What Do I Do?

Story Info
Lady wants instructions regarding sex.
3.7k words
4.52
54.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers

"Charles, I have a problem," announced the Lady Margaret Spendmore.

Charles Spendmore regarded his sister with surprise and suspicion.

"You, Lady Margaret, engaged to, and very shorty due to marry, the Earl of Havalot, have a problem?" queried Charles. "And you've come to me regarding it? Why not to the parents?"

"Because it concerns the marriage bed and the duties therein," snapped Margaret. "In a nutshell, I have no idea of what takes place in the marriage bed or what I'm supposed to do, and you are going to help me resolve the matter."

Charles regarded his sister, somewhat taken aback. How could she know nothing?

"Margaret," he said patiently, "we have a home farm. We also have a horse stud, hunting dogs and cats galore. How can you possibly not know about sex? The marriage bed is just about sex, you know."

Margaret glared at her brother, blushing slightly.

"I know that marriage includes sex. Or at least, I know it in theory. But what on earth do I know about sex? When have I ever had a chance to learn? The home farm or the stud? I've never been allowed near them if something as unmentionable as sex is going to take place. If they take a stallion out to the mares they also take me for a long walk in a different direction. I know nothing."

"Then why don't you get mother to talk to you about it?" asked Charles in some exasperation. "Why come to me?"

"Right. Talk to Mother. Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head over it, darling. The Earl will know what to do. Well, hooray for the Earl, but that doesn't mean he wants to sit down and explain to me what I should be doing."

Charles laughed at the impersonation of their mother. He had to admit that Margaret was right. Their mother would avoid a discussion about sex as though it was a contagious disease.

"Point taken," he allowed. "Still, why can't you discuss it with the housekeeper or one of the maids?"

"Our housekeeper?" scoffed Margaret. "I tried. She's worse than mother. Just close your eyes and let the Earl do what he wants, was her advice. And it's really not something I could discuss with the maids. They'd laugh at me. It would be a terrible loss of prestige."

Charles was amused.

"So you've run out of options and have come to me for instructions on what to do in bed?"

"Not instructions, as such," said Margaret, looking innocent.

Charles knew his sister and totally distrusted that look.

"Then what precisely do you mean, as such," he demanded, his suspicion plainly on display.

"I was hoping more in the lines of a demonstration," Margaret calmly informed him, and watched with interest as Charles choked.

"Damitall! You're my sister! I can't touch you that way and you damn well know it," snarled Charles, once he got his voice under control.

"Really, Charles, I'm shocked at you. The very idea. And please don't swear. It's ungentlemanly."

Now that she had Charles off balance, Margaret went in for the kill.

"My idea was that you should take one of the maids to bed and I could observe. That way I'd know exactly what was going on. It wouldn't be any hardship for you, either."

Charles was relieved but still highly dubious.

"Oh, no worries," he said. "I just wander in, grab a maid and drag her off to the nearest bed. Or maybe just push her down to the floor."

"Not exactly," said Margaret. "Tomorrow is fair day. Most of the staff have been given permission to attend the fair and there'll only be a couple of people here. The parents are duty bound to attend the opening and after that they'll go the Squire's place for drinks and dinner.

The only maid on my floor will be Ella, the new girl. The one I've seen you watching. We only need to wait until everyone heads off to the fair and you can come upstairs, grab Ella, and give me the demonstration."

Charles was impressed. Margaret had put some thought into this. And she'd chosen a nice piece of bait. He'd actually been considering trying to seduce Ella.

"I see. A reasonable plan," he admitted. "Possibly one small flaw. What if Ella doesn't want to be part of your demonstration?"

Margaret gave him a surprised look.

"So what if she doesn't? She's a maid. She'll do as she's told, like it or not."

"You don't mind if I have to force her a little?" asked Charles.

"She's a maid," repeated Margaret. "You don't have to force them. Just make her do as she's told. From what you've told me she'll enjoy what you do, so it doesn't matter if she's a bit reluctant."

Amused, Charles decided to go along with Margaret's ploy. It wouldn't be the first time he'd had to use a little muscle to assist in a seduction, and Ella was a nice little package. He found himself looking forward to the next day.

Fair day broke with clear skies and a slight breeze. The staff hurried through the essential chores, eager for their rare day off. By mid-morning they'd gone, leaving the skeleton staff who had the misfortune to remain on duty. During the afternoon the unlucky few would swap with another unlucky few, but they'd still miss out on that early rush.

Lady Margaret watched the staff leave, a gleam of satisfaction in her eyes. Charles stood by her side, amused and anticipating a little fun.

With the last trailers walking out Charles turned to Margaret.

"Why don't we wander along to your room and you can summon a maid."

Margaret nodded.

"Have you worked out how you're going to tell her what is required from her," she asked, curious.

"Oh, I thought I'd just dispense with the asking," Charles said. "When she comes in I'll just push her over the end of the bed and toss up her skirts. Then you can see what I do and how she reacts. I'll try to remember to explain things but if I forget feel free to ask."

Ella groaned when she heard the bell ring. She'd never actually done for Lady Margaret before, but she'd heard that she could be a bit of a tartar. Ella would have to be on her best behaviour or she might miss out on going to the fair completely. She entered Lady Margaret's room, a polite smile on her face.

Charles stepped up behind Ella as she approached Margaret. A sudden push and Ella was stumbling forward, falling face first onto the bed. Bending down, Charles seized the hem of her skirts and lifted, resulting with Ella in very short order finding herself bent over the bed, skirts up around her head, bare from the waist down, apart from her stockings.

Ella bucked and screamed, uselessly. Her voice was muffled by the encumbering skirts and a hand pressed firmly against her back was holding her down. What was worse, a hand had closed over her privates and was playing with them.

"You see, Margaret," said Charles, "Before I can properly service Ella it helps if her body is ready to receive me. So playing with her like this helps her body prepare itself. You'll note that she is wriggling and squealing. This is fairly standard when you're taken unawares. If I had let her know in advance she'd probably just lie there and let me get on with it."

"Then why didn't you warn her in advance?" asked Margaret.

"Because she might not have agreed and done a runner," said Charles. "Besides, it's fun to take a girl unexpectedly."

Ella could hear the conversation but found it rather hard to believe. She could fully understand Charles jumping her. She'd been warned to be careful around him, but to have Lady Margaret there discussing it?

Charles continued to caress Ella, teasing her pussy, slowly causing her body to adjust, her lust juices starting to flow despite herself. Ella squealed louder, struggling harder than ever.

Charles winked at Margaret.

"It can get irritating if they carry on wriggling and squealing for too long," he said. "When that happens you have to quieten them down."

Charles hand swept up and came down with a firm spank on Ella's bottom.

"Be quiet," he snapped. "Just behave yourself."

Ella then had a moment of peace. A peace that wouldn't have been nearly so relieving to her if she'd know Charles was using the break to undo his trousers. Ella heard Lady Margaret gasp and wondered what was going on.

What was going on was the Margaret was truly shocked at what Charles withdrew from his trousers. She had never really appreciated the difference between men and women, and now she found she definitely didn't appreciate the difference. How had Charles managed to hide all that in his trousers and what was he going to do with it?

She watched with interest as Charles moved Ella's lips apart and then pushed the end of his manhood into the space provided. She didn't blame Ella for shrieking and starting to struggle again. She thought it was really unfair of Charles to give Ella another spank to make her calm down.

While she watched with increasing astonishment, Margaret saw Charles slowly push his erection into Ella. Margaret had though he might just push it in a little, but to her surprise Ella seemed quite capable of taking the entire thing. Reluctantly, from the sound of her squeaks and protests, but taking it.

"Is that it?" Margaret asked once Charles had finally come to a halt, cock firmly in place in Ella.

Charles grinned at her.

"No. Now comes the fun part."

Reaching up, Charles pulled Ella's skirts down away from her head. Not satisfied with that, he pulled at where the dress crossed over Ella's breasts, pulling it down so her breasts came free.

Taking hold of them, Charles commented to Margaret.

"Most women like to have their breasts held while they have their fun. Isn't that right, Ella?"

"No," squealed Ella. "Please, leave me alone."

Charles laughed.

"Don't be silly. Now remember to move with me."

With that he pulled back and plunged in again.

"You'll find the man does this bit quite a lot," he told Margaret. "The idea is that the woman should try to move in unison with him. If you watch, you'll see Ella lift her bottom and push against me, helping me to drive in nice and deep."

"The hell I will," snapped Ella.

"Of course, I could also smack your bottom hard, to help you get the right rhythm," pointed out Charles, resulting in Ella muttering something rude but pushing her bottom back to meet him.

"You'll probably find the rest of this rather boring to watch," Charles said, happily thrusting into Ella. "Ella and I, on the other hand, intend to prolong it for as long as possible."

From the look Margaret spotted on Ella's face, Margaret suspected that Ella wouldn't mind finishing early. She settled down to watch.

Ella, resigned to what was happening (and planning revenge), duly humped her bottom, pushing back to meet Charles. If she couldn't prevent it she might as well get some pleasure out of it.

Charles drove in hard and, despite herself, Ella couldn't help getting excited. He obviously knew what he was doing and enjoyed doing it. She suspected that he also got pleasure out of having her respond to his expertise, even though she was being taken unwillingly.

Cursing quietly to herself, Ella pushed to meet Charles, relishing the feelings he was engendering within her.

Charles was grinning. He was having fun, he was actually getting to perform in front of a witness, and his unwilling assistant was enjoying his attentions, no matter what she might like to pretend. He upped the tempo a notch, feeling Ella immediately respond.

Watching, Margaret was amazed that they were still going. She had assumed that the whole messy business would be over fast, but the pair of them just kept on going. The only change that had taken place that Margaret could see was that they were now moving faster. Even as she considered that, Margaret saw Charles speeding up yet again, with Ella's bottom bobbing to a faster beat.

Charles was breathing hard and Ella could tell he was approaching his finish. She started pushing back harder than ever, wanting to have a climax of her own. The unexpectedness of the affair had left her handicapped, not really ready for the ride. She had some catching up to do.

Margaret saw Charles suddenly stiffen and seem to go rigid, shaking slightly. Moments later Ella gave a loud squeal and seemed to shudder, before slowly collapsing forward onto the bed.

Charles rose slowly to his feet, straightening his clothes.

"I trust that gives you some sort of idea of what goes on," he drawled. He glanced down at Ella. "You'd better leave her there for a short while. She'll need time to recover from the pleasure I gave her. What say we order a cup of tea in the library?"

The pair strolled out, leaving Ella to sort herself out in her own good time.

"So, Margaret, will you be going to the fair?" asked Charles.

"One must," said Margaret with a smile. "I'll get changed and drop over after lunch. I'll probably be asked to give away the prizes."

"Sooner you than me," said Charles. "I'm heading over now. I'll just make an appearance and then be off for more rewarding pastimes. Um, I assume you won't be requiring any more lessons?"

Margaret shook her head, blushing slightly.

"I believe I have an idea of what's required," she said. "Far more so than I did previously, anyway."

Charles grinned and took his departure.

Margaret rang and requested a light luncheon.

After lunch, Margaret went to her room and summoned the maid. To her amusement, Ella arrived, with a large footman just happening to be walking behind her.

"Silly thing," thought Margaret. "As though we would jump you again."

"Help me get changed," she snapped. "I have to go down to the fair."

"Yes, milady," came a subdued reply, and moments later Ella was busy unfastening all the small buttons at the back of Margaret's gown.

With her dress off, Margaret directed Ella to fetch her green crinoline from her wardrobe. She watched in irritation as Ella opened the door.

"Not that door, you fool," she barked. "That's the passage door. Over there," she indicated.

Ella turned and smiled and Margaret looked at her startled. Then the very large footman who'd followed Ella earlier entered.

"How dare you," gasped Margaret, shocked. "Leave this room instantly. I'll have your job for this."

"Ah, milady," said Ella. "This is my brother, Joe. He wants to return the compliment that your brother paid me earlier. And if you want to squeal, go right ahead. There's no-one else in earshot."

Joe, Margaret found, had a different style to Charles. Maybe he had an advantage as she was standing there in her petticoats. Whatever the reason, he was somewhat more direct than Charles and just ripped them off her. His muscles, Margaret idly noticed, were definitely real.

Margaret was pushed back onto the bed, lying flat on her back. Joe grabbed her wrists and forced them above her head, where Ella promptly took hold of them. Margaret struggled and found, to her surprise, that little Ella was fiendishly strong. She held Margaret's wrists effortlessly, laughing at her struggles.

"Try scrubbing floors for a week, milady," came a mocking comment. "You'll find it will strengthen you no end."

Now Margaret found her attention turning firmly towards Joe. He had pushed her legs apart and was standing between them, leaning over her. His hands were on her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples. Squealing and wriggling, Margaret found, had no effect. Neither did pleas or threats. Joe was amusing himself. Margaret was further incensed to find her nipples hardening and her breasts swelling slightly with pleasure.

When Joe's hand closed over her mound Margaret gave a panicked buck. While she was confident that Joe wouldn't really rape her, she felt ashamed that he should touch her like that, as though she was a common maid. How dare he?

Quite easily Margaret found, with Joe's hand squeezing and rubbing her. He palpitated her mound, massaging and stroking. Margaret found herself protesting vehemently when a finger slid between her lips and inside her. She squirmed as his finger explored her, nearly screaming when he touched something that sent waves of feeling roaring through her.

Joe just grinned.

"Like that, did you?" he asked, and did it again.

By the time Joe took his hand away, Margaret was hot and wet and unbearably excited. She almost groaned with relief and disappointment when Joe drew back. Her relief didn't last long, being replaced with horror as she watched him undo his trousers.

"You wouldn't dare," she whispered, eyes widening as she looked at what he had produced. Maybe it was the fact that he was threatening her with it that made it look so big.

"Bigger than your brother's, isn't it," observed Ella cheerfully. "You're going to have fun with that."

Terrified, Margaret waited, expecting to be turned on her tummy and brutally taken in the same manner that Charles had taken Ella. To her shock, Joe just pushed her legs further apart.

"It's like this, milady," murmured Ella. "We thought as that as this will be a first for you, you should at least see what you're getting."

Eyes wide, Margaret watched as Joe pulled her lips apart and pushed the head of his thing inside her. She jumped as he took his hand away and her lips seemed to snap closed over him. She could feel him inside her and, worse than that, she could see him going into her.

Margaret squealed a protest and tried to pull away, but had nowhere to go. She heard Ella laughing and then Joe was pushing forward. She could feel him moving deeper inside her, and as she watched, his erection shrank, getting shorter and shorter. Not shorter, she realized, just hiding inside me.

Joe moved in going steadily deeper. At one point he looked up at Ella and shrugged.

"It's all that riding they do. Pops their virginity like nobody's business. Any time a lady isn't intact, they blame the poor horse."

"From her reaction, probably right in this case," said Ella. "She doesn't know what to make of it."

A true observation. Margaret was watching stunned as Joe continued to push forward. How was she able to take that inside her, Margaret wondered, already feeling stretched and full. Still it came and Margaret squirmed under that steady advance, wanting it to stop.

With a last firm push hitting her, Margaret saw that Joe's groin was now pressed firmly against hers, with his shaft buried inside her. She was horribly aware of just how large he was. She could feel every inch of him, and as far as she was concerned there were far too many inches.

"Well, milady," murmured Ella, "I'm sure you know what comes now. It's what your brother called the fun bit, isn't it?"

Margaret flicked a furious glance towards Ella but her main attention was on Joe. She knew damn well that this was where Charles had started pushing his thing in and out of Ella. She just didn't know what it meant.

She swallowed nervously as Joe's big hands closed over her breasts, squeezing them. She felt Joe withdrawing from inside her, the dragging of his erection against her insides doing terrible things to her nerves. The forceful return was worse, agitating her and drawing a squeal of surprise. She heard Ella's hateful voice again.

"If she doesn't lift her bottom to meet you, Joe, you have to spank it. When you do, make it hard."

Remembering how Ella had been forced to move her bottom to help Charles, Margaret gulped. The next thrust from Joe was met by a lifting of her hips, helping to push herself onto Joe's plunging cock. To Margaret's surprise, pushing up to meet Joe made it easier to handle him. She quickly found herself falling into a rhythm, moving in unison with Joe.

Joe seemed to go on and on, pushing in, pulling back and pushing in again. At some stage, Margaret found, he'd started moving faster. She was gasping now as she pushed up against him, working harder than she thought she'd ever worked in her life.

Margaret squealed when Joe started hammering into her even faster. Strange feelings were raging through her, tying her nerves into knots. Joe was moving faster and she was struggling to catch up to him. Something was going wrong. She was losing control. She didn't know what was happening.

Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers
12