seeing her naked like that he realised that his annoying little sister actually had a beautiful pair of big, juicy knockers; the kind of pert, full titties that just made you want to stick your face between them. Her nipples were large, brown, suckable and very, very erect. She had been developing in other areas, too. Her dark brown pubes grew thickly around her cunt, the meaty lips of her aroused sex flopping wetly together as she slowly masturbated. Mark stroked his hard cock as he watched his younger sister pleasure herself, unable to believe his luck.

"Your little sister's a hot little thing," one of his mates had told him a few days earlier. At the time Mark had just thought "Oh gross," but now he was compelled to agree: she was gorgeous. What had he been thinking of, leering this way and that at every bit of skirt he could when all the time this complete babe had been under the same roof?! He knew he was a pervert, but he wanted her. He wanted to snog his baby sister, wanted to let his hands roam over her fit nude body, feel those gorgeous tits fill his hands, suck on her big nipples, eat her hairy cunt. Damn it, he even wanted to fuck the bitch every way possible: between her norks, in her mouth, in her hairy cunt, up her shitter.

Mark was more than familiar with his dad's remarkable collection of pornography having discovered the locked chest, and the key's hiding place, some months before. Not only had he poured over every page of delightfully obscene photography, but he had also devoured the huge collection of adult novels that his dad secreted in the same box. The novels had titles like "Backdoor Babysitter," "Anal Family," "Daughters in Heat," "Big Brother's Butt Slut," and "Daddy's Piss Slave." He had never thought much about the incest element in these stories, preferring them simply for the spicey dialogue and constant explicit sex, the fact that they were concerned with horny teenage girls with voracious appetites for spunk and an ever-ready willingness to bend over and spread their sexy buttcheeks so that huge, hard cocks might be thrust into their dripping cunts or, better still, into the welcoming grip of their greased-up shit-tubes. But now, watching his beautiful sister naked and masturbating, Mark began to feel the attractions of incest more acutely. He imagined Emma bending over there father's desk like the heroine of "Anal Family" and moaning like a whore as her well-hung father and brother repeatedly sodomised her.

Lost in this delicious and forbidden thought, Mark almost missed Emma turning away from him and sticking her cute rump in the air. He cursed her inwards because her luscious teats were now hidden from view, but then he realised that he was about to ogle something far more spectacular: her bottom. Her behind was a work of art, the most perfect peachy butt he had ever seen. But what she did next stunned him completely. Pressing her fleshy paps to the floor, Emma reached behind her back and spread her buttocks apart. It seemed to Mark almost as if she were showing him her anus and Mark gasped in amazement. His sister's pubes were so thick that they grew up around her arsehole, but that was not what amazed him; it was the fact that she was working her butthole, clenching and unclenching it and pooching it outwards like a succulent brown fruit. It was all Mark could do to restrain himself from running into the bedroom and lapping at his sister's shithole like a thirsty dog. He couldn't believe the perversion of it. He wanted to taste his sister's arsehole. He wanted to lick and kiss her pouting rosehole, the very hole that she used for shitting. It was disgusting but irresistible. He imagined Emma on the toilet, grunting and farting as she dumped a huge, steaming turd in the pan. Even that turned him on. What kind of sicko was he? Not only did he fancy his sister and want to fuck her, he even wanted to watch her taking a dump.

Mark watched, mesmerised, as Emma traced tiny circles around the taut rim of her tiny wrinkled anus, her fingers glistening with fuck-juices from her twat. He watched her slip a finger into her shit-pit. He watched her digitally bugger her own rectum with two and finally three fingers as she frigged her virgin cunt to orgasm. He listened to her throaty, barely audible moaning:

"Oh fuck yes. . . so good. . . feels so fucking good. . . yes. . . oh yes. . . fuck me. . . such a dirty slut. . . fuck yeah. . . bugger me. . . need it so bad. . . so big up my arse. . . so good. . . so gooooooood. . . ."

Mark couldn't believe his eyes or his ears; his goody-two-shoes swot of a sister was not only as fit as they came, but here she was climaxing her tits off as she drooled over hardcore porn with three fingers stuffed up her shitter. Mark felt his balls tighten and decided to return to his room to finish the job in hand, so to speak. He remained there, spying on his sister, long enough to see her shake and shudder as she had her most violent orgasm. His final stunning sight of Emma was after she had wrenched her fingers from her bottom and her previously tight brown shithole gaped for a moment before slowly snapping shut.

Back in his room, Mark locked the door and stripped naked. Opening one of his copies of "Derriere Magazine" he found a photograph of a young brunette lewdly spreading her buttocks to display her chocolate starfish to the camera. As he gazed at the tight brown walnut of the girl's anus, all Mark could think about was his sexy sister's beautiful body, her shapely tits and bottom and her dazzling display of anal masturbation. As he wanked his painfully hard prick he imagined that he was buggering her and he quickly found himself ejaculating thick jets of sperm all over the girl in the magazine. One thing was certain: he had to catch her frigging again. As it happened, that turned out not to be too difficult.

====================

Three days later, Mark returned early from a night out to find Emma in his room. She was wearing a bra and panties and was eagerly reading Mark's newest magazine, "Bush Babes," little suspecting, perhaps that the reason Mark had bought it was to feed his obsession for his own sister's dense pubic thatch. The magazine was open on the floor and Emma had her hand stuffed in her knickers, masturbating slowly as she read a story about an Indian girl who liked to smother her lovers' faces with her bushy muff as they ate her pussy. Mark was tempted simply to stand and watch, as before, but he realised that it was now or never.

"what's going on Emma?" he asked, trying to sound angry but his voice nonetheless trembling with desire. Emma closed the magazine and got to her feet, her mouth opening and closing, but no words of defence coming out.

"How would you feel if I went snooping around your bedroom?" Mark continued.

"Which you don't?" Emma asked, suddenly finding her voice.

"Of course not," her brother replied indignantly.

"Well how do you explain these then?" Emma asked triumphantly, holding up a pair of her knickers.

"I must have taken them from the laundry by mistake," Mark lied.

"Mark, they're dirty knickers."

They were, and Mark knew it. They weren't even her sexy, lace-trimmed panties, but a pair of sports pants which Emma had worn to play hockey the day before. As such they were all the better for Mark's purpose because they were sweaty and frangrant. He had held them to his face whilst masturbating, inhaling deeply the scent of his beautiful sister's cunt and arsehole, imagining that she was straddling is face, his tongue poking into the yielding ring of her shithole as she ground her bushy fanny onto his chin. Mark was understandably speechless so Emma broke the silence for him.

"So, I guess we're quits."

"Those are girlie magazines," Mark began, "Does this mean you're a dyke?"

"Not at all," Emma replied, smiling, "I like reading the stories."

"And when you read them," Mark went on, hesitating slightly, "Do you, well, you know. . ."

"Wank?" Emma supplied the verb.

"Yes," confirmed Mark, blushing furiously.

"Girls do you know."

"Yeh, I suppose they do," her brother added thoughtfully, "Will you show me how?"

"Mark," began Emma sternly, "Are you telling me that you are ninenteen years old and you still don't know how to jack off?"

"Oh I know how to do it myself, but I've never seen a girl wank."

A deal was struck and moments later the two randy siblings were lounging at opposite ends of Mark's bed, eagerly watching each another masturbate. Emma eyed her naked teenage brother lasciviously, admiring his toned shoulders and chest, then looked down to check out his steel hard cock and big floppy bollocks. Mark jacked his cock slowly, not wanting to come before he had taken his fill of his sister's body, studying her soft curves, the fat tips of her big brown nipples, the sight of her fingers disappearing into her oily cunt and the dreamy expression of barely disguised lust on her face. Mark was surprised by how much attention Emma paid to her tits and nips as she masturbated. For him, wanking was simply a matter of rubbing his knob until he came, but Emma was touching her breasts, belly, cunt and arsehole during her self-pleasure. Unable to resist the temptation, Mark reached forward and cupped his sister's firm adolescent tits in his trembling hands.