What Do You Think I Am?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I was wrong," Elsie started to say but he shut he up and led her through some brush.

"Wrong? This is a public place. Families come here to hike. You think they want to see you getting fucked in the ass by a kid?" the ranger said, as Elsie started at the name badge that said HOWARD which was at eye level to her.

"No Officer Howard."

"Now your skinny ass would be in real trouble if that boy wasn't 18, but even so we have a whole lot of charges I can lay on you starting with indecent behavior and fornicating in my frigging park."

"You're right. I'll pay the fines."

"Ain't that easy. I got to formally arrest you and then you get to show up in court. Boy the media would love to get this story!" Howard cackled.

"Why don't you just shoot be and get it over me?" Elsie mumbled.

"Don't have a gun, but we have a rifle int the car," Howard told her. "Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"What do you mean?" Elsie asked just as the sound of a zipper going down, but when she looked down and saw the ranger pull out an uncut cock that was as long as Chip's was but was still limp, she understood.

"You don't mind some dark meat do you Grandma?" he asked her as she knelt down in front of him.

"No Officer," Elsie replied as she took the weighty organ in hand and opened her mouth wide.

It lasted about three minutes, time enough for her jaw to ache as the ranger stood there with her head in his hands, moving her skull to and fro until he groaned.

The first spurt landed in her mouth but Howard pulled his cock out and shot the rest of his copious load all over her face, cackling, "Here's a pearl necklace as as souvenir!" before slapping her cheeks with his cock.

"Charges are dropped," Howard announced as he ducked his cock away and zipped up. "Stay here. Don't you be running off on me."

The fact that he had put a handcuff on her wrist and the other on the branch of a tree made that impossible, not to mention the fact that all she had was a blouse since the rest of the things were back where they had been caught.

So Elsie stood there until finally the older white ranger came, holding her clothes in his hands, and as Elsie expressed her gratitude the ranger set them down and took the blouse away from her as well.

"Can't go anywhere until he gets back with the key to his cuffs," the ranger with the name tag POWELL told her, and as Elsie tried to hide her breasts with her free arm he told her to relax.

"Ain't nothing to be ashamed of ma'am," Powell said as he leered at her breasts. "Matter of fact, you remind me of my Grandma rest her soul. She had even more hair between her legs than you do, and her tits hung down just like yours."

"Please."

"When Grandpa used to go into town she would bring me into her bedroom and have me take me clothes off. I was about your boyfriend's age back there," Powell told Elsie as he lowered his trousers and boxers to reveal his erection. "Nothing as sweet as mature pussy, but since your cunt and ass look used, I'll take some of what you gave my partner ma'am."

***

12